You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Neetika

• "Neetika" started this thread

Reg: Jun 13th 2010

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 5:48pm

I had utrogestan and Gestone injection on the same day. Please help.

Hi All,
I am in my early pregnancy (1 week.5days). I was prescribed utrogestan pressary every day (200 mg thrice a day) and gestone injection every fourth day. On Gestone day, I' not supposed to take utrogestan.
Today I forgot the instruction and took utrogestan twice before I realised what I had done. I can't reach my doctor right now.
Can anyone please tell me if this can will have any affect on my pregnancy?? I am worried....

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 6:17pm

Hi Neetika,

I am sorry that no one was able to answer your question quickly for you. There are no bad effects to having too much progesterone on your baby so you will have done no harm (although I might make your digestive system grind to a halt for a day or two). My progesterone level was 600 at one point and it should be about 90 so don't worry about it.

ICSI BFP DS1 born Nov 09
Natural BFP DS2 born Sept 11

deedee1

Reg: May 23rd 2008

Children: 1 beautiful daughter

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 7:18pm

Like Grace said, I don't think it will do any harm.

I take a progesterone pessary every morning and gestone every evening and as Gracie said they only real side effect is a rather slow bowel.....

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE