You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "*Sparkles*" started this thread

Reg: Jul 8th 2009

Children: 3 little angels and one little miracle Isabella born 11th October 2010

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 12:29pm

Bleeding - 14 weeks pregnant

Hi ladies,

I've spent the weekend in hospital as i had a large bleed on Satuday night. I've had 2 scans and they can't identify where the bleed is coming from the baby seemed to be ok heart was beating away and baby was moving. I've now been sent home to rest for a few days. It's calmed down and now only happening when i go for a wee and wipe (sorry if tmi!!). I'm so scared and wondered if anyone had any advice.

xxxx

Started PGD January 2010

Test Date - Sunday 7th March 2010 :BFP:

A gorgeous, healthy baby girl, Isabella born 11th October 2010 - a true miracle

Kimby

Reg: Feb 16th 2010

Children: Beautiful girl born 7th Feb 2011.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 2:21pm

Hi Sparkles, sorry I'm not going to be of any help but didn't want to read and run as they say. I don't think the hospital would discharge you if they thougth it was anything to worry about?? Sorry you're having this worry, I'm sure someone else will be along to reassure you and offer some advice.

Hope all will be OK for you. xx

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 2:27pm

Hi Sparkles

I'm so sorry you're having this worry. Did they not give you any idea what could be causing the bleed?

There is some info in this thread BLEEDING IN PREGNANCY include some info on SCH which may be one possible cause.

I think if you continue to be worried it would be worth calling them again to get some further reassurance.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Reg: Nov 23rd 2007

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 5:32pm

Hi Sparkles,
i had bleeding from 9 weeks and my last stay in hospital was 19 weeks with a substantial bleed,( nothing since) each time they scanned and monitored me and said that it was just one of those things which isn't helpful or reassuring ! I spoke to my IVF clinic and they got me to go in for a full blood count and put me back on cyclogest , I made sure that i had an appointment every week either with my midwife at the doctor's surgery or with my consultant at the hospital. It is reassuring to hear the heartbeat every week and know that everything is going well. I think the main thing is to stay positive and know that some women bleed in every pregnancy, wishing you lots of luck Mags x
1st cycle ARGC June 08
BFP in July 08
Blighted ovum at 1st scan.
1st Fet starting,hoping for transfer early Dec,abandoned
start medicated fet in Jan 09
BFP with twins
Late miscarriage at 21 weeks ( Charlie and Libby,perfect but born too soon)
Harrison Charlie born at 27 weeks and doing well

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:16pm

Hi Sparkles,

I had bleeding at 14 weeks too and I know how scary it is. It lasted almost a week and I was back and forth to the hospital and doctors and never really got any answers, but what I can say is that everything was fine and I am just coming up to 30 weeks now. Take it easy and try not to worry. I know that is easier sai than done!!!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

• "*Sparkles*" started this thread

Reg: Jul 8th 2009

Children: 3 little angels and one little miracle Isabella born 11th October 2010

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 10:51am

Hi ladies, thanks for your replies. I went back to the hospital yesterday and had another scan baby was fine moving around totally unaware of the stress that is going on with this bleed. Consultant told me to try and relax (yeah right) and i have an open door if I want to pop in and hop on the scanner if not then I go back in 2 weeks. Really thought once I'd turned the 12 week corner this might finally happen for us!! All I can do now is hope pray and wish that all will be ok.

Thanks again for taking time to reply xxxx

Started PGD January 2010

Test Date - Sunday 7th March 2010 :BFP:

A gorgeous, healthy baby girl, Isabella born 11th October 2010 - a true miracle

Reg: May 28th 2009

Thursday, June 24th 2010, 9:17am

Hi Sparkles - how did your scan go? Hope all is well with your LO.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE