You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "angels&babies" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 10:27am

Low Pulse Rate/ Bradycardia 19 weeks Postpartum

Hi there,

I felt my pulse last night by accident and noted the rate to be 44bpm! I checked it afew times since and it ranges from about 49 to 70 odds. I noticed this before and when the GP checked it, it was 67 - this was about 2 months ago.
I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?
I do realise that this can happen due to a reduction in stroke volume which obviously happens after giving birth and I appreciate that it can go on for a wee while after. I just wondered how long it might be until this resolves?
I don't have any other symptoms really to speak of,x

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 8:37pm

Evening! I like your avatar picture!

I don't know the answer to your question but, rather predictably, I'd say go and have a chat about it with your GP. Or mention it to your HV the next time you see her?

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 9:28pm

Awww, thanks Pootle. I am keeping my eye on it anyway,xxxx

bab21
My Diary

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 10:10am

Do you feel any more tired than usual (although with a baby thats hard to tell eh?! I'm constantly tired!!) Just I went to my gp recently because Im alwyas knackered and she made a comment about my bp being low.

That is a lovely avatar pic I agree with Pootle! x

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 1:25pm

Thanks Gem,
I have loads of energy and I know your thyroid can be a bit off after having a baby and initially thought it could be hypo but with that you are more tired and have a low pulse. I feel ok in the main, it is just the pulse that was a bit low. Someone also said maybe I'm not drinking enough through the day and that is something I am very guilty of!

bab21
My Diary