You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 12th 2009

Children: Scarlett Holly born 25/12/2010

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 8:14am

Normal aramass as far as i'm aware - i've had the itching but primarily over the main trunk of my body but it wasn't enough for me to think much else of it ... i'd just monitor it for now but with it being your hands and feet 'd talk to your m/wife or gp about it if it gets severe or unbearable or spreads anywhere else. Severe itching - and I think they look out for other signs aswell - of the hands and feet could be ? obstetric cholestasis...but do talk it over with a professional. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

MSH i'm very jealous. Good luck to you hun - sounds like the end is very near and you'll have your LO soon :) xfingers

I've had nothing over night other than some very very light spotting, and only noticed that because I purposely wore a liner to bed. No cramps, no twinges, big fat nothing, lol.
Natural :BFP: June 2011! biggrin2 bab21

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 3:31pm

MSH ..sounds like your lil one will be making an appearance soon :)
Thanks so much for your reassurance re. Baby bump! :)

Miss Purple, sounds like your having quite an ordeal :/ I hope things start to move on for you soon, you must really want to meet your lo now xx

Itchyness.. I get sometimes, think it's just skin stretching.. Plenty of moisturiser helps me!

Anyone heard any news re. Mr and mrs c? .. Natural horse gone quiet too?

I still have horrid horrid cold, been in bed 3 days now, only managing to eat fruit and yoghurt :/ hoping this is not bad for baby! I'm all clammy and urgh, being careful to make sure I don't overheat tho!! .. Thanks for the honey and lemon suggestion, really helping :) xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 3:48pm

Mr and Mrs C have two lurvly bab10 bab10 - Sophie and Lauren - I wondered the same and when visited their diary realised i'd missed out on all the action of yesterday - looks like Mr C was giving live updates :D :snigger:

I have it in my head MrsHarper that it'll be New Year now (induction) and anything before is a bonus. If my body is anything to go by I doubt things will happen naturally... it's just frustrating filling time and having nothing else to think about...
Oh yes - bump size too (jeez i must get my pics up in diary) - but i'm almost 6ft - might aswell just be 6ft - carrying baby more in my back I think. Over this last week sometimes I look in the mirror and think "where has she gone?" as bump has more of a flat look to it rather than rounded. I no way look like im overdue. Not in the slightest. It must have been 6/7 months before people actually started noticing I was pregnant and not just getting chubby...

Reg: May 28th 2009

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 4:04pm

HALL OF DUE DATES

DECEMBER

Natural Horse - 14th December

Miss Purple - 18th December

MSH5983 - 18th December

Deb1 - 20th December

Livinginhope - 29th December

JANUARY
Vstelfox - 17th January

Mollie61 - 17th January

dramaqueen - 30th January

FEBRUARY
Mima08 - 4th February

Blessings - 5th February

aramass - 12th February

Danielle - 12th February

Tiggs - 13th February

Kimby - 14th February

Babybump - 28th February

MARCH

luckysmb - 7th March

Mrs Harper - 7th March

OUR LOVELY MUMS:
Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy :boy:
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy :boy:
Rockchick 16/7 Boy :boy:
Pushoz, Zoe 21/7 Twins boy and girl :boy: :girl:
Emma, Aiwah 30/7 Twins boy and girl :boy: :girl:
Jasper 30/7 boy :boy:
Rach 1973 15/08 Boy :boy:
2Mums - 25/08 Boy :boy:
Michy - 25/08 Boy :boy:
Sinker76 (Cindy) - 03/09 - Boy :boy:
KD40 - 05/09 - Boy :boy:
Jol - 11/09 - Boy :boy:
Kirstin - 13/09 - 2 girls :girl: :girl:
Lalazig - 25/09 - girl :girl: :girl:
Simmo - 1/10 - boy :boy:
RosB - 08/10 - Twin Boys [Finlay and Alexander] :boy: :boy:
Elaine H - 16/10 - Girl [Harriet] :girl:
Elisa - 17/10 - boy [Xander] :boy:
JoJo1974 - 21/10 - Twin Boys [Bobby and Alfie] :boy: :boy:
Angelbaby - 6/11- boy [Noah] :boy:
Kelly 1981 - 8/11 - Twin Girls [Jessica and Kiera] :girl: :girl:
dmh36 - 20/11 - Boy [Finlay] :boy:
andie20521 - 23/11 - Girl [Saskia] :girl:
Platinum - 25/11 - Girl [Elisabeth] :girl:
Emziuii - 26/11 - Boy [Samuel] :boy:
Hopeful H - 3/12 - Boy [Brodie] :boy:
Clairise - 5/12 - Girl [Robyn Elizabeth] :girl:
Bouncytigger - 11/12 - Twins boy and girl :boy: :girl:
Mr and Mrs C - 21-12 - Twin girls [Sophie and Lauren] :girl: :girl:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 4:12pm

Hi all - sorry for going quiet in the last 24 hours or so but have been a little bummed and fed up with all the waiting and didn't want to bring the thread down. Yesterday I found out the last woman (but me) from my NCT group has had her baby on Monday - making me the very last one. Then this morning I went to coffee with two of the ladies (and their doting husbands) from the class and their babies, it was lovely but frustrating at the same time. All of a sudden I no longer had being pregnant in common with any of them and I just sat there as they talked about breastfeeding, having the baby blues and baby routines. It was nice to get out of the house this morning and cuddle newborns but I am now more depressed than ever, so maybe not worth it in the end!

Sorry for the moan - I hadn't wanted to bring this thread down. The good news is that Christmas is only a couple of days away and my induction is only five days away - so there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I have updated the Hall of Due Dates - congratulations Mr and Mrs C!! I will be needing to hand over this task to someone else after Boxing Day. Any takers? It's really easy - you just need to quote the last message. Perhaps someone who is due late January/ early Feb could take over??

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: none

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 6:15pm

hi girlies!! just wanted to say a very merry christmas to you all, and all the very best wishes to those of you whose due dates are coming up over christmas! i will be joining you over on the third trim soon as i am currently 27 weeks, time has flown by sooo quick, anyway see you all soon, lots of love x x x
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xmas35
starsmileBecky x x

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 11:17pm

Hey miss purple.. Thanks for the mr and mrs c update.. I shall take a ponder to their diary! Bless the dh, he sounds so sweet :)

Glad that you have a vision for your baby's birth, it will most likely come on when you least expect it! You may get a Christmas day surprise! Also reassuring to know I'm not alone in my bumpage fears lol [zx181]

Natural Horse.. Il be back working full time in jan (I'm a teacher) otherwise I'd offer to do the thread update but I'm not sure I'd do it justice! Let me know if you get no takers and il try my best to keep it up to date for u! Sorry to hear your feeling a lil down :cuddle but your lil bundle will be here soon!

Sorry if iv missed anyone else.. I'm still poorly [zx008]

Hugs to all and Christmas wishes! xmas74 congrats mr and mrs c!!

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 12:50am

Hiya Ladies & Bumps :D

WOW. It is very busy in here....

DramaQueen....Aaaaw poor you hun, get well soon. Fingers cross babies turn intime for delivery. How did it go at your MW, well I hope.? Let us know. Hope you are fine otherwise.

Aramass..... It is rubbish indeed rubbish at this stage, I hate it but as long as I keep reminding my self that it'll be so very worth it in the end suppose I can get through it, we all can. Don't you know it, me too just wanna get back to being able to do normal things, I feel like an invalid at times. Keep having to ask disturb hubby for little things I'd normally be able to do on my own. And I know he doesn't mind but I hate depending on people if you get what I mean. I'm usually very busy and always doing something so boredom is defo killing me lol....About the itching I've only been getting it on my tummy, you should speak to your MW or Dr about it though.

Mrs Harper: guess we're all in the same boat with most of what we're experiencing atm. Get well soon.

Miss Purple: Goodluck, hope your lo arrives soon.

AFM: Not much has changed since I last wrote....Antenatal tomorrow, planning on walking since it's not that far about 20mins walk. But will stop by the shops on the way and do abit of xmas shopping ( just little things not much ) as can't carry it all lol.

Well darlings....I'm off now, speak soon.

Goodluck to everyone who's waiting on their special deliveries to arrive.

xxxxx

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 7:51am

?( Been having what I can only assume are contractions since 11pm last night when I hit the hay - had been crampy on and offish all day but put it down to - well - just me strange body, lol. Let myself time 3 18 min ish rounds of rock hard stomach and period like abdo cramping and decided it was best to try and sleep through - then if anything were to come of it i'd either be awoken by it or not be able to sleep past them at all.
Laid awake for 3 hours since 4.10am - still coming every 18 minutes give or take - with a few sneakies in around the 10 min mark. Had to get up for 3rd time to use toilet - and just now when wiped (TMI) I think theres the rest of my show. So I have a feeling it's going to be a long day. Have got up and made myself a cup of tea cos I can't bare just laying there any longer listening to DF snore. Lol!
For now I don't feel at all bad - just hope it amounts to something and they get closer rather than fade away. Don't like getting my hopes up for no reason. Will keep you informed of the progress - or lack of.

xfingers

United Kingdom

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 10:01am

Ooo how exciting miss purple.. :) I hope it's the real thing for you xx
xmas73

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Reg: May 9th 2009

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 10:24am

Sounds like this is it!! I really hope things start moving for you soon. YOu sound so calm considering!
Me: 37 Him: 42
Unexplained
IVF May 2010
:BFP: 10th June.
[zx076] [zx076]

my diary

Kimby

Reg: Feb 16th 2010

Children: Beautiful girl born 7th Feb 2011.

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 12:59pm

Oh how exciting...good luck Dawn. x

Reg: May 17th 2010

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 7:39pm

How exciting Miss Purple! Good Luck! xfingers

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Friday, December 24th 2010, 3:55pm

oooh Miss Purple, hope you're cuddling your baby right now! Happy Christmas to you all, have inlaws staying so hard to get to pc but will check in on your all in a few days

Reg: Jun 25th 2007

Children: Lemmy - 2008 and Diddy - 2010

Friday, December 24th 2010, 6:23pm

HI all. I'm still here - baby still inside grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Been in hospital since Wednesday for some bleeding after Tuesday nights "contractions". Kept me in incase I had more bleeding, then as I was about to be discharged the baby decided to pop out from being engaged and put its head ON my hip! They then kept me in til today at about 3pm to make sure baby went back into my pelvis. Finally it did which was great but I am exhausted from lack of sleep and real food! They have decided to induce me on Wednesday if baby isnt here by then. Doctor wanted me to wait til Saturday but I told him where to stick his Saturday!! lol

I bet Miss Purple is snuggling up to her LO now, and Natural Horse could possibly be too!!! I feel your lowness NH - I feel like ive had serious PMT and lowness since my friend had her baby 3 weeks ago. It's all good in the end though and you'll soon be 'in' on the old baby blues / breastfeeding conversation, wondering what you worried about in the first place!

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs C on your girls - well done.

Brain absolutely frazzled so cant actually even remember what anyone else has written - will look in the week when i've slept!! lol Hope everyone is well

Reg: Jun 14th 2010

Friday, December 24th 2010, 10:23pm

Been ages since I have been on here just dont know what has happened to the last month. But now joining the 3rd tri. Love to all and well happy to hear about Mr and Mrs C girlies - how gorgeous. :congrats:Big Congrats, what a fantastic Christmas present. Just been watching that One Born at Christmas or whatever its called and it made me well emotional. It also made me wonder how you were all getting on. All the best to anyone who is about to have a 'Holly' or a 'Noel'. All the best to Miss Purple.

Happy Christmas everyone

xxxxmas30

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 2:13am

Happy Christmas Girlies..... :xmas2:

Hope your all enjoying the festive seasons and have your selves a wonderful xmas. Miss Purple good luck hun.

Managed to go out on Thursday and Friday and bought all the xmas gifts and wrapped em. Still tired from all that buying, standing in long queue and carrying bags and not to mention all the wrapping that was involved. Glad its all done, but now I am in agony again with the pelvic pain. But I've decided not to let this pelvic pain slow me down. At Mum's now as I write had a wonderful xmas eve dinner cooked by my step dad. Dished out all presents, and recieved some presents for the baby too, hehe can't believe he's not born yet and he's got xmas presents waiting for him. ( Will open them for him when he's born :D)

Got my DH two cards this xmas, one from me and one from the baby and a photo frame that says dad, that should put a smile on his face. This last few days has been so busy for me, and my body is suffering now can hardly walk, but won't let that stop me having a great xmas, spending it at Mums, my self hubby and baby.

Went to Antenatal on Thursday, they went through exercises and stuff to help with pains although I'm not sure they help much to be honest, and the belly belt just makes me feel like I'm sufficating so can't keep that on for very long. Does anyone else feel the same way.? Midwife is coming to see me at home on Mon 27th for my 34 week antenatal, and having flu jab done the wednesday.

Not much else from me.....

Merry Xmas, have a good one. xmas62

Lots of love.

xxxxx

MY DIARY

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 7:59am

Merry Christmas everyone!

Blessings: I could have been chatting with you at 2.13 am as well! Have you been up all night as well? I have but not for Christmas reasons, for bloody uncomfortable pelvic reasons! You need to be a lot more careful with your pelvis. Standing in queues and doing loads of shopping is going to do a lot more harm than good. You have to rest it as if you put too much strain on it, you'll end up suffering with it after the birth which will be awful. If you over exert yourself you'll feel horrendous the next day. The belly belt is good if for walking. I wear it when I'm walking but not when I'm sitting down as it cuts into me. REmember to wear it quite low down, it shouldn't be on your stomach. I've just been given crutches for my pelvis!

Have a good one everyone. xx

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 10:38pm

Hello Aramass.

No hun, haven't been up all night. I left my Mum's house shortly after writing the message and went to bed. You are right I do need to take it easy, I'm just over doing things, I just can't bare to depend on people to do things sometimes as they take so long to get it done. But yeah I will try to relax abit more. And I didnt know that I can still have it even after ive had baby so defo will have to slow down and thanks for telling me darling.

I was also in agony for the whole day and still is just about managing to get around the pain is awful will try the belly belt again see if it helps cause i think i have been using it wrong. Well just at Mums now had a great xmas, hope you did too.

Take care wil write tomorrow

Love xxxxx

MY DIARY

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 7:12am

Lovely: In most cases it goes after the birth but in some cases it can hang around for years and that's really scary! The less pressure you can put on your pelvis the better. If you can't manage the band the physio got you, you can get soft bands off amazon which don't cut into you and are better than nothing. I had a terrible day yesterday. I had to literally go upstairs to the toilet on all fours it was that bad. The pain was like a searing pain in my lower abdomen, before it was more of an ache. ARGHGHGHG.

HOpe everyone had a good Christmas. x

Tiggs

Star

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: Two precious baby girls thanks to ICSI! XXX

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 12:44pm

Hi everyone and a very Merry Christmas!

Congratulations on the birth of your little ones Platinum and Mr and Mrs C!

Platinum, I hope Elizabeth is continuing to do well and she is home with you soon!

Hope it is not too long for you NH, MSH and Miss Purple!

Not alot to report from me. Still getting back, hip and leg pain and very tired again now but loving getting even bigger! I finished work just before Christmas, thankfully! My desk was all decorated for me and I got spoiled with lovely gifts! Just can't wait to get organised and relax and wait on our little girl arriving! Had a growth scan last week and all is well, got another next week. Got most of the baby stuff now but still alot of sorting out to do etc. My SIL had her baby last week and he is lovely! I'm enjoying getting cuddles from him!

Take care all and keep well and enjoy the rest of the festive period.

xxxxx

:xmas5:

TTC 6yrs
ICSI Jul 09 OHSS :-(
FET Oct 09:BFN: :-(
FET Jan 10:BFN: :-(
ICSI Jun 10:BFP: precious DD born Feb 11 : D
FET Oct-Jan 12/13 chemical pregnancy ;(
ICSI Jul 13:BFP: :)

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 5:50pm

Hi all, just a quick one to let you know lily jane arrived safely today, boxing day, weighing 8lbs 10. Will update more when I get home from hospital in a day or two.

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 6:02pm

Wow NH, that's excellent news!!! Congratulations!!! :balloons: I love the name too! Welcome to the world Lily Jane!
:xxx3: bab20

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 7:02pm

That's fantastic news!!! Welcome Lily. xx :clap

Reg: Apr 17th 2010

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 7:22pm

:balloons: Congrats on the new arrivals NH & Mrs & Mr C - so very happy for you all!

Hiya to all the rest - hope there are positive movement for you Miss Purple & MSH

Sorry to hear that some of you are struggelling with pains etc, hope you get well spoiled for Xmas :xmas4: and are not overduing it....

Mrs Harper - hope the cold is on its out

Aramass - is the itching any better?

AFM, not much to tell - bump has reached silly dimensions, but then again I am pretty short....Had an scan as they want to check on the low placenta but it's still undecided on whether it will be too low for normal birth. I am hoping for a home birth, but might end up needing a C-section, which is fine if that's what is needed: just wish I'd know which it's gonna be........ ?(

LO was also not helpful by lying in an ackward position so some of the measurements were a bit difficult and I will need another growth scan in 2 weeks time. It was only one measurement being slightly off - so here is hoping it is really just the fact they couldn't get a good view xfingers

Have a lovely evening all

:xxx3:

Monday, December 27th 2010, 1:42am

Aramas...I feel your pain hun, I really do, know exactly how you feel. I was like that the past few days too the stairs are killing me, specially when I visit Mum she got lots of stairs. But I just take it one at a time, still hurt though.
Thanks for the tips too hun.

Mima...Hope all goes well and you won't need a C-sec and you are able to have your baby at home. Good luck with everything else, and I hope you are ok otherwise.

Hello to all the girlies & bumps. Hope you all had a wonderful xmas.

AFM...Feeling really glad that the time is getting near and nearer, although not near enough hehe. Rested for the whole day yesterday and naped twice ( 3hrs sleep intotal ) so the pain has not so bad now thank god. MW coming to see me in the morning at home for my 34 week antenatal.

Much LOve
xxx

MY DIARY

Monday, December 27th 2010, 1:47am

Platinum.

I hope you and Elizibeth are doing really well.

Thinking of you both.

xXx

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Monday, December 27th 2010, 7:44pm

Hey Natural Horse.. :congrats: !! :)

Beautiful baby :girl: !! Yey!!

Sorry to those of you still waiting and suffering pains!

Our lil ones become really quite active in the last few days and iv started to feel very tired... Tho I think (fingers crossed!) that my cold is FINALLY on it's way out, unfortunately it did manage to ruin a lot of my plans this week tho! But then maybe my bodies way of telling me that I needed a rest!!

Mima: didn't know you were aiming for a homebirth too :) .. Got my scan on 11th jan to see if placenta has moved and hopefully should be good as sonographer had a cheeky look for me at my 4d scan and said it had moved :)

Thinking of misspurple.. Wondering if your bundle has arrived yet?!

Xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrsHarper" (Dec 27th 2010, 7:47pm)

Reg: Jun 25th 2007

Children: Lemmy - 2008 and Diddy - 2010

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 1:44pm

Hello all

Well - I've had my baby - HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a baby girl on 26th December at 4pm weighing 7lb 7 1/2oz. She looks just like her big brother, who is absolutely in love with her. She's my gorgeous little Pixie Princess (not her real name).

Had a bit of a scary time with it all. Was in hospital from 22nd - 24th December with some bleeding but got sent home and told to rest. Had a lovely relaxing Xmas day but woke up on the 26th with lots of bleeding and clots. Rushed to the hospital who prepped me for a c-section but examined me first. They then decided that because baby seemed to be in the correct position, I was 2 cm dialated and they could feel the baby's head they decided to rupture my waters and let me get on with it. So off for natural birth I went. Contractions came thick and fast and a drip aided them. Went from 4cm to 6cm in 15 minutes which was fab, but then baby started to try to push out before I was fully dialated. Finally got to 10cm trying not to push as much as I could but then baby's heart rate dropped from 145bpm to 60bpm. The doctor said he wanted to do a c-section but I made it clear that I wasn't going to 10cm and all that hard work to have a c-section!!! So forceps it was. Baby came out and wasn't breathing so had to have oxygen but all was good after a few minutes and she was soon on me having a feed like nothing had happened!!! There seems to be no ill effects from it all at all as far as baby is concerned, but i'm very uncomfortable and stitches are a pain!

SO - 2 FZ babies born on 26th December, both girls. The whole ward was full of girls at the hospital!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NATURAL HORSE!!!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went.

Also going to say CONGRATULATIONS to Miss Purple coz haven't seen her here for a while so am going to presume she's had her LO.

Good luck to anyone else who is due pretty soon - dont have NH's hall of dates to refer to so cant name anyone im afraid.

United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 6:14pm

:congrats: MSH!!

Blimey it's getting v busy in here now! :)

Glad your lil :girl: Arrived safely after such a scary start!

Love to you and your dh.. Also wondering if misspurple has her lil bundle xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 6:27pm

:congrats: bab20 MSH...

Aaaaw, so sweet. Glad your lil girl arrived safely....Enjoy :)

xxXxx

MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 9:46pm

Congratulations NH and MSH! I promise will be in soon to catch up.

Scarlett Holly is indeed here - she was born Xmas Day at 3.55am - have snuck back on to update this thread but still not got round to adding pics and story to my diary - i promise I will as soon as I have a free hand - and time, together - lol!

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 9:58pm

Wow! What a busy few days it's been birth wise on here! Congratulations to you all!!! PHotos would be great. xxx

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 10:19pm

HALL OF DUE DATES

DECEMBER

Deb1 - 20th December

Livinginhope - 29th December

JANUARY
Vstelfox - 17th January

Mollie61 - 17th January

dramaqueen - 30th January

FEBRUARY
Mima08 - 4th February

Blessings - 5th February

aramass - 12th February

Danielle - 12th February

Tiggs - 13th February

Kimby - 14th February

Babybump - 28th February

MARCH

luckysmb - 7th March

Mrs Harper - 7th March

OUR LOVELY MUMS:
Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy :boy:
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy :boy:
Rockchick 16/7 Boy :boy:
Pushoz, Zoe 21/7 Twins boy and girl :boy: :girl:
Emma, Aiwah 30/7 Twins boy and girl :boy: :girl:
Jasper 30/7 boy :boy:
Rach 1973 15/08 Boy :boy:
2Mums - 25/08 Boy :boy:
Michy - 25/08 Boy :boy:
Sinker76 (Cindy) - 03/09 - Boy :boy:
KD40 - 05/09 - Boy :boy:
Jol - 11/09 - Boy :boy:
Kirstin - 13/09 - 2 girls :girl: :girl:
Lalazig - 25/09 - girl :girl: :girl:
Simmo - 1/10 - boy :boy:
RosB - 08/10 - Twin Boys [Finlay and Alexander] :boy: :boy:
Elaine H - 16/10 - Girl [Harriet] :girl:
Elisa - 17/10 - boy [Xander] :boy:
JoJo1974 - 21/10 - Twin Boys [Bobby and Alfie] :boy: :boy:
Angelbaby - 6/11- boy [Noah] :boy:
Kelly 1981 - 8/11 - Twin Girls [Jessica and Kiera] :girl: :girl:
dmh36 - 20/11 - Boy [Finlay] :boy:
andie20521 - 23/11 - Girl [Saskia] :girl:
Platinum - 25/11 - Girl [Elisabeth] :girl:
Emziuii - 26/11 - Boy [Samuel] :boy:
Hopeful H - 3/12 - Boy [Brodie] :boy:
Clairise - 5/12 - Girl [Robyn Elizabeth] :girl:
Bouncytigger - 11/12 - Twins boy and girl :boy: :girl:
Mr and Mrs C - 21-12 - Twin girls [Sophie and Lauren] :girl: :girl:
Miss Purple - 25/12 - Girl [Scarlett Holly] :girl:
Natural_Horse - 26/12 - Girl [Lily Jane] :girl:
MSH - 26/12 - Girl :girl:

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 10:23pm

Congratulations Miss Purple and MSH!

Just another quick update as Lily is screaming the house down. I am not going to scare you all with my birth story, but I will write it up in my diary at some point. Needless to say it was quite traumatic and something I will not repeat again.

I have updated the Hall of Due Dates one last time, so someone else needs to take over. Just 'quote directly' from the latest one and it is really easy.

Sorry to hear those in waiting are in pain but try and rest up as much as possible and remember that pain, no matter how bad, is temporary!

I will continue to drop by on this thread when I have a chance to catch up on everyone's news. Good luck girls!

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 10:07am

Congratulations MSH and Miss Purple!!!
:balloons: bab20 :balloons:

Children: 1 perfect boy born after icsi tx

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 11:12am

bab20 MSH, great to hear your lo has arrived safe and well. x

FET JAN 2012 - 2 embies :BFN:
2 still on ice for another day xfingers

My Diary

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 1:26pm

:congrats: Miss Purple! A Christmas day baby!! What a lovely gift to you and dh!!

Hope you and baby are doing well xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 10:55pm

:hi: Ladies & Bumps

starsmile

It's just the waiting game for most of us atm, some are already due and some due soon. Can't wait to here more happy baby arrival news :D I've got just 5 weeks left and I so can't wait to meet lil man finally.

MW came to see me on Monday, everything went well. Listened to HW which was perfect . Had some blood taken, urine test and checked the position of baby he's head down and thank God he's turned the right way round this time, so won't be having a back to back birth cross.

Had flu jab today, although I'm feeling abit under the weather now though, DH has caught the flu and think I've caught it from him, can feel the symptoms coming on. Sore throat, headache, and slight body aches. Plus, I'm not sleeping comfy at nights baby is up most nights being over-active. Well not much else from me part from just been bored, exhausted and in pain all the time. But I'm coping alright.

Out and over.... blowkiss

:xxx3: :xxx: :xxx3:

MY DIARY

Reg: Aug 31st 2008

Thursday, December 30th 2010, 1:04pm

itching

I posted somewhere else about this but just to say that I've been diagnoised with Obstetric Cholestasis - and I found the OC Support website really helpful.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

IUI x 5 :BFN:
IVF / ICSI June 10 :BFP:
LO arrived Feb 11

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 8:17am

newyear3

Hi everyone!

Your new thread for 2011 is here

** THIRD TRIMESTER CHAT **