You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Grantobe

Reg: Feb 10th 2010

Friday, August 27th 2010, 7:22pm

:congrats: 2mums and Cindy on the safe arrival of your little sons look-forward to reading your update.
Granma to two little girls 13th sept 2010 Lia & Alana :girl: :girl:

Lorna

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Grantobe" (Aug 27th 2010, 7:23pm)

Grantobe

Friday, August 27th 2010, 7:31pm

Michy sorry I meant Congratulations to you. Tried to change it he is gorgeous

Lorna

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Friday, August 27th 2010, 8:26pm

Mitchy congrats, he's a gorgeous little boy, so cute, you must be so proud! Over 9 lbs and no pain relief too! You deserve a medal!!!!
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Friday, August 27th 2010, 9:35pm

woohoo to 2mums and Michy! Such wonderful news. They both made you wait though eh? Worth it now though I bet?

Hi everyone else - sorry I've been AWOL. I've had an eventul week, spotting last saturday and high blood pressure now (all the boring not exciting at all details are in my diary) but I'm fine, the baby seems fine so that's all that matters. Got to get bp checked again next Thurs.

Claire - you poor poor thing, I really feel for you, I hope you get your results soon and your rash miraculously disappears. Hope your tummy is fully recovered too? You've had a rotten time.

KD40 & Cindy - here is a little dance to get those babies on their way happydance happydance happydance happydance Come on Babies !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone else, DH is moaning at me to let him use the computer so gotta dash so no more personals. Hope you're all doing ok though.

xxx

2 ectopic pregnancies - 2005 & 2009
beautiful daughter born Sept 2010 thanks to IVF
IVF#3 April/May 2012 - BFN
IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 12:46am

baby7 Michy congratulations he is gorgeous. Take care x

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

RosB

Ace

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: Twin boys conceived on 3rd ICSI attempt

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 11:51am

Congratulations Michy, a gorgeous little boy you have got there.

HALL OF DUE DATES

AUGUST

KD40 - 27th August

Cindy - 28th August

SEPTEMBER

joL - 3rd September

Kirsten - 13th September

OCTOBER

LalaZig - 5th October

Simmo/claire - 7th October

Elisa - 9th October

Elaineh - 12th October

NOVEMBER

RosB - 4th November

JoJo 1974 - 8th November

OUR LOVELY MUMS:

Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy
Rockchick 16/7 Boy
Pushoz, Zoe 21/7 Twins boy and girl
Emma, Aiwah 30/7 Twins boy and girl
Jasper 30/7 boy
Rach 1973 15/08 Boy
2Mums - 25/08 Boy
Michy - 25/08 Boy

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 1:58pm

Aw MICHY he's absolutely gorgeous :congrats: to you and DH and welcome to the world baby OREN - what a good weight!!!! Glad you had a good birth - without pain relief...WELL DONE YOU!!!! X

KD40 - looks like we're next then!!!! X

GRANTOBE - wish it was me :snigger: It's my due date today but I wonder how long WRIGGLER will keep us waiting!!!! Only 2 more weeks and you'll be a gran to twins :D :D X

LALAZIG - glad everything is ok after an eventful week!!!! Thanks for the dance - let's hope it works!!!! X

Hi to EVERYONE ELSE - hope you have a fab weekend XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 3:13pm

Hi CIndy - It's scarey being at the top of the list! - Don't think it'll be me next though - can't believe lilchics still not even attempting to be engaged. DH and I have started the name row again this morning - hoping I'll get my way, but as we're married he can go on his own and register the birth!

Lalzig - hope you're feeling better - thanks for the dance - hope it works!

Bought an exercise ball ysterday and been sitting on it to see if it helps - I'm convinced that we'll be amking the appointment at Hull next Friday though for the "assesment" - don't want assesment - want action!!! Doesn't help that MIL keeps texting DH asking if there are any twinges - NO - plud we told them we wouldn't let them know even if there was and they'd know after he's born so they don't bombard DH for updates - why can't they understand this! - sorry rant over - been a bit ranty today - sigh
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 4:41pm

Oh dear just lost a long post. I have spent most of the day in bed as really uncomfortable. When I sit up bump is sitting on my thighs and in between my cleavage. Never mind bra being uncomfortable now even my knickers are :O
I feel bad as I am such a bore now although DH understands we are used to doing things together at weekends but I am fit for nothing. He ended up going grocery shopping with neighbour and they are cooking dinner tonight. Oh dear what will I wear ?
I would love to get into a pool or hot tub naked and feel the weightlessness :idea:

Bump feels so heavy when I stand up so I just feel more comfortable lying in bed but get so bored even though I have sky + in the bedroom. Roll on 13th.
I hope you are all feeling better than me x

Reg: Dec 27th 2008

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 4:55pm

Bless you Kirstin, you sound pretty fed up and I'm not surprised. I'm getting quite uncomfortable myself so goodness knows what you must feel like. I'm sure your DH would rather you rested and kept the girls safe - you'll have plenty of time together when the girls have arrived. I wouldn't advise going to the local pool and getting naked though, you might get arrested! :snigger:

Reg: Sep 26th 2009

Children: Herts&Essex

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 5:15pm

Congratulations Michy he is gorgeous - 9lb.3 time for a glass of wine me thinks!!!! :wine:

Kd & Kirsten sorry you a re feeling uncomfortable - hope is eases soon
Jo
IVF Sept/Oct 2009 - BFP but then chemical pregnancy :bawl:

IVF Jan/Feb 2010 - :BFP: twins bab11 bab11

Grantobe

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 9:06pm

Hi Cindy I will keep track on you :xxx3:

Lorna

Grantobe

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 9:16pm

Kirstin just hang in there, you are doing a great job keeping those little ones safe,( isn't David Cameron's baby gorgeous) we will soon be counting down days, please hold on. bigkiss

Lorna

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Monday, August 30th 2010, 5:51am

Morning GIRLS and HAPPY BANK HOLIDAY :D ...

KD40 - hope you're feeling a bit better today...is it your MIL's first grandchild? My MIL wasn't going to go away this weekend for her wedding anniversary just incase and we had to tell her to stop being silly and just go!!!! She has been texting and ringing all the time though which is starting to drive me mad!!!! I can understand it from her point of view, and I really appreciate her being so interested - she is sooooooo excited as WRIGGLER is her first, but we have told her that we will keep her posted so if she doesn't hear anything, doesn't that mean that there is nothing to hear!!!! How are you finding the exercise ball? I find it so comfortable compared to sitting on the settee and I love bouncing up and down on it :snigger: As for names, we have 2 for each sex, but have already chosen our favourites...luckily we both like all of them, but if it's a girl it's Wayne's first choice and if it's a boy it's mine. xfingers lilchic doesn't keep you waiting too much longer hun X

KIRSTIN - blowkiss Hang on in there - 2 weeks today :D I really feel for you...I have been really uncomfortable this past week or two and I only have one in there - having 2 in there with not much room left must be so much worse...it will soon be over though. Don't feel bad about not being able to do things for these last couple of weeks...you are doing the most important job of all by looking after yourself and the twinnies!!!! X

:hi: CLAIRE and JOJO XX

Hi LORNA (GRANTOBE) - I haven't seen a piccie of David Cameron's baby yet...will have to have a look. She was a lucky lady having her 3 weeks early :D X

:bye: to EVERYONE ELSE - hope you all have a fab Bank Holiday Monday. We are going to the cinema later to watch AVATAR in 3D...making the most of time we have left as a twosome and I have made lots of plans for this week in the hope that I will have to cancel a few :snigger: xfingers XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Grantobe

Monday, August 30th 2010, 8:17pm

Michy & 2mum I am interested to know the difference in your babies weight compared to what you were told at scan? I was speaking to a couple today with twin girls and hers were a lb lighter than she was told. My husband was with me and he asked how I knew them! silly hubby. :snigger:

Lorna

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Monday, August 30th 2010, 9:22pm

Hi Cindy - Yes it's the MIL's first grand child too - Dh is 11 years older than me so I think she's been waiting a long time! - she'd a lovely woman but a bit much sometimes!!! I know she means well - but leave it alone woman - we'll let you know when we know - stop texting!

The exercise ball is good - but yesterday I kept falling backwards and couldn't get up again - DH had to rescue me and I was annoying him because he was trying to read while I was boucing up and down across the living room making him laugh! It's good you're sorted with names - we are - but DH wants the nickname version and I want the proper name for the birth certificate - and the middle names we're set on - just not the order! I think I'll get my way in the end ;) Hope your WRIGGLER doesn't keep you waiting much longer too - bit scary that we'll be mums soon! Hope you're feeling ok and all goes well on Thursday - I can't wait for my assesment in Hull on Friday, as Im sure nothing will have happened by then!

Kirstin - hope you're feeling a little more comfortable - I've been so breathless today as now lilchic's pressing on my lungs and still making no attempt to engage!

AFM - Went to Costco today and spent a fortune again - although mostly on toilet rolls, chicken and deoderant - we now have enough deoderant to last us well into next year - but it was BOGOF for a pack of 6! I could have killed DH today as he's had hiccups all day and just makes it worse for himself - I've tried firghtening him - but it only worked once. He texted his boss today to so lilchics has not made an apperance and asked if he should go into work or work from home again and his boss told him to work from home - which is good in a way - but it stops me from having me time alone in the house and it stops me from going out as he won't let me go! - I'd planned to go to the designer outlet at York tomorrow - but now he's rumbled my plans - he's sure I'll get stuck in traffic and my waters will break - I've told him its not like the movies - but he's set in his ways! It's our 3rd wedding anniversary on Wednesday so that'll be nice to have him home then - although I'm sure he's not picked up a card yet! - oh look at me rant - anyone would think I didn't like him teehee

RosB

Ace

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 8:41am

KD40 and Cindy - hope your little ones decide to make an appearance soon. You must be getting a bit frustrated, I know I would be.

Kirstin - sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable now. Maybe your girls will decide that they don't want to wait until the 13th?! But even if they do stay put you haven't got long to go now. It is nice to have a fixed date in your head so that you know the latest they will arrive.

Well I had a good bank hol weekend - we had some friends over and we went for a walk and had lots of food, they drank lots of wine etc... I also went swimming on Sat morning before they arrived which was fab - it feels so nice to not have the weight of the bump. I can still manage 40 lengths so not doing too bad. DH took advantage of another man in the house and got him to help put our new chest of drawers together which was great as it means the nursery is coming along nicely, not much else to do now really. The cot is together as well so it all looks really good. 3 more weeks of work and counting, I finish on the 17th Sept so 2 weeks on friday really. Hopefully it will go quickly and then I can just chill out.

Hope everyone else is doing well. xx

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 5:05pm

Hi everyone, :hi:

Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend. Ros - yours sounds fab. We ended up next door yesterday for a birthday BBQ (new neighbour's birthday). Barely knew anyone there (most were local school mums and their husbands) and it was a bit of an eye-opener as all the kids were aged 2-5 so DH & I were standing there thinking "so this is what it will be like in a few years time". A few people commented on the bump, mostly along the lines of '"Do you seriously only have 6 weeks to go" and "That's got to be a boy". Well, when Proto finally puts in an appearance we will discover whether they are right or not on the 2nd point.

AFM, it was my first day back to work today after a 3 week summer break. All I can say is that I am glad to be home and that I only have 3 (well 2.5 really) days to go before I take another week of leave and then start maternity. Alarm clock at 6am wasn't great, but have to admit that I wasn't really asleep at that point as my tendons at the top of my legs were hurting (& DH was snoring) so really was lying there dozing rather than sleeping & waiting for the alarm clock. Foggy this morning too and it took about 20-25 minutes just to got he 3 miles from my house to the motorway (thanks to roadworks and traffic lights not working properly). Basically it was a bit of a nightmare journey, taking 1hr 40 rather than the normal 50 minutes. X( Needless to say, by the time I got there I was absolutely dying for the loo. Then I got a text from Mothercare to say that they would be delivering our order this afternoon from 1430 - 1730 just when no-one would be at home. Anyway, did my work then my boss said I was looking tired so should leave early to make sure I didn't get stuck in traffic on the way home too. I did not need telling twice so left at 1530 instead of 1630 and luckily got home to discover that Mothercare have not been yet. (My boss can drive me up the wall at times (especially when she accidentally sends me 22 copies of the same text message which isn't even meant for me), but she's not that bad & is looking out for me really). So now I'm passing the time on FZ to make sure that I am not asleep when they try to deliver so don't hear the door bell / knock. (Don't know what it is, but people round here always seem to knock quietly on a door despite the fact that we have a doorbell. ?( )

Anyway, Proto is currently having the 5pm wriggle, which probably means I should switch off the computer and go downstairs and put my feet up.

So .... :wave: take care everyone,
:xxx3:

Byeee

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 12:07pm

Hi GIRLS,

well I have 'some' exciting news...my waters broke at 9.55pm last night :thumbsup: We missed the last 5 minutes of the last episode of 'The Deep' so I will have to get it on iplayer later lol :snigger: I had just had a bath, so when I felt a little trickle I thought it was just a bit of bath water seeping out (as it does), I soon realised though when it started gushing that this was not bath water and that my waters had infact broken. I didn't realise that there would be so much or that it would continue coming out for so long!!!! It was actually a really nice feeling and the water was lovely and warm!!!! We phoned the hospital and they wanted us to go in so they could check everything was ok etc. We arrived at the hospital at about 11pm and got home about 3am, so we went in August and left in September!!!! I was on the monitor for an hour whilst they checked WRIGGLER's heartbeat, which was fine, and they did all my vitals which were all good. The machine showed that I wasn't haven't any contractions, but the midwife could feel some tightening and an internal showed that my cervix was very central and had started to open a little. Have been getting lots of cramping and heaviness since but no contractions yet - hopefully it won't be too much longer until things start now!!!! I have to go in tomorrow morning at 7.30am if nothing has happened so that I can be induced, as because my waters have broken they will have to try and start me off, so unless things start happening soon it looks like tomorrow will be the day when the exciting times start!!!! :D

ELISA - glad you got home for your Mothercare order. ONLY 2 MORE DAYS of work now :D X

ROS - glad you have a nice BH weekend, and you only have 2 and a bit more weeks to work now too :D X

KD40 - any signs yet hun? Only 2 more days until your assessment...hopefully they will be able to hurry things along for you xfingers X

2MUMS and MICHY - HAPPY 1 WEEK old to GABRIEL and OREN, hope you are both getting on ok XX

Hi to EVERYONE ELSE - hope you are all having a good week so far XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Children: A beautiful, miracle FET baby girl

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 1:15pm

Woohoo! Got everything crossed for you Cindy!!
Good Luck!!

:hugs: :weehee: :goodluck:

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 2:56pm

THANKS ELAINE blowkiss X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

RosB

Ace

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 3:05pm

That's good news Cindy, it won't be long now. I hope everything goes well, look forward to reading your lovely news soon. x

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 3:11pm

THANKS ROS blowkiss - surprisingly I'm not nervous at all?! Can't wait for it to happen now - it's surreal thinking that we could go into the hospital tomorrow and the next time we come home WRIGGLER will be with us X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Grantobe

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 3:19pm

Good luck Cindy don't forget to push!!!!!! :goodluck:

Lorna

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Grantobe" (Sep 1st 2010, 3:20pm)

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 3:36pm

Good luck Cindy I hope wriggler comes soon. How exciting I am sure you won't sleep tonight x

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 3:39pm

Hi Everyone

Sorry it's been so long since I've really posted on here - and sorry that I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with personals!

kd - hope the MIL has eased off, and that things are OK with you. xfingers

Can't remember who was asking about monitors (so, so sorry - I blame baby brain), but we got the Motorola MBP35. It's a digital video monitor with really good range - like Claire, we've got an old house with thick walls. It's got a room thermometer, lights for sound alerts, programmed-in lullabies and a night light that can be controlled remotely from the parents handset, and a colour monitor. We haven't got the baby to try it out on yet, but me and DH have had a mess around with it, and it seems really, really good! :chortle:
Since our 'practical' NCT class, we've decided to have the baby in with us (at night) in a moses basket for the first two weeks, and then to move it into its own room (rather than have it in its own room from day 1), but we'll use the monitor during the day from day 1 I'm sure.

AFM - had a 34w+1 midwife's appt today. All great again! BP 120/60, bump measures 32 cm (so on the smaller side of 'normal'), and the great news is that baby has turned and is no longer breech!! biggrin2 Head is now down with back down my left side, bum under my boobs, and knees and feet sticking out to my right side. I am so happy as I just feel this means we'll have more options to consider when we see the consultant at 37 weeks.
Got our final NCT class tonight (thank goodness), so I feel as though we're really getting close now....Can't wait!! :smile:

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 3:48pm

THANKS LORNA and KIRSTIN blowkiss blowkiss XX

ELAINE - GREAT NEWS that LO has moved and is no longer breech :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy your last class tonight X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 4:16pm

Oohh..trying to catch up...

Kirstin - sounds like you are horribly uncomfortable :thumbdown: Hope you are managing to keep your amazingly good spirits - not long to go now and your two gorgeous little girls will be with you. Hang in there :smile:
January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 4:46pm

happydance Not long to go now Cindy...... must be weird being at home knowing that at any moment things could kick off. I hadn't realised that your waters could break before you even started having any contractions!

Elaine - Glad your MW appt went well and that baby has now turned. My LO is laying in exactly the same position as yours (has been from 24wks, lazy thing hasn't moved!) so I love watching the right side of the top of my bump move when it wriggles! Not so good when it kicks you under the ribs though!

AFM - I'm still suffering with itchy skin, which has gotten worse these last couple of days. Last night I dropped off around midnight only to wake again at 2.50am and stayed awake until 5.30am when I finally nodded off on the sofa! I managed to doze until 7.30am then sloped back off to bed just as Dh was getting up and slept well until 9.30am. I still hadn't had a call regarding my blood results etc so I phoned the day assessment unit at the hospital and they kindly chased it all up for me and rang back to say I have a liver scan on Tuesday next week and then my normal 36wk consultant appt and scan on Thursday, where they will go over the results with me. It was suggested that I go and buy some Piriton to ease the itching, but Dh tried to get it from the chemist today and the pharmacist wouldn't sell it to him, it was advised that I get another opinion as antihistamines can cause further liver damage if there is already a problem! I am finding it very frustrating that I can't seem to get a straight answer as to what is happening with my body! I have also been getting some period type pains in my lower abdomen, nothing major and only every now and again, but it is making me wonder if I'm going to have this baby early! Other than that, the nursery is now all freshly painted and airing. We have a friends 15yr old daughter coming tomorrow to help Dh sketch out the mural, as she is fabulous at art, and so hopefully next week it will be well on its way to being done and I can get a carpet fitted and some furniture inside! I've spent the weekend nesting and have washed all of the newborn size clothes and the blankets, made some cookies and a cake for the freezer (ideal for all the visitors!) and tomorrow I'm cooking up a veggi chilli for me and beef stew for Dh so I can put containers in the freezer so we can at least have some decent yet easy meals during the early days!

I hope everybody else is well xx

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 4:57pm

CLAIRE - nor did I but apparently it's quite normal ?( Nothing much happening today except more leakage!!!! Sorry you're suffering with itchy skin and lack of sleep - it will all be worth it :D X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 5:36pm

Ooooh Cindy, I'm so excited for you! I hope things start happening soon and wriggler makes his/her appearance tonight. I feel so excited for you xxx

IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 5:38pm

A woman in my NCT class is having her second child. With her first, her waters broke a whole week before she went into labour! I said to her that I didn't know they'd let you go for that long, and she said neither did she!!

Claire - sorry you are still in the dark with the cholestasis thing. From what I understand from my best friend (who's had it twice), it doesn't make you go into premature labour, but they may want to induce you early due to the risks to you and your baby. Hang in there, and hopefully by the end of this week all will be a lot clearer and you'll have a plan of action.

January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 6:11pm

Come on Wriggler, time to put in an appearance. Cindy, like the others, I can't wait to hear the good news.

It's been midwife appointment day for me too today and I'm the 3rd one with baby lying bum under my boobs, spine to my left and knees to my right. BP 98/70. Growth seems to be back on track as well. Midwife said that according to the tape measure I am slightly less than 34cm (32.5), but by her trained eye, I am the perfect size for a slim person. Now I have to write my birth plan & get my bag ready as it seems babies round here have been coming early recently. Probably also means we should get the cot out of the downstairs loo and put it together! NCT classes start next week. I know I am leaving it a bit late, but class timings round here seem to have been all over the place. It's 2 or 3 classes a week for us until the end of September. Journey to work wasn't so bad today .. made even nicer by knowing that I was leaving early to see the midwife. Will have to be there all day tomorrow (until 4.30), but I suppose I can do that just one more time!!!

Anyway, please excuse the lack of personals, just did not want to read and run.

Take care everyone,

Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elisa" (Sep 1st 2010, 6:12pm)

Reg: Mar 10th 2009

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 6:46pm

Hi girls just wanted to pop in and say hi and I hope you are all well.

Cindy i really hope something happens soon for you chick.

Oren and I are doing very well thank you and he seems a very contented little boy. He has suffered from gripe a bit due to my boobs gushing out too fast so having to use infacol but other than that he is just a joy. I get more chunks of sleep than when I did pregnant so not at all bad. Oh and to top it off my tummy is going down fast which is always handy. I hope all is well for everyone on this thread xxx
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09
2 embies on board :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 6.5 wks

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 7:27pm

Claire my itching is also back with a vengeance at night. It gets worse when I am warm and my bump drives me nuts with itch. I keep rubbing loads of bio oil in as the more I scratch the itchier it gets. My bloods were only slightly raised so I am not concerned and feel that it is skin stretching and heat.
I went for my last shopping trip today to get big granny pants to avoid irritating section scar and 2 lovely wee dresses for girls to wear home from hospital :happy: I really struggled with the pelvic pain and weight of the bump and my mum was surprised how I have slowed down. My feet kept swelling up so this was definately my last shopping trip for a while.
I have a scan tomorrow so looking forward to finding out what their weights are now because I am still growing :innocent:
Hope you are all well blowkiss

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 8:14pm

Cindy wow! Won't be lond now, told you it'd be you before me, bet your having a girl as my boy seems very lazy!!! I thought something was happening yesterday as on my walk I was in loads of pain, but nothing since and I've walked 6 miles today! Looks like I'll make my appointment on Friday!!! Good luck - hope all goes well *hugs*

Kirstin and Claire sorry to hear your itching is bad, I was lucky ad mine didn't last long but I was in tears at the pain itching makes it worse but you can't help it! Hope you get some relief soon x

Elaine- glad your appointment went well I've measured small all along and no one had been concerned, I measured 37cm at 40 weeks, midwife said three different people would get three different measurements though. Glad the baby has moved! My
Mil is now only testing dh asking any tainted everyday at 8am! At least she's stopped testing me!

Afm had a lovely anniversary today with breakfast in bed, shopping with mum and then dh has taken me out fir dinner with a gorgeous chocolate brownie desert, still no action from lilchics, just the usual wobbles, had a migraine this morning, first one in 9 months, thought it maybe a good sign as blood pressure is fine and my migraines are hormone related and thought maybe lilchics started releasing his labour hormones, but not so sure now!

Hope you're all well x

Afm I've had a lively anniversary

Grantobe

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 8:51pm

Hey Kirstin less about the Granny pants. ha ha

Lorna

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 11:11am

Hiya

Just a very quick post from me as at work but back to the midwife this afternoon to check my blood pressure. It was high last week so I've got to get it checked again. Please keep your xfingers for me that it's gone down. I just want to be normal and everything be ok :happy: I've started to worry about how high blood pressure could be effecting Denzel and I just want him/her to be ok.

IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 3:35pm

Lalazig I hope your BP is ok xfingers

Scan went well today twins are now weighing 6lb 8oz each so growing well. My BP was ok and I go on Wed for bloods pre surgery and than my last scan on Thurs. I am so uncomfortable and was hoping they would take me earlier but after seeing girls on the scan again it is just fantastic seeing them doing so well and 10 days will not be long :happy:

Reg: Sep 26th 2009

Children: Herts&Essex

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 4:15pm

Hi Girls

It's so exciting in here with waters breaking and people giving birth. I promise I have read all your updates and will do individual replies shortly but just wondered if someone could help me.

I am 30+4 weeks with twins and went to the midwife on Tuesday. She took one look at my swollen feet and legs and said I should not be commuting and to see the doctor to get signed off. I didn't see the doc then as I had a few bits to finish at work but I have an appointment tomorrow evening. Anyhow my maternity was starting Monday 27th September with a weeks annual leave before that so last day in office was going to be 17th September. I have now told work I am going to be signed off from tomorrow evening and wont be back. I was going to ask the doc to sign me off from tomorrow until day before maternity leave (26th) My question is does anyone know if my work can insist on my maternity starting from now or will I be able to get away with the 3 weeks sick and start my maternity as originally planned?? It also means I can claw back the weeks annual leave to have at the other end.

Thanks
Jo
IVF Sept/Oct 2009 - BFP but then chemical pregnancy :bawl:

IVF Jan/Feb 2010 - :BFP: twins bab11 bab11

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 4:50pm

Jojo you have already informed work when you wanted to start maternity leave so it is ok to take it as sick until that date. Take care and good luck x

RosB

Ace

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 6:34pm

JoJo - I am pretty sure that work can only force you to take your maternity leave early if you go off sick less than 4 weeks before your due date so you should be fine.

Kirstin - your twins are growing so well, not long now. x

Grantobe

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 8:06pm

Lala I had very high blood pressure with my three pregnancies and had to be hospitalised and the babies were all ok, rest helps to bring your pressure down, also worrying is bad for you so take the doctors advice and keep calm :xxx3:

Lorna

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 8:52pm

Thanks Lorna xxx I have realised this evening that I just need to stay calm - the baby is fine and they're keeping an eye on me so to stop worrying. Thanks for your reassurance though, I really appreciate it!

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 4:00pm

Hey kd40 and stinker any word on the latest editions? Hopefully u have your little bundles. Kirsten not long 2go 10days.
Afm its my due date today but not holding much hope as havnt even had a twinge! Hope every1 else is well. Oh and try camoline lotion for the itching keep it in the fridge
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 4:33pm

Hi everyone,

Hope all the itching, swelling etc isn't too bad.
Lala, get your feet up and rest!
Kirstin, wow, the twins are getting big (not that you need me to tell you that) & not long now until you get to meet them. BTW, did you buy the "granny pants" in the end? (Sorry Lorna, just had to use the phrase.)
Cindy - any sign of wriggler yet?

AFM I am now home from work having commuted for the last time in a while. Officially I start a week of annual leave on Monday before "mummy leave" starts on the 13th. Part of me can't believe how quickly it has come around as all the sniffing, HRT etc seems so long ago. Part of me is also concerned that we will never be ready for Proto's arrival. DH assures me that we will be.... Concentrating at work for the past two days has been a bit difficult ... today simply because it was my last day, but yesterday because a colleague's daughter (actually the daughter also works at the same place but in a different dept) was going through EC. I felt so nervous for her, especially around the time of the collection that I could barely concentrate. xfingers she'll get a BFP!

Anyway, that's about all from me. Have a good weekend ,
Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 4:50pm

Congratulations on finishing work Elisa you done really well working so long. Enjoy the next few uncomfortable weeks x

I am waiting for DH to come home and then we are heading to parents holiday home on the coast. Hopefully it will help time go quicker although mum might regret inviting me when she hears me pacing the floors at night. It has been a gorgeous day here today as usual the weather picks up when kids are back at school. I only have a few tops that cover bump now as it has grown so much this last week :8o:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :bye:

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 6:06pm

Hi all

Kirstin - hope you have a good weekend away - they've given beautiful weather so it should be nice - but not too hot!

Elisa - Congrats on working from home now - bet you're ready for it!

JOL - hope you're doing ok - no baby from me yet!

Well AFM - as above no baby! - Went to see midwfie at Castle Hill today and she asked whether last time I'd seen the doctor he'd talked about inducing me - I said no - so she said - oh I would have thought they'd done it earlier - but as your 41 weeks now it doesn't matter - she did a sweep and said my cervix was a little soft which was good - but the baby is still 4/5's and gave me a Bishops score of 4 (i had to google this on the way home - good old wikkipedia!) Apprently a score of less than 5 means it's highly unlikely that you'll go in labour naturally - so Hull Royal is going to ring me on Monday to arrange induction on Wednesday (they let you go 40 +12 at Hull!) - which seems daft to me - why can't they arrange it now? The sweep was ok - bit uncomfortable but I thought she was just having a feel of the cervix - but she did the sweep at the same time - had bleeding since - but it's all brown 'old blood' sorry tmi - so I think it's ok. Don't think anything will happen before Wednesday so that looks like my day - still 4 days to go! - I'm getting seriously fed up now!

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 7:18pm

Kd40 - must be so frustrating for you just waiting..... I'm already impatient and I still have 5 weeks to go until my due date, I soooo hope I won't be late. Fingers crossed the sweep might kick start something, but at least you have a date to look forward to, even if Wednesday does sound ages away.

Elisa - yay for finishing the dreaded commute! I'm sure you'll have more energy to get ready for LO's arrival once you've had a few days rest at home.

Kirstin - I hope you enjoy your weekend away, I'm sure the change of scenery will be good and help the time go much quicker. I can't believe the estimated weights of the girls... I've got one on board roughly that size and I'm finding it really uncomfortable, so you have my sympathy with two!

Jol - another one with a lazy baby on board.... I hope things don't drag on too much and you get some action soon!

AFM, the itching is still really bad at night. Its waaaay more than just skin stretching as it is all over my body, particularly hands & feet, legs and forearms. I've got red sores where I've made myself bleed and at some point each night I'm usually in tears as its so difficult to sleep. I've been in the spare room a few times so I can sit and read to distract myself which helps me relax a bit more. Before bed each night, I cover myself in E-45 itch relief cream and then calamine lotion. Last night my feet were so itchy I got up and had a cold shower at 11.30pm which helped so might try that again tonight. Dh is going away at 4am tomorrow until Sunday night so at least I won't be disturbing him this weekend. Got my liver scan on Tuesday, the Health Visitor coming on Wednesday and then a scan and cons appt on Thursday so hopefully will discuss whether I'm going to end up being induced early or not. On a positive note, the nursery is coming along nicely and Dh is ready to start his mural on Monday night. He's done a fantastic design so now I'm really excited to see it come together. : D

hi to everyone else :smile:

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 8:48pm

Simmo - sorry to hear the itching is no better - I used E45 too and also simple intensive relief - I also showered with the e45 body cream and then rubbed on Eurax that the doctor gave it - hopefully you get some answers soon on how you can stop it . Glad to hear your nursery is coming along - we were impatient so did ours in May! - but only finished it with stickers and all the furniture up a few weeks ago - I love that room it's the nicest in the house and the only one that looks over fields so has the nicest views!

Ive still got a it of bleeding but it's better now - had some tightening and pain which I think may be Braxton Hicks - which is great as Ive not had them before! - Hopefully my body is getting itself ready and I may not need Wednesday!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE