You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 8:37pm

Michy glad you enjoyed your reflexology. Mine is on Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope your back's OK.

Elaine, I wouldn;t worry too much about the weight, everyone's different - someone I know put on 5 stone with her baby! :faint:

Kd40 glad everything's OK with Lilchic, he still has plenty of time to engage - like Michy said they sometimes wait til the last minute.

AFM, it's not been a good afternoon. My midwife phoned me after discussing my platelet issues with the consultant midwife, and the upshot is that she thinks I should come into hospital if my levels are below 100. Seeing as they're currently 90 and on a downwards trend, it's not looking hopeful. I'm really confused as I keep being told different things by different people - how on earth am I supposed to make an informed decision? I'm going to try phoning the haematologist tomorrow to see if I can get any answers... but I'm starting to think maybe it's time to give up opn the idea of a home birth. If everyone's so worried about it then perhaps they have a point - I don't want to take any stupid risks that might put Bobble or myself in danger. I'm really disappointed but to be honest I'm tired of worrying about this now, it's an uphill struggle and I just don't think I can be bothered anymore.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Reg: Dec 27th 2008

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 9:39pm

2mums - I'm so sorry to hear you've had bad news about your platelet levels again. I suppose you have to look at it this way - if you have the home birth you want, will you really be as relaxed as you plan to be or will you be stressing about problems and possible blood loss etc? As you say, the safety of Bobble and yourself is the most important thing, I certainly don't envy you having to try and make an informed decision with such conflicting information available.

Michy - glad you enjoyed your reflexology, hopefully it will encourage LO to atleast arrive on time!

Kd40 - glad your cons appt went well and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Elaine - you sound the picture of health, glad all is well. I too have gained 24lbs, although for me I haven't actually gained weight for 8 weeks now! I'm perfectly happy with that though, makes up for the weight I gained quickly in the first tri.

Elisa - rotf at you putting Bio Oil on your face! I bet your skin felt greasy all day! Mind you, I almost poured hot water from the kettle into the coffee cannister the other day rather than the mug.... thank god I stopped myself just in time, it was almost full of coffee granules, what a waste that would have been. I laughed at myself and then promptly tried to put the kettle back in the fridge instead of the milk! At that point I gave up and went to sit down for 5 minutes :loony:

AFM - got another scan tomorrow and can't wait to see Chunk again. I'm interested to see if the measurements have caught up a bit now or whether Chunk will live up to his/her name and be classed as a big baby. Considering my bump was measuring small at last weeks midwife appt, I'm hoping all will be back to normal. Nothing much else going on, finding myself slowing down quite a bit more now and I get really tired in the afternoons. Still haven't finished decorating the nursery nor ordered a cot or changing unit but apart from that have everything else on my list so feeling pretty organised for a change.

ICSI Dec 08 & June 09 BFN, ICSI Dec 09 :BFP: Our miracle son born 1st Oct 2010

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 10:34am

Hi Ladies,

I am glad to report that since Monday I have only managed to put Bio Oil on my bump rather than on my face. Simmmo .. not just me doing daft things, although I think I can still top nearly putting the kettle in the fridge. I tried to do that with the iron!!!! :snigger:

Elaine, wow, what a picture of health. I have just got back from seeing my GP. Despite being 31 weeks, bump is only measuring 29cm. Like the consultant, though, he did not seem concerned as I am generally not a large person (5'5" pre-pregnancy size 8). Proto is certainly active - gave the GP a kick - so other than my iron levels, all seems ok here too and we shall wait until 36 weeks to see what the growth scan shows.

2mums I'll keep my xfingers for your platelet levels.

Anyway, not much to say today, but just thought I would post rather than read and run.

Take care everyone

:xxx3:
Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: No children as yet - hopefully sometime soon!

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 10:37am

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies regarding me being so unorganised ~intentially! Have settled my nerves a bit and bought a moses basket with bedding, couple of sleepsuits and an outdit with mits and a hat, a bag of nappies, sudocreme, baby wipes and a pack of mulin squares so that at least i have what the baby needs in hospital and then my husband or family would be able to get the other stuff when i am in hospital.

It is my birthday today but have told everyone that I dont want any celebrating as am going to celebrate when our baby is here as that will be the best present!!!

2mums - sorry to hear you may have to go into hospital but try and think if it is for the best then you know you are in the best place, try not to stress about it.

KD40 Hope you feel better soon.

Elisa think of you putting Bio Oil on your face!lol! Touch wood i have not done anything like that yet!

Claire Good luck with your scan tomorrow, cant believe you havent put on any weight for last 8 weeks!

ElaineH your pregnancy seems to be going great!

AFM I dont know whether I said befor ebut i suffer from high blood pressure usually (for 8 years) but so far so good during this pregnancy. However yesturday I had the most awful headache, woke up at 3.45 and couldnt get back to sleep as i was in so much pain! Had to have the morning off work and must have slept it off as was feeling alot better in the afternoon. Today I am much better with no pain at all, thank goodness as its my birthday and my husband taking me for a meal tonight somewhere. I am wondering if it would be something to do with my blood pressure, i am sure the baby is ok though as he has been kicking loads.

I have only put on 11lb but they say it is the last few weeks you pile on the pounds. My midwife said I could put on 1-2lb a week in the lst few weeks. I have been trying to watch what i have been eating though as I had a BMI of 30 when I got pregnant. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow (as have them weekly due to High blood pressure) and have a scan next Friday.

Becca x x x

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 11:31am

Kambec :birthdaycake: Happy birthday and hope you have a nice evening x

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 12:26pm

Morning GIRLS,

hope everyone is well today. I typed a long post yesterday and then lost it somehow, got annoyed cos I was tired and gave up!! So I will try again today...

2MUMS - sorry about your platelets hun :sadface: I know you had your heart set on a home birth, but like you and the other girls have said the most important thing is that at the end of it you and BOBBLE are ok, so just try and go with the flow and you and Mrs Me will soon be meeting your precious little baby boy, and at that point you won't really care where you are!! X

Hi KIRSTIN - how are the pelvic pains? Hope you're not too uncomfortable and your twin girlies are being kind to you :D X

ELAINE - sounds like everything is going great :D WRIGGLER was 'transverse' up until our 34 week scan but now he/she is head down and 3/5 engaged so try not to worry too much about LO being breech, like your midwife said there is plenty of time left for him/her to turn. I have put on about 3 stone so far, so that's about 42lbs - is that right...14lbs in a stone ?( I can't understand where though cos I'm all baby!!!! X

KD40 - I'm getting really impatient too now - I hate waiting :snigger: Been having a few sharpe twinges - like really bad period pains...I get them everyday so I wonder if it's my body practising, or whether it's just WRIGGLER's head settling in down there ?( Going to Mothercare tomorrow to get measured for some nursing bras and then my case will be complete!! Sorry you're suffering a bit at the mo, I hope the sinusitus clears up on it's own and you don't have to go to the docs!! X

MICHY - glad you enjoyed your reflexology :D Hopefully it will get your little man moving and you won't have to wait to much longer to meet him now xfingers X

CLAIRE - hope your scan goes well today and CHUNK gives you a little wave :D X

ELISA - :bye: Glad you've found the right place for your bio-oil now :snigger: X

BECCA - HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthdaycake: Hope you have a lovely meal with DH tonight. Really glad you have felt able to go and buy a few things :D and glad you are feeling better after you're horrible headache yesterday. I hope your midwife appointment goes well tomorrow X

RACH - :bye: hun. Not long now until your induction...hopefully you won't make it until Monday though xfingers X

Hi to everyone else, I hope you're all doing well and having a good Thursday!!

AFM - I washed and ironed WRIGGLER's clothes the other day - they looked soooooooo cute hanging on the line (I will post a picture). They are now packed away in the hospital bag and ready to go!! I have been having some sharpe twinges for the last few days - like bad period pains...don't know if these are Braxton Hicks and my body has started practising, or whether it is just because of the shear weight of WRIGGLER's head on my pelvis now ?( Am getting so excited about meeting WRIGGLER that I haven't really thought much about the birth, am just trying to go with the flow and stay calm as I figure that's it's just something that I've GOT to do so there's no point getting stressed about it...what happen happens and I just have to go with it!!

Anyway, I am off to bake a yummy chocolate cake now so I'll see you all later...

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 1:28pm

Elaine I didn't want to put too much weight on either but I've Put on alot more than 24 lbs! I think I've put on about 2 1/2 stone now and hopefully won't put on anymore I've felt really bad about it but there's nothing I can do now! Chics still needs me to eat. My mil put on nearly 5 stone when she was pregnant with dh and she's as skinny as a rake now so I hope I'll be the same. Hopefully breast feeding will also help me shed the pounds I don't think
Mine is water retention!
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 1:33pm

Hi cindy you posted just as I did! I've been getting mild period pains but consultant wasn't concerned. Hopefully it is our bodies getting ready so we can meet lilchic and wriggler soon!!!!!

Dh couldn't believe it that I'd spent £62 on 4 bras but I told him if I'm going to give breastfeeding a go I need the proper bras!!!

Hope the chocolate cake is nice I'm letting my dinner settle then going for a walk hope it doesn't rain!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

Reg: Mar 10th 2009

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 6:25pm

Hi ladies

Just a quick update saw the consultant today which was hilarious as I thought she was going to tell me not to have a homebirth because of palpitations. However she wasn't concerned about them in the slightest, instead she said I should go to proper hospital unit as my baby's tummy measured big (borderline on outside normal range) this she said can indicate large shoulders which may mean I can end up with shoulder dysplasia. If you have done antenatal classes you will know that this means the shoulders get stuck after the head is born and you only have 6 mins to get the baby out. Nothing like scaring me! So I am now thinking like 2mums just give in and go to hospital. I will be so angry tho if yet again I have a horrible time in hospital and pop out a normal sized baby without any assistance!! She also measured me and I am now 42 cm which means I am nearly 3 weeks larger than normal.

Oh and no signs of labour yet, gutted!
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09
2 embies on board :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 6.5 wks

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Friday, August 13th 2010, 9:27am

Hi Peeps

I've been a very bad 'third trimester' :O and not posted here for ages, I have done a bit of loitering though to see how you're all doing :smile: - my excuses are I was on hols in Cornwall and now at work we've been taken over by a new company and I'm not sure how much they're monitoring our internet use. Anyway, I'm off today so here I am.

Michy - sorry your consultation wasn't great. Must be so frustrating being told you can't have a homebirth when you really want one. Did they scan the baby to see how big he is or are they just guessing? re your 42cm measurement. My friend was told at 36 wks that she was 42cm and to expect a huge baby, she went on to have a 8lb boy 3 weeks ago so the midwifes can be wrong!

kd40 - I'm off bra shopping today too, I think my DH will be shocked by the price too :snigger:

Cindy - any of that chocolate cake left? could be good 'fuel' for you when you do go into labour :) I'm going to wash Denzels clothes this weekend too BUT its raining here today (as normal) so may wait until its a bit drier.

Kambec - happy belated birthday

2mums - so sorry about your platelets, I know you'll be gutted

AFM - off to shop for final bits for Denzel today. Have got a long list. The nursery furniture arrived on Monday - I love it. Its my favourite room in the house, I just go in and stare at it, yep, I'm mad! :wacko: DH has been working so hard in his school hols on the nursery and getting the front of the house/garden cleared for the porch to be built (starts today) that I've booked for us to go away for the night to the Lakes on Sunday. He deserves some pampering for a couple of days. he's been such a star. We've got our 'Active Birth Workshop' tomorrow - aaargh, not sure I want to go really. Am still in denial about the labour. I know I've got to do it at some point but I guess at the moment 8 weeks still feels a bit of a way off.

Sorry not added personals for everyone but need to get dressed as builders will be here in a minute and dont really think I should be answering the door with just a towel round myself and a towel on my head :snigger: Have a nice Friday everyone xxx

2 ectopic pregnancies - 2005 & 2009
beautiful daughter born Sept 2010 thanks to IVF
IVF#3 April/May 2012 - BFN
IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Friday, August 13th 2010, 10:35pm

Hi Ladies!

Just a quickie from me to say that I am recovering well and well stuck in with the twinnies feeding and changing regime. Giving up a bit of sleep time to share my birth story with you briefly and show you a piccie of Emerson and Jasmine....

Here you go...

Sorry to scare anyone, but my birth was pretty long and drawn out (don't read on if you're a bit squeamish). The induction process lasted about 12 hours, including waiting around for a bed and then my waters breaking really strongly 10 minutes after Tony had been kicked out of the ward. He was quickly drafted back into the hospital and accompanied me to the labour ward, where I spent the next 24 hours waiting and waiting for something to happen. When I was finally fully dilated, a pretty perplexed doctor came to check on me after wondering why Emerson's head was not emerging after an hour of pushing. She quickly recommended I was taken to theatre for "further investigation" and after a bit of tugging, the senior doctor decided that an emergency c-section was the best way forward. It turned out that the twins had become quite entangled with each other and there was no way they could be birthed separately after all. 4 hours later and me totally with the fairies on super gas and air on top of my spinal and I was wheeled back into the room, where Tony was waiting with Emerson and Jasmine. They were both absolutely fine and healthy, weighing in at 7lbs 4oz each, whereas I was left a bit worse for wear after losing about 4 pints of blood on the operating table. The next 4 days were a bit of a blur because I was just on a bit of an adrenaline high and totally out of it, but I regained my sanity on day 5 and they let me go home on day 6. I'm glad to be out of that now and so relieved that the twins are both doing extremely well now.

Hope you are all well and your births go much smoother than mine did! My advice is to keep an open mind because anything can happen and it's best not to worry yourself too much.
Take care and catch up with you all again soon!!
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 8:41am

Great to hear from you Aiwah Emerson and Jasmine are gorgeous so cute lying together. Glad you are all doing well and sorry to hear your birth story was a rough time. I think I have made the right decision on having a c-section from the few stories I have read recently.

I had £30 tesco vouchers which I was able to double up to £60 on baby and toddler so stocked up on more nappies which was a great saving. Excited today as going to collect pram, car seats and travel cot today :happy:

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 12:18pm

Great to hear from you Aiwah. Sorry the birth was a bit of a nightmare but you sound like you're getting on fantastically now and your twins are utterly gorgeous!

Kirstin, hope you have fun today picking up the babies goodies, how exciting. Great saving with your Tesco vouchers too!

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 2:38pm

How scary seeing 2 car seats in the back of my car :8o: It really is unbelievable, I know they are coming but I don't think it will sink in until they are actually here as it really is more than my wildest dreams :happy:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kirstin" (Aug 14th 2010, 2:39pm)

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 9:16pm

Hi

Emma so lovely to hear from you and your twinnies look lovely and peaceful and content. Glad that you are ok now after your rough time. look forward to hearing from you again.

Kirsten ah bless it is sweet about the car seats Lucky you with the £30.

lalazig glad you are well and your husband is being very good.

I have just had a reasonably warm thai curry, so this will be another thing off my list of things I have tried. Oh well it was delicious which was the main thing I suppose. Going to watch dd and dh play a doubles tournament for the first time tomorrow which should be sweet.
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 6:42am

Morning GIRLS...

KD4O - I spent £31 on 2 bras in Mothercare on Friday, luckily I had a £5 voucher or else they would have cost me £36!! Tried on loads, but the paddded ones, although more expensive are definately a better fit, and more comfortable!! Hope you enjoyed your walk. We are going for a walk in the water park today...I need to walk now - am so use to walking with my job and haven't done much since I went on maternity so am beginning to feel a bit lazy now!!!! I can't believe we've got less than 2 weeks left until our due dates now!!!!!!!! X

MICHY - sorry your consultant scared you a bit. Scans are much more accurate than measurements though...perhaps it's just fluid and that's why you're measuring a bit bigger now ?( I know it's not ideal, or what you want but I think I would rather be safe than sorry and go into hospital if you are concerned at all because you probably won't relax at home anyway now they've told you that!!!! Glad you enjoyed your curry, and xfingers it works xfingers xfingers xfingers Enjoy watching your DH and DD today - what are they playing doubles in? X

:hi: LALAZIG - hope the builders didn't see you in your towel :snigger: and that you had a good day off shopping for DENZEL. How was the labour workshop - as bad as you were expecting ?( Hope you have/are having a lovely time with DH in the Lakes...I love the Lake District, but haven't been up there for a while!! Chocolate cake was yummy and yes, there are still a couple of pieces left - I will save you some, although it might be a bit stale by the time you get it :snigger: X

EMMA - lovely to hear from you and great to hear your birth story, although you sound like you had a horrible time!!!! I'm glad you are home now, and the twinnies are doing well. EMERSON and JASMINE are beautiful, and I'm sure well worth all that you went through!!!! Hope you are doing ok and feeling a bit better. Take care, and look after yourself, and your beautiful family :D X

KIRSTIN - it all seems so real doesn't it when you see a cute little car seat sitting in the back of your car, and you've got 2, so double the cuteness!! That's a great deal on those TESCO's vouchers...I wish we had a TESCO round by us, I love TESCO but the nearest one to us is about 15 miles away so I don't get to shop there very often. How are you bearing up? Hope you're not too uncomfortable!! Have you definately decided on a c-section then - do they give you the choice with twins?! X

:bye: CLAIRE X

RACH - any news... :goodluck: for tomorrow hun X

:hi: to EVERYONE ELSE...hope you are all having a good weekend.

AFM - have had to get up this morning as my left hand is really sore and was keeping me awake!!!! I got pins and needles in it yesterday morning and it hasn't been the same since ?( It's a bit swollen and just feels very tight!!!! I'm glad I took my rings off!!!! The other hand is fine and my legs and face aren't swollen...my ankles do swell up a bit, but if I put my feet up for a bit then they do go back down again, so I'm just wondering if it's worth a call to one of the midwives at the hospital, as I'm not seeing my community midwife again until Thursday ?( Got to go food shopping today, so am going to get some snacks to put in my hospital bag...any ideas for good energy snacks for before, during and after?

Speak to you all later...

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 8:31am

Feeling terrible today and not really sure what to do with myself. TMI warning here....

We went out to dinner at an Italian with friends last night - I had a piece of salmon on rocket & cherry tomato pasta - and then on for a few drinks. I was a bit uncomfortable when I went to bed, around 11pm, but thought it was just that I was really full. I got up at 12.30 for a pee and then every hour after that and was feeling increasingly crampy stomach aches. At 4.30am I had a bit of diarrhea with the stomach cramps but managed to drift off again. I got up at 7.50am and since then have been to the toilet 3 times, I feel a bit woolly in the head and have a bit of a temperature I think, but my stomach is really hurting.

I've taken 2 paracetamol but not really sure if I should do anything else (other than go back to bed!). Does anybody think it could be the salmon from last night?? I very rarely get a stomach bug but can recognise the pain very easily and I'm convinced its definitely that and not the baby, but as I've never been pregnant before I don't know if I should be doing anything else..... ?(

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 8:45am

Cindy after reading a few twin mummies experiences I think a c-section is best. I was offered one at 10 weeks appointment which I said yes as I have a fear of cords getting around necks and I don't want to have a NVD for twin 1 then a section for twin 2. I had decided if I went into labour before 38 weeks and both were head down I would give it a go but I definately do not want induced,. Now with this pelvic pain I think a section would be best and physio agreed. I have an appointment at hosp on Thurs so hopefully will see consultant and discuss.

I am finding it really difficult sleeping at night now. It takes me ages getting over and then I am awake an hour later for the toilet. My feet were really swollen last night due to heat here the sun was actually out :8o: and they were so itchy. When I went to bed I was too warm and itchy all over and really restless which is such a struggle tossing and turning.
I am getting loads of BH and seem to get periods of regular ones during the day and then wondering is this it or not. The DR said as long as they are not really painful all is well.
Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine this week.

Good luck Michy and 2mums hope your LO's arrrive safe and well soon xfingers

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 8:48am

Claire sounds like salmon has upset your stomach a bit but it is nothing to worry about. Try and drink plenty of fluids so as you don't get dehydrated and take some gaviscon if you have any. Hope you feel better soon x

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 9:05am

Claire, I agree with Kirstin that something has upset your stomach. It sounds very similar to what I had the other week (although I was also throwing up). Must admit, we also gave NHS direct a call just for a bit of reassurance. They will ask you all the pre-eclampsia related questions just to check it isn't that, but it is better to be asked than not if you get what I mean.

I hope you feel better soon.

Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP

My Trying Again Diary

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 12:00pm

Thanks ladies - The first thing I did was check for swelling, as my head was really sore and I felt a bit woozy so was worried about pre-eclampsia, but everything was normal. I went back to bed and got up at 11am. I am still rushing to the toilet, but I feel a bit better. I wondered if the iron tablets might be having an adverse effect but I really do think it was probably the salmon. I'm quite annoyed because I only chose it as thought it would be healthier and good to get some oily fish - wish I hadn't bothered now! We were supposed to be off to our caravan this morning, so Dh is getting things ready while I relax and we will go later when I'm feeling brighter. I've had some marmite on toast and the paracetamol has eased my headache so hopefully the stomach ache will disappear by tonight. Chunk has been moving around as normal which has reassured me, although I'll take my maternity notes with me, just as a precaution!

Sorry I haven't done any personals, will catch up again soon x

2mums

Star

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 7:18pm

Hi girls, well I’m still here and still pregnant...

Becca, hope you had a lovely birthday.

Cindy, I felt the same when I washed all Bobble’s clothes – so cute and tiny! Respect to you for ironing them though, I didn’t bother! For snacks in labour, things that are high in energy and easy to digest are good – eg jelly babies, chocolate biscuits, bananas.

Michy, if it’s not one thing it’s another! Very frustrating but I agree with you, it’s better to play it safe.

Lala, welcome back. Hope you found the active birth workshop useful.

Emma great to hear form you, the twins look gorgeous. Sounds like you had a rough time, you must be relieved to be back at home and settling into family life.

Kirsten that’s fab about the vouchers, lucky you! I know what you mean about it not seeming real... at the moment I feel like I’ll be pregnant forever!

Claire, hope you’re feeling better. It does sound like it was probably the salmon.

AFM...Would you believe it? On Thursday's blood test my platelets had rocketed to 123, the highest they've been since April! :faint: No idea what will happen now, it’s all up in the air... seeing as they seem to unstable we're assuming we'll have to go to hospital, but if they do stay high and we get our home birth it will be a lovely surprise.

Still no twinges or anything... HURRY UP BOBBLE! I’ve got my reflexology appointment tomorrow, really hoping that might start things off.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Monday, August 16th 2010, 8:23am

Morning ladies

Well it is due date for me today!! I continue to plod through the list of things to bring it on but have accepted I will probably be a week late now and trying not to focus on it too much and making plans for the week. I only really dread having to be induced at the end of the month when dd will be returning to school. So want to have it before so we can spend quality time bonding together.

DD and DH played a tennis doubles in a parent and child tournament, they came third which was because my dh felt he couldn't play too hard or tactically (he is a good player) however I felt he should have as they could have easily won then. Oh well it was fun anyway.

2mums good to hear from you and happy due date for you tomorrow. Brilliant news on platelets level I wonder what will happen with us both in the end! Good luck with reflexology.

Simmo sorry you have been feeling so awful it may well have been the salmon but I have had a couple of attacks like yours during the pregnancy and put it down to that as I am sure mine was not food related. However as long as you keep your fluids up all should be ok.

Kirsten thanks, sorry you are feeling uncomfortable I think I have now got totally into the habit of waking every 2 hours for a wee and being very uncomfortable! I know it is going to continue for some time yet!!

Cindy I know I didn't eat a thing with dd so haven't got any snacks however if I were I would have banana and high energy bars or flapjack type food do give sugar and carbo hit. I just sipped water constantly!

Rach are you getting induced tomorrow?? If so hope all goes well.

I am off to see midwife today hopefully for the last time!!
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Children: A beautiful, miracle FET baby girl

Monday, August 16th 2010, 12:53pm

Hi everyone

2Mums and Michy - congrats on reaching due dates. I've got everything crossed for you that your LOs make an appearance very soon, and that you get the births you long for. xfingers

Kirstin - I can totally understand your excitement! Seeing the two car seats must have made it possible for you to really visualise life with your two lovely girls :smile:

Claire - sorry you've been feeling rough. Hopefully it was just the salmon and you are feeling much better by now. Remember to keep your fluids up, regardless.

Stinker - sounds like you might have a bout of Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I've been suffering with it for weeks now - it's worse in the evenings and first thing in the morning - in both hands. My DH has done a bit of hand massage on it for me, but to be honest I think it's something that just has to be put up with until the baby arrives. Apparently it disappears quite quickly afterwards...

Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all doing well.

AFM - had a long NCT Practical session on Saturday from 10.30 am to 3.30 pm, and then we had our first 'social' at the pub afterwards. It was OK really. We had some newborns brought in by first-time parents for a Q&A session which was quite nice, and then did some nappy changing, swaddling and the like.
Things I learned that I didn't know before?

- baby girls can have a mini-period in the days after their birth (due to Mum's hormones still in their system) so if you see a bit of blood in a nappy in those first days, don't panic!
- newborns can often have a cross-eyed appearance to start with before they learn to properly focus their eyes. Again, don't panic!
- having a baby in your room with you at night reduces the chances of SIDS, as the CO2 that the parents breathe out prompts the baby's breathing instincts.
- giving a baby a dummy can also reduce the chance of SIDS, although this has to be weighed up against the cons of using a dummy.

Otherwise, LO is still very active so that's nice and reassuring, but nights are increasingly uncomfortable.
Spent Friday sorting out baby's room as we had all of its clothes delivered last week, so they were all washed and put away, and the bedding has all been stowed etc.
All that's left to do is make up the cot and I think we are there!

Hope everyone is well, and that we get some sunshine this week...Where did the summer go?!

January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

Monday, August 16th 2010, 6:14pm

:hi: GIRLS...

CLAIRE - sorry you were feeling so rough yesterday...hope you are feeling better today, and you made it to the caravan. I'm glad I'm not the only one who LOVES marmite - yum yum :licklips: X

KIRSTIN - sounds like you're still suffering a bit!!!! You're on the home straight now hun so hang in there and your 2 little miracles will soon be here :D :D X

:bye: ELISA X

2MUMS - I thought I'd make the most of having the time cos I'm sure I won't be ironing them again once WRIGGLER arrives :snigger: Thanks for the ideas - I bought some jaffa cakes, flapjacks and jelly babies today :D Hope you enjoyed your reflexology today, and GREAT news about your platelets... xfingers you might get the birth that you want afterall xfingers xfingers xfingers COME ON BOBBLE!!!! X

MICHY - HAPPY DUE DATE woohoo Hope your midwife appointment went well? X

ELAINE - I thought it might be that...I will ask midwife about it on Thursday when I go and see her. Sorry you've been suffering with it...but like you say it'll all be worth it and hopefully it will go away quite quickly afterwards xfingers Sounds like you are getting there with all your preparations...my due date is next week (gosh that sounds scary!!) and I still don't feel ready!!!! Glad you enjoyed your class - sounded very interesting and how cool having some real babies there to learn from :D X

KD40 - our due dates are NEXT WEEK - EEK!!!! :snigger: X

Hi to everyone else...hope your Monday has been a good one.

AFM - nothing really to report!! Have got an appointment with the consultant on Thursday morning, and then an appointment with my midwife in the afternoon, but apart from visiting a friend for lunch today, I haven't really got a lot planned for the rest of this week. Think I am going to use it to rest up and finish a few things that I want to do around the house, oh and I will probably bake another cake :licklips: Am really into sweet stuff again at the moment - Cookie Dough ice-cream is my favourite thing to eat at present...I keep telling myself it's good for me because there's lots of calcium in it lol :snigger:

Anyway, am off to cook chicken, potatoes and vegetables for tea now, followed by a big helping of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough :snigger: Hope you all have a good evening XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, August 16th 2010, 6:26pm

Here is a picture of WRIGGLER's clothes...

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Monday, August 16th 2010, 6:54pm

Cute photo, Cindy!! :smile:
January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

Monday, August 16th 2010, 7:33pm

Cindy cute pic. I forgot to take 1st pic but I am sure will get loads more opportunities.
My feet and legs are really swollen today so I called in with Gp to get Bp checked. It is slightly raised but nothing to worry about but have to rest plenty now with feet up. They have been swollen all weekend because of heat but it is a bit cooler today and I had a headache so better being safe than sorry.

DH and I have 1st class tomorrow mainly about BF we skipped the birth one as I plan to have a section and I have watched that many birth stories on TV.

I am 34 weeks today with only 4 more to go :happy:

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 7:49am

Hi girls,

What a cute photo. Wish the sun would come back as it is raining again, although did have a nice day yesterday. Am off down to Somerset to visit my mum a bit later today. Looks like the weather there will be awful too.

Hope you are all ok. Not much to report from me. Proto is wriggling about at the moment and still really enjoys pushing on my gallbladder op scar. He/She might enjoy it, but it's not too comfortable for me. DH has started doing the gloss work in the nursery. I'm waiting for him to finish it and for the smell of paint to vanish before I wash Proto's clothes (the few we have) and bedding. Also can't wait to see the nursery finished ... would also mean that we get our downstairs loo back as the cot and cot top changer are currently still in boxes but stashed in the downstairs loo for want of somewhere else to store them.

Anyway, girls, I'll catch up with you all later in the week.

Take care,

Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP

My Trying Again Diary

2mums

Star

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 7:17pm

Hello girls! Well it's my due date today and I'm still here and still pregnant. I had a reflexology session yesterday, which was lovely - I think Bobble enjoyed it too, as he was moving around loads. I was hoping it would speed things up, but no signs of him making an appearance so far. I know in my head that hardly any babies actually come on their due date and most first babies are late, but I can;t help being a bit disappointed that he's not here yet. Trying to stay busy to pass the time... luckliy Mrs Me is on her summer hols so we're getting to spend lots of time together. Seeing my midwife tomorrow, fingers crossed my platelets will still be high.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 7:29pm

Hi ladies

Still no baby and am getting quite bored as I keep trying to find other things for DD to do which means I am bored but don't feel I can entertain her sufficiently. We did do a few things today tho including my favourite thing swimming. It seems like the only thing I can manage now as walking gets harder and harder. I have been having lots of BH nearly every 5 mins but nothing else doing.

2mums I hope your platelets stay high and he will be here soon x

Elisa hope you enjoyed your visit to Somerset to see your mum.

Kirstin I get swollen in the heat but not too bad the rest of the time however I gave up my wedding ring a few weeks back.

Cindy nice pic and I hope the consultation visit goes well thurs.

Elaineh I like the sound of your practical session you had, my DH would have found that really useful.

Speak soon or rather I hope not as that might mean I had gone into labour!
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: 1 perfect boy born after icsi tx

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 7:43pm

Hi Girls, just popping over from 2nd and wanted to wish you all luck. Especially everyone due now, next few weeks and overdue. It's a very exciting thread and I check in every day just to see if there are any new arrivals. Anyway, wishing everyone happy and healthy babies. :xxx3:

FET JAN 2012 - 2 embies :BFN:
2 still on ice for another day xfingers

My Diary

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 7:57pm

Hello all

Ive not been on for a few days so sorry about mentions

DH is currently sulking as I won't let him watch what he wants on TV teehee

2mums/Michy - eeps you've reached your due dates - can't be long now!

Cindy - very cute pic - I can't believe it's only just over a week away!

AFM - had reflexology today and she said my womb region of the foot was swolen and she didn't think I'd last until next Friday - think again she was being kind as chics doesn't seem to have moved down - although I am havving more discomfort on my bladder - when I walk I get these twinges as if I'm being stabbed! - don't know if any of its a sign - I'm hoping he won't be long!

Taking MIL out with my mum and Aunty on Thursday - what have I let myself in for! - Going to have to tell my mum not to mention that shes been telling people our name choices as we told MIL to keep stum!!!

Take care girls - big hugs

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 1:24pm

Well my BF class was eventful as midwife though I didn't look well. My feet, ankles and hands kept selling up and when she checked m bp it was high. I was admitted overnight to be monitored but luckily it was down today and I was allowed home to rest. I have + protein but other bloods were ok. It was strange listening to all the babies crying all night knowing that will be me soon with 2 of them They monitored them closely and they are still breech so definately a section for me. Twin 2 decided to have the hiccups when being monitoed so that was funny as I had to press a button everytime I felt movement. Just be aware that the bands that hold the monitors on your belly make you itch like mad it was driving me nuts but is common as skin is so stretched.
I will see consultant tomorrow and hopefully will hold on a few more weeks yet. I have to rest and keep my elephant feet up.
Michy I havent wore my rings in weeks but luckily have DH dad's wedding band to wear although even it is getting tight :8o:

Reg: Nov 7th 2008

Children: None

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 10:01am

Hi Girls!
Wow o wow I have made it to tri 3!

DH and I had to have IVF due to him being HIV+... We had an amazingly modern technique called sperm washing and without it we couldn't have a healthy baby without risking transmission to both me and baba.
We underwent 6 transfers and 3 of them ended in miscarriges :( Eventually, after realising high NK cells, I was put on Steroids and gestone and now look at me!

After everything we have been through you would think my pregnancy would be as smooth as a babies bottom, but not the case whatsoever..

Once pregnant they realised I have a bicornuate uterus. I also currently have a low lying placenta covering the cervix. And to make matters worse at my last 28 week scan they said the fluid around the baby was really low (3.1cm)
They put me on antibiotics incase of an early membrane rupture and gave me 2 steroid injections to strengthen the baba's lungs.

So I am going back today to have a scan to see if fluid has increased, why its low, and what the prob is...

Hopefully all will be ok...

I watch this thread regularly as I love reading about everyone's journeys particularly as you are getting so close.

Thanks for listening and please cross your fingers for my scan today.
xxx
XXX BellaLove XXX

Feb '10 xfingers Hoping it sticks! xfingers

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 10:14am

Welcome Bellalove and good luck x

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 10:35am

Big welcome, BellaLove :smile:
And best of luck for today. Hope all is well.

RosB

Ace

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: Twin boys conceived on 3rd ICSI attempt

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 10:59am

Hi everyone - well I have made it to the 3rd trimester too - so excited to be here as it means it won't be too long before I meet my LOs. Good to see you here too Bellalove, I hope your scan goes well today. Well I had a scan yesterday and both my LOs are doing fine - they are either average size or above average for their gestation and weighing about 2.5 and 3llbs at this stage. Anyway just thought I would pop in and say Hi!

2Mums and Michy - hope your waits are over soon, look forward to hearing the good news!

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:07am

Hi Bellalove - wow what a rollercoaster you're on eh? Hope your scan goes well today, let us know how you're getting on.
Hi Ros - glad your scan went well. I loved Mothercare in manchester, it was so big. I wished I'd been there earlier on as I was only going there for odds and ends last weekend really.

2 ectopic pregnancies - 2005 & 2009
beautiful daughter born Sept 2010 thanks to IVF
IVF#3 April/May 2012 - BFN
IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:14am

Morning all!

Had another NCT class last night - we covered 'Baby Blues', 'Sleep Deprivation', and 'Post Natal Depression' - cheery stuff! :laugh:
We also did interventions including forceps and ventouse, and c-sections.
All was delivered with the now customary NCT slant of 'you can refuse these interventions, and just get up and jig about a bit to get your baby out'...

Given that our LO is currently breech, and that a c-section is a strong possibility, it was a bit depressing to hear how 'bad' for babies (as well as Mums) a c-section is - how much harder it is to breastfeed after a section etc.

I'm not sure these sessions are doing me any good at all.. :no:

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:26am

Hi ladies

A few more newbies welcome to bellalove and Rosb hope your stay here will be exciting and good luck to bellalove with her fluids.

Just a thought for anyone who is interested in taking over the hall of due dates?? As I am now overdue it might be silly for me to continue.

Nowt from me yet except still lots of BH's and the tiniest bit of thicker discharge which is a bit discoloured. Got teary yesterday as I said goodbye to DD again as she stayed with friends. I arranged all these things for her to keep her busy and amused but it has made me feel a bit lonely and bored. Think I will just play things by ear from tomorrow on. She is staying around her nans tonight but after that I am just going to keep going out and keep busy to keep myself from getting down and enjoy my time with her.

Elaineh nct subjects altho not cheery good for DH to hear. I have tried to explain to dh about the way I am likely to be and as he is not the best at understanding other peoples hormone moods it would have been useful if they had touched on that at our classes.

Kirstin sorry you had a bad time of it hope it calms down, means you will have to spend lots of time sitting around.

KD40 enjoy your excusion with relatives
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 12:55pm

Michy I feel I could go any day so think it would be better not to take over the hall of dates and thanks for keeping it uptodate and hopefully someone will take over.
Welcome RosB I am sure you can't believe you are finally here x

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 1:27pm

Hi GIRLS,

I wrote a nice long post this morning at 6.30am and just as I was submitting it the site crashed!!!! So I will try again...

I was up at 5.30am again this morning - just can't seem to get comfortable to sleep at the mo...my piles have really swollen up and become quite painful over the last couple of days, making it hard to sit, stand or lie anywhere!!!! Anyone else got horrible piles?!!!

A BIG WELCOME to BELLALOVE and ROS B - the countdown begins...

BELLALOVE - sounds like you've been having a rough time :sadface: I have my fingers crossed that your scan goes well for you today xfingers X

ROS B - glad all is going well with your twinnies :D :D X

2MUMS - glad you and BOBBLE :snigger: enjoyed the reflexology. Hang in there, BOBBLE will soon be here!!!! Hope your appointment went well and xfingers that your platelets stay high X

KIRSTIN - sorry you had to stay in hospital, but glad you are back home now. Hope you are resting those 'elephant feet' :snigger: Mine have been really swollen too lately - my poor little toes look like fat little sausages!!!! Hope your appointment goes well today. Take it easy X

HOPEFUL H - thanks for popping in with your good wishes blowkiss It will soon be you over here wondering where the last 9 months went, but in the meantime hopefully there will soon be some new arrivals for you to read all about. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :D X

KD40 - hope you are enjoying the day with your Mum, MIL and Auntie!!!! How exciting that you might not make it until next Friday xfingers I have been having sharp twinges and period pains, and the pressure on my pelvis is getting worse every day - hopefully it is a sign for both of us xfingers X

ELAINE - your NCT class sounded quite depressing, but it's best to know things...doesn't necessarily mean that what they said is going to happen though...my sister had a c-section with her twins and both breastfed fine afterwards so try not to worry. She only gave it up because of practical reasons, but she had no problem doing it...she just needed help with lifting and holding them - I think she used a support cushion and she was fine X

MICHY - hang in there hun...hopefully it won't be too much longer and then you'll be far from bored!!!! xfingers the BH and discharge means that your little man is not too far away from entering the world to meet you, DH and DD :D X

:hi: CLAIRE, LALAZIG, ELISA and EVERYONE ELSE - hope you are all having a good day with your lovely baby bumps :D XXXXXXXX

AFM - I went to see the consultant this morning and am off to see my midwife in a bit. Consultant was just a formality...she was running late and wasn't really that helpful as she seemed like she was in a rush...she asked if everything was ok and if WRIGGLER was moving around, took my blood pressure (which was fine), listened to the heartbeat and said that we have a 'happy' baby (which made me smile) and measured my tummy (39cm), but she didn't really say much else about anything!!!! She said that I didn't need to go and see my midwife this afternoon as she had seen me, but I can talk to my midwife more as she is lovely and will have more time, and I want to know what happens next etc etc, so have decided to go anyway. Anyway, that's where I'm off to now, and then I am going to come home and make some fairy cakes...strawberry flavour with white choclate chips - yum yum :licklips:

Speak to you all later...

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 1:30pm

MICHY - I would take over but I only have 1 week left now so it's a bit pointless for me to do it...perhaps one of the newbies who will be on here for a while yet can be persuaded to do it?! Thanks for keeping us all updated over the last few weeks though blowkiss X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 3:23pm

Hi GIRLS,

only me again...

just got back from midwife and she was lovely...got a prescription for my piles so hopefully as from tomorrow when I pick it up they will start getting better xfingers She also explained to me what would happen next and has booked me in for a membrane sweep next Thursday at 39+5 weeks - that's if nothing has happened by then!!!! She also went through the notes that the consultant wrote this morning, which was very helpful...I can't believe consultants get paid so much money when, in my experience, midwives seem to do their jobs so much better!!!!

Off to bake some cakes now...

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stinker76" (Aug 19th 2010, 3:26pm)

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 4:16pm

Scan went well today twin 1 weighs 5lb 5oz and twin 2 weighs 5lb 9oz. I am delighted with their weights and will be expecting a few more stretch marks.
I got a date for a c-section 13th Sept :happy: so just over 3 weeks to go. My aunty had her twin boys on that date 20 odd years ago so hopefully is a good omen. Count down begins :happy:
Bp was fine today and no protein in urine so well pleased. Swelling in feet has also gone down a bit so feeling a lot better x

2mums

Star

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 7:34pm

Welcome to Hopeful h, Bellalove and Ros. Bellalove, hope your scan went well and everything is OK.

Michy/Kirstin, I took my wedding and engagement rings off ages ago – I can’t even get them on now and have to wear them on my little finger! I hope my fingers go back to normal afterwards.

Michy – I know the feeling, it’s hard when everything’s ready and all you can do is wait! Like you, I’ve been trying to keep busy. I’m really hoping Bobble will be here by early next week. I REALLY don’t want to be induced.

Cindy, hope you enjoy the cakes. Yum!

Kirstin, glad the scan went well – you must be really pleased with the twins’ weights.

As for me, like Michy I’m getting really impatient and just wish this baby would hurry up and come! Saw the midwife yesterday, everything’s fine and my platelets have gone down to 106. I’m now having a blood test every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I’ve come to the point where I actually don’t care whether I give birth at home or in hospital – I’m prepared for both and I just want it to happen. I’ve been trying to stay busy – yesterday Mrs Me and I went to see Salt at the cinema, and today we figured out how to use our pushchair. Everything’s ready now, al we need is the baby!

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Friday, August 20th 2010, 9:58am

Hi ladies

2mums just posted on your diary xx

Kirstin excellent news on your twin weights you must be feeling so heavy xx

Cindy I am so jealous you get a sweep at 39+5 days. Mine doesn't do them til overdue and in this case 41 weeks. I remember requesting one with dd out of desperation when I was four days OD but she said my cervix hadn't thinned so they could not perform it. I hope that is not the case for you. Hope it goes well, your twinges sound promising.

My friend sent a text off to some tarot thing this morning and it said my baby will come tomorrow morning and will weigh 8.2lb, well things better start kicking off soon then!! Tried some nooky again last night just in case I am on the brink and it sends me over but nothing yet.

Hope everyone has a good day x
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

RosB

Ace

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: Twin boys conceived on 3rd ICSI attempt

Friday, August 20th 2010, 12:47pm

Hi guys

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Kirstin - your babies are such great weights already, you must be looking forward to your C-section date now!

Lalazig - yes mothercare world is great isn't it? We managed to get most of the outstanding things on our list on Sunday when we went. Plus I get 10% off at mothercare being a member of Tamba so that saved us £30.

We have a busy baby prep weekend ahead of us - NCT class all day tomorrow (it was great last week so hoping it will be good tomorrow too). Then we are going to decorate the nursery on Sunday - just bought the paint and border last night. I feel like we are finally getting really organised so that is great.

Well I will probably be around for a while on this chat thread (well hopefully) so I will take over the Hall of Due Dates if you like?

Are there any updates to this version that I have found on the previous page:

HALL OF DUE DATES

AUGUST

Rach 1973 - 4th August

Michy - 16th August

2mums - 17th August

KD40 - 27th August

Cindy - 28th August

SEPTEMBER

joL - 3rd September

Kirsten - 27th September

OCTOBER

LalaZig - 5th October

Simmo/claire - 7th October

Elisa - 9th October

Elaineh - 12th October

NOVEMBER

RosB - 4th November

OUR LOVELY MUMS:

Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy
Rockchick 16/7 Boy
Pushoz, Zoe 21/7 Twins boy and girl
Emma, Aiwah 30/7 Twins boy and girl
Jasper 30/7 boy

Friday, August 20th 2010, 3:33pm

Ros thanks for taking hall of dates over can you please change my date to 13th Sept. Thanks x

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE