You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 12:52pm

Cot advice

Hi girls, I need some advice on cots.

I originally wanted a cosleeper cot (one that goes at the side of your bed and has a dropside so you can easily reach across to baby and can breastfeed without getting our of bed), but all the ones I saw were too wide (our room is quite small). So we gave up on that idea and bought a lovely 'normal' cot from John Lewis, which will go in our room - it's being delivered in 2 weeks' time. then the other day we found a cute little bedside/cosleeper cot called a Bednest that WILL fit - it's kind of moses basket size - and managed to get one on ebay. It hasn't arrived yet - Mrs Me needs to go and collect it - but we did all the measurements and it'll be just right. Of course we'll need to buy a new mattress etc.

Now I'm not sure what to do about the original cot from John Lewis. We will still need it, as the bednest is only for babies up to 6 months - but would it be better to cancel the order and re-buy it in a few months' time, rather than have it hanging around? Or should I just get it delivered as planned and get it made up so it's all ready? Or try to put the delivery date back?

for those of you who are planning to use a moses basket to start with, are you getting your main cot set up as well? cos it's a similar idea. What do you all think?

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 1:20pm

We plan to use a moses basket in our room but do have a cot in the nursery. The other day it suddenly dawned on me that there was no rush with the cot as the baby is likely to be in with us for 6 months. I mentioned this to a friend who has a 3 month old and what she said made sense. Her baby sleeps in a moses basket in with them, but she will often put her baby in the cot during the day for a few minutes while she is getting other things done. By doing this her baby is getting used to the surroundings well in advance of having to sleep in there on her own.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 3:10pm

Oh dear the pelvic pain has started. When I 1st stand up my bump feels so heavy and pelvis and hips hurt but pain settles after walking a short distance. It started yesterday and I thought it was because I had over done things but I have been for a swim and still sore. It is now so difficult turning in bed as my groin and pelvic area hurt.

I am collecting both cotbeds on Sat as I can't wait to see nursery finished. We will move one into our room and I am going to use a travel cot with bassinet and changing area for downstairs. So exciting :happy:

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 4:24pm

Hi everyone!!
It's all gone quiet - wonder how BGE and pushoz are getting on...

2mums - the midwife at the hospital said try not to get too hung up on counting movements, because they can vary from day to day. She said that you should know how your baby reacts by now and if you feel something's "not quite right", then that's the time to contact the hospital for advice. As long as you feel him/her/them moving every day, then that's fine.
As for the cot situation, we have bought 2 cotbeds and have one in our room for the first six months when they'll be sharing. Then when they move into their own room, they can have their own. I've not set up anything downstairs for them yet, but we have got a travel cot and bouncy chairs on standby for daytime sleeping.

Jasper - here's my attempt at posting my bump pic... it was taken about a week and a half ago, so I'm a bit bigger now! :happy:

kirstin - sorry to hear you've got the dreaded pelvic pain. Take it easy and go for physio if you can as it helped me. I have crutches on hand for bad days, but turning in bed is really bad, so you have my greatest sympathy. Take it easy....
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aiwah" (Jul 14th 2010, 4:25pm)

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 4:52pm

Emma that is amazing! I don't know how you are managing, well done you!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Mar 10th 2009

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 4:57pm

Hi

2mums thanks it is a relief. I would go ahead with the cot and just either store it or if you have the room put it up in baby's room. I have mine all up and the mobile fixed so I shall place baby in there sometimes listening to the mobile whilst I have a bath etc so it can be usual before they use it all the time.

Kirsten yuk pelvic pain sounds bad I usually find swimming relieves any pain or stiffness in my hips so yours must be quite bad.

Jasper thanks for your comment. It sounds like a nice idea with the NCT class. You go girl taking it easy it's good to hear you enjoying yourself.

BGE sorry to hear it has come to a bit of a non starter for now, however it could just as equally start at full muster any time as you have definitely been preparing.

I have been swimming today which is such a joy and relief, met a friend for lunch and have been sorting through more cupboards god its amazing how good that can make me feel! DD out at friends so DH and I watching a film xx
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09
2 embies on board :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 6.5 wks

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 4:58pm

Aiwah just seen your picture, amazing you should be so proud well done you x
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

2mums

Star

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 5:02pm

Wow Emma that is one amazing bump! :faint:

Thanks for the advice re cots - sounds like it would be best to go ahead and get it delivered. I guess we can set it up in what will be Bobble's room for now, then move it into our room once he's outgrown the bednest (we're aiming to keep him in with us for at least 6 months but probably longer).

wonder how BGE is getting on...

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 6:18pm

Aiwah what an amazing bump I think I will be the same as I am all front :8o:

Grantobe

Reg: Feb 10th 2010

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 6:42pm

Aiwah its no joke your bump, I watched Kirstin at weekend and she is so uncomfortable, can't sit, walk or sleep, its a long night :sadface:
Granma to two little girls 13th sept 2010 Lia & Alana :girl: :girl:

Lorna

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 9:12pm

2mums - we got our cot ages ago - and then bought a crib for our room too - it's white and very cute! - think we'll put the cot up this weekend so it's all done - but we won't be using it for a while - my friend said sheused her cot for storage for a few months until he ds went into it.

Jasper - it was a course at the local childrens centre -so sort of run by the council - they send someone out to see you two weeks after the birth too so you canfind out all the baby play and massage classes you can get to which is nice.

Aiwah - what a bump! - you're all very to the front - I've got an all over bump and have recently required a shelf just under my bust - which lilchic seems to wiggle his feet on teehee

Kirsten - My hips been killing me lately too - it's worse in bed - but has staqrted when I walk sometimes too - oh the joys of pregnancy! teehee

AFM - had another bit of a cry about my weight again today (i know it doens't matter!) read this article than mum to be's shouldn't put on more than 26 lbs - and I've exceded that with 6 weeks to go. If lilchic's healthy it won't matter - i just have this daft goal to fit in my party dress for the christmas party on 11th december - don't think it'll happen at mo.
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 8:35am

Morning everyone,

I don't know if you have see it already but there is a birth announcement for BGE !!!! Yipee!!!!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 9:05am

Morning everyone.... an early start for me today as we're finally getting curtains fitted!! Such excitement....

Yes Jasper - just seen it... it's wonderful and a bit scary that people are actually having babies!!

Already posted on the BA, but big congratulations to BGE.... :party:

Thanks for your comments on the bump... it's hard work, but fortunately as it is all front, I haven't had any issues with my back (touch wood), just the front of my pelvis.

Kirstin - if you haven't already, I'd recommend getting a Dream Genii or something like it. It's been a godsend for me as it's nice and firm and props up bump when I'm sleeping and having a leg slightly raised seems to ease the pelvic pain a bit. Turning over is still a nightmare, but I have been sleeping on top of a spare duvet and having something like a table or bedpost nearby to grip onto when you're struggling to get your balance really helps too.
TWINS!!

2mums

Star

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 10:57am

Woohoo congratulatoins to BGE happydance

i just have this daft goal to fit in my party dress for the christmas party on 11th december - don't think it'll happen at mo.

Forget the goal hun, buy yourself a new dress instead and don't beat yourself up about it. [zx127] I do understand why you're upset about it but please be kind to yourself and don't expect to ping back into shape straight away... it's much healthier for your body to lose the baby weight slowly. The way I deal with it is to think that my body is doing what it's designed to do, and if it doesn;t look the same afterwards then so what! Feel free to pm me any time you need to.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 12:12pm

Hi ladies

Can't wait to hear how it all happened in the end BGE it seems funny coming on here today and seeing your baby when yesterday you were so dispondent as you hadn't had him. He is gorgeous!

KD40 I too have exceeded the weight I ideally wanted to gain this time and I have to fit into bridesmaid dress 4 weeks after due date :snigger: Yikes! Oh well have to buy a body stocking or something.

2mums glad the comments have helped sounds like you will be doing the right thing.

I saw the doctor today as I am having a nightmare with palpitations. Last night was horrendous they were so bad, it is a really scary feeling and i just sat up for ages as I can feel them a bit less than lying down. In the end I had to sleep propped up right. She is asking for a 24 hr monitor, however there isn't too much I can do whilst the baby is still in there. :sadface:
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Otis and Ava, July 2010 following successful FERC

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 1:58pm

KD40 - I read an article and apparently the amount of weight you should put on depends on your starting BMI, obviously the bigger you are to start with the less you should put on in pregnancy "apparently". If LO is growing well I would try not to worry, I know it's tough but like 2Mums spoil yourself for the Chirstmas Do and get a nice new outfit.

Aiwah - Loving the bump picture. I measured mine last night and I'm 47 inches around the middle, DH is quite pleased because he no longer has the biggest waistline!

2Mums - Think the idea of both the cosleeper and the cot is a great idea. My friend found her little boy was funny and would only sleep during the day in his cot but at night in his moses basket!

Kirstin - we've got a travel cot for downstairs (and then it will be a play pen for the future!!!) and a second changing station for downstairs DH even bought a 2nd nappy wrapper to make go downstairs to make life easier.

Can't believe I missed BGE's big announcement so glad that the LO has arrived.

AFM - Still no signs the twins are obviously far too comfortable. I now can't turn over in bed I have to get up in order to turn over. SIL brought over a fresh pineapple so might have to try that later. Must admit I am now seriously counting down the days until MOnday and my planned induction.

Pushoz
Pushoz
1st ICSI July 09- BFN

FET Oct/Nov - BFP

It's Twins!!!!!

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 3:44pm

hi everyone,

Michy - Good on you for going swimming. I just don't think I could find the energy! Also, I'm not sure that my bikini line is tidy enough, there could be anything going on down there!!!! :O

Kd40- Christmas is ages away so please don't worry about it yet, and anyway after all of the hard work we have been doing I think we will deserve new dresses. I have a christening to go to in October and I have been telling DH for weeks that I can't wait to choose a new dress. I am lookig forward to be able to pick something from the whole shop rather than just the limited maternity ranges.

Pushoz- I noticed your ticker the other day and wondered if you had an induction or c section already planned. How are you feeling about Monday? It must be nice knowing that in a matter of days you will be meeting your babies!

AFM- I had another awful nights sleep last night as I was just too hot. I felt like my skin was on fire!!!! I got up at 7 this morning but did doze for about an hour on the bed this morning. 2 friends came to visit today. One bought her 4 week old baby along. It was lovely to see them but scary to think I will soon have one!

I have been busy planning my week next week, I have lots of things planned already, but must make sure I leave plenty of time to rest!!!

DH has got the day off tomorrow. We had hoped to go to Longleat for the day but i'm not sure that the waether will be good enough. Fingers crossed!!!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 4:02pm

Hello all

Thank youfor all your support - I know it's silly to worry so much - I need to cheer up!

Can't believe BGE's is a mummy already after complaining everything had stopped - what a cute new born too! - I'm hopeing my boy looks like his dad - cause if he looks like me he'll look like a little monkey! :snigger:

Jasper - hope you have a better night tonight - I think it's given cloudy for most tomorrow - hopefully no more rain!

Michy - hope you're feeling better soon :cuddle - big hugs

2mums good idea - at least then the nursry will look finished if you have the cot up :) - I can't wait to get ours up and then we'll have finished! - We've gone for the My Favourite things range from Toys R Us - and have two blue walls and two white ones - a wooden floor and white furniture with my favourite things stickers on - e.g. boats and soldiers and cars etc - very cute and baby boyish

AFM - Had a bad dream last night that I was bleeding and got really cross with my firend as she had rung the doctors about herself and didn't ring about me! All a dream - but boy could I have stayed in bed this morning - was thinking I's be bored on Maternity leave (11 working days and counting!) but now I'm looking forward to it - esp since my firned whose had an operation will still be on sick leave (but feeling much better after her op) and we can invade each others houses and watch films together. - oh well nearly weekend - where I'm g=having my hair cut, eyebrow and under arm waxed in prep for the races next weekend. :)

Have a good rest of Thurday all - going to my mums for tea tonight yay!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 4:40pm

Birth plan/preferences

Quick question.....

When should I expect my midwife to talk to me about my birth preferences? Although I don't want to come up with a strict plan as I know it is unlikely to go to plan, there are a few things I would like them to take note of. I will be 38 weeks tomorrow have most people discussed it by then????

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: May 14th 2009

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 6:27pm

Hi LADIES,

I know it's a bit late but can I join in. I have been browsing this thread for ages but never seem to have the time to post properly!! However, I only have 1 day left to work now and then I will be on my maternity, so hopefully I will have a lot more time to chat :D I'm so excited about finishing work now, can't wait to start doing nice jobs around the house now, catching up with a few of my friends, and of course putting my feet up for a while before our LITTLE WRIGGLER arrives (hopefully in about 6 weeks time)!!

2MUMS - I notice you are starting your maternity this week too :D Have you got any plans? X

KD40 - you are a day ahead of me...I wonder if our LOs will arrive 1 day apart?! :snigger: X

Look forward to chatting to you all over the next few weeks. Hope you all have a good evening.

XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Dec 09 - IVF - BFP - DS#1 EC/S @ 40+6
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Friday, July 16th 2010, 11:59am

Hi Cindy - welcome! - bet you are excited to be finishing work! - I finish in 2 weeks (and counting! teehee) Are you due on 28th August? My IVF date was 27th August but the scan said 23rd - I'm hopinh he'll be on time so I'm not well into September!

Jasper - I asked the same question last time I went to midwfie and she didn't really give me an answer - then when booking my next appointment (next wednesday) she said I could have that one in the afternoon - but the one at 36 weeks would have to be in the morning as it would be an hour long and they would go through the birth with me - although by the standard of previous midwife appointments I won't hold my breath!

2mums - 1 day left at work for you woohoo! - how you feeling about it?

AFM - At least it's Friday! - bit slow at work today - 30 minutes til lunch! - my stomach is growling - I feel sorry for lil chic - it must be so loud for him! - Cake this afternoon as it's our lead co-ordinators birthday yay!

Friday, July 16th 2010, 12:42pm

Hi ladies

Don't think the weather is too bad for the weekend so should be able to get out and about.

I have been down the hospital this morning as really started to feel awful with the palpitations they are almost constant. They ECG'd me for 10 secs! Seemed pointless to me as they didn't capture a palpitation in that time and said they will contact the doc with results in next 10 days. If I have another 10 days of these I will have a breakdown! So I will see how it goes over the weekend and if still bad mon then will insist on having some advice from cardiologist to see if there is anything I can take to calm them down that is safe for babes.

Welcome Cindy hope you enjoy it on here.

Jasper I would suggest prompting it on next visit. Mine has said we will go through it next appt (I will be 37 wks) and to write down anything I would like now. I suggest writing it all down and taking it along on next visit and making sure they are aware of any specifics like having baby put on you etc.

KD40 hope you enjoy your waxing! I am thinking of having my bits waxed at 39 wks so hopefully I am all hairless for the birth! :snigger: I will combine it with a pedicure so I have something nice too

Jasper sorry you had such a mare of a sleep. Going swimming seems hassle but the benefits of just floating around is such bliss for the baby body it is well worth it! Enjoy Longleat.

Pushoz hope the pineapple does the job however it is defo hanky panky that is supposed to really help!! I am going to give reflexology a go too though.

A quiet weekend ahead DH taking me and DD out for an italian meal tonight, then a swim and church fete on Saturday then round inlaws for a bit on Sunday.

Hope you all enjoy yours [zx161]
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Children: We are so lucky - our 'Little Wriggler' Lewis Young arrived safely on 03.09.2010 and we are so grateful to have been blessed again, as he now has a little baby brother on the way :o) X

Friday, July 16th 2010, 2:21pm

Hi GIRLS, and thanks for the warm welcome.

Gosh MICHY, sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time at the mo...10 days seems a long time to wait!! I think, like you say, if they haven't calmed down by Monday I would go back and push them to do something if they can - there must be something they can do to help!! I hope the palpitations calm down all by themselves over the weekend - sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned.

KD40 - yes my due date is the 28th August, but at our growth scan at 28 weeks they said WRIGGLER was already measuring at 31 weeks...perhaps he/she will come early, or perhaps WRIGGLER is just going to be a big baby!!!! Got another scan on Monday, so we will see how big he/she is measuring then. Hope you enjoy your cake this afternoon - yum yum.

AFM - I had a very distressing night last night...one of our cats went missing about 4 weeks ago and we got a phone call yesterday...a lady had found the remains of a little ginger tom cat and had seen one of our missing posters on a lamp post so we went to see if it was BAGGY, and it was :bawl: Even though he had been mauled to pieces we knew it was him straight away!! It was horrible, but we bought him home and buried him in the garden. I couldn't stop crying and am so upset that our little pusscat is no longer with us, but at least we found him and he is now back in the garden where he belongs. His twin brother has been beside himself for the past few weeks and keeps going out to look for him, poor little mite!! We have decided to do a little memorial where he is buried - I am going to make it a special place where I can still go and see him and talk to him. Does that sound silly?! It probably does, but I love my pusscats so much. Am trying not to get too upset though because I don't want to upset WRIGGLER!!

Anyway, on a brighter note...it's my last day at work tomorrow woohoo We are staying at my mum's tonight as Wayne has done all the gloss work in our bedroom and I don't think it's a good idea to lie there and breathe in the fumes all night, and as we no longer have a spare room (because it is now transformed into a nursery), my mum's it is!!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Friday, July 16th 2010, 2:38pm

CIndy - sorry about your cat - it doens't sound daft at all - you should have seen how much I cried when our little fish died! - Hormones won't be helping with your emotions either. A memorial is a good idea - Pets are part of the family - people laugh at me as I have three fish, Jack, Phil and George - George got trapped in an urn the other day and it took me 1/2 hour to free her - she lost half her tail in the struggle - DH is sure it's growing back - but it's not.

How many scans have you had? - I've had one at 8 weeks, 13 weeks and 21 - other people seem to have had loads!

Michy - 10 days does seem along time - esp since it's such a scary thing to go through - I worry at a second of palpitations - so I can't imagine what you're are going through. I darn't book a bikini wax - I'm afraid it'll hurt too much - The hospital will just have to see me in all my glory (sorry tmi!)

The bun was nice - an iced finger - so bread really ;)

It's chucking it down here now - roll on 16.30 then I go to cinema to see Inception with DH - he booked the VIP area (bigger seats) cause he said it'd be more comfortable for me - awwww even though it cost £2 more a ticket

Friday, July 16th 2010, 2:48pm

Hi everyone! Ready for the weekend?

kd40 - agree with the others that you should treat yourself to a new dress for Christmas and not worry too much about your weight. It's not what you need when you'll be battling with sleepless nights and everything else that comes with the baby!

Pushoz - good luck with the pineapple, but you need to be eating a lot of it for it to work. At least Monday's not too far away now, so the end is definitely in sight!!

Jasper - hope you're getting some better sleep now it's a bit cooler. I pulled a blanket over me for the first time in weeks last night.... so snug and comfy for a change!
Did you make it to Longleat?
As for birth plan, I had a brief discussion with my doc at 35 week appt, but I don't think they really ask you as such, so it's down to you to make clear if there is anything in particular you want them to do. I'm just going with the flow, so I don't have anything in mine, but if you feel strongly about it, then make sure they put it down in your notes, in case you're incoherent when the time comes!!

Hi Cindy!! Never too late to join the gang... enjoy maternity leave and preparing for your little wriggler's arrival!
Sorry to hear about your cat, it must be terrible for your remaining kitty as they do have such strong bonds. The memorial sounds lovely, but you do need to try and avoid upsetting wriggler. Take care, I'm sure the weekend at your mum's will help.

Michy - hope you have a relaxing weekend and your palpitations calm down a bit. Sounds terrible, especially when they can't really do anything for you. Take it easy!!

AFM - our beautiful curtains are now in and the new house is almost all sorted! I was hoping that hubby and I could spend our last two weekends doing some couply stuff together, but no chance of that now as now his mum is moving house and he'll be spending every spare moment sorting her out before the twinnies arrive. Oh well...

A brand new big shopping centre's opened down the road from us today, but I don't think I can manage to get out there to join in the festivities... maybe I'll venture out on a good day next week once the crowds have settled a bit.
All I seem to want to do at the moment is nap and eat! :P
TWINS!!

2mums

Star

Friday, July 16th 2010, 3:06pm

Happy Friday everyone! (Even happier than normal for me as it’s my last day at work, woohoo)

Jasper, I know what you mean about the bikini line – I haven’t seen mine for months! :snigger: Hope you got a better night’s sleep. Re birth options, my midwife knows I want a home birth but we haven’t talked about the details… must do that at my next appointment – thanks for the reminder! I found it really helpful to look at other people’s birth plans online, as there was lots of stuff I hadn’t considered.

Hey Cindy, welcome to 3rd tri. So sorry to hear about your cat. I don’t think it’s silly at all, I’d be devastated if something happened to one of my dogs.

Michy, the palpitations sound awful… hope you’re managing OK and have a better weekend. Enjoy your meal out.

Kd40 have fun at the cinema. How sweet of your DH!

Pushoz, you’ll be meeting your babies soon one way or another – hang in there!

Emma – napping and eating sounds like a great plan to me. :P

AFM, having a really lovely day. I went out for coffee with my team at work, and they gave me some gorgeous baby clothes from Gap including a tiny little pair of jeans! So cute! And one of my other colleagues knitted a hat for Bobble.

My plans for maternity leave are a mixture of getting organised and some serious chilling out! I have a whole load of books I want to read (seeing as I won’t have time later) but I also need to pack my hospital bag (even though I’m hoping to avoid hospital), wash all Bobble’s clothes, choose a birth pool… etc.

Mrs Me’s taking me out for dinner tonight, and then tomorrow it’s my baby shower. Mrs Me and my SIL have organised it all, I’m really looking forward to it

Have a fab weekend everyone.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Friday, July 16th 2010, 4:39pm

KD40 - poor George...can she still swim properly without all of her tail? I hope it does grow back (stranger things have happened)!! We have had 5 scans so far...6 weeks, 8 weeks, 13 weeks, 20 weeks and 28 weeks, and Monday will make 6!!!! I think all clinics/hospitals do it differently. We thought that if everything was ok then our last scan would be at 20 weeks, but at our 20 week scan the consultant said that because we had had IVF we would also be having growth scans at 28 and 34 weeks, because apparently IVF babies tend to be a little smaller than naturally conceived ones (well that's what he said)!! Funny how they are now measuring me to see if WRIGGLER is growing big!!!! I would have had to have another scan at 32 weeks because at 20 weeks I had a low lying placenta that was partially covering my cervix, but they checked it at the 28 week scan and found that it had moved up naturally as my bump had grown, so no need for a 32 week scan as well!! To be honest as the baby grows bigger it is harder to work out what you are looking at - last time we couldn't make out what anything was except for the heart beating away, which is always amazing and such a relief to see. Hope you enjoy the film, and hope considerate of DH to get you more comfortable seats with more room X

Hi EMMA (AIWAH) - thanks for the warm welcome. We may consider getting another cat in time so that TIGGA has some company, but I'm not sure how he would react to another cat after having such a strong bond with his brother - we will see!! The good thing is that I am going to be around the house a lot more now, so he won't get lonely, infact when WRIGGLER is born TIGGA will probably be glad to escape to the garden for some peace and quiet :snigger: Can I just say that your bump looks amazing - you look like my sister did a few months ago before she gave birth to her beautiful twins (a boy and a girl also). Before she gave birth she weighed 18 stone - she is usually about 11 stone, so she put on 7 stone during pregnancy!!!! How exciting - a new house and the start of life as a family :D Napping and eating is good - although I think I prefer napping at the mo - everything I eat seems to give me heartburn!! X

2MUMS - Happy Maternity Leave :party: Sounds like you've had a lovely last day at work and that you've got the right idea about your maternity by planning to seriously chill out!! How exciting that you are having a baby shower - hope you enjoy it, and hope you and Mrs Me have a lovely meal tonight X p.s. Was it a 'bobble' hat? :snigger: X

Right, must go now and cook Lasagne - yum yum. Speak soon XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Friday, July 16th 2010, 5:06pm

Welcome Cindy I think you have been lucky having extra scans as I am only having extra because its twins.

Congratulations 2mums in starting maternity leave you have done so well working so late. Happy baby shower x

Hope you all have a great weekend x

Monday, July 19th 2010, 10:55am

Hi ladies hope you all had great weekends

Cindy so sorry to hear about your cat. I know exactly what you feel like. Our gorgeous kitten of 9 months got run over when I was about 5 months preg. It was DD's cat and it was such a distressing time as I was so upset for her and myself. We had a proper buriel in the garden with a cross and flower planted on her grave. DD read out her own prayer she had written. I never want to experience that again. So I hope you are feeling better soon. xxx

2mums so how is the first proper day of leisure?? Hope you are enjoying it, rest lots too.

Aiwah shame you can't get to spend some quality time with DH, maybe just set aside one evening out at least? New shopping centre sounds v exciting.

KD40 hope you enjoyed Inception I have heard it is very complicated but good.

I had a lovely weekend even though the palpitations are just as bad as ever. Tried to ignore them most of the time but did feel teary yesterday as just getting me down now. Am waiting for another doc to call me today and I shall speak to him about getting some sort of medication sorted if at all possible as really can't stand anymore of this now. I have also left a message with Midwife in case she can be of any help too.

Went swimming both days,it was lovely yesterday as at inlaws little outdoor pool with DD and friends so got to enjoy some of the lovely weather.
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Monday, July 19th 2010, 1:36pm

Boo the midwife has said they will now need to get an all clear from their obstetrician re the palpitations if I want a homebirth, so there may be a chance I will have to go to the hospital I don't like. On the heart monitor apparently I need to wait 2 weeks for that! Hilarious that an urgent request takes up to 7 weeks. So now waiting to hear from the Cardiologist re medication. I don't know, if it's not one thing it's another!
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Monday, July 19th 2010, 2:24pm

[zx127] Michy - hope things work out for you and the palpitations calm down. Sounds like you're having a really rough time.... at least you had a good time at the weekend with your DD and got to enjoy the weather a bit.

2mums - how was the baby shower?

Cindy - I have terrible heartburn too, so Gaviscon is one of my best friends at the moment. That and copious amounts of milk and ribena!

Wonder how pushoz is getting on today with her induction....

I had a quiet weekend, just me n my TV - making the most of this void to catch up on my DVDs. Hubby's offered to take me to the new shopping centre tonight after he finishes work, so at least that will get me out of the house for a bit. Then the NCT ladies have decided to have tomorrow's meet-up there as well, so that should be pretty good! :smile:
TWINS!!

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Monday, July 19th 2010, 2:49pm

Michy - What a nightmare - Urgent cases taking 7 weeks! - It's like when I got referred for physio - it felt like I'd have had the baby before they sorted me out. It's disgusting that they are making you wait - you seem to be passed from pillar to post!

Inception was ok - DH loved it - but he is a geek - I liked it but wouldn't watch it again - going to see Toy Story 3 tonight :)

Cindy - George swims fine - it's amazing really she can swim at all - she's bloody lucky that's all I can say!

AFM - After a grumpy weekend again - I've cheered up today - lilchic has been really active and was kicking his dad in bed again last night :) - DH did all the ironing on Saturday to cheer me up and even ironed all of chics clothes - awwww We went and got the cot from my mums but haven't put it up yet - I think I'll eave that to DH next weekend when I'm having fun at the races!

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, July 19th 2010, 4:00pm

Hope you all had a good weekend. I have been so busy and have a busy week ahead of me. I am secretly hoping that by making so many plans it will mean my baby will arrive early!!! I didn't make it to Longleat on Friday as I had terrible pain in my back and pubic bone, I could barely walk! On saturday it was back to normal though (normal being only a little bit of pain!!!) Me and DH were busy around the house at the weekend getting lots of little jobs done and making sure everything is ready for the new arrival. We put the car seat base in to the car and worked out how to get the seat in and out, which is very easy.

This morning I met with some of the girls from the NCT course. Only 3 of us made it as one gave birth last night and another is in the early stages of labour! Both are due after me and I feel very jealous as I am so impatient!!! I also went to the dentist who was amused at that my craving for apples and my concern that they may have attacked my teeth. Luckily all was OK and he reassured me that there are many things that I could be eating that are alot worse!!! I then met my parents, Nan and brother for lunch and am now trying to get some rest before my hairdresser arrives. She wears me out as she talks soooo much! I am still undecided what to do with my hair, I have just over an hour to decide!!!

Kd40 - I didn't realise Toy Story 3 was out yet. I plan to go and see it but just not sure when. If we don't go soon I guess I will be waiting for the DVD to come out!!!

Cindy- How are you enjoying mat leave, great isn't it!!!! Sorry to hear about your cat.

Michy- I can't beleive how difficult you are finding it to get things sorted about your heart palpitations. You would think the fact that you are due to give birth in a few weeks would make them move quicker!!!

Emma- Just think after the twins have been born you can hit the new shopping centre and look at the whole range of clothes rather than just maternity stuff. I know I am certainly lookimg forward to going in to shops and be able to look at everything!!!

2mums- How was the baby shower???? And your first day of mat leave???

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!!! :cheeers:

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 8:43am

Room for another bump in here? I'm 29 weeks today so have made it to the third and final (most exciting) trimester :happy:

2 ectopic pregnancies - 2005 & 2009
beautiful daughter born Sept 2010 thanks to IVF
IVF#3 April/May 2012 - BFN
IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 8:47am

Lalazig welcome and great to see you here x

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 10:04am

Hi GIRLS,

hope you all had a lovely weekend. Our's was busy busy busy, but very productive - the bedroom is now in one piece again and freshly decorated :D Long story, but the short version is that a pigeon fell down the chimney and got stuck behind the boarded up fireplace in our bedroom...Wayne ended up having to put his fist through the wall to save it, and then we were left with a big massive hole in the wall!!!!

Hi KIRSTIN - yeah we are really lucky having the extra scans because I thought that after 20 weeks that would be it...it's lovely to see your LO growing, and yesterday we even got to see him/her practicing their breathing :D X

MICHY - aw that's awful about DD's kitten :bawl: The buriel sounded nice though - I think it is lovely to say goodbye and still have somewhere to go to remember them, afterall they do become part of the family. I am ok about it all now thanks - just very glad that we got him back and were able to bury him in the garden...I made a memorial for him at the weekend and put a little rockery on the spot where he is buried and that helped loads. Glad you had a lovely weekend, but am sorry you are still getting papitations - how awful :sadface: I hope they manage to sort something out for you as they can't be nice!! Hopefully you won't have to wait 7 weeks!!!! xfingers How ridiculous!!!!!!!! X

AIWAH - I have Gaviscon too but it only seems to work for a few minutes and then the evil heartburn comes back!!!! Is milk suppose to help with heartburn too? If it is I might try that, even though I don't like it all that much - perhaps I could have milkshake, or is that cheating :snigger: X

KD40 - Sorry you had a grumpy weekend!!!! Glad you're happy again now though :D Do you find now that some days lilchic is really active and other days he's quite quiet? I feel WRIGGLER every day, but some days he/she has a mad one and other days he/she is quiet!! I know it's probably because there is a lot less room in there now but I worry when he/she is quiet, and love it when he/she has a mad one again!!!! You wouldn't recommend INCEPTION then?! Hope you enjoyed TOY STORY. How exciting that you've got the cot in the house now :weehee: X

Hi JASPER - sounds like you had a very busy weekend!! I spent the whole weekend thinking that I was still going back to work on Monday...I don't think it's quite sunk in yet that I have worked my last day at Royal Mail!!!! I have all these things that I want to do before WRIGGLER arrives, but am sitting here this morning thinking 'what shall I do with myself?!' I think I will write a list of all the jobs I want to do so that I have got a focus and I can cross them off as I do them, otherwise I will sit here all day on the computer!!!! It's such a wonderful feeling though, and I am getting very excited now about meeting our LITTLE WRIGGER :D X

2MUMS - hope you had a brilliant baby shower and BOBBLE got spoilt with lots of pressies :D X

LALAZIG - HAPPY 29 weeks...the countdown begins :D X

AFM - we had our 34 week growth scan yesterday and as always it was amazing to see WRIGGLER's heart beating away, we also saw his/her lungs pumping away as he/she was practicing his/her breathing. They measured the head, abdomen and thigh bone and estimated that WRIGGLER is now weighing 2.81kg (approximately 6lbs 3ozs) and is still growing just above the 90th centile, so it looks like he/she is not going to be a small baby!!!! He/she has turned and now has his/her head down, which is good news because last time he/she was lying across me ('transverse'), so there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to try and have a natural birth now :D Wayne made sure that the sonographer didn't tell us the sex, but she did say that obviously if we were looking and we saw something then she wouldn't be able to help that...Wayne looked away, but I must admit I looked a bit harder to see if I could see anything :snigger: I couldn't though, which I am glad about now, but I am getting very impatient to know whether WRIGGLER is a boy or a girl!!!! Not long to wait now though :D

Anyway, I better go and get dressed now - I could get to use to being a lady of leisure :snigger: I need to write my list and do something!! Speak later XXXXXXXX

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 12:48pm

Hi Ladies

Just having my last day at work (only part time so can't make too much of a deal about it!). However they got me lovely some lovely pressies a gro bag, warm all in one winter suit, and 8 piece set and some baby shoes from babies R us and this very big long fluffy caterpilla that can be used to curl around the baby when sitting up, really cute.

No further update on palpitation status only I am still having them and Doc is ringing be back today - I think she thinks I shouldn't have a home birth.

Cindy glad the baby room is doing well. You are so lucky to have lots of scans we only get 2 here although I did squeeze another one last week due to a possible breech. My DD has always been on 90th percentile although only after she was born. Nice to have a bouncing baby!

Hi lalazig glad you are so excited about being here, it is so exciting although a bit tiring at the end.

Jasper I know what you mean about being busy. I am certainly arranging things up until a week before due date (have to keep DD entertained) after that will be more casual as to what I book in and take it more day to day. Cravings for apples certainly nothing to worry about!! :snigger:

KD40 I am going to see Toy story 3 over the next couple of weeks with DD. Glad you DH is helping you out. Mine is doing a lot of the heavy housework now which is good. Yet to set him the task of the bathroom! He has never done it so may just do it myself this week see how it goes.

Emma hope you are enjoying your NCT outing with the girlies. How did the shopping go last night?
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 1:09pm

lalzig - Welcome the the tri trimester! Not long now!

Michy - Toy Story was a good film :) - My DH has never done the bathroom either - what is it with these men! teehee - he does a good job of everything else but needs to be told to do it rather than just doing it himself! Hope the doctor rings with good news x

Cindy - Yes there's sometimes when lilchic is so quiet I get worried - then other times he's mad as a box of frogs - I told DH he'd woken his son up by getting up early on Saturday - but apprently lilchic was moving about so much - he'd woken DH up - typical he does it when I'm asleep! Bet you can't wait to find out the sex - we couldn't wait - I'm too nosy not to know - the sonographer said he couldn't have hid it even if we didn't want to know - but when I looked at the screen at the angle he was looking I couldn't make anythign out - it was only when he pointed stuff out that I could see it!

AFM - feel very hot today - cleaned the bathroom this morning so that's my jobs done for today - will just make tea when I get in then relaxxxxxx

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 1:36pm

HALL OF DUE DATES

Realised no one had taken it over since Jess left so thought I would for a couple of weeks. So any dates to add let me know.

July

Pushoz - 24th July

Rockchick - 26th July

Jasper - 30th July

August

Aiwah - 11th August

Michy - 16th August

2mums - 17th August

Our lovely mums:

Flic 25th February
Claire_A 13th April
Sandy 13th April
Kat - 22th April
Jess 12th April
Roxy 20th April
Kelly 25th April
Nicole (Rainbowbridge) 10th May
Bry 15th May
Inik (Klaudia) 16th May
Lynne 24th May
Betti 25th May
Laura (landi) 28th May
Kangolka 1st June
Blue Sky 24th June
Kaborex 1st July
JVA jess 7/7/10 Boy
BGE Greeny 14/7/10 Boy
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 2:09pm

MICHY - DUE DATES :o)

Hey MICHY,

can you please add me - 28th August. Thanks hun X

Oct 07 - BFP - M/C
Feb 12 - BFP - DS#2 @ 41
My Diary

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 2:17pm

Hey MICHY,

can you please add me - 28th August. Thanks hun X

Ohh me too - I'm 27th of August 2010 :)

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 2:31pm

My due date is 27th sept. Thanks

joL

Ace

Reg: Oct 8th 2009

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 4:28pm

Michy can u add me 2 plz. My due date is 3rd sept. cindy my lo also has active and quiet days. I think it wears itself out and has to rest lol. How is everyone keeping its gettin so close now. Is everyone mostly on maternity? I was plannin on working rite up. Thou sayin that im off at the min with my hips! Playin up a bit as I think dot is havin a growth spurt well I am anyway lol:-P. Oh god is anyone else becoming majorly clumsy? I gave myself a rite fright this mornin and fell up the stairs. Nearly fell on my bump but saved myself, nearly did the splits. So I cud my toe, scraped my inner thigh and hurt my hips even more. So iv bn at my bros gettin spoiled all day. Im feeling a bit vulnerable & useless. Is anyone else? Welcome lalazig.
JoJo xx

:BFP: 25th Dec 09 au naturale
Bouncing baby boy Lee 9lb65oz. 11th sept 2010

2mums

Star

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 4:49pm

Michy, sorry to hear you’re still having a rough time with the palpitations. Hope you manage to get some medication soon to sort them out – how ridiculous that it’s taken 7 weeks. Makes you wonder how long you’d have to wait for something that wasn’t urgent!

Emma hope you had fun at the shopping centre, what did you buy?

Jasper, sounds like you’ve been busy. I want to see Toy Story 3 as well, we were going to go on Saturday after my baby shower but were too knackered. Mrs Me will be on summer hols from next week, so might try to go then.

Hey Lala! Wow hasn’t time flown, seems like you only got your BFP the other day and now you’re in third tri where people actually go off and have babies!

Cindy hope you’re enjoying your maternity leave. Sounds like Wriggler is a really good weight already – and great news that he’s in the right position so you can have a natural birth. Bobble also has quiet days and other days when he’s really active.

JoL – ouch! Hope you’re OK.

AFM... My baby shower was fab - we ate some food, played some games and even had party bags at the end of it! And I got lots more pressies for the baby including a changing bag packed with everything I could possibly need.

On Sunday we went to pick up the little bedside cot we bought off ebay. I’m thinking I’ll give it a clean and maybe put it up tomorrow.

Loving maternity leave so far - not that i've done anything productive yet, I've just been chilling out and catching up on sleep. Yesterday a friend came round for coffee and brought her five-month-old little girl, she was so cute! My dogs were really good with her and didn't bat an eyelid when she cried - a good sign.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 6:53pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well! You must all be getting so excited now, I remember well when I was waiting too,x

My reason for posting here is that I was reading about Michy and your palpitations.
I had the same problem and I had a 24 hour tape done - it came back with many missed beats and extra beats (extra systoles) which they said was normal in general but often noted to be more during pregnancy. They also said they would get more as I got bigger and they did. None of this made me feel any better as they were horrendous and quite scary.

I now find my heartrate is much slower and to the point that it was beating 40 odds per minute up until a couple of weeks ago! I still find it slower than it was previously but the palpitations are few and far between nowadays like it was before I was pregnant.

I just wanted to say that I know how it feels and I hope in some way, it will make you feel a bit better,x

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 8:46pm

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a good day...

Jasper - yes, I am looking forward to shopping for normal clothes again. We had a quick wander around in Primark, Debenhams and M&S, but it's hard for me to waddle very far now, so we didn't stick around for very long.
Sorry to hear you've been in pain, take it easy and make the most of the good days. [zx127]

Hi Lala!! Welcome to 3rd tri... good to see you in here!! :thumbsup:

Cindy - Do you drink water with your Gaviscon? I find it helps if I accompany it with about a pint of water to dilute the acid down at the same time. Milk helps if you can take it... and milkshake counts!! :P
Good weight you have there for Wriggler!

Michy - I didn't join the NCT ladies in the end because I was feeling a bit rough and it was tipping it down outside. I think the next time I'll see them will be the official reunion in September as everyone is dropping out to have their babies now!

JoJo - I've been super klutz for ages, even more clumsy than I normally am, so I just limit my movements now and let everyone else do stuff for me! Hehehe.... :snigger:

2mums - Shopping trip yesterday was brief, but we picked up some spare sleeping bags from M&S for the twins.
Glad you had fun at your baby shower!!

AFM - I came home from the shopping trip last night with a bit of a stitch, so decided to rest up for today. I think my boy has moved further down into my pelvis in the last couple of days, so getting around is quite difficult now. Hubby keeps telling them to stay put until next week, but with the amount of wriggling going on in there, I have a feeling it could be any day now.....37 weeks tomorrow - made it to twinnie full term!! :happy:
TWINS!!

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 10:43am

Hi everyone,

Lalazig- Welcome to the 3rd tri!!!

Cindy- Glad to hear all was well at your scan. I don't know how you had the will power not to find out the sex, I'm sure I would have asked! Ever since my 20 week scan I have been desperate to know, hopefully it's only a matter of days until I find out!!!

Michy- Thanks for updating the due dates. I have seen a birth announcement for Rockchick and I think Pushoz was due to be induced on Monday. Looks like I'm next!!!

kd40- Are you limiting yourself to one job per day? I made a huge list at the begining of my mat leave and have slowly (very slowly!) been working through it!!!

2mums- Good to hear how your dogs reacted to your friends baby. I am looking forward to seeing how my 4 cats react to the new arrival!

Emma- Well done for getting to 37 weeks. What happens next, do you just wait for labour to start or are you being induced?

Hi to anyone else that I have missed!

AFM- I had a reasonably busy day yesterday. I had a MW appt in the morning and was pleased to hear that the head has moved fron 4/5ths engaged to 3/5ths. She has booked me another appt for 2 weeks time but I really hope I don't make it that far!!! I then went for a wander around town, came home for a short rest and lunch, before visiting one of my friends for the afternoon. Last night we met up with our NCT group at a local pub. It was nice to get the chance to chat to everyone, rather than just the usual 10 mins during the tea break!!! We plan to do it every week until the babies arrive. The girls are meeting again during the day on Friday. We were talking to one couple about our wedding, which was only last May and they joked that it must have been a honeymoon baby. I said well not really as we had IVF, at that point there was an awkward silence ( prob only 2 seconds, but seemed like longer!), before they said so did we!!! They had been to the same clinic and seen the same docs etc!

I paln to have an extremly lazy day today as I am busy tomorrow and friday, so feel I should rest. Last night I really thought things were happening but I guess it was braxton hicks again, but they were much stronger. Lets hope its a sign that LO is on the way soon!!!!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 3:03pm

Just back from a lovely back massage which I had to lie on my side for. I asked her to do my feet too as they are so sore all the time but not swollen I feel like I have walked for miles. My pelvic pain gets worse as the day goes on and I feel better if I take it easy during the day. Pelvis very sore turning at night so I will be glad to see consultant tomorrow to get checked out and another scan. I think babies have moved as I think I am feeling feet at the top now so will be nice to see their positions again. I have washed all babygros and vests so have a bit of ironing to do. My neighbour gave me a car seat of hers and one from her sister but DH both feel we want the girls in matching seats. I thought I wouldn't mind but when you see them together it doesn't look right. I know she won't mind as I am sure most people would feel the same.
Hope you are all well x

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 4:51pm

:congrats: Just got message from Pushoz:

William Michael an Phoebe Florene arrived safety today at 1.2 and 1.55

CONGRATULATIONS ZOE

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! :balloons:
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Jul 21st 2010, 4:56pm)

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 4:56pm

bab22 bab21 Fantastic congratulations Zoe x

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE