You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 4:00pm

I hope you are right, Pammy.
I've got visions of sitting here still waiting at the bells! :snigger:

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 5:02pm

Do you have a date for induction Lisa?

deffo sounds like things are moving along for you, all signs I got, I reckon if they had left me another 2 days I woud have went on my own, 1st night at hospital I had 4 painkillers as I was contracting all night

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 5:08pm

I'm due back at the clinic on Wednesday when I will be 40+4 and I'm scheduled for a membranne sweep and to be booked for induction then.

I only hope that things start to happen themselves more regularly between now and then.

One minute, LO is really low down and the next she is back up at my ribs again. That's why my boobs aren't sagging yet - because she is holding them up for me! lmao

bab21
My Diary

Reg: May 28th 2008

Children: one stepson ..& one miraculous wee boy!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 5:38pm

Me too! - I see MW on Weds at 40+5 and I think she'll do a sweep for me ...but I hope its all over and done with by then!!

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct07 Dec07 Mar08 & Apr08 - biochemical pregs
June08 @7wks (baby aspirin)
July08 & Aug08 - biochemical pregs
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)
Feb09 @6wks (cyclogest & baby aspirin)

...trying Traditional Chinese Medicine & accupuncture just now!

My Diary

Reg: Mar 28th 2009

Children: 2 boys

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 5:39pm

hmmmm looking promising doesnt it? it could be a LONG weekend for us all :snigger:

induction doesnt bother me (may have said that before) as ive had it before so at least i know what to expect!

dont you just lurve hospital food? had a lovely lunch there today :yumyum: they do a lovely cauliflower cheese and roast spuds :yumyum: was so full when i got home i had a kip for a cpl of hours :snigger:

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 6:19pm

hi girls, how are you all doing? its getting very exciting on here now, so many of you close together.

xxxxx
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

dooey

Star

Reg: Oct 23rd 2008

Children: 2 StepDaughters 18 and 15! and Baby Blair

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 6:42pm

Gosh we are going to have a baby rush I suspect!

Puffy.. yup that sounds about right, I was so puffed up AFTER that I asked the dr to take a look and she said it was fluid, really bad!.. It may be same.

x

FET - Feb 09 - 1 Blasto- :BFP:
Due Date 10th November
Arrival Date 21st November

My IVF/FET/Pregnancy Diary

Reg: Mar 17th 2009

Children: HOLLY HOUSE

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 7:29pm

Another days passed and no babies i def think its this thread :snigger:
well im back at the consultants tom to see what they have to say.
just thought i havent got a text buddy but then i think you could all be gone so may have to teach DH what to do on here and keep you all updated :happy:
BFP APRIL 09 FIRST TIME WITH ICSI expecting twins !!

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 7:45pm

lol teach DH sash? lmao

yes defo think its this thread.....

puffy bits? i was told to take an inflatable rubber ring into hospital just in case youre sore after...i never did tho :O i took a jug to the loo tho :snigger:

well DH was gonna take me out for a curry but i cant be arsed! so we are having a take away! :P see if it'll flush him out!

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 8:01pm

Hi Girls still no sign of those babies yet. They certaily are keeping us all waiting. I hope that we have some good news on here soon. AFM lo still moving about but not as much but I know that the space is getting less. I have mw tomorrow so will see what that brings. I'm sure all will be fine. I then only have a week and a half and I have my growth scan. Can't wait to see lo as haven't seen it since 13 week scan. Still don't want to know the flavour so will need to look away when they get near the nether region. Hope that we have some news soon.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Reg: Feb 15th 2009

Children: Son aged 4

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 10:04pm

God who is going to go first eh??? so exciting but don't know who is going to be next......Come on girls Im going away sunday for a month i need to at least see a few babies before i leave!!!

poppit i didnt enjoy my induction but then i was 42 wks?? now im wondering how i seemed to of got left so long???

it's defo this thread everyone seems to be late!!

I think there will be a baby coming tomorrow...have we had a baby born in dec yet??

lisa sounds promising with you too good luck!!!

any news on dru??

will check back tomoz

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 10:33pm

i was induced at 40wks+4 and 38wks am just waiting for this one!

yes there are a few of ready to go but i think im the only overdue one at the mo :sadface:
if i remeber rightly youre off to spain sooz? have a good time! has anyone got your number they can text you the gossip?!

curry was nice. just tucking into the good ol' satsumas again!! :yumyum:

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:09am

Hello all, quiet today, is that a good sign?????

Sooz, my mw said that they leave you until 42 weeks to be induced as well so could be an area thing, hoping I wont get that far but you never know!

Well was a tad poorly yesterday morning, couldnt get off the loo and afterwards I started to worry that it was my body getting ready for labour and had a complete panic because from the belly downwards I looked like a gorilla :snigger: so decided to try and sort myself out, well how funny, its hard enough trying to bend and do my legs but the lady garden or should I say the hidden lady garden as I havent seen it for so long, well that was an adventure, had to do it blind - got DP to have a look when he got home to make sure I didnt look a twit and he just burst out laughing so god knows what it looks like down there :O - well if anything it'll give the hospital staff a good laugh :snigger:.

Hope everyones well xxx
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

• United Kingdom

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:16am

Well, nowt to report again this morning.
I was awake most of the night and had afew twinges on and off but nothing like yesterday lunchtime. :sadface:
LO was really active overnight but is now very quiet - must be having a lie in! :snigger:

Cheryl, we tackled my bits about 2 weeks ago and I know it is uneven down there but there is not alot I can do about it and it was so tickly with DH doing it and I laughed so much, I nearly ended up being cut! :8o:

Not alot planned for today. Just waiting! I've got afew bits to wrap for Christmas which I wanted sorted well in advance so will probably do that.
It is well slippy outside and I am hoping it thaws a bit so I can get out a walk - I'm terrified of falling because apart from hurting myself, it would be an absolute brasser getting someone to help me up! pmsl

bab21
My Diary

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:23am

41 weeks today! humph :snigger:

saw mw this morning...everythings fine blah blah....if anything happens give her a bell if not will be induced monday. so not much longer either way

got a lump under my armpip now :cross: mw thinks its a block duct its quite sore. think im falling apart with all these bumps n lumps, puffy feet etc.

on the upside my ian brown tickets arrived today :D but i wont be going now as its doubtful i'll feel like it next weekend :bawl: it was DHs xmas pressie and he wont go without me lurve but i want him to go coz i know he'll enjoy it

lady gardens again eh? :snigger: if you sit on the bed with your legs sort of semi crossed type position, with a mirror between your feet is quite good if youre DIYing! with not bad results :snigger: :P as for the legs...i always miss the odd hair as it is...but now clumps evetywhere!!pmsl

hmm brekkie..... :yumyum:

Reg: Apr 19th 2009

Children: 1 long awaited baby girl through IVF

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:36am

Hi girls
Not been on for a week or so and was hoping to see a few arrivals....never mind - they will come eventually!!!!!

I have a great announcement to make:

My LO, Sofia Emily Grace, was born on 29.11.09 at 6.04pm by emergency C Section, weighing 5lb 6oz. She was 5 weeks early however is doing amazingly.
bab19 bab10

How it happened was........................
as you may know I have been suffering from violent sickness and Ketosis and have been in and out of hospital on drips ect throughout the 3rd Tri. I was taken in again last Friday and again put on a drip and sicknesss management drugs which this time didnt work. On Saturday morning the doc arrived and informed me that my Liver Salts were too high and by Saturday afrernoon she came back and told me they would have to deliner on Sunday because my liver and Kidneys were slowly shutting down and if left it would effect the baby By this time I had had 11 Ltr of fluid pumped into my system.. I was taken for the section on Sunday Tea time, and Sofia arrived at 6.04pm. She had slight laboured breathing however after been given heat and Oxygen she came around and was handed back to me. She avoided having to go into Special Care for a couple of days.

We were discharged from Hospital yesterday and had a fantastic night with the princess. We both feel so blessed to finally have her here afterthe long hard IVF road we have been on and all i can say to anyone is never give up hope because once you get there it is well and truley worth it.........I only have to look at Sofia to know how lucky we are and the amount of love I have for her is amazing. lurve

Thanks to all on FZ for the advise and support I have been given and I will keep checking up on you all!!!!!

grouphug
MITZYMOO

IVF #1 - April 09 - test 25.4.09 :BFP:

bab21

• United Kingdom

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:44am

Congratulations Mitzymoo, You must let us see some pics of little Sofia. :party:
I'm glad you are on the mend - it doesn't sound like you had a very nice time of it and it must have been a bit scary for you,x

bab21
My Diary

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:59am

big congrats Mitzymoo. How lovely that you are all at home now.

was expecting to see that labour had started for a few of you yesterday - these babies just aren't keen to see the world, are they?!

MW was a grumpy old thing yesterday. All fine with the baby - still floating free. Had blood taken to check my liver again as still so itchy. I asked when I next saw her and she said - in 4 weeks' time. I exclaimed that seemed like a long time and I will be almost 40 weeks then. She said if that bothered me I could always see the GP before that time. So I have booked an appt to see the GP who has been really helpful with my rash in 2 weeks' time.

Had last NCT class last night - breastfeeding. Was pretty interesting although she was advocating a slightly different technique for latching on than the positions that the midwives showed us in the NHS class. I can just imagine an argument in hospital about this with a midwife :O

xxx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Friday, December 4th 2009, 12:59pm

Congratulations on your little girl Mitzymoo, what a beuatiful name. Sorry to hear you've had a rough time but glad to hear all's well now!

I been offline for a few days, been feeling pretty rough - headaches and nausea, but am back at work now for a final few days :D I've also developed a lovely red rash over my bump, thighs, knees and ankles - does this sound like what you've had Jen? It's ruddy itchy!

Can't believe Poppit's not popped yet! At least you know it's going to happen in the next few days though, come what may...

Good luck to all you other ladies who are due imminently! I'm sure there'll definitely be some baby news this weekend...

Off for some lunch now so take care all xxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Friday, December 4th 2009, 1:00pm

bab19 congrats mitzy!! :party:
glad youre both doing well and all the suffering youve been through settles down :D

jen, your mw seems like a right cow! i thought you were supposed to see them minimum every 2 weeks now? reall y makes you question their career choice doesnt it?

Friday, December 4th 2009, 1:01pm

Congrats Mitzymoo thats fab news and so glad your home and well enjoy motherhood its fab!!

Cheryl yes I think your right its an area thing but then i was told it was dangerous to leave woman as long as 2 wks over as the water goes and placenter can stop working??

Poppit at least it won't be long!! I know how you feel and some days you try and forget about it but I used to not be able to sleep as thought i may go into lablour LOL!!! I am going to spain sunday for a month and will be taking my laptop but not sure how and if i can get online but i will have a bloody good go!! if not i will find an internet cafe!!!

Lisa sorry you didnt sleep hope it wont be long for you too!!

Anyone know or heard anything from Dru???

well must go and pack :happy:

Friday, December 4th 2009, 1:06pm

WOW Mitzymoo congrats on ur little lady bab21 and a good weight for a early one so glad to hear you are all fine and home.

i think you will go into labour this wend poppit.

well i had an eventful morning i went to see consultant and she was running late so had sat down fo far too long which had give me pains. she then gave me a internal and OMG that was agony she said that twin ones head was engaged and cervix soft so gave me a plan of if ive not had them b4 then i will be induced on the 16th dec !!
then on way home in car i was in so much pain but it was like shooting pains going up my bottom ?? i have since been home been in bed had a sleep and some food and feeling better but that internal has scared the crap out of me because labour is gonna be so much worse !!

• United Kingdom

Friday, December 4th 2009, 2:51pm

Sounds like you got a similar deal to me with your MW, Jensqui.
We were last there 2 weeks ago for our 38 week check and it was a stand in MW who had about as much charisma as a baked bean!
She wasn't even going to say where the baby was lying or anything and did not listen to me at all about how I was feeling.
I'm hoping my own MW will be at the clinic Wednesday when I see my consultant.
I was told that you were seen every two weeks at this stage so it doesn't sound quite right that you are told you won't be seen for 4 weeks. Like you I live in Scotland too - I would check that out if I were you,x

Sacha, Like you, I have been worrying about the pain of labour. Just think of it this way - there is no turning back (nor would you really want to anyway) so you have no choice! Even though I am scared, thinking this way has allowed me to become more excited instead,x

We will miss you, Sooz but hope you have a lovely time,x

Moogle, Sorry you've not been feeling great, but hope you are feeling better now. Hang in there - as people keep saying to me everywhere I go - Not long now!!!!! :snigger:

bab21
My Diary

• United Kingdom

Friday, December 4th 2009, 2:53pm

Oh, and I meant to say...... HAPPY 40 WEEKS, VANESSA!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

bab21
My Diary

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Friday, December 4th 2009, 4:40pm

Congratulations Mitzymoo :party:, sorry didnt go to plan for you but everything sounds perfect now and what a beautiful name xxx

Jensqui, that doesnt sound right at all, I'm seeing my mw every 2 weeks, she sounded like a right un!!

Ooh Moogle, sorry you've not been well, have you spoken to your mw about the rash?

Have a great time Sooz and hope you manage to get online.

xxx
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 10th 2009

Children: Ruby Isabella my IVF miracle born 22/12/2009

Friday, December 4th 2009, 5:24pm

congratulations mitzymoo glad you have finally got your little girl home safe and well xxx
Good luck to the ladies who are due will keep popping on to see if there is any news xxx

1st time Mum following IVF
born 22/12/09 6lb 7oz
tx @ St Judes
Lisa xxx

Friday, December 4th 2009, 5:49pm

is now really p***** off :cross: my f****** filling has fell out again :cross: i phoned the dentist and they refused to see me :cross:so i phoned the local health board who then phoned my dentist who gave me an appointment half an hour later ?( it only took 2 minutes for a temp filling :cross: wh ycouldnt they have done that in the first place instead i got all upset :cross:

but now its filled. im have it pulled out on th 14th as im sick of the grief :cross:

rant over :D

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:12pm

ohhhhh poppit how frustrating...why didn't they dol it in the first place eh!! don't mess with a pregnant woman eh!

lisa I know what you mean ppl keep saying not long now i had that for so long and being late i got bored of the ..any news?? lol you wait!!! actually poppit must be getting that now!!

So no news wiv dru??

thanks cheryl i will try and av a gd time and hope i can get online?

well hope to here some news by tomorrow!!

so come on girls!!

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:13pm

hi girls

my l/o is still not head down so we are booked in for a c-section on the 17 Dec, seems weird knowing the birth date in advance. bit dissapointed it wont be a natural birth but the most important thing is the baby is ok.

hope you are all well

xxxxxxxxx
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:58pm

wheres dru?? ?(

bet she'll beat me! :P

Friday, December 4th 2009, 8:05pm

Paris that means we should be about the same time as im being induced on the 16th - well that is if they have not come b4.
Dru ????
poppit our damm teeth eh?
sooz have a fab time in spain and i hope freddie enjoys his first holiday the lucky thing :happy:

• United Kingdom

Friday, December 4th 2009, 8:49pm

I have a feeling I will be the last one off the mark! :snigger:

I'm just waiting on some double chocolate muffins coming out of the oven.
I was going to get DH to go and get me a cake or a big box of chocs but decided to make muffins instead and save him a trip out as it is chucking it down with rain,x

bab21
My Diary

Friday, December 4th 2009, 10:38pm

...firstly,

bab19 Congrats on your wee girl Sofia, Mitzymoo! bab19

...:thanx: for your 40 weeks chant Lisa blowkiss &

Happy 40 weeks to you for tomorrow too!!

Hope something happens for you tonight Poppit! :pray:

....and where's Dru :hmm: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

Friday, December 4th 2009, 10:44pm

happy 40wks vanessa and lisa!

been getting X( a few times an hour...think its gonna be a loonnnnggggg weekend!

• United Kingdom

Friday, December 4th 2009, 11:44pm

Thanks Poppit and Vanessa,x :hugs:

I know what you mean Poppit, I've been bursting into tears loads of times today but for nothing really - very strange! :snigger:

bab21
My Diary

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 9:49am

...Still here humph ...but where's Dru!!?

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 11:03am

I think dru must be in hospital....did she have a txt buddy????

don't worry paris I wanted a natural birth and wasn't to be but as u say important thing is getting lo out and i won't lie and say its painful and crap recovering but its worth the pain!!!

poppit come on i thought they sais when u have had a child the rest come quicker?????

lisa hope you are not last lol

well im all packed and will try and keep up with you all if not i will av alot to catch up on when i get back!!!

hope you all have an easy birth and a great christmas with your lo hopefully or bump if not!!

• United Kingdom

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 11:53am

Still here too!
Been having classic period pains and symptoms since late last night but no contractions as such like the other day. LO's bum was right up in my ribs earlier too. I don't understand it - one minute she is really low down and I can feel her there and the next she is up my armpits!

I think Dru must be away because she was having more definite signs the other day after her sweep - hopefully she will tell us soon, I'm getting a bit impatient! :snigger:

I think we are going to put up our Christmas tree today so that will be another thing less to do. I might go round the shops for half an hour too and I'm aloso planning a nap due to crap sleep last night again.

Hope everyone has a good day,x :D

bab21
My Diary

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 1:17pm

well after the pains last night ive had bugger all since! i dont really want peanut today as it would share the same b'day as my DH's ex-wifes child (she ran off with his brother!!) sounds silly i know but i dont want peanut today!

hope something happens for someone soon otherwise we'll be popping like fireworks!! :snigger:

• United Kingdom

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 2:10pm

I know, Poppit, It's like none of them wants to be the first to arrive.
I kind of knew these Sagittarius children would be trouble! :snigger:

bab21
My Diary

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 3:35pm

im so sleepy today zzzz just cant shake it i didnt get up till 9.30 and just now i layed down and fell back to sleep again.
im very bored today hense all the sleeping im doing :snigger:
DH tried to sort the leak problem that we have in our bathroom but by doing it has had to cut a whole through the kitchen ceiling, bathroom floor and one of the bedrooms so we have stuff everywhere and water everywhere :bawl: i am staying away as its stressing me out but i can hear him sawwing and banging and swearing !! why cant he just get a plumber in FFS !!
i wanted to go to a garden centre today to get the babies a my first christmas decoration or stocking or something but thats not gonna happen now.
come on someone have a baby im needing some excitment :P

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 6:30pm

HERE THIS AFTERNOON MY DH HAD A BRAINWAVE REGARDING PEANUT!
originally the clinic said that i was due on the 4/12 and the 12wk scan said i was a week ahead.....so TECHNICALLY am i due or a week overdue as to the scan dates ?(something to think about eh??

sacha hope youre feeling relaxed now n hubby has stopped bangin!

im lucky as my DH (as some of the girls on here may remember) is a bit of a whizz with housey things including housework :thumbsup2:. hes a plumber by trade and also makes/fits his own windows/ doors etc. also a condfident builder so its rare we have to get anyone in. saves a fortune! hes not a bad cook either!

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 9:00pm

so why didnt you say b4 DH started to mess things up poppit :snigger:

well he may of saved the problem but we wont know for a few days and cant put anything back till we know either grr
i went for a ride to b and q and picked up 2 white christmas stockings that say babys 1st christmas !! so im happy now that ive been out.
dont think i will be sleeping much tonight as i have so much sleep today, maybe do some star jumps or something that might get them out.
37 weeks tom i cant believe it they will no longer be classed as prem!

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 10:13pm

its amazing isnt it? we spend so much time trying to get here in the 1st place, then worrying loads in the 1st tri...scans then all of a sudden youre near the end and you wonder how you got this far! :D

roll on monday......

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 11:03pm

Agreed.

I certainly cant believe I'm here with a wee sticky one!

Grateful & Thankful ...but astounded nontheless that it's finally 11th time lucky.

Vx

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "scotwife" (Dec 5th 2009, 11:04pm)

• United Kingdom

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 11:44pm

Absolutely, Poppit, Sacha and Vanessa,
I was sitting earlier thinking just the same thing.
It is quite something to have got this far after all the worry, tears and effort over the past 5 and a half years.

I think LO has dropped a bit today and I also am finding it even more difficult to close my legs when sitting....... Means I must make sure I cover my bits up! :snigger: How ladylike!

Well, we got our tree up tonight and it looks great. :xmas46:
It took us ages but we played Christmas music and had a nice time putting it up.
The only thing missing was the glass of port I usually have and the beer DH usually has. I didn't even miss it either! I am still looking forward to a wee port and a wee brandy over Christmas although I will need to be careful...... after not drinking for a year, I will have turned into a "one can dan"! rotf

bab21
My Diary

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 12:16am

Hi everyone seems like these lo's are making us all wait for their apperance. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though. I was at midwife on Friday and all seems to be well. BP was ok and urine was clear so no probs there. LO's hb was good and strong, head still down and not engaged. Quite happy as have 8 weeks left to go. The only thing was the mw siad that I wasn't having a small baby, that gave me the frightners. I have a scan in a week and a half so will be good to see what size they say the lo is. I'm back at mw just before Christmas.
Mitzzymoo congratulations on the birth of your daughter and what a beautiful name you have given her. I wish you all the best for your future. Sooz I hope that you have a great time when you are in Spain for the month and hope that you find someway of keeping up to date. Still no sign of Dru so are we to presume that she may well have had the baby and that we just don't know. I hope those of you that are waiting don't have to wait too much longer. Good luck to you all.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

• United Kingdom

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 12:25am

Thanks Christine, We were told we aren't having a little baby either but time will tell, eh? :snigger:

bab21
My Diary

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 7:23am

still no sign of dru? thought i might find some baby news before i set off on hols!!

Oh well will try and keep up come on girls!!

will definately see you in parenting chat soon!!!!

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 10:37am

have a great time sooz.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE