You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 2:24pm

Just quick one from me:

Lou- Good luck for tomorrow! Howe exciting!! :goodluck: You will have your Lo tomorrow!!!!

AFM Last couple of days Im having sharp pain in lower abdomen- dont know what it is.. I suspect that it may be LO moving down but does anyone had that?? I think I will call my MW tomorrow.
Have a lovely Sunday xx
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 5:04pm

Just a very quick post as I am literally out the door but just wanted to wish Lou all the best for tomorrow. I look forward to seeing the news that LO is here and you are all ok.

:goodluck: Lou grouphug

Will try & post to everyone else later xx

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 5:41pm

I am sooo envious of Lou! Hope things go swimmingly for you, flower.

I'm practically house bound now - I can manage things in short bursts but really not walk very far. DP moved the electric bed we bought for me into the lounge today and I've basically sat in front of the TV watching CBBC with my LO and reading the Sundays. Can't stay in one position for very long so "resting" invloves moving around every ten minutes or so in between toilet breaks. How the hell I'm gonna get through the next 3 weeks...? Claire A and the other twin mummies, are you having these difficulties or is it just me? Aussie girl, hope your bed rest works and you get a few more weeks of cooking that bubba.

Hugs to everyone else.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 5:47pm

Ooooooo Lou, I can't wait to hear the news. Take care hun blowkiss

Kelly, sorry to hear you were in hopsital and glad you're home. Bed rest though, how dull you poor thing. I hope you've got everyone attending to your needs and a big stack of magazines and goodies to eat! I hope things behave for another month and you make it to the section date.

Roxy, you did make me laugh with your comment about the CD pmsl - I've got one too and most of the time it's great, but occasionally I can't stand the womans voice, it's sooooo irritating. Sorry you've got wriggly scratchy babies! I've been gettign bad heartburn again which wakes me up in the night too so can spympathise with you & Kat. Sorry to hear you've been confined to bed - but sounds like you're doing it well with LO, tv and papers.

Nicole, sorry to hear about the diabetes. Just think it's only a temporary thing and you'll soon be back on the cakes and biccies!

Hello everyone else too, my memory's extra rubbish at the mo, so sorry no more personals.

AFM - MIL took me and DH shopping today to buy the cotbed, bedding etc and got totally carried away - it was lovely and soooo kind of her to treat us to so much. My mum and MIL are sharing the cost of the cot, mattress and monitor. We got the 1/2 price cot and mattress we wanted from Babies R Us which is fab, and then a cute bumper & quilt, lots of sheets, a few babygros and some other little bits & bobs. We treated her to lunch to say thank you so it's been a lovely day. DH and I just assembled the cot and put the bedding on it - I know we're not going to use it for a while but it's so great to see it all set up - very emotional. I still can't belive we're going to have our little baby in there though :D I don't think we've got much else to get now - phew! LO seems to know today has been all about her as she's been wriggling loads. I'm pooped now though, so when DH goes out for a run I think I'll have a little snooze :P

It's funny to think there's no more work now. No Sunday night blues for me! I had a lovely cream tea with my team on Thursday, then on Friday more of us went for a meal and cocktails and had a great night. I'm going to a meeting about the proposed changes in my team next week, so haven't totally finished yet..... but nearly :smile:

I'm debating whether to go to aqua natal tomorrow. I'm waiting to hear if a friend is going to come down for lunch and, if not, I'll try and venture to the pool.

Love to you all and bumps :hugs:

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Reg: Dec 16th 2008

Children: No

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 6:28pm

Roxy you have my every sympathy, I am feeling similar at the mo. I have been mucking out stables (helping my friend she did most of it!) today but I am pretty usless around the horses mine is enjoying his maternity leave cos I just can't do anything with him now.

I am parked on the couch now contemplating finishing my Environmental Diploma Assignment which I have to get in before I finish work in two weeks.

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

TTC 10 Years Finally got to ICSI No1 Jan 09 :BFN:
ICSI No 2 Aug 09 :BFP:
Two lovely little girls born by planned c-section 27/04/10 at 38 weeks
Isabelle 6lb 2oz bab10 & Amber 6lb 8oz bab10

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Monday, March 29th 2010, 9:00am

Good luck for today Lou next time we hear from you your have your little baby in your arms take care hun xx
Kelly xx

Reg: Aug 12th 2009

Monday, March 29th 2010, 9:33am

Hi everyone,has been a long long time since a wrote any thing
but have been Reading all posts off and on
ok here comes my story.....
On week 34 I had diarrhoea and vomitting and already had
gastrational diabeties so was admitted to hospital .was out of hospital after 5days.
And on 35 week had AF in morning so had to go to hospital,scan done but no source of bleeding found
still was admitted and at 5 pm water broke,at 9pm contractions started
and within 15 min I was 4 cm was given gas and air and epidural.after 13 hrs had my twins at 35+1 week .forceps were used to help.
B/w the 2 there was 20 min gap .and both weighed about 5 pounds each.
They are in special care but not on any monitors or incubator,so doing well:-)
my god am so excited that I can't sleep :-)

ICSI aug 09:BFP:
:dancing:
6w+1 day scan [zx076] [zx076] OMG

am having a girl and a boy bab10 bab11

Monday, March 29th 2010, 9:48am

Congrats Pooky glad all is well with the twins your all be home before you know it take care xx
Kelly xx

roxy7

Star

Monday, March 29th 2010, 10:02am

Wow, Pooky! Congratulations. I'm also sort of gobsmacked as these things seem to happen so out of the blue! I spent last night crying thinking there's no way I can get to 37+4 weeks (my caesar date) but I probably won't have to!

Sounds like a fairly straightforward birth, too. Hope you can all be at home together soon

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Monday, March 29th 2010, 12:27pm

Hi all

congratulations pooky, glad to hear the twins are ok. Hope you get them home soon.

I am still getting bad pains in my legs so still taking it easy. We picked up our pram yesterday and took it to my mums till lo is born.
Mum and i could not stop pushing it round the house, dh says we are mad lol.
Anyway hope you are all ok and having a good day x
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Monday, March 29th 2010, 12:41pm

POOKY!! CONGRATULATIONS bab20 :weehee: :party: :congrats:
When was that then!!?? You didn’t say when you had your babies (I assume it was last week?) or what sex they are!!

Hope they be out of special care very soon xfingers
Lots of love to all off you :)

Kat- I can imagine how excited you were when u pick up the pushchair. Mine is coming around 12 April- cannot wait :)

AFM- My last week at work (well next week I still have to come in but only for 3 h a day) . So excited, but my back is realy bad while Im here. i may just finish early all this week :)
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Mar 29th 2010, 12:45pm)

Jess

Ace

Monday, March 29th 2010, 2:09pm

:congrats: Pooky, what fantastic news. Hope it's not long before you are all home together. What names have you chosen?

Kat, sorry you're still not comfy, keep resting hun. DH and I were pushing our buggy round the house when we got it, it has to be done!!

Klaudia, not long to go at work now, you can do it - I reckon leaving early's a great idea - esp if you're in pain.

I've been to aqua natal this morning and it was fab - harder work than I expected, but really good. So nice to feel all weighless and supported in the water. As it's easter there's no class til a week on friday now :sadface: Some of the NCT girls are hoping to meet up at a local small pool for a relaxation session esp for preggers women on Wednesday so that should be lovely too.

I've got the dentist later - might as well while it's free, but I hate to think if my recent sweet tooth and midnight gulps of gaviscon have created havoc on my teeth [zx062]

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

roxy7

Star

Monday, March 29th 2010, 7:32pm

I went for my growth scan today and twin 1's head is really low (basically in my pelvis!) because her sister is sittting on her and she's got nowhere else to go. The sonographer couldn't do a proper measurement of her head as a result but all indications seem to be that they continue to grow really well, are the size of two singletons at the same stage (50th centile) and the midwife thinks I'm likely to go into labour before the date I'm booked in for an elective caesarean on 20th April.... I'm not surprised as I knew something had changed since the start of this week when my mobility became so much more difficult.

That's less than 3 weeks then. Excited and scared. I'd just like to cook them a little longer. 2 weeks would be perfect.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

United Kingdom

Monday, March 29th 2010, 11:19pm

:congrats: Pooky :balloons: Wow I can't believe the twins are here already!! What have you called them??

Kat - Sorry you are still suffering, I hope the pain eases soon x

Roxy - I hope your twinnies come when you want them & relieve you of your uncomfortableness x

To everyone else I hope you are all doing ok today.

AFM - I had a growth scan on Saturday which was part of the package from when I had the 4d scan. All went well except they told me LO's head was measuring 35 weeks yet he's only 33 weeks...apparently this isn't a problem just that he might be a big baby.....aaggghh! I also had antenatal appointment today at hospital with the consultant and all went well there too. He measured me and had a really good feel of my bump and said his guestimate was that baby will be around 8-8.5lbs when he arrives...I said I was rather hoping for a 7lb one but he said he didn't think there would be much chance of that as although my bump is quite small its totally full of baby & hence that is why I have been so uncomfortable! It seems Klaudia & I are having a very similar time of things and she's been saying for weeks her bump isn't massive but the baby feels big within there so it seems she might be right too!

I have been back to Next today and swapped some of the Newborn baby gros for the ones of upto 1 month old (upto 10lb) just in case! I really did think he might only be a small baby as I am only 5'3" but alas now I don't think this is meant to be! Just so long as he's healthy then thats all I can ask for really...oh & an epidural if he's huge...ha..ha!

Reg: Aug 12th 2009

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 3:41am

Thanks every one.names are still being sorted .hehehe 35weeks were not enough for us to sort out names
they were born on 27-03-2010. :)
seriously it's 3am now and I can't sleep due to excitment:)))))) my god I love my little boy and my lil girl.

ICSI aug 09:BFP:
:dancing:
6w+1 day scan [zx076] [zx076] OMG

am having a girl and a boy bab10 bab11

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:22am

Hi Girls

Lynne- 8.5lbs!!!! OMG!! I’m hoping for anything under 7 :snigger: I’m only small too and going for natural birth so 7 is enough for me :snigger:
I will not have the growth scan :( so I don’t really know what to expect... But I’m keeping my First Size clothes and just hope... :D
PS My skin was burning yesterday! As soon as I feel the burning I thought about you :snigger:

Roxy- wow 3 weeks!! Thats like 20 days! We are getting there are we.. You make me laugh with the remark of your baby girls sitting on the top of the second one :snigger: Bless

AFM- I booked pregnancy massage for tomorrow- cannot wait!!

Lots of love ladies. Rub your bumps from me.

I wonder how LouLou is doing :)
Klaudia

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "inik29" (Mar 30th 2010, 9:27am)

Jess

Ace

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:23am

Oh Pooky, it's soooo lovely to hear your excitement. I can't wait to join you as a mummy and hope I feel the same. BIG love to you and the little ones - are they 'A and B' or '1 and 2' while they wait for their names?!

Lynne, you've got a big'un in there hun!

Roxy, I'm sure your Los will keep snug for a couple of weeks yet, you just take it easy.

AFM, I'm just easing my way into my second day of mat leave! Looking at ferry bookings as DH and I plan to take little BB to France in September. One of my best friend's parents live there and have a cottage they rent. We've been there before and it'd be lovely to take BB, so hope to book the ferry and get it sorted - our first family holiday to look forward to :D

My Mum's coming over later and we're going for lunch then for a free massage with some vouchers from the local paper - mum's having a back & shoulder one and I'm having legs & feet - luurvely (I hope!). Klaudia, I'm hoping to book a full preg massage in the next couple of weeks too!

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• "Bells" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:27am

Thanks every one.names are still being sorted .hehehe 35weeks were not enough for us to sort out names
they were born on 27-03-2010. :)
seriously it's 3am now and I can't sleep due to excitment:)))))) my god I love my little boy and my lil girl.

Hi Pooky,

I PMd you last night to say that I've split your announcement in this thread and given you your very own over in the birth announcements board ... your brain is probably too addled by sleep deprivation to have seen it :D

Pooky's Twins are here!!!

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:56am

HALL OF DUE DATES

March baby3

Steff

April baby1

Kat - 10th April

Sandy 16th April

Jess 18th April

Roxy (Elective csection 20th April)

Kelly- 27th April

May bab13

Claire_A- 5th May

Inik29- 10th May

Lynne- 13th May

Betti- 15th May

Our lovely mumms:

Flic- 25th Feb- bab21
Sarah- 09th March bab22
Vezza- 17th March bab21
Torr- 20th March bab22
Pooky- 27th March bab21 bab22
Lou Lou- 29th March bab22

:goodluck:
Klaudia

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 3:21pm

:hi: everyone, gosh I didn't realise it was more than a week since I last posted in the 3rd tri thread, naughty me, no longer there was so much to catch up on!

JVA, you'll be in the 3rd tri before you know it!

Lou, congratulations!

Klaudia, thanks for adding me to the dates. What did your midwife say about the pain you were getting?

Sandy, last day at work tomorrow then, :weehee:

Betti, any news about the blood in the urine? Glad your antenatal class was good.

Jess, yay finally on maternity leave :D . It's great being treated to stuff by parents isn't it, we've been totally spoiled, DH's parents bought all our baby furniture, and my mum bought the pram.

Kat, that's a good tip about sitting on the ball, I have one so will have to try it. Glad you're taking it easy right now.

Lynne, your nursery looks lovely. don't forget these size estimates are just that, an estimate. I'm sure it was Roxy who was told to expect a big baby when her first baby was born but he was less than 7 lb.

Aussiegirl, hang on in there, I hope your baby is staying put.

Roxy, I'm also struggling big time. I had so many plans for stuff I would do during maternity leave, but just moving around is such an effort. Getting in and out of bed, sitting down, standing up, getting in and out of the car. If I sit too long then my legs are so stiff I can barely move one in front of the other and I have back ache which is aggravated by getting myself upright when I get out of bed. I think I will go into labour before 20th too, I want to hold on until 12th as then my midwife will be back from hols.

Flic, thanks for still coming in to check up on us!

Rainbowbridge, sorry you have diabetes to contend with.

Cemlyn, can't believe you have been mucking out stables :faint: !

Pooky, congratulations! and great to hear from you after so long. I hope your babies are out of intensive care really soon.

AFM, well DH and I did an antenatal course at the weekend and we were rather unimpressed. It was totally unstructured, we were about 12 couples in a really small room. The state of the toilets was disgusting for a hospital. The midwife doing the course would waffle on about things that weren't relevant for way too long (didn't really think it was worth talking for 10 minutes about contraception after the birth!). We also found out that she has only done 48 births when she trained about 20 years ago, so didn't really trust that her knowledge is up to date. Especially that we asked about gas and air and she said it's not used in Germany any more because it affects the baby's breathing. I asked my midwife about it, and she said that it is still used in Germany, but not much because it's currently 'out of fashion'. She had no sense of humour, and really no empathy with people. Everyone there were first time parents, except for 1 man who had children with an ex. The stupid woman kept asking him about his experiences with the births of his other children, and if his ex breast fed. I mean how insensitive is that? I found it all rather exhausting as all the practical exercises were done together, and so much getting on the floor, off the floor was just too much. Made me wonder, if I#m knackered just doing a course, how will I have the stamina to actually give birth? Anyway..... it wasn't a complete waste of time as we did learn some things.

Over the weekend I had a couple of contractions that were actually quite painful, which freaked me out a bit. I had a CTG and a scan at the hospital yesterday, and there are contractions, but I don't feel most of them. Both babies are still head down. The midwife did an internal exam which immediately made me bleed which is rather disturbing, but I know it's nothing sinister. She reckons my cervix is now only about 0.5 cm long and that I should really take it easy now. The hospital are happy for me to give birth there, but only from tomorrow. Yesterday I was freaking out that I wouldn't last that long, but as it's now only 8 hours until midnight, by which time I will officially be 35+0, I'm pretty certain we'll make it, phew! Better still would be to last until 12th April, as the midwife goes on hols on Thurs, and comes back on 11th, so if it happens before then I will have to have her colleague who I've never met before.

Well, I reckon all that waffle makes up for not posting for a week!

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• "Bells" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 6:33pm

HALL OF DUE DATES

March baby3

Steff

April baby1

Kat - 10th April

Sandy 16th April

Jess 18th April

Roxy (Elective csection 20th April)

Kelly- 27th April

May bab13

Claire_A- 5th May

Inik29- 10th May

Lynne- 13th May

Betti- 15th May

Our lovely mumms:

Flic- 25th Feb- bab21
Sarah- 09th March bab22
Vezza- 17th March bab21
Torr- 20th March bab22
Pooky- 27th March bab21 bab22
Lou Lou- 29th March bab22

:goodluck:

Just in case you hadn't realised.... :innocent: we have a list of due dates here....

WHEN ARE YOU DUE?

And this thread is updated monthly with every baby born on FZ....

Fertility Zone Babies - 2008 -2009 -2010

:thumbsup:

roxy7

Star

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 8:15pm

PHEW! It's getting hot in here with all these babies popping out all over the place! [had to stop there whilst I had a mini panic attack at the thought of it!]

I don't know about you guys but I've sort of not thought about this end (birth) bit too much as I've been too focused on worrying about the babies coming early and all the discomfort to think about The Birth. Also, because I've always thought I was having an elective caesarean, haven't reflected too much on the mechanics of birth. Now that the midwife has said I'm likely to go into spontaneous labour I'm suddenly more than a bit scared. I was so prepared for it with my son (we did NCT antenatal classes for 2 hours a week over 8 weeks and I have to say they were fab and gave us a ready made group of friends who were in exactly the same situation as us - in fact all five of the mothers gave birth within a week of each other). Like you, Claire A, our twin antenatal class didn't seem to tell us much and this time I have forgotten my repertoire of breathing and relaxation techniques. I just hope I can get my arse down the the hospital quickly enough for it not to matter (thankfully, it is only five or ten minutes drive away).

Pooky's post is lovely. I remember that surge of love when my DS was born. It's such a wonderful feeling. i could just gaze at him for hours. Good to know that the feelings just expand for two babies. i was a bit worried that my feelings might somehow be diluted cos there's two of them.

Wonder who will be next? Kat, Sandy, Jess and Claire. I hope I don't jump the queue!

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

JVA

Ace

Reg: Jun 14th 2009

Children: Gorgeous little boy Henry

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 8:19pm

:hello: Hi Ladies

Wow it is all happening on here!!!

Congrats Pooky :party:

Claire - That midwife sounds awful, what a nightmare!

Lynne - Nice size baby - hee hee :snigger: No seriously that is a good healthy weight and I am sure you will do just fine. Some of my friends have had 11lb+ babies!!!!

Jess - Seems like you are keeping quite active now you are on maternity leave, which is great. Hope your massage was good.

Inik - Hope your massage was good too :)

Roxy - Looks like your LO's are getting ready to surprise you earlier than you thought :thumbsup: Hopefully they will wait the 2 weeks for you xfingers

Sorry if I have missed anybody else on the personals - there are so many of you on here....

Well I have been to London today for a client lunch with colleagues, which was great although I am knackered from the whole train journey and walking over London bridge etc. Also my nausea seems to be kicking in again??? Not sure if it is because I am tired from not sleepin that great?

I wondered if you ladies could advise on baby movements - LO has been quite active up until yesterday when I felt a few movements but nowhere near the previous days. Also today there has not been much movement, just a few slight movements. Not quite sure how often I should feel movement at this stage and whether I need to be worried if there is less movement one day to the next? Have been a bit worried today about it and was going to see how things are this evening then perhaps call the mw tomorrow. Your advice is much appreciated as always.....

Lots of love to all you mummies and bumps :xxx3:
Jessica

roxy7

Star

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 11:48am

I wondered if you ladies could advise on baby movements - LO has been quite active up until yesterday when I felt a few movements but nowhere near the previous days. Also today there has not been much movement, just a few slight movements. Not quite sure how often I should feel movement at this stage and whether I need to be worried if there is less movement one day to the next? Have been a bit worried today about it and was going to see how things are this evening then perhaps call the mw tomorrow. Your advice is much appreciated as always.....

Lots of love to all you mummies and bumps :xxx3:

My midwife advised that if you're worried there hasn't been movement for a while have a glass of Cold/iced water or milk. This usually wakes the baby up. I always feel a bit mean when I give them a cold shower but it definately works with these two.

My experience of two pregnancies is that this one is far more wriggly and active than the last - probably because it's twins but also, breech babies seem to cause less movements to be felt (my little boy was breech and twin 2 is breech and I got/get far less movements from them). I suppose it's because thir feet are tucked down where it's harder for them to move mucn and for you to feel movements. Twin 1 however never seems to be still :)

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "roxy7" (Mar 31st 2010, 11:49am)

Reg: Sep 17th 2008

Children: Kai is on the way :-)

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 4:07pm

Hi everyone, i'm new to this thread. Just popping in to say hi and i think i will join in here for a while. In 2 weeks time i go for a scan and get to see my beautiful baby boy Kai..

JVA eat something really sugary and it will get the LO moving :snigger:

ME 33, DH 32 (TTC 2,5YRS) UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY
1st IUI (Jan 09) BFP (CHEMICAL PREGNANCY)
2nd IUI (17th SEP) (3rd OCT) :BFP: PLEASE STAY

roxy7

Star

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 6:53pm

Hi Kelly and welcome! Things really start moving once you get here. :snigger:

I've barely been able to walk for a lot of the day. getting loads of Braxton Hicks and leaky nipples. DP is dropping our son off at his granny's for a few days on Friday, returning Saturday. Just hope I don't go into labour then - I'm only 35 weeks. As I've posted before, I'd like a bit longer.

The contractions disappear when I move around so I'm presuming they're not the real thing.

Ladies who've given birth: did you get any warning signs before you went into full labour?

Gonna try and get an early night tonight and see if they calm down some more.

Hugs to everyone

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 10:14pm

:hello:

Kelly welcome in 3rd trimester. Lovely name Kai :) bet you cannot wait to see him again x

Roxy- I keep reading your post and asking myself- IS ROXY REALLY GOING TO GO IN TO LABOUR THAT SOON!! YOU ARE ONLY FEW DAYS ahead of me!!
Yes I know you are having twins but still it make me realise that we are nearly there...

JVA- try to eat something sweet and lie down for an hour. You should be able to feel 10 movements a day. If its less than that call your hospital and they will monitor you to check is all ok.

Hi Lynne ;)

AFM: Just come back from massage- and OMG!! It feels great!! This woman knows what she is doing... I could stay there all night ...

I think my LO started to engaged.. I can feel him/her very low and Im getting sharp pain in my lower belly- right on the bottom. Specially when LO moves- feels like she/he is stabbing me from inside.. Today I freaked out old lady in Tesco as I bend down in pain right in front of her and poor soul thought Im going in to labour there and then :snigger:
Klaudia

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "inik29" (Mar 31st 2010, 10:16pm)

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 10:37pm

Just a very quick post from me as I am exhausted but wanted to check in.

Hope you are doing ok & apologise for not doing many personals.....

Claire...yey you will get to go to your favourite hospital now you've made it to 35 weeks!! :party:

Roxy...I hope you are coping ok & hope you aren't still having the pains x

Welcome Kelly to third tri thread, I hope you enjoy spending time with us until your LO arrives x

Jess

Ace

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 8:45am

Morning all,

Hi Lynne, sorry you're feeling so pooped. Hope you'll get the cahnce to rest over teh long weekend.

Klaudia - that poor old lady - bet she was about to yell 'get the hot water and towels' :snigger: Teh massage sounds wonderful. I've booked one for the week before due date - hope I get to go!

Roxy - Braxtons and leaking, you lucky girl :P Have they eased off today? I hope you get a restful day or two without worry while your DP is away.

Hi Kelly, good to have you join us.

JVA Jess, how's things now? Have you felt more movements? I echo the tips the others have suggested - cold and sweet things seem to do it for my LO. I would call the mw if you're still in any doubt, they really don't mind checking if you've not felt much - in fact mine said last week that it's not true that you notice less movements once the baby gets bigger - she was adamant that I call them if I thought I'd not felt much.

AFM, one of my best mates came down yesterday and we went for lunch. He's in the army and I've nto seen him for a couple of months, so it was lovely to catch up. Then I went to a relaxation session in a small pool in town last night - 3 of us from NCT booked it and had it all to ourselves - warm water, soft lights and just floating around having a natter - bliss!! Hopefully we'll do the same next week too. I've got a meeting about the changes at work this morning :-( but hopefully there won't be any more surprises. My Mum's bringing lunch over later and then I'm going with her to a financial advice appt to see if she can afford to retire this year! After the proper nasty weather of the last few days it's beautiful blue sky and sun at the moment so all feels well with the world - until I remember I have two and a half weeks til due date - aaaaagh :scared: !!

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

chalmers206

Superstar

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 10:30am

Hi all

just back from the midwife, everything is fine. She says it's just a waiting game now and they won't intervene till I am at least 10 days past due date. Hopefully I go before that as I don't fancy being induced.
My leg is still pretty sore so just taking it easy.
I can't believe I only have 9 days to go and I am next on the list, scary or what?

sorry I've not got time to do personals but my pc is broke so typing this on my phone x x

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Im having a baby!

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 7:28pm

Hi ladies and bumps

Jess - Your shopping weekend (last weekend) sounded lovely. How nice of your mum and ML to treat you. Glad you got the cot you wanted - did you get the Kensington? Which theme did you go for from Babies R Us? Hope you had a nice afternoon and are enjoying your maternity leave. It was sunny here today but very windy, I wonder how Kat is getting on with the snow again?

Claire A - Sorry your Anti-Natal classes were rubbish, glad you learnt something though. Ive got my fingers crossed for you babes that your LO's stay in unitl the 12th April for you. At this rate you and Roxy will be q jumping all of us :snigger:

Roxy - Hope your feeling better honey.

JVA Jess - Oh no lets hope your morning sickness doesnt come back. Ive been sick a couple of times in this Trimester but that was mainly due to change of routine and tiredness. Hope you feel better soon.

Kelly - Welcome honey, glad you can join us smile2

Klaudia - Wow a massage, was it really nice? I may have to book myself one. Do they make you sit down and do it? Oh you did make me giggle lmao with your story about the old lady in Tesco's. Sometimes those sharp pains really take your breath away dont they!

Lynne - Hope you ok babes

Kat - Not long to go now babes, your next on the list [zx014] How are you coping with the snow again? - take it easy. Glad everything went well with the midwife today.

AFM - I also saw the MW today and again like Kat was told it was just a waiting game and that I should go and have more Nooky with DH to bring on labour rotf LO is in the right position with her head down. MW said that I am still ok for a home birth but to be prepared for hospital birth just on case. Today was the first day of my maternity leave and I had the cleaning bug and pottered around the house all day - I should of stayed at work as Ive got a list of things to do before LO arrives!! 2 weeks tomorrow im due Arhhhhhhhh

I hope everyone I haven't mentioned is ok. Hope you all have a lovely Easter

Love to you all

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years
3 x Clomid - :BFN:
1st ICSI Aug 09 - :BFP:

at last im a mummy to a beautiful little gir Phoebe

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Christian

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 8:03pm

Wow things are really happening here, sorry I have not checked in for a week I think, but I have been very very tired lately, I am still working and once I get home we either are off to antenatal class or out baby shopping, so have now gotten some time to read most of your post and catch up.
Pooky, glad to hear from you again! Huge congratulations to you on the birth of your two little onesbab11 bab10 it must be fantastic feeling agreat and can imagine that you are too excited to sleep. Take lots of care and once again congratulations.

Lou, I hope you already had your baby and that everything went good cant wait to hear from you. Klaudia just like you prescisly today I started to get the lower abdomen pains you are describing, did you get to talk to your midwife about them?

Roxy must be tough to have to be home all the time, but just take it easy and hopefully you’ll make it to your caesar datexfingers .
Jess you have such lovely and kind Mum and MIL they must be so excited to get a grandchild. Must be nice to feel you have almost everythig and that you are off work now, enjoy!!

Lynne, I totally undestand your fear in getting a big baby, last week a friend of mine had her LO and it was 8 Lbs. I am also getting a bit worried as my DH is quite tall and when he was born he weight 9 Lbs :what: poor MIL! I really hope that our LO takes after me and is small at birth, later he can grow as tall as DH LOL!!!

Claire, well it seems that there is really nothing to worry about with the little blood in the urine,but to double check I should go after our easter break to be checked once again, so I am a little nervous.
How annoying that the midwife was so bad, was so bad at the antenatal class. Wow claire your now started to have contractions, could you be the next one?? I really hope you will listen to the doc and take it easy, very easy, you need to take care of the the mommy of your babies.
PS. I hope you have your hospital bag all ready!!

Kelly welcome to third trimester, and good luck on your scan.

JVA- I think that movements varied from day to day so as long as you are feeling you little one I would not worry too much, but if you have any doubt please do call your midwife she can really give you peace of mind.
Kat- so you are next on the list how are feeling about birth? Hope your legs will soon feel better.

Sandy- happy to hear you are now on maternity leave.

AFM- well I am now on easter vacation, will go back to work Tuesday and then Wednesday is my las day, looking so much forward to that. Glad to let you know that we have now order our baby furniture and pram about time no?? So hopefully we will get the pram by the 15 of may .

Last Saturday I was waiting to see a friend with her twin boys for burch at home, but instead she surprised me with 6 of my friends who were coming to throw me a baby shower! I was in total shock, it was just a wonderful surprised which I did not expect at all. Do you guys in the UK do babyshowers??

As for bump well, am feeling pretty uncomfortable very heavy and can feel that LO does not have a lot of space, today I started with low abdominal pains hopefully they will go away, especially because tomorrow we will go away for 2 days to parents in law summer home I really need to get away for at least a day.
Sorry for this long post, after Wednesday I go on maternity leave so I will have more time and energy to check on you all on a daily basis.
Hugs and bump rubs to all, hope you all have a nice easter :easter3:
Betti
2nd ICSI - April 2009 BFN
3rd ICSI - Aug 2009:BFP:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Betti" (Apr 1st 2010, 8:06pm)

chalmers206

Superstar

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 10:46pm

hi all,

thanks for asking about the snow, its not too bad where i am but half an hour away is really bad. did you all see on the news about the girl that was killed in the bus crash?, well biggar is only 20 mins drive away from me. Its a shame and shocking to think the weather is that bad just up the road.
cant remember who asked me how i am feeling about the birth, i am feeling ok just a bit scared but excited at the same time. I cant wait to meet my lol.

anyway hope you all have a lovely easter xxx

JVA

Ace

Reg: Jun 14th 2009

Children: Gorgeous little boy Henry

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 8:25am

:hello: Hi everyone

Happy Easter weekend to you all - hope you have a nice weekend whatever you have planned :easter:

We have my inlaws staying with us at the moment, they have been here all week and go back tomorrow. I really enjoy having them here, they are lovely and chilled and great company so it has been nice. I had yesterday off work to spend time with them and DH is now off for the weekend too so we will try and go out somewhere today, weather pending. It was llovely and sunny here yest but today is not as good so far with rain later :thumbdown:

Thanks for the advice re. movements. I phoned my mw yest morning and she said to call the hospital if the movements have not been as often or as strong as before, so I called them and they told me to go up straight away. Got there and they put me on the monitor for half hr and LO was fine, heart beating away, all good thankfully :thumbsup: LO had moved positions so was now in breach, which is why I could not feel the movements as strong as before and it decided to move again whilst I was on the monitor. Good news is that it was moving quite a lot last night, like it had been before so I feel much better. In fact it is moving as I type now :)

Chalmers - Yes, that poor girl, tragic when you hear about accidents like that. On the countdown now til your LO arrives...... [zx126]

Betti - How lovely a baby shower. My friend is planning one for me, as she has asked me to check with some other friends to see if they are all free on a couple of dates - not quite sure what to expect but it is a lovely thought so I am really looking forward to it, and it is being planned for end of May which is when I finish work happydance

Sandy - Make the most of your maternity leave b4 LO arrives thumbup

Jess - The relaxation session sounds fab, just what I need so hopefully when I meet some people at the NCT I will have somebody to go with too! Wasn't the weather here in Brighton gorgeous yesterday! Felt lovely to have some sun 88) although it is not looking quite as nice today.

Inik - Your post made me giggle about the Tesco thing, I can imagine how that must have looked :snigger:

Roxy - Hope the pains have calmed down?

Hi Lynne and Kelly and anybody else I may have missed.

Well I have good news as I my friend gave birth to her little girl Lola yesterday eve at 8:40 pm, weighing 7lb 1oz, good size eh! I am waiting for the details on the birth. And she got engaged :party: how special a day was that then!!!

Well better go now and get some breakie as people are starting to get up now in the house....

Enjoy your weekends everyone blowkiss
Jessica

Jess

Ace

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 10:20am

Morning all.

JVA Jess, how nice to have your in laws to stay, esp as they sound so lovely and you get on so well. Yesterday was amazing with the blue sky and sun, but it's a bit gloomy today :-( As long as it doesn't rain I don;t mind too much. We've got friends coming down later with their little one so it'd be nive to get outside and have a stroll. Glad to hear you got checked out at the hsopital and all's well - esp if your LO has moved from being breech again! Congratulations to your friend too.

Sandy, yep - we did go for the Kensington cot. We didn't get lots of things all in the same theme although the cot bumper and quilt are the same - can't remember what they're called but they are noce and bright and go with the border we have on the walls. Congratulations now you're on maternity leave - yay! I've not had the full cleaning bug yet, which is handy as I haven't had any time to do any!

Betti, how lovely to have the baby shower. They do seem to be getting more common over here. Enjoy your long weekend, then you'll be on maternity leave before you know it.

Kat, I'm glad you've not got too much snow. Hope you've got nice things planned for the weekend.

We've got friends coming today so need to get going and clear up a bit.

Love to you all and happy easter :easter5:

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 11:09am

Hello Ladies!
Happy Easter :easter3:

Sandy- The massage was great- you will enjoy it. They do it while you lie on your side.
You only just went on maternity- wow!! 2 weeks left how exciting- enjoy the last few days :)

Betti- What a lovely surprise with the baby shower :) They not too popular here but Im getting one too :) Dont know when as it supose to be a surprise ;)
Im having the sharp pain in lower abdominal too- spoke to MW and its the LO getting down in to pelvis. Very uncomfortble, specialy at night...
Enjoy your weekend away :)

JVA- Congratulations to your friend :)
Your Lo was probably just having a laz few days - is always good to go and check if you worried.

Again- Happy Easter to all mummies to be and THE BUMPS! :easter5:
Klaudia

roxy7

Star

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 2:13am

:yawning: YAWN!
Happy Easter girlies.

My BHs have calmed down and I've gone back to finding it really hard to sleep. It's doing my head in. Especially since my LO is away with his grandparents so this is the ideal opportunity to have a few "lie ins" (what's one of those?) :riv2:

Klaudia, a massage sounds lovely...

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Monday, April 5th 2010, 3:48pm

Hello everyone, hope you all had a lovely easter!

Seems to be quiet in 3rd tri, hope it means everyone is enjoying the days and are doing good.

JVA that is good that your hospital had you in to check that everything is fine with your LO.

Roxy sorry to hear you are having such trouble sleeping, do you use pillows, maybe tea I dont know what else will help as it is very uncomfortable with all the extra weight we are carring.

AFM- well I enjoy my two day get away even though it was within the country (2 hrs away) DH and I got to relax we did not do a lot as it rained but it was nice,we hope we can get awa again in the beggining of may, but this time just us 2, no inlaws.

Well now I have 2 days left of work, looking forward to maternity leave as LO is getting quite heav, LO does not have much space and I feel like he will come out of my bump any moment.
Betti

United Kingdom

Monday, April 5th 2010, 11:22pm

Hello Ladies

I hope the lack of posts over the Easter weekend means everyone has taken full advantage of the long weekend...I hope you've all had a chocolate filled Easter and been able to do exactly what you liked.

Betti...I know exactly how you feel, sometimes LO moves & stretches so much I think he will actually pop out of my bump! Glad you had a nice relaxing few days away. Have a great last two days at work x

Klaudia...this is your last week too isn't it so I hope you enjoy it x

Sorry to everyone buyt I'm not going to do any more personals as its late tonight & I'm off to bed asap as I'm up at 6am to get to work for 7am if I can...its my last week too & I have loads to fit in before I finish as I'm not being replaced and three of the days I can't work too late as I have things on at night which means early mornings for me instead..aagghh! Oh well, only 4 more get ups then its over for nearly a year...yeah!!

I have had such a busy weekend but I've loved it as I got so much done around the house I feel totally satisfied, the washer has never been off, I've washed& ironed loads of LO's clothes and bedding...DH & I have blitzed the housework today and its like a shiny new pin everywhere...he's been so lovely this weekend, he has done all the hoovering and moving furniture to clean behind and he's painted the rocking chair for the nursery so its like new & he made me my favourite tea...cottage pie with pickles because he was worried I wasn't eating enough & he knows I always have seconds of that when he's made it. I can really sense he's getting excited about LO coming now as he keeps talking about him and saying he just wants him here....today we were driving to the supermarkket and he said he really hopes that when LO arrives he is a responsible parent and that he realises that his destiny was to be a dad and thats whats been missing all these years...I thought it was so sweet he was even thinking like that...as for me I am just worrying about getting through the birth...I'll worry about the destiny bit once thats over..ha..ha!

Its the last parentcraft class tomorrow night and I will be sad they are over as I've loved them...we have met some nice friends through the group too who we will keep in touch with..all first time parents! One of the girls had IVF at the same time and its weird we never crossed paths before. The midwife who delivers the class is wonderful but unfortunately she doesn't deliver babies anymore on a regular basis so not much chance of her delivering LO. She's a wealth of advice & knowledge and so approachable...she recommends that DH packs the hospital bag (under wifey supervision obviously) as she said that when your in labour and need things from the bag you end up getting DH to get things and if he can't immediately find them then he gets shouted at good & proper as we're in no mood for others faffing during our pain! She said if DH has packed the bag he should have no problems being able to immediately find what we need & if he can't then he deserves a shouting at..ha..ha... I thought it was a great idea so I put everything needed out on the bed and he packed the bag with me in a logical order so hopefully we will be alright.

I hope you are all ok & I will hopefully be able to check in tomorrow, if not then will try on Wednesday.

Love & Bump Rubs to you all xx

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 1:32am

Hi Everyone,

Sorry havent been on for ages things been abit mad here my brother has motor neo and has been in hospital for last 3 weeks hes not to great at all so been very worried about him which has put pressure on me not being able to be there with him so yes ive been back in hospital started having contractions again was given tablets again to stop them they have given me steriod injections now to help LO lungs as they dont think anymore of the tablets will work LO has fully engaged now but as they said that doesnt mean i will go into labour early im still hoping to get to the 27th April for my planned c-section !! Im still on bedrest which is now driving me mad have to have help to get to the toilet and shower because my SPD has gotten quite bad now 3 weeks today thats what i keep thinking lol !!

Sorry for no personals today i will pop in over next few days to check up on you all take care girls and bumps xx
Kelly xx

roxy7

Star

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 12:35pm

Hiya, a quick one as I can't sit for long.

Hope you're feeling better aussiegirl. So sorry to hear your brother's unwelll and your back on bedrest. I'm only stuck at home and that's tedious enough! Two and three weeks respectively for each of us now. I hope we both make it or get very close.

I'm bearing up ok atm as my son's been away and I've been getting more sleep. Being able to have a lie in from 6-9am has made all the difference (son is an early riser and even if DP gets up with him and I stay in bed, I just can't sleep the same, just doze instead. I reckon it's amounted to and additional 12 or 15 hours sleep in the days he's been gone (yes, I obsessively count the hours sleep I get each night at the moment - it's been so elusive for the last 6 months that I've become a bit preoccupied with it!)

DS is home tomorrow along with my mum but then she takes him off again for a few days. The family have been ever so supportive of us.

DP is scraping wallpaper off the walls at the moment. A little last minute, admittedly. We've just found out we need a damp proofing course in the room I plan to be sleeping in with the babies after my caesar - it wouldn't have got done at all otherwise. DP says, you don't really need a nursery to care for a baby, you need time, which hopefully we'll have as he's only scheduled to work for 12 more days now before college ends for the summer!

Right, well, as I can only walk about 50 yds, I think I'll toddle back for a nap. Rest and relaxation doesn't come easy to me. I'd far rather be in the garden today or out in our campervan for a day by the coast. Roll on 20th April!!!

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Jess

Ace

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 6:03pm

Hi all,

It has been a bit quiet on here hasn't it ?( Hopefully cos you were all enjoying a lovely long weekend of relaxing, choccies and fun.

Betti - glad to hear you had a good time away - hoep you do get to arrange another time for just the two of you too :P Maternity leave for you too - yay :thumbsup: It's fab!

Lynne, pls don't overdo it with those early mornings :no: I know what it's like trying to get everything done, but take it easy. Only a few days to go now for you too clap How lovely to hear about your DH getting so excited, and being such a love with cooking your fave and helping with the cleaning what a gem you have there. (is he free to pop rund here and help with my cleaning ?! biggrin2 ). I also did lots of washing of baby things over the weekend - it's crazy isn't it, seeing all the little clothes there and realising we'll soon have our LOs here to wear them. The midwife at your classes sounds great. We've met some brill ones along the way too and learnt a lot from each of them. Good to hear you've made some friends too. I think most of not all of our NCT group will stay in touch too which is lovely. Good tip about the bag packing too thumbup

Kelly, sorry to hear about your brother and that you've been back to hospital. It must be awful being confined to bed, but it sounds like you've got a good attitude about it - it's just for the next little while, and then hopefully all will go to plan and you'll be up and about with your new addition and you and LO will be stronger due to the resting.

Roxy, I'm glad you've been able to catch up with some sleep - I'm not surprised you've got a bit obsessive about it either. I hope the work for the damp proofing won't be too disruptive or messy, you poor thing [zx127] Good old DP, getting on with the stripping :snigger: :O

Hi everyone else, Kat, Sandy, JVA Jess and all you other lovely mum's to be.

AFM, I had a lovely weekend, it was great having a couple of days of it just DH and I - we pottered around, got a few bits done in the house and garden, had some nice food out and just enjoyed not being at work, and being able to talk babies non-stop! I had a reflexology appt this morning which was really lovely. Off to yoga in a bit and looking forward to that as I've not been for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow will be a whirl of chat and noshing - morning tea with teh NCT girls, lunch with someone I used to work with and afternoon tea with someone I met at another ante natal class - fantastic : D

All seems to be well with LO - still moving nicely, although it def feels like there's more baby and less room in there now!

Oh, just seen the time, best go and get changed for yoga.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 12:18pm

Hello Ladies and Bumps

Hope you all had a lovely Easter.

Roxy - Hope your managing to get some more sleep honey - Not long now til the 20th April when you get to see your beautiful babies :thumbsup2:

Betti - happydance Horray youve started your maternity leave today. Glad you had a nice 2 day break away with your DH.

Lynne - Arh bless, your DH sounds lovely, glad you had a nice weekend together

Kelly - Hope your brother is ok babes. So sorry your still on bed rest. I hope the contractions have stopped - try keeping your legs crossed until 27th! lmao

Jess - How are you feeling babes - not long for us now! Hope you have a lovely day catching up with new and old friends. I know what you mean about there not being enough room for LO now. When my LO stretches I feel her bottom at one side and her little feet at the other - it does make me smile though and I give her bottom alittle rub smile2

AFM - Yesterday was a lovely day and so I spent the day doing my gardening - DH told me off and told me to rest :winking: So this afternoon im off to have my hair cut and then will rest (honest!) I just keep finding things to do! LO seems to be stretching alot and gets hicups alot more, Ive had no twinges or any yet, im still drinking the raspberry leaf tea and yesterday I got a pineapple just incase, the only thing that is getting very difficult is sexy time with DH, it takes me 10 mins just to turn over! rotf Only 9 days to go!

Hope everyone else is ok, tummy rubs to u all

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years

United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 10:00pm

Oh My Goodness it is sooo quiet in here! I hope its not a ghost town because everyone has been queue jumping and having babies early!!

Sandy...wow you are so near now. I love rubbing my LO's bottom too when he sticks it out which is very often...I also like tickling his foot when that pokes out the side too.
Where did you get your raspberry leaf tea from & is it in teabag form? Just think you could have LO in your arms in a few days!!

I won't repeat all the good wishes Sandy gave to everyone but I agree with everything she put...oh that does seem lazy doesn't it, just hanging onto other peoples words but I have had such a long day!!

AFM, just two days left at work before I finish...yeah! Parentcraft classes ended yesterday and it was a bit sad because they've been fantastic. But next Tuesday so we don't get withdrawal we are meeting up with two of the couples from there for our tea.

Just off to bed now & am out tomorrow night so might not get chance to check in but will do Friday. Hope you are all ok xx

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 10:40am

Hi everyone

Lynne- sounds like you have everything under control at home! The nursery is complete and your LO clothes are all washed, house cleaned and a lovely DH who is so helpful, that is just fantastic; so when you go on maternity leave you can just put your feet up and relax. Just dont overdue it these last 2 days at work.

Kelly- sorry to hear about your brother hope he is doing better. Must be so hard to be on bed rest but hang in there not too long to go.

Roxy glad to hear you got some sleep!! The 20 of april will be here before you know it, take care and rest as much as you can.

Jess yor weekend sounds lovely, and this week seems to be good meeting up with friends is always great!

Sandy 9 days to go, wow before you know it your LO will be in your arms.

AFM- happydance finally maternity leave, nice not to e worry about work for the rest of this year!! The only problem is that I have so much work to do at home, tomorrow DH has a day off work so its the day we are going shopping for everything as we only have clothes for LO, so it will be an exciting but expensive day. Then next week we'll put the furniture together and I need to wash LO clothes, and then house cleaning puha!!! glad I have about 5 weeks to go :teehee:

Hope everyone else is doing good,

Kat I think your due date is just a couple of days away, so the best of luck to you!!
Betti

chalmers206

Superstar

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 11:06am

Hi all

just a quick post from me, my pc is broke so I am using my I phone.
Just back from the midwife, all is fine, but she booked me in for a membrane sweep next Thursday if I've not went by then.
I am scared of getting that so hopefully I go myself over the weekend. I have been trying pineapple juice and going out to get some raspberry leaf tea later.

Hope you are all ok x c

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 11:18am

Hi all,

Just a quick one from me still stuck in bed grrrr my brother has taken turn for the worse doc says could be as little as couple of days so not great news !!!

Kat search on google pressure points to induce labour there is a couple that you can do it might help !!

Hope everyone else is ok speak soon xx
Kelly xx

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 11:21am

So sorry to hear that Kelly, thinking of you and your family.
Betti

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 5:18pm

hi to everyone,

sorry cant do personals at mo, back really aching + im a 2nd tri really. you all sound well and quite cheerful,

kat- thanks for making contact with me on fb, ive been a bit antisocial lately. if youre worried about induction, try some girl on man action, so to speak :O

cant promise anything but it started my last labour off :O :snigger:

but horses for courses so to speak

take care love and good luck to all you other yummy mummy to be's :happy:

xxxx
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

Friday, April 9th 2010, 11:34am

Good morning ladies

Lynne - I got the Raspberry Leaf tea from Holland and Barratt, they do it in teabag form. It doesnt taste that bad really and can be quite refeshing. They say dont have more than 4 cups a day but apparently helps your uterus contract and stage 2 of labour go slightly quicker - I will try anything to assist! Yippeeeee last day at work for you :happy:

Betti - How did you get on with all your shopping? Hope you managed to get everything and will spend the weekend putting it all up - its so exciting

Kelly - My thoughts are with you and your family, im sending you a big hug [zx127]

Kat - Your so close babes! Lets hope you dont have to have a sweep xfingers If you cant get on here, keep me updated on FB.

AFM - I had a lovely morning yesterday as I met up with a couple of ladies I met at NCT Class and we sat in the sun with drinks on the beach. One of the ladies has a 3 week old boy and he is beautiful - I kept giving him cuddles. The other lady is 5 days behind me so we both bombarded her with birthing questions :snigger: Its another lovely day here today so will try and take it easy and not do any cleaning - yeah right! Hope you all have a great weekend

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE