You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Im having a baby!

Monday, February 1st 2010, 11:27am

Hi ladies

Well ive just picked up the courage to jump over and join you if thats ok?

Ive have had a quick read of your posts and cant believe you do actually have babies over here :snigger:

Hope your all ok, Hi to Vezza, Torr, Kat and Steff - this really is scary!

Goodluck to the ladies who are due very soon/overdue.

I will have a good read of the posts later and write a longer hello

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years
3 x Clomid - :BFN:
1st ICSI Aug 09 - :BFP:

at last im a mummy to a beautiful little gir Phoebe

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: Bourn

Monday, February 1st 2010, 11:52am

Morning ladies

I am still here 2 days overdue, but I suppose it just means he isn't ready yet and is enjoying his mother's hospitality :D

The only twinges I have are a very odd feeling in my bum, but it comes and goes.

I am off to see the midwife this afternoon, so I am sure she will let me know what to expect. I hope she tells me he is engaged and that I should expect him inthe next couple of days, but then that would be wishful thinking.

Have we heard from Christine?

x
Sonia
Me 31 DH 38
TTC 3 years
Male factor
1st ICSI Apr/May 09: BFP:
1st Scan 22 June 09: One amazing [zx076] found
2nd Scan 28 July 09: perfect baby
20 week scan 9 Sept 09: Healthy baby boy

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 12:52am

How did your m/w visit go Sonia?
How about Clarabelle?
Has anyone heard from Christine?
Fi's still here too.She sees her m/w tomorrow (Tues)
Her best friend who has a wee girl of 18 months, had a 9lbs 4 ozs boy this morning, 5 days past her due date. So we had a lovely afternoon shopping for boy clothes and wee presents for big sister.
Hope everybody's well.

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 9:01am

Hello....

hey Sandy nice to have u move over!

im so tired, im not sleeping very well at night so need a lie in in mornings but we have neighbours opposit who let their boxer dogs out in the garden to constantly bark from about 7am onwards, i unfemininly shouted at them out the window this morning, im thinking of going to council as they let it go on every single morning and all the neighbours are going mad, and the garden with the dogs in is going to be right outside my babys nursery, why do ppl get dogs if theyr not going to walk them just let them in a tiny garden to bark. aarrrggghhh!

ok rant over.

Sorry to hear ur little one is hanging on in there sonia, u dont seem grumpy about it yet tho, im sure that will come if he doesnt soon!

Hope everyones doing well an no probs??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 9:59am

Hello!

Sandy - Welcome to 3rd Tri!!!

Sonia - I'm sorry you are still here. Like you say, your LO is obviously very happy in there!!

Steff - I'm sorry you're being woken up. I'd definately go to the council and complain about it. I also need to sleep in in the mornings as I'm not sleeping during the night.

Chris - How lovely to go boy clothes shopping!! Sorry that you are still waiting for your grandchild!!! That LO also must be comfortable in there!!!

AFM - My hips are really killing me. I think I did too much over the last few days which is why I'm hurting so much. I'm struggling to sleep too. I'm just so uncomfortable.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Apr 23rd 2007

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 2:41pm

Hope everyone is OK - no news from Christine, Fi, Clarabelle or Sonia yet then? I'm still hanging on and hoping it's not going to be too much longer. After hearing lots of induction horror stories, I have now chatted to DP's sister about hers and it was absolutely fine, no worse than her first natural labour. It's good to hear that it isn't always awful! I guess it just varies. I am incredibly uncomfortable now and LO is really pushing around inside and digging me in the ribs loads! Is anyone else getting lots of movement this late on? I thought it would have stopped a bit - its definitely different, more pushing and poking than actually moving position but it goes on a lot!
Hi to all new ladies to 3rd tri! Hope you are all well.
Flic, hope splodge is behaving today!
xx
dizzyduck
Me 42 DP 40
TTC 3yrs
IVF Oct 07 and Jan 08 - both poor response & converted to IUI - BFN
May 08, Aug 08 and Oct 08 natural :BFP: m/c at 6, ,5 and 9 weeks :sadface:
May 09 another shock natural :BFP: Perfect little boy born 12 feb 2010.

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 4:48pm

Dizzy!! I'm so pleased you posted that about your DP's sisters induction. I've been getting quite worried about it all so its nice to know that someone had a good experience.

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: (6 angels in heaven) 2 girls a previous relationship, and now a baby boy thanks to treatment

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 9:43pm

Hi :hello:

Well I have been sneaking in here since the 2nd Trimester! :O couldn't help myself! and now I can finally post in here woohoo and saw Sandy's post which gave me the courage to post too! :snigger:

and Sandy - were exactly the same 29 weeks, 4 days! But they are inducing me early at 37 weeks, so just over 7 weeks left for me 8|

Lou xxx
Need reproductive immunology success stories please 2 help others :)

have u got immune issues?

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 1:23am

Hello!
Welcome to the 3rd tri Sandy and Lou!
Flic - I see Splodge is still hanging in there. Are you still being monitored as often?
Steff - sorry you're having doggy trouble. It's not pleasant having difficult neighbours.I'm afraid the problem sleeping is really common towards the end of pg . Fi's had some really bad nights lately, but she had a better sleep last night - only wakened once to pee, and got back to sleep quickly. It's hard to get comfotable though, isn't it.
Hi Dizzy - hope you're well.
Any news from Christine yet?
Clarabelle and Sonia - are you still here?
Fi saw her m/w today. She wasn't sure if she was feeling Taddy's head or shoulder in the pelvis (It is difficult to feel as it is really far back, and she has firm tummy muscles) She did a VE and couldn't feel head so she phoned the hosp and Fi had to go up to Triage. They did a quick scan and said it was head just sitting in the brim. If she doesn't go into labour she's to go in next Tues morning for induction - pessary on Tues then to Labour Suite on Wed a.m.for drip. She was hoping to go to the m/w led unit, so hope she starts herself before Tues.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fi'smum" (Feb 3rd 2010, 1:24am)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 10:47am

Morning all!

Lou - Welcome to 3rd Tri!!

Chris - Ooooh, I hope Fi goes into labour soon then. Thats what I'm not looking forward to, they use prostin gel (is that what its called??) here and from when I was in last time the woman next to me had just had the gel put in in the morning and she was in agony. I hope its not like that for everyone. I bet you can't wait!!!

I am being monitored twice a week (unless I get a flapping doctor) and then seeing my mw on Mondays. I'm there this afternoon at 3pm.

I do my birth plan next week at the midwifes! I'm a bit confused as to what I should put and stuff because everything I wanted is completely different to how I wanted it to be anyway. And I don't know whats going to happen so I just don't know.

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 4:42pm

Hey ladies!

Great to see that there are more 2nd tri girlies joining by the minute :D
Not so great that the overdue babies are being stubborn :sadface:

Everything is going good with me at the moment. Just been confirmed that my temporary promotion has been authorised to continue until 31 March when I leave for maternity which is good. They are still cross that I won't take the job but I know I won't want to travel to London everyday once Twinkle is here.

Don't really feel that I have much to say over here at the moment as I am just bobbing along ticking off the weeks really! 30 weeks today which is FAB 75% (ish) there - wooo hoooo

love to all

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 6:48pm

Happy 30 weeks Vezza!!!

Reg: Sep 7th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful wee son!

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 9:15pm

Hi ladies, Christine text me yesterday evening to say that she had a wee boy 8lbs 15oz yesterday.

xxxxxx

January 09 - clomid 50mg & metformin - :BFN:
Feb/March 09 Clomid 100mg & metformin - :BFP:
2nd April - M/C :bawl:
May 09 Clomid 100mg & metformin - :BFN:
June 09 Clomid 100mg & metformin - :BFP:
23rd July Scan 6weeks+4 - One healthy :heart:
27th Aug Scan 11weeks+5 - One lively little baby kicking and waving
20 week Scan all good!
16th Dec Growth Scan - weighing 2pounds 4oz!!

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 9:31am

Happy 30 weeks Vezza!

Congratulations Christine hope ur both doing well.

im feeling really tired at the moment, got to walk up to do a job for one last time today even tho i finished 2 weeks ago, i said i would so because DH has taken the car to work because i didnt want to wake up rly early to take him it means ive got to walk there clean her house and walk back, its about a 10 minute walk but it will prob take me an hour to walk and i think it might just kill me.....and its raining lol lovely im soooo looking forward to it.

Flic how u getting on with the movements now?
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 11:14am

Congratulations Christine!!!! Wow!!!! What a good weight!!!

Steff - Still not getting movements. The hospital are really winding me up now though. They're supposed to be monitoring hb for accelerations and stuff and they still flap when I don't get any movememnt, its like 'I'M NOT HERE TO CHECK FOR MOVEMENTS YOU IDIOTS.'

I'm a bit stressed today, can you tell!!

torr

Ace

Reg: Jun 4th 2009

Children: 1 little girl 7 years born natural

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 3:36pm

Hiya all,
Like Vezza I havnt got much to say really.........................................................
Flic hope the stress is going have a nice cuppa!! So are they going to induce you??
Christine congrats on the baby, fab weight and tell us all the gories hehehe
Steff Im tired too, I ve started a German course from 8-12.15 everyday and its really knackering though worth it as havnt got as much time to worry ha!!
Happy 30+1 Vezza me tooXx
AFM When I was at the Hozzy the other week I was told that if I really wanted a C section then I could have one, so have decided to have one, it was not a light decision as really wanted a natural birth, plus you heal so much quicker with a natural birth, I was told before that if the baby came before due date then I could try natural and go for a section if he was late, however after speaking with a friend from the UK who has just had a baby Im gonna go for a section.
What swung it really was that, she went through a terrible time was overdue after having her elected sections cancelled twice, she got induced and ended up having an emergency setion while asleep, and when she woke, looking for her baby she found out he was in intensive care, well I couldnt handle that. My first birth was a similiar story and (sorry Flic) but my induction was a painfull one, so much so I had the nurse by the throat (I did say sorry after!!) and after a lot of faffing and worrying , the baby getting stressed blah di blah I ended up having an emergency section anyway as only dialated to 8cm. Sooooo as I said the lady at the hozzy has now given me a choice and Im gonna go with an elective section, not a very easy decision but as she said If I only dialated to 8 last time then the chances are that will happen this time and what scares me the most is it going so late they put me to sleep and I dont get to see him coming out.
Oh well sorry to go on, any thoughts let me now as Im still a bit gutted and wonder if I AM making the right decision.
And on a lighter note..........chuckle........any advice on prams??
Cuddles to bumps, I have a fascination with mine and just stare at my belly bumping all the time!! hehe

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 4:05pm

Hiya Torr,

Thats good that they've given you a choice, especially after what happened last time.

I'm more scared of having a section and being awake! Does that make sense?? I don't think I'd cope very well being awake in an operating theatre.

Don't be gutted though honey. You're gonna see you're baby!!! And at least you can plan a bit more!! Any decision you make will be the right one.

Prams...I got mine from Mama's and Papa's. Its a Luna. I also got a car seat that clips on to it. I like it because it is quite light, easy to fold up, and came with the changing bag and a load of other bits and pieces. Its also easy to steer. But it depends on what you like. Go to some shops and try some out. Cos I'm small this I think was the best choice for me.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 5:09pm

Flic sounds frustrating with the nurses etc, so is the heartbeat ok?

Torr i dont no anything about sections so im not rly any help all id say is ask around anyone u no whos had the same experience, maybe put a thread on about it see who replies!

I couldnt go and do that cleaning job in the end because Dh had the ladies key in the car so i went food shopping with my mum instead and DH picked me up from her house after and he gave me a cheque from the woman....he had been and done it for me because hed finished work a little early and he didnt tell me just went and done it and then picked me up, how sweet is that, now i dont have to go and do it tomorow or monday. hes so brilliant sometimes!
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 5:18pm

Awwww, Steff - Thats lovely of your DH. I wish mine would be like that sometimes.

The hb is fine from what they're telling me. So I just don't know why they keep flapping all the time.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 5:38pm

Hi Ladies

Congratulations Christine on the birth of your beautiful baby boy.

Steff - Hope your feeling better honey, having read some of the threads you have been feeling pretty awful. Hope your ok now though. How lovely of your DH to do your cleaning job for you - bless him :happy:

Flic - how annoying about the hospital, the last thing you need is then stressing you out! Hope you manage to relax tonight.

Torr - Glad your ok and feel you have made the right choice about a C Section. As for prams, I looked at loads and then a friend sold me one so I really didnt have to make a choice - it must be so hard and frustrating trying to find the right one :pullhair:

Vezza - Hi honey, Im so pleased your temporary promotion has been confirmed. I looked at your ticker today and it said 9 weeks and 6 days till you give birth, thats not long is it? I cant believe things are going so fast! Ive just worked it out Vezza that if you work Monday to Friday like me, we both start our maternity leave in 39 days happydance

Hi Lou, hope your ok.

I hope Fi, Clarabelle and Sonia are all ok

AFM - Ive started to get Sciatica pain sometimes in my left Butt cheek (I can hear you giggling laugh1 ) I dont get it when Im sat down and only sometimes when I walk. I think maybe LO sits on a nerve sometimes - has anyone else had this. Ive also had to start taking iron tablets as I was 9.8 at my last blood tests.
I have found that in the past week by the time I get home I am exhausted, did anyone find that it got worse for them? It could just be the lack of iron I suppose!
Well I went to the MW today and everything seems ok. My bump is the right size apparently and when we listened to LO's heart beat it was strong and loud biggrin2

Well thats enough from me moaning, Love to you all

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 8:35pm

Hey Sandy, yeah the tiredness is prob low iron cos id been feeling really rubbish for weeks and then after a blood test they realised i was rly rly aneamic and put me on rly strong iron tablets, and now ive run out i feel tired again and need some more so thats prob why! soon as they start working in u give them about 4 days and you will start feeling great! and yes i get sciatica now and again sometimes i get it non stop for about 3 days sometimes wont get it for a week its annoying isnt it, dont think theres much u can do to help it, just annoying more than anything.
Glad bump is a good size and that the heartbeat is good! x

And Flic maybe u should say something to them like that why are they panicing if its fine because by them panicing they could be panicing you unnessecarily!

Ive had a nice bath and DH is going to rub cream all over me and give me a massage in a minute!! lovely!

xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 8:59pm

Hi all,

christine- Congratulations on the birth of your son, what a good weight.

Torr- Thats good about the section at least you will get to see your baby being born.

Steff- your dh is a sweetie doing your work for you, enjoy your massage.

Flic- hope you can relax a bit tonight.

Sandy- I have been feeling really tired too but my iron is fine strange eh?

Vezza- Not long to go now eh its scary?

I have been clearing out my spare room today, but still got a long way to go, hopefully it will be cleared in the next 2 weeks. xx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

torr

Ace

Friday, February 5th 2010, 6:18am

Steff I have had low iron all the way through this pregnancy, I was on tablets that didnt help much and only just found out that Ive got to take em with vit c and no caffein grrr they could of told me, no wonder Im tired I have been on saukrout juice and the current trend is beetroot that has made me feel a little better and have just got more tablets so will take them the proper way.
But yes have been very tired and very moody with lack of iron
Off to college now, have a fab dayXx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, February 5th 2010, 12:53pm

Hi everyone!

Sandy - I hope the tiredness eases off for you soon. I'm tired now but thats cos of lack of sleep!

Steff - Get you being all massaged!! I am well jealous!!! As for doctors, today I was all ready to go mad at them but the nice midwife let me go home after an hour! But on Wednesday when I see the cons I'm gonna tell him whats been going on and say that they've really been stressing me out, because I know he'll go mad at the doctors!!

Kat - Ooooh, I love it when you start doing the clearing out and stuff! It makes it all more real!!

Torr - Hope you have a good day at college!! What is it you're doing there??

AFM - Been for monitoring again today and the mice midwife let me go after an hour, so I'm free all weekend and then Monday morning I see my own midwife and have to go through my birth plan!!! How scary is that!!! Then Wednesday is D-day and I find out whether I'm gonna be induced!!!

Friday, February 5th 2010, 4:06pm

Torr yeah i got told im not allowed any caffeine or milk or cheese for around an hour to 2 hours before and after i take the iron cos it stops it absorbing, thats crap u wernt told, and i got told i had to take it with orange juice!

Flic i didnt get my massage!! nasty DH, im glad ur doc will sort them out cos its not fair on u. and i rly wanna find out if ur gonna be induced early cos they were considering it wernt they!

I got up early today cut my mums hair and gave her dog a bath and a haircut and cleaned her kitchen and am now exhausted so came home had a shower and am sat in my pj`s with a hot water bottle all cosy.

xxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, February 5th 2010, 4:16pm

Hiya!

Steff - I just really want to find out either way so I can plan a bit better. If I don't know I can prepare myself for doing it all naturally and maybe even get my homebirth in, and if they decide to induce me I can make sure that everything is ready at home for when I'm back.

My Mum is hoping they induce me so I can give birth on her birthday (18th Feb) I'll be 37 + 4 then.

I can't believe you never got your massage.

And....I'm also in pj's!!!

torr

Ace

Friday, February 5th 2010, 5:58pm

pooh :0( lucky you two in PJs and Steff with a hot water bottle, Ive gotta go out tonight at 8....yikes Im usually cosily on the sofa by then, but would be rude to turn down the invertation as been asked by the local mums, and especially as Im new to the village but the last thing I need is too go out speaking German grrr.
Flic my college course is for German hehehe, Im good but not very!! hehehe.
OOOhh cant wait Flic too see if ya gonna get induced or not, I know there isnt many nice stories flying around but I have one, When I was getting induced another girl did at the same time and it was a breeze for her and 5 hours later she had her baby naturalyXX
Have a lovely Friday night girlies and bumpsXx

torr

Ace

Friday, February 5th 2010, 6:03pm

Oh my goodness, Flic will you be getting induced at 37 weeks as Ive just realised you are like 36 tomoz, wow this is starting to get really real..........yikkkkessssss!!

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, February 5th 2010, 7:16pm

Well I've had a bath and I'm going to get into bed in a minute to take the weight off. My ribs are killing me.

Torr - Ooooh, going out at 8!! I'll be in bed by then!! Thanks for the nice story. That does make me feel a bit better. I'm hoping that they do induce me and I'm hoping that they don't (if that makes sense!) I don't know for sure it will be 37 weeks, but they wanted me to see the consultant at 36 weeks so they could discuss it and decide as I've been going to the hospital now for 5 weeks. And yes I'm 36 weeks tomorrow!!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! It is getting a bit too real for my liking. I put somewhere that I wanted to get pregnant so bad I never actually thought about the baby bit at the end!! Technically I may have an actual baby in a week. OMG I think I'm gonna be sick with fear!!!

Friday, February 5th 2010, 7:48pm

Just think if they do induce u at 37 weeks u wont get any bigger so u wont get the nasty last minute stretch marks and u will have ur little baby in ur arms cuddling her and u will be so happy and ur DH will be so happy and u will have ur family that uve wanted for so many years, and u wont have to wait any longer and get to that grumpy i want this baby out stage!
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Friday, February 5th 2010, 9:19pm

Well get all us, in our PJ's and in bed by 8 - we are such ravers on a Friday night :dance: Well all except for Torr who will be dancing on the tables by now - or at least wishing she was!

Flic - I cant believe that in under two weeks time you could have your beautiful baby in your arms, time is going too fast.

Steff - Wow you had a busy day, tell your DH you deserve that massage tonight

Im just glad its the weekend and time for a rest - well that's if you count housework/washing/dog walking...........

Hope you all have a good weekend

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years

chalmers206

Superstar

Friday, February 5th 2010, 9:40pm

Hi all,

Flic- wow thats cool your wee girl could be here in 2 weeks, thats great.

I am in my pjs to like the rest of yous lol. Been in them all day, i think i overdone it yesterday cause today i have been feeling sick all day and really really tired. I have slept on and off the whole day.
I also have really bad heartburn too which is making me feel sick.
Another thing i want to eat constantly, nothing seems to fill me, i have been like this the past 2 weeks anyone else got this?

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 12:05pm

Hope your feeling better Kat. The heartburn sounds terrible, hope you dont have this for the next 9 weeks, what are you taking for it?
I don't seem to get heartburn (touch wood) but do get the acid reflux at night so I've taken to drinking gaviscon out of the bottle now!

As for the eating more bit - as soon as I got pregnant I went off chocolate - I know even I could believe this! But in the past two weeks I have had major cravings for it. Ive put it down to the baby has to put on fat now so needs more calories :snigger: This is the time they put on more weight and grow more so maybe thats why you have been eating a bit more while we can before they squash our tummies so much we cant fit alot in!!!!

Hope everyone is ok

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 2:18pm

Hello pregnant ladies!!!

Steff - Induce me at 37 weeks, thats only a week away now!!!! My god thats scary. I'm 36 weeks today!! I'm afraid I'm already at the 'get this baby out' stage, especially at night.

Kat - I get real bad heartburn, especially at night. Its worse when I'm laid down so try to sleep up a bit. I find that drinking milk helps. I've also been getting the reflux which is lovely. Especially after cheerio's!!

Sandy - I can't believe you went of chocolate!!! Thats mad!!!

AFM - well I had a panic yesterday, I've calmed down a bit today. Its just so frightening to think that I'm gonna have a baby soon. Hopefully I'll feel better after Wednesday when I know whats going on. Been into town with DH this morning to pick up bouncy chair that my friend bought me and its fab. I'd like one in my size!! And I bought a new outfit for baby from tesco which is gorgeous!!! Also put some pics of nursery in my diary.

Hope everyone is well today??

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 4:34pm

OMG im so grumpy, and last night i nearly burst into tears 3 times over nothing, literally nothing happened nothing got said just started getting teary!
feel so heavy and uncomfortable and my bras are hurting me because my ribs feel bruised even the maternity bras are painful to wear and my skins itchy, im fed up of it and im fed up of moaning, i just want him out of me hes had his time i want my body back!

on a better note, ive been out today and bought a gorgeous border for his room which matches the moses basket and curtains!

hows everyone else? anyone else wanna moan so im not the only one???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 5:12pm

Steff - I am totally with you on the ribs and uncomfortableness. I've had to start taking my bra off because the pain is horrible.

Pleased you got a nice border though!! Thats good!! Have you got any pics yet??

chalmers206

Superstar

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 11:56pm

Hi all,

cant wait to see the pictures Flic, will visit your diary soon.

Steff- Are we getting to see pics of the border?

Sandy- I have tables called omeprazole from the doctor, i have been reluctant to take them but the past few days i have been as its been so bad.
I was also drinking gaviscon by the bottle but it was not doing any good.
I have tried everything at night sleeping with 3 pillows, not eating before i go to bed, drinking milk but nothing is helping.Its going to be murder the next 9 weeks. Although the tablets have helped slightly. I dont want to be taknig them every day.

Also i am with you Steff, i will have a moan I cant sleep at night i am wakened every hour for the toilet, its murder. I have even tried to stop drinking juice through the night but i still go all the time. Anyone else have this problem?

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 10:41am

Just wanted to let you all know my news, but don't have long here's the link!!!

Clarabelle's Baby Lass Arrived on Time!

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 1:53pm

Congratulations Clarabelle!!!! Brilliant news!!!!

Kat - Yup, I tried not to drink through the night and I still need to pee all the time. So I have now gone back to drinking again. I find that I can pee but as soon as I get up off the loo because LO is pressing my bladder I need to go again!!!

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 2:39pm

Yess!!! also with u on the peeing, i try not to drink anything an hour b4 i go to bed and dont drink throo the night but as soon as i go to bed i get up and need to go and soon as i walk back into bedroom i need to go again i pee like 4 times b4 i actually get in bed and then about 6 more times throo the night, and do u find u can never get comfy afterwards.

Congratulations clarabelle!!! xxx

ive been crying today!!! :(:(:(
DH hasnt had any work for weeks now and ive stopped working but am not entitled to maternity allowance so weve got no money whatsoever, rent is late alltho landlord is ok as long as we pay it soon, just had loads of massive bills come in and car insurance tax and mot is out next month, so DH is in a bad mood and ive been trying to cope with it by thinking its going to be ok and it will sort itself out because i dont want to think about it too much and stress myself out and then this morning DH starts getting all wound up about it and starts stressing me out and making me feel under pressure and ive just broken down in tears, its so stressful thinking about all the problems and the babys due in 6 weeks i dont need him making me stressed about it.
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 3:40pm

Steff - It takes me ages to get comfy afterward. I get real bad pains in my stomach too where baby is squashing me.

I'm sorry you're having all these worries honey. I know what you mean about the money thing. Its so difficult when you don't get anything. How come you can't get maternity allowance? My friend was self employed and got maternity allowance so they had something coming in. Its crap that everything happens all in one go too, ie. tax, insurance, baby. Its such hard work. Pleased your landlord is being good though. Ours is like that too. I'm sure it will sort itself out though. Things usually do, its just rubbish that you have to stress about it all first. :hugs:

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 5:29pm

i cant get maternity allowance because i havnt worked full time hours for 26 weeks whilst ive been pregnant or something like that, i worked part time sometimes never worked for a few weeks, yeah does all happen at once, im sure it will all sort itself out!

i feel a bit better about it now, its just DH that makes it seem worse than it is.
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 8:19pm

Steff - Thats not how I understand it. I found this...

Maternity Allowance
What is it?
Maternity Allowance may be available to help you take time off to have your baby. You must not be entitled to Statutory Maternity Pay from any employer. You must also have been a registered self-employed person or have been employed in at least 26 weeks out of the 66 week period running into the week before the week your baby is due.

You should claim as soon as you can after you have been pregnant for 26 weeks. If you delay, you may lose benefit. There are a number of conditions that you need to meet in order to claim maternity benefit.

The Employment rule
You must have been employed and/or self-employed for at least 26 weeks in your 66 week test period. The 26 weeks do not have to be in a row and it does not matter how much you earn.You do not have to be actually physically at work to be employed or self-employed; you might be off work sick or have been on Statutory Maternity Leave for an earlier pregnancy for example.

Weeks when you have not worked a full week count towards your 26 weeks.

If you are self-employed, you must be registered as such with HM Revenue & Customs according to their rules.

The Earnings rule
To get MA your earnings, on average, must be at least equal to the Maternity Allowance Threshold (MAT) which applies at the beginning of your test period. The MAT is £30 a week so you must earn on average at least £30 a week. If you have more than one employer, all earnings will count when working out the average.

Maternity allowance is different to Statutory Maternity Pay.

Does any of this apply? If not I'd go see the job centre and see what you're entitled to cos I'm sure there must be something out there to help you.

torr

Ace

Monday, February 8th 2010, 12:13pm

Hello all, high5
Steff thats horrible about your money worries, hope they mend soon, bigkiss like Flic said go to the job centre of social Im also sure theres something out there to help.
Flic saw your nursery pics and it looks fab loving the stickers
Clarebella the baby looks so lovely and I also love that name.
Kat I want to eat all the time too, and yes nothing seems to satisfy, Im really worried as feel Im overweight already and what was a stone gain after Xmas has suddenly gone to over another half, I know that the baby puts weight on at this time but my hunger is rediculous, and Ill be like a house if I carry on.

AFM, I went out and bought a day bed thing (like a mosses basket but in wood) on Saturday and finally the pram, I feel like Im making a start now, the day cots side also comes away so I can put this ajoining my bed which Im well chuffed about as after a c section you forget how much it hurts to lift baby out of cot in the night to feed. The pram Im not happy about as wanted one where the car seat fits in but the pram bit is still there so it doesnt look like a carseat on a shopping trolley if ya know what I mean?? Anyway got hold of one but the wheels are really small, but not gonna moan. Not gonna look at any prams now either so cant brood over it.........................................
My brother and his family are coming this Friday so I sent them a list and they are bringing the entire first 3 months worth of clothes over from Next, and the steriliser and breast pump from boots and Cadburys from Asda, ooohhhh its getting exciting!! Ive got a bath and a babyswing so all I need now is the cot and bedding and a changing mat for the changing table Im using my daughter old one, hmmm anything else I should have???...................
Flic only 2 days til D day are you nervous??

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, February 8th 2010, 12:31pm

Hi Torr!!

Pleased you like the stickers!!! Its good that you've got everything now (well nearly sort of!!) I bet you feel much more prepared now!

Good that your family are bringing you so much stuff!! I bet cadbury's is great when you've not had it for ages!! When my Nana was in Italy we used to send loads of it over in parcels to her!!

D-Day....hmmmm, I am nervous but looking forward to having some decisions hopefully.

AFM - been to see midwife and have written my brith plan!!! It basically says do what you need to!! Was good to discuss induction and stuff with her though. Has made me feel far more relaxed though.

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 2:57pm

Hi ladies

Steff - I hope your feeling better than you were at the weekend. I understand what you mean about money, Me and DH were talking about money also on Sunday and yes like you I got upset. We were working out going back to work and how much extra money we have to find for childcare. Sending you a big hug and hopefully things will work out for you honey

Flic - Good luck for tomorrow babes, lets hope they make the right decision for you and LO. Your nursery looks fab honey, when mine is finished I will post some pics too.

Torr - Glad you've started shopping for your LO. I bet your so pleased that your family are on their way over with chocolate and baby goodies.I also worry about the weight we put on but when I mentioned it last week to my docter he told me off and told me not to go onthe scales!!

AFM - Havent really been up to much really and now its back to work. I know im fed up of getting up in the night to pee :snigger: how many times do our LO's have to bounce on our bladders!! LO is wriggling around alot and I find it amazing that I can set my watch by her. She wakes me up at 5:30 every morning and then she wriggles every 3 hours after that. The last time I feel her wriggling is 10:30pm at night. I hope she sticks to this routine when she is born :happy:

Give your bumps a rub from me

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 4:24pm

Hi everyone,

Sandy - glad to hear that you are well and that LO is in such a lovely pattern. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it stays that way :happy: What do you reckon the chances are though? :snigger:

Steff - money is always a constant worry for most I think. It does not matter how much you earn, everyone lives to their means (or sometimes a little over it too if there is a lovely bag or shoes that you can't refuse :O ) Hope things calm down though.

Flic - Thinking of you today hun and hope that tomorrow you feel happy with whatever decision is made.

Torr - Brilliant news about the food and goodies parcel coming over - enjoy!

Clarabelle - Wow, huge congratulations hun xxxx

As for me - went to the MW this morning and everything looks good. They have decided not to book me in for a C-section and to let me try for a natural birth. I really pled with them as I want to try despite the problem with my pelvis but it is not as though I have SPD or anything, just a little sore. Eventually the consultant said yes but I still have to go to the anesethist (spelling soz) so that they can get the epidural evaluation done just in case. I agreed but I am sticking to my guns at the moment. Twinkle is head down and the only problem is that I am measuring big but then again I am a big girl so this is not surprising. Most of the measurement is me and not Twinkle so I am not bothered by that. Decorating is still going on (grrrrrr) but making progress.
Need to try and sweet talk my manager tomorrow into agreeing for me to work from home a couple of days in a few weeks time as they are moving the office around and I know that I will end up lifting things so think it is best that I am out of the way. See what he says tomorrow though......
Snow seems to be holding off too at the moment which is FAB news!

love to all

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

chalmers206

Superstar

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 10:36pm

Hi all,

just popping by to say a quick hello, have been out all night looking at wallpaper and i still cant make my mind up first i wanted winnie the pooh, then a jungle theme then zeddy and parsnip from mamas and papas but now i dont know. Help....

torr

Ace

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 10:39am

Kat decisions , decisions its awful, Im so indesicive it drives me mad however I do like Zeddy and Parsnip
Vezza happy 31 weeks heheh the same as me, did manager let you work from home?? Glad your sorted on the birthing front.
Steff hows you? Hope your feeling better over the money situation did you find anything out about maternity??
Sandy Im gonna keep track of my littluns kick and hope he sticks to the same routine when born!!.
Flic D day Im waiting to hear all about it......................................................................................

AFM
Just popped into H&M as needed to get some white legging for Boe for dancing next week (shes in a show bless!!) And was looking at baby things b=ut cant help looking at the girlie things as they are soo cute!!
Note to self......remember I am having a boy!!!!
Did anybody watch One born everyminute last night? Blimey the couple having the natural birth? If he was my Hubby I would havr to kill him what a t******er, and the poor MW's being short staffed, and the babies all in the staff room!!!
Cried my eyes out when the babies were born very scary though
Have a lovely Wednesday girliesXxx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 2:45pm

Hi all!!

Just popping in!!

Sandy - I wish my baby moved regular!!! Can't wait to see your nursery pics!!

Kat - I got the Gingerbread bedding and stuff, but I love Hodge Podge!!! I really want the rug!!! And the hedgehog toy/chime thing!!!

Vezza - Sooooo pleased they're letting you go au naturalle!!! My cons is gonna induce me between 38 and 39 weeks!!!

Torr - I saw it!! OMG!!! I blubbed loads!! Her DH, this is how I imagine my DH to be like, and yes I will throttle him!!! This is another reason I am having my Mum at the birth, because she'll calm me down while DH trys to make me laugh at inappropriate times!!

AFM - Being induced between 38 and 39 weeks!! The cons is amazing. I've put a load of stuff in my diary if you wanna read. He explains things so well.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE