You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 11:25am

Hi all,

Firstly - good luck to the scanning ladies today. Wonderful that you will get to see your LO's before Chrimbo and yup, we want details!!!!!

Thanks all for your concern about my fall but I think I am ok ish. Twinkle is certainly ok as she is still doing a good proper wriggle and giggle which is wonderfully reasurring. My pelvis is giving me a lot of jip and I did have a little grizzle this morning as it hurts so much to turn over in bed that I didn't sleep well. I am going to see how it goes tonight and if no better then go to the docs tomorrow. I have an appointment booked just in case and figured it would be easier to cancel if I don't need it rather than get one at last minute. I honestly think it is muscle and ligaments though which only rest will help so at least I am off to my parents tomorrow and knowing mum she will hit the panic button and go into complete over fuss mode and I won't be allowed to do anything. Truth be told - I am looking forward to a break actually. Ok, that is my self indulgent bit done :D

I have managed (not sure how though) to clear a shed load of work so looks like I will be able to finish today for my christmas break which leaves.......50 days left a work when i come back in January. Wooooo hoooo!

DH and I started looking at names now for Miss Twinkle but I need inspiration....any suggestions?????? We both like traditional names and nothing with odd spellings. I want to make sure that when my little twinkle goes on school trips she can get a pencil with her name on it but nothing that is really popular like Emily or Olivia and needs to go with the surname Verrall...........Answers on the back of a postcard please!!!

ok, back to work to make sure I get home at a reasonable time tonight.

love to alll xxxxx

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 12:01pm

:hi: everyone, sorry I've got rather behind so wont do personals today.
I had a scan yesterday and all looks good still thankfully. Up to that though the day was awful as I got an email from my boss saying I wouldn't get a bonus this year. That's fair enough as I don't deserve it, but it made be feel all guilty and miserable, and also mad that he didn't do it a week or so earlier and not right before Xmas. Then I was almost at the Drs and this stupid woman crashed into me. She said I crashed into her, so we waited for the police to come (which it turns out wasn't necessary). As neither of us are admitting it was our fault it will be a lovely insurance nightmare. Thankfully it was a very low speed crash, neither of us was hurt, in fact I wouldn't have known the crash happened at all if it wasn't for the noise (she hit the back passenger side). As I was already feeling low from the email, it was too much to take and I was in a right state, crying loads, phoning up the Drs to say I was late, then frightening the life out of poor DH by phoning him crying, as of course he thought it was bad news from the Drs appt. Have cheered myself up today by working out that after Christmas when I count holidays and maternity leave, I will only have to work for a total of a further 9 weeks biggrin2. Tomorrow we are flying to the UK, so I just hope that flights have gone back to normal by then.

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas xmas41

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 4:43pm

Aww Claire sounds like u had a terrible day, i wanna give u a big hug!!!!
how are u feeling now? i hope DH made u feel btr!?

Vezza, i had the pelvic pain very bad and couldnt turn in bed the midwife gave me some tips on how i should turn and how to get up, uv got to use ur hands and arms to put ur weight on as u turn, and to push u up rather than turning normally using ur stomach muscles and turning ur hips push ur hands down into the bed and twist with ur arms not ur hips, its surprising how much it helps, it feels silly and probably looks it but it helps.

xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Christian

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 5:27pm

Hi,

Claire sending a big hug, hoping you are feeling better now, after a hard day.

Vezza you take care and let yourself be taken care of your mom, must be great having your mom so close.

Well ladies I must now let you know that my scan went great it is a relief to know that our little one is growing as it should and just doing great! Although baby was giving us its back and would not move toward the end of the scanning it did move

and it looks like bab22 so happy for that as well, amazing my mom who is so far away from us told me that she just knew the baby would be a boy.

Parents in law wish for a girl, but I am not planning on telling anyone until the new year,I just like to keep it between us fo a while.

Now the name search should get serious, I find it hard to find a boys name so any suggestions ladies are appreciated.

After seeing our little one I now feel ready for christmas, I got my present early which is great and besides all my pains and aches today I feel quite happy.

Well ladies and bumps you all take care and be careful out there in the snow, today its been snowing almost all day.

Lynne let us know how your scan went. :laugh:
Betti
2nd ICSI - April 2009 BFN
3rd ICSI - Aug 2009:BFP:

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 5:51pm

Good evening. It's been busy on here! Think more so cos I couldn't get on this morning for some reason ?(

Claire, sorry you've had such a rubbish day - big hugs from me too. Hope you get over here ok and enjoy a relaxing christmas.

Vezza - how's the aches - good idea to get checked out before things close for xmas - hopefully just to put your mind at rest. Enjoy being pampered by your mum!

Betti - so good to hear the scan went well, and congratulations with having a little chap in there - how lovely to find out just before xmas. You just enjoy having that little secret for as long as you want.

Steff, hope your cold's not getting you down too much - how about some big mugs of soothing hot lemon and honey (with some ginger is good if you like it).

Love to everyone else, sorry not to do more personals - got a few bits I must get done tonight - can't believe it's really only 3 sleeps til xmas41 xmas33 xmas45

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 8:29pm

Lynne - Hope the scan went well?

Steff - I am shattered all the time. Proper stingy eyes tired. Oh Wow!! Proper bump pics!! Thats brilliant!!

Betti - Hope you are ok honey!

Everyone else - Hope everyone is well and bumpage is growing big!?

:hugs:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 9:00pm

Hello everyone

Well I had my 20 week scan today and everything seemed great and as it should be and..... bab22 We thought as much as we had a private nuchal fold scan at 12 weeks and the sonographer said she thought it might be a boy although the NHS sonographer a few days later said it was too early to tell!! We are still over the moon though as we weren't bothered either way and now its just been confirmed. We know there are no guarantees that everything will be perfect when he arrives but the scan does make you feel better to know they didn't pick up any anomolies. The scan turned out quite lengthy as the baby wouldn't turn to the right position so after trying for ages & having me cough, walk, turn over, jump on the spot & even head to the loo, they sent us to walk around for 15 mins & have something to eat and then called us back in. We got a different sonographer second time round and she managed to complete the checks after much poking and mauling...it was good though because it meant she also checked the sex again so three different sonographers have said its a boy now.....watch them all be wrong...ha..ha! Whats also nice is that my husband was the last male in the family to carry his surname on, so if we had a girl it could have been the end of his family name...now it should carry on at least another generation!

Betti...how exciting you are having a boy too Glad everything seemed ok for you too xx

Claire...sorry to hear you had such a crappy day with the car accident but glad your scan went well. I had a car accident earlier this year which sounded much like yours and although it was stressful at the time of the accident, especially as we were blaming each other, the insurance claim wasn't as stressful as I thought. We ended up going 50/50 which really got my goat as I didn't want to settle on that basis as I knew the other driver had been an idiot but the insurance company overruled me & it turned out best in the end as any court case would have been whilst I was pregnant.

Vezza..hope you feel better.

Steff & Jess I hope you are both ok...sorry to anyone else I've missed but hubby has just put my tea out so I'm being told off its going cold!

Speak soon xx

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 9:56pm

Hi all,

Lynne and Betti- Congratulations on finding out its a boy. xx

Claire- Hope you are ok hun.

Hi to everyone else.

I am just waiting on news from the hospital, my dad got took in earlier cause he had pains in his chest. He gets this thing with his gullet where his food gets stuck and he gets bad chest pains, but usually it clears after a wee while. My silly step-mum just phoned me 10 mins ago to say that dad had been took to hospital at 7pm. he has had the pains all day, i am raging that she never done something sooner. She is not even at the hospital with him, she phoned my brother and asked him to go.

I would go up but the roads here are really bad and there is no point us all sitting about as he will probably be there for hours. Just hope he is ok xx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 6:29pm

oh Kat, I really you have gotten some news about your dad, praying that everything will turn out just fine.Did you get to go visit him.

Lynne, it is so nice to get the scan and be told that our little boys are growing as they should- Congratulation!!

Flic nice to have you pop in here and let us know how third tri is, and thank you I feel better although my back hurts so much specially in the mornings.

Well christmas is here, today has been a sunny day and the roads are nasty now because the snow is melting. Hopefully we will get more snow to have a white Christmas.

Merry christmas:xmastree: xmas34 to all you lovely ladies and bumps.
Betti

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 9:21pm

Hey everyone,

congratulations Betti and Lynne!! another boy in here yay,
im still stuck with a boys name cant think of anything i like, girls names are easy boys names are so hard.

Flic yes stingy eyes, very tired bad back mood swings have started again, cant stop weeing. one strange thing tho, appetite has gone, dont want to eat anything and when i do i feel a bit sicky. might be a good thing hopefully i wont keep putting so much weight on.

cold is still there.

its the eve of christmas eve...yay
just think girls this time next year we will all have 8 or 9 month old babies to play with......what weve all wanted for years!
so exciting.

love to u all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Jess

Ace

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 10:29am

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

I'm working my way through the list of foodie things to prep for tomorrow. I have the gammon boiling in cherry coke (thanks Nigella - sounds wierd, but it's great!) and the butternut squash soup's cooking away. Now onto the choc truffles - just have to make sure I keep them and don't eat them all!! I love all this..... And, DH's boss said he could work from home today which is fab - so he's upstairs at the mo and hopefully will be done soon and then helping out with the rest of the menu. LIttle BB's really been moving loads this morning, I reckon she's getting into the festive spirit in there.

Steff, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good - I guess it's to be expected with such massive changes to our bodies going on. Seems such a shame to have lost your appetite at Christmas though!! I keep thinking about next Christmas too and having our little one there. This one's going to be amazing, being pregnant at last, but next year, OMG - I can't begin to imagine how wonderful it will be having a little stocking hanging between the big ones at last.

Kat, I hope your Dad's ok and being well looked after.

Lynne - yay, it's a little boy - how lovely. Sounds like you had to do an aerobics session at the scan!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all having a good day so far.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 10:41am

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one from me today not feeling to great feeling bit sicky think its just a mix up of everything not having the kids here and its the first xmas mums not with us !!

Im 20 weeks today gone so quick before you no it baby will be with us lol hes been moving loads the last two days would love to know what postion hes in lol

Anyway hope you all have a great christmas and enjoy yourselves take care xx
Kelly xx

chalmers206

Superstar

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 11:32am

Hi All,

Just poppiny by to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year incase i am not on very much.

My dad got out of hospital yesterday, they have discovered he has a hiatas hernia, so he has to go in for an operation but not sure when, at least he is ok and home for christmas.

Had the midwife today all is well, wee one was kicking away like mad, so life is good xx

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 11:57am

Jess chocolate truffles mmmm sounds good seems like you are very busy with all the cooking.

Kelly sorry you are not feeling so good, totally understandable though on the other hand congratulations you are now half way through, how amazing is that!! On two days I will also be 20 weeks whoops3

Kat so glad for you and your family that your dad is home with you for christmas.

I am just relaxing sad to say that my mother in law does all the x-mas cooking and does not like to be help, feels like a bumper sometimes that i am not involved in any preparations.

Have a great christmas.
Betti

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 12:35pm

Hello......

Yay its christmas eve!
Ive painted my nails red especially to be christmassy and i was even considering dreeing up as mrs christmas, i thought it would be quite fitting as i have a big tummy! haha

im cooking xmas dinner but its only for me and Dh so it will be easy. going to familys today to exchange gifts so we can put them under the trees ready to open tomorow.

its so exciting, what have we all got? haha

anyway im a bit too cheery so il be off.
Love to you all

xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 1:52pm

Hiya

Steff - My appetite has disappeared too. Just not hungry. I keep eating though as I don't want to do anything wrong. I was at hospital being monitored yesterday cos LO wasn't moving and apparently not eating regularly can make baby stop moving!! (Even though I am and LO was just being stubborn!)

Jess - Mmmmm, I wish I was coming to yours for Christmas!!!

Everyone else - Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone!! Sending lots of belly rubs to everyone and big :hugs:

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Im having a baby!

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 3:51pm

Hi ladies and growing bumps

Lynne and Betti - Congratulations on finding out your having boys and that they are healthy.

Kat - Hope your dad gets better soon honey. Glad your midwife appointment went well and LO is kicking away, its a wonderful felling isnt it!

Jess - Your food sounds as lovely as ever. Pleased that LO is also getting into the Christmas Spirit.

Kelly - Hope your feeling better babes, Not much longer now and you will have all your babies back at home.

Steff - Hope you,DH and LO have a lovely day together tomorrow. It will be very special

Flic - What a worry when LO wont move! glad everything was ok. Maybe she doesnt like the cold and decided to stay asleep!

AFM - Im at work and wow its been really busy today. Im hoping that I will get to finish on time at 5pm. Me and DH are off to a posh hotel for dinner tomorrow as he didnt want me to cook (Bless him)
I had my midwife appointment on Tuesday and she said that LO was sitting really low - i could of told her that the amount of times she makes me go to the loo by bouncing on my bladder!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas - it is scary and exciting to think what it will be like this time next year.

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years
3 x Clomid - :BFN:
1st ICSI Aug 09 - :BFP:

at last im a mummy to a beautiful little gir Phoebe

Friday, December 25th 2009, 6:50am

Happy Christmas to you all hope santa bought you lots of presents and you have a great day with all your family eating far to much lol !!

Plus a happy christmas to all our bumps xx
Kelly xx

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 10:34am

happydance Yay! we are now 20 weeks.

Hope everyone has had a good christmas!
Betti

chalmers206

Superstar

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 10:57am

Hi all,

Hope you all had a lovely christmas. We had a great day, got loads of nice presents. Dh bought me a personalised registration with both our initials on it and the first letter of the babies name T10. Teagan or thomas born in 2010, how sweet.

got lots of perfume and pjs to also money. My mum and step dad came for dinner. All in all it was a lovely day.

I also let it slip about the sex of the baby when i was visiting my dad, as my brother asked, i said i would tell him if he wanted to now, then everyone else came in and wanted to know too. dh wasnt happy at me telling them but they will find out anyway so whats the difference. I just hope my dad doesnt tell anyone else cause dh doesnt want the rest of the family to find out.

Anyway back to work tonight for me, hope you all have a lovely day xx

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 10:58am

Morning all,

Just a quick pop in to say hi and that I hope santa was good to everyone.

I think my favorite of pressies was one from a friend who came with me to one of my early scans. She brought us this years tree decoration from wedgewood with a lovely note saying that this can start off a new family tradition and that I whould remember the joy and excitment of this one while waiting for Twinkle to arrive. Got me blubbing big time as we used to buy a tree dec every year but it stopped the year that my brother died as it was just before christmas. She had no idea of this which makes it extra special but it really hit a nerve and what better time to start making new happy memories.

LO not moving a great deal but I think she has moved around a bit and seemed to be making a bit for freedome via my belly button this morning as there was a huge large lump just to the right of it! All very very exiciting.

I am sure I am not the only one that kept imagining what it will be like next year.......

Also found out that a family friend is pregnant yesterday as she announced it to everyone - how wonderful :D

love to all

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 8:21pm

Merry Christmas you guys!!!!

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 10:20pm

Merry Christmas!

I fell over this morning! i went to grab my cat off the fence so that he could go inside and not be locked out all day and i slipped on some green algae stuff on the path fell hard on my knee and hip, it hurt alot but after a while i was fine and babys still moving so im not worried!

Kat that was a really nice idea what ur DH did with the number plate.

Vezza what ur friend gave u sounds so thoughtfull, how nice of her.

xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

United Kingdom

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 10:59pm

Hi everyone

Hope you've all had a wonderful Chirstmas and Santa brought everything you wished for!

I really enjoyed it but things were very busy. We go out as a large family group to a lovely restaurant for Christmas day...there's 14 of us, seven from my family and seven from hubbies family so its lovely to have both families mix. Then 10 of us always head back to ours and we host the afternoon and night time. Its a great day and we play loads of games and open our gifts together but oh boy is it hectic, Up at 7am & only into bed at 1am....we tried to make the buffet easier this year so that helped a little but I was so tired I slept until lunchtime today and then have been back to bed for an hour this evening!

Flic...sorry to hear you had a worry about baby not moving but glad to hear everything was ok in the end.

Steff...take things easy after your fall and make sure you keep a close eye on how you feel over the next few days.

Hope everyone else is feeling healthy and happy. Enjoy the holiday period xx

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 10:05am

Hi everyone, Glad to hear that you had a nice christmas and were among your family.We dont have a lot of family as we are only 5 who get together to celebrate x-mas but it as nice and calm. Today we are off to MIL to celebrate her birthday so once again a day with lots of eating.
Betti

torr

Ace

Reg: Jun 4th 2009

Children: 1 little girl 7 years born natural

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 1:40pm

Merry Xmas hope everybody had a fab xmas, been really busy here so only a quicky, need a day in my jamies to catch up but no chanceXXXxxx
I have had a fall too so just monitoring kicks at the mo Xx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 2:04pm

Steff, Torr - So sorry to hear that you have fallen. I hope you are both ok. Of all the times to fall, its sods law you fall when pg. I couldn't beleive it when I fell over. I've not fallen for years!!!

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 3:14pm

Flic, i no i havnt fallen for years it was a hard fall too, thats about 4 or 5 of us have fallen since pregnant on here i think, just makes u more clumsy and heavy and more prone to fall i suppose. thanks Lynne and Torr i will keep an eye on myself, baby seems to be moving about just the same, very active so im not too worried, how did u fall Torr?

am i in third tri now im 28 weeks or do i wait until 29 weeks?

xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 5:13pm

OMG!!!! Happy 28 weeks!!!! You are officially in Week 29!!! I'm telling you, its scary over there!!!

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 10:03pm

Hi LAdies

Just come back from Poland.
Hope you all ok :)
Will have to catch up later with all the posts
Im fine- baby is kicking away now and I feel great :)

xx
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Dec 27th 2009, 10:03pm)

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Monday, December 28th 2009, 10:55am

Hi Ladies, not been around much as my bump aches too much sitting at the computer. Might pop over to Multiples for some advice!

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas!

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Monday, December 28th 2009, 11:04am

Klaudia your bak.... did u have a good time?
Roxy try taking a paracetomol i keep getting achey at night and it takes the edge off!

Flic should i be coming over there now then?

xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, December 28th 2009, 2:16pm

Hello,

Steff - Hmmmmm, its up to you! Are you brave enough?? I'm 30 + 2 and I'm still coming over here!!!

roxy7

Star

Monday, December 28th 2009, 2:38pm

Not that I want to get rid of you Flic and Steff darling, but you can't deny that you are now in true near-birthing territory - it is for real :D Eek!

Thanks for the painkiller tip, Steff. I hate to take meds when pregnant but I'm thinking I have to sometimes just to get by as I can't always have a lie down when I need to!

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, December 28th 2009, 3:16pm

Roxy - I am in total denial I think. Technically from 7 weeks from now I might have a baby!! Flippin' heck. If I wasn't constipated I swear I would crap myself!! I don't think I'll actually believe it till baby is here.

Also I went to see the doc about my bad back and he gave me some Ibuprofen gel to put on it. I know you can't take ibuprofen while pg but the gel is so mild and because it actually goes on the pain, it really does help. Its not like you're taking painkillers all the time that way. I felt better doing that.

Monday, December 28th 2009, 4:17pm

Hi ladies

Klaudia, I hope you had a fantastic time with your family, glad you are back and feeling great.

Roxy, paracetamol should be safe for the baby and it will help you ease the pain. Good luck with that.

Steff congratulations on being 28 weeks and officially in third trimester, your baby will be with you before you know it, Flic that goes for you as well, I think its so exciting!!

I went to work today and it was just so difficult to get up early in the morning, its so easy to get use to sleeping late, oh well back to work but only until wednesday.

Hugs to all
Betti

roxy7

Star

Monday, December 28th 2009, 7:17pm

Ibuprofen gel... now there's a thought.

Flic, I am so excited for you being in the third trimester. I wish I was there! You are on the home strait now.

Going for a lie down and taking a paracetamol - I've got a physio appointment next Tuesday. I wonder if he or she will have any advice on how to ease the pain? Also must start yoga again now son is at nursery on Tuesdays, sure that will help.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, December 28th 2009, 7:28pm

Paracetamol and Ibuprofen Gel!! Thats what I was taking! I'm pleased you're excited!! I'm terrified!!!

chalmers206

Superstar

Monday, December 28th 2009, 9:47pm

Hi all,

Roxy- hope the pain settles hun.

Flic- you are well and truly on the way to having the baby its not long now lol

Klaudia- Glad to hear you had a good time hun.

Steff- we will miss you when you go to 3rd tri.

Well i have just been out for dinner with dh, then we went to asda on the way home for some shopping i ended up spending £56 on things for the baby. Its all half price, got some lovely suits and sleepsuits. Dh says thats the worst thing i could have done was to find out the sex as i have been going mad buying stuff. lolx

Jess

Ace

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 10:17am

Hello all you lovelies and bumps! And happy post-xmas. nit quite new year!

Kat - spending again! Sounds like you got some great bargains in the sale though.

Roxy - sorry you're aching too. I'm sure the physio will have some good advice and tips for you. In the mean time, take it easy - I find a hot water bottle or heat pad helps ease my sore back, and it's nice and soothing too.

Betti - boo to having to go to work. I'm lucky and don't go back til 5th January.

Flic - loved your constipation gag - made me chuckle a lot! The gel sounds like a good idea - if my back doesn't ease off I might go to the GP - I'm the same as you not wanting to take tablets but if the gel is safe and gentle, I might as well make the most of having free prescriptions and do that rather than someting over the counter.

Klaudia - I hope you have a wonderful time in Poland. It's amazing to feel the kicking isn't it. Our little BB has got much more active (or maybe just bigger so I can feel it more?!) over the last week or so and the prods and pokes are much harder now. I love it, and DH can really feel it now which is great.

Steff & Torr - sorry you've both had a tumble too. Hope you're both OK and taking it easy.

Lynne - wow, your xmas sounds like lots of fun. I hope you've had a chance to recover!

We had a lovely xmas day with close family, then boxing day at the in laws and Sunday with my uncle and Aunty & extended family. It was all lovely, but having yesterday just to ourselves was bliss! DH is back to work today and I've got some bits to do for new years eve as we've got freinds coming over for dinner. We've got a midwife appt on Thursday too so I hope we can have a listen to BB's heartbeat as DH wasn't there last time I got to hear it.

Anyway, best stop rambling on and get on with things.

Love to you all.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 12:27pm

Hi Guys,

Glad you all had a great christmas i have only 7 days left now till the kids came home then we having christmas cant wait getting very excitied now 5 weeks is such a long time !!

Have appointment with consultant tomorrow to see how pelvis is going holding up(which isnt great at the mo)having to take pain relief nearly every other day now which i hate doing but the pain is to much will let you all know how it goes.

LO is moving about loads now dh loves it my DD cant wait to get home and feel him move lol

Hope you are all doing good will catch up tomorrow take care x
Kelly xx

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 2:29pm

Hello lovely ladies and unborn little dudes and dudettes, lol

Roxy i had rly bad pain in my back and pelvis and she gave me some codydramol tablets, ive been told by doc and midwife that theyr safe to take in pregnancy and now i cant sleep unless i take one, then i sleep all night long with no pain and no interuptions, i was being kept awake all night every night with the pain before!

Flic yes, scary thats why ive not even looked at the third tri chat yet im settled here and it nerve racking thinking how close it is, may stay here for anotrher week before i then just have a read of what theyr saying over there.

Jess glad ur christmas was good, and im fine now after the fall thanku. x

Kat im with u on the spending, DH keeps moaning because hes had to have 2 weeks off over xmas and ive had alot of time off too and we dont have loads of money at mo but everything is half price and u may aswel get the baby things now whilst there cheap cos u gotta get them in the long run.

I was supposed to be having a glucose tolerance test this morning but the nurse messed my appointment up so got to wait until thurs now but am seeing the midwife at 3pm today still so wonder what she has to say.

big hugs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 2:30pm

Kelly i had insane pelvic pain around 22 weeks, keep the painkillers up and i found it helps to walk around for a bit slowly rather than lie down with it. Hope it passes soon for u.
xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 2:40pm

Hi Steff i have SPD so pelvis is pretty bad having a c section at 37 weeks because of it so walking anymore than i have to is a no for me have been on bedrest now for 3 weeks driving me mad understand not wanting to move to 3rd tri i had a read in there the other day and they all seem to be having really big babies 10lbs was the biggest i think so far im sure you will get the courage soon tho good luck x
Kelly xx

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 4:37pm

Hello Ladies :hugs: .

Roxy- hope the painkillers helped you.

Steff and Flic- Girls you should be talking to all the girls in 3rd trimester about the actual labour!! :laugh: Not long for you now baby2

Steff hope the MW appt went well

Chalmers- You lucky- In our Asda all nice baby stuff were sold out before I manage to get there... I still dont know what to buy- everyone is telling me not to buy many stuff as we will get lots from people after baby is born.. but I have to get something :hmm: I've seen lovely stuff in Mamas and Papas but they r so expensive!! £30 for a sleepsuit! Its a joke!

xx
Klaudia

chalmers206

Superstar

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 7:25pm

Hi Inik,

Oh the stuff in our asda is so cute you should have went to yours earlier lol.

My dh tells me the same that everyone will buy the baby clothes and i know he is right but i just cant stop myself. The baby will need lots of clothes thats my motto, think i have enought to last till its about a year old lol.

I do really need to stop buying x

United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 10:14pm

Hello All

Hello Klaudia, your back! Hope you had a great time with the family and a lovely Christmas x

Hope everyone else is doing ok and not suffering too many aches & pains.

I wish this weather would clear up, the ice is hanging around on the pavements and roads with a vengence and we are reportedly getting more snow from Thursday. I love looking at the snow and I love going skiing in Austria but I hate driving in it...aagghh!! Hubby fell badly today on the ice and was only comforted once he checked his knee and realised he had a wound worthy of the fall....as for me I would have been upset that I'd cut my knee but he somehow seemed to feel better as though the injury was valid if it was bleeding....men??!! He's ripped his favourite jeans though, right on the knee & is hoping I can somehow invisibly mend them....no pressure....help!!

We went today with my mum and dad with a view to putting the deposit on the pram. Hubby & I saw it a few weeks ago but wanted to know the sex of the baby before picking the colour. The owner of the shop dealt with us and agreed to sell it at a reduced price from the RRP and said she'd honour the price until we were ready to buy it. However when we went today, the manufacturer of the pram has reduced the RRP in their sale until end of Jan and it had a further £50 off. I asked if they'd also allow the £50 off the reduced price she'd quoted a few weeks ago but the owner of the shop wasn't there so they are getting her to ring me tomorrow.....it will be great if we can!

From there I went with DH to Marks & Spencer to exchange some pressies we got for Christmas that didn't fit & ended up in the baby wear section and bought some lovely clothes & tiny little socks...so cute! Then when we came out Toys/Babies R Us was across the car park so we went in there to buy the border for the nursery as this is being decorated in a few weeks and we ended up buying the cot & bedding and accessories as they were in the sale and the shop will keep the cot/mattress until we are ready for it...never banked on doing that today!!

Anyway, I've rambled on so much so I'm heading off now to get a snack before bed. Sleep tight everyone xx

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 6:35am

Hi Guys,

Well had consultant appointment we went over the scan results that i had done on the 14th he said everything looks normal with heart, lungs, kidneys, brain and so on which is great the only thing he did say tho was LO is about a week behind in growth but things could change so after discussing this we have decided to have the planned c-section on the 27th April( ill be 37+5days) instead of the 22nd and to have 2 steriod injections a couple of days before the 27th just to be on the safe side with LO lungs. Which in fact works out alot better for us with the kids at school and dh work !!!

Heard his heartbeat i love listening to it its staying steady at 140bpm hasnt changed in the last 4 weeks now hes been moving about loads now making my tummy do funny things dh was taking video footage of him last night was so funny watching it back actually seeing your tummy move about lol.

Chambers i love asda george clothes have got my dad to send loads of bits back with the kids that i saw online my fav bit was winnie the pooh all in one coat i love winnie the pooh plus baby clothes are so much cheaper in UK than here.

Very hot here again today 42 degrees staying that high now till at least saturday grrr would swap it for a bit of your snow lol(not really dont miss the british weather at all lol)

Anyway gone on enough for today i think hope everyone is doing well and bumps getting bigger and moving about alot
will check in later xx
Kelly xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aussiegirl" (Dec 30th 2009, 6:35am)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 10:50am

Ooooh, Lynne!! What cot did you get?? I got the Henley in cream!!!

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 11:14am

ohhh I just wrote long post and it come out with error!!

Lynne_ Sorry for your DH :( He probably feel better when he seen the blood as he thought you will have to nurse him now :snigger:

You have almost everything for your nursery!! well done. I love the "I love my bear" stuff from Toys r us. We went to have a look at the cotbed but it was only £10 off so we didnt get it. We decided that we will get the rocking crib for first few months and then get the bed. But My nursery will be done up in the Love my bear- I think it is gourgous!

How you feeling? Im sure your bump is nice and big already :D- mine almost doubled in last couple of weeks :happy:

Chelmers- I agree- never to much of baby clothes :happy:

xx
Klaudia

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE