You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 7:30pm

Aww Flic, u sound like u feel the same way i do.
big hugs.
xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 7:48pm

Steff - I honestly didn't think I'd feel like this. It must be the hormones getting to me. I just don't feel sexy at all. When I look in the mirror my belly looks like its been stuck on and my clothes just don't feel sexy. My pj's are terrible. My bottoms keep falling down below my bump and my hairy belly keeps popping out. Pregnancy is not sexy. And to top it off DH is working till late and I'll be in bed by the time he gets home so no sexy time for me tonight :sadface:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 9:24pm

haha yeah im with u too on the hairy belly poppin out, mine keeps gettin a rash aswel from a cream i was puttin on it and it hasnt gone yet so i feel gross. and when i do things to make myself feel a bit sexier for DH eg make an effort with hair an make up, put a push up bra an revealing top on and am more flirty with him he doesnt seem interested makes me feel even worse.
It lowers ur self esteem big time.
Must be annoying him getting back late aswel, do u also find when u want it hes tired and when he wants it ur too tired?
Or they usually want it when ur feeling heavy and uncomfortable an rly not in the mood!
yeah and i thought pregnancy was going to be different i thought it would be so blissful and i would love every moment and feel on top of the world.....WRONG!!!
haha
oh well at least were having babies!! wow.
My DH is working away again after tonight so me gets no sexy time for a good 3-4 days, and hes had a bad day today (tell u bout it in a mo its funny!) so i dont think he will be up for it tonight...damb!

so...his bad day, firstly he had to hang around for 3 hours to go and meet his mate to see his new house so he was not happy, then we went to a burger van to get something to eat cos we were starving and he had egg and sausage roll and asked for the egg to be well done...we got in the car that hed just vacuumed and cleaned out this morning...started eating his and the egg was so runny it came out of 3 different areas of the roll went everywhere, all over his hands, face, trousers, car seat, gear stick, handbrake, steering wheel, me!
he was going mental and it wouldnt seem to stop coming out like the yolk was never ending, and he didnt wanna open the door cos he didnt wanna get it on the door so i had to wipe my hands off an open it for him and he threw it across the car park, we had no tissue or wipes to wipe any of it off, so had to drive to asda and he went in to wash his hands and buy some wipes, and it poured down with rain on him and he was parked far away from the door and then he went to eat the chocolate bar hed bought and opened it up and it was all melted and sticky.
He was sooo angry! hahaha i was laughing at him i couldnt help it!
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Monday, December 7th 2009, 7:28am

Hi all,

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Steff, I'm so pleased you and DH are giving it another go. And the egg story made me smile - poor chap!!

Flic, sorry you're feeling a bit down with it all. I'm not as far along as you but I too have days when I don't feel myself and get a bit low. But, we can enjoy the miracle of being pregnant, get sexy if we feel like it and, if we don't, then just take time to pamper ourselves with nice baths, maybe a back or foot rub from DH etc, and just wonder about what amazing things are happening with our bodies.

Or maybe Torr could send us some of whatever she's having for breakfast :P !

Betty & Flic, I can't believe you'll be leaving us for the 3rd tri - aaaghh, it's mad how quick it's going. Part of me wants to hang on to every second but then I also can't wait to meet our little one....

AFM, I had a good weekend. Met up with my mum on Sat morning and mooched around a farmers market and got a couple of xmas pressies (not as organised asyou Vezza, but not many left to get!). Then DH and I went to the xmas do at the home where my grandad lives, which was sweet, and lots of party food, so I was happy! Yesterday DH and I went to Hampshire as he was running the 'Grim Challenge' - and yes, it is grim - a run around a course where the army tests tanks, so LOADS of mud, lots of freezing water, ditches, cargo nets etc etc. While he was doing that I kept warm and relaxed at a friends house then, after he'd showered and warmed up a bit we went for a delish lunch at a lovely country pub.
We got home in time to watch Charlie and the Choc Factory - perfect Sunday evening tv!

Not really looking forward to work today but keeping going knowing it's only two full weeks and a part week til xmas and then I'm on the home straight to maternity leave :D

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Monday, December 7th 2009, 7:56am

morning all,

Jess - Your Sunday sounds lush!!!! and what a great way to thnk as well about the time left at work. Everyone says that as soon as Christmas is done the time will fly by!!! Scary thought :D

Steff - Poor DH, I would have lost my rag too but also laughed if it happened to someone else :snigger:

Flic - chin up chicken! Your bump looks wonderful and relish in the moment. Before long I bet you that you will be missing having LO in your belly.

BB - 3rd Tri!! Oh my life - they have babies over there you know :snigger: Wonderful to hear from you and even though you are not able to pop on as much you are very much missed.

Torr - Big deep breathe now with your mum. Mums always know best you know :snigger:

Kelly - Hope you got to speak to your children. It must be really hard being away from them. I can't imagine Christmas when it is hot. Must be quite strange. Do your christmas cards still have snow scenes on them?

As for me, I had quite an eventful weekend of sorts. I was so poorly on Saturday night. Nothing pg related just my normal tummy problems and I was up being sick and horrible tummy cramps all night. Not great and I don't think that Twinkle liked it either. Finally got some sleep at about 7am for a couple of hours before being woken up with a real sharp hot pain shooting down my leg because I was laying on my back I think and this angered my bad back.
Had a bit of an arguement with BIL as he always knows best as was telling me that the things that we have brought are naff and not worth the money. I told him that it is my money and I will bloody well waste it if I want. Not that he is offering to help or donate anything that they used for their two girls either. I think he was just being awkward - he gets like that every now and then.
Was meant to put the tree up and was just so shattered that I didn't and got really faint, pale and dizzy in the evening. DH went into major fuss mode so I must have looked bad and sent me to bed at 8!!! Mind you I slept straight through til 6 this morning! Even without a wee break so I must have needed it. Feel just fine and dandy today though so not sure what all that was about but hey ho!

3 more sleeps until the 22 weeks scan - hurrahhh!!!!!!

love to all and their bumps

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

torr

Ace

Reg: Jun 4th 2009

Children: 1 little girl 7 years born natural

Monday, December 7th 2009, 8:33am

Jess what a perfect weekend youve hadXx

Vezza thanfully you feel better today, think you need a good rest now and againXx Oh and Mums do know best of course however my mums halow is slipping......around her neck hahaha

Steff soo funny hahaha surprised he didnt complain about his egg and send them a valeting bill :snigger:

BB and Flic leaving for 3rd tri? where is the time going......stoooooooopppppppp!! Xx

AFM Mums going back today and I voluntered to drive her to Munich airport so hubby can stay at work (silly me, dont feel like driving 2 hours each way now and should of played one of my pregnacy cards grrr) however little Boe is gonna take her ice skates as they have a Xmas market with an ice rink which is fab.
Mums coming back in April to look after Boe while Im giving birth ( oh my, I will have to give birth!!) dont know now if its a good idea :sadface:

Vezza Im having my scan tomorrow and if Claire A is reading maybe you can enlighten me on a fehlbildungdiagram as at the klinik tomorrow but my normal doctor checked everything last week and all was ok ?(

Have a lovely day ladies and ickle cute sexy bumps, Im off to see how many of my nieces and nephews pressies I can fit in my mums case!!

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Monday, December 7th 2009, 12:06pm

hi all,

Glad you are all doing well.

I had a good weekend too, went shopping with dh on saturday, and we got most of our presents in the one go.
Was working on saturday night, it was busy but not too bad.

Yesterday i just had a lazy day and stayed in pjs all day and wrapped my christmas presents while watching x factor.

It was a good weekend xxx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Monday, December 7th 2009, 1:49pm

Hi everyone :hi:

Torr, the Felhlbildungdiagram I think must be the anomaly scan, mine will be at 22w5d, and also at a different Drs than my normal one as they have a higher resolution scanner so you can see much more detail of all the organs. Do you know the online dictionary Leo? It's really handy. If it doesn't have the word you need, then part of the word is often enough to get the meaning. I looked up 'Fehlbildung'. That's a long drive to Munich, aren't there any convenient flights to Nürnberg?

Vezza, sorry you were so ill over the weekend, that sounds horrible. Sweet of your DH to pack you off to bed.

Betttyboop, hope your scan goes well today and good luck in the 3rd tri, finally the home stretch!

Angew, I actually don't envy you the hot weather, my ankles are swollen enough as it is. I think if it was hot weather they would be so swollen that they'd be completely round and I would fall over if I stood up!

Aussiegirl, hope you have a lovely hol in Sydney, what area will you be staying in? I stayed in Manly for 3 months when I went travellling and it was lovely.

Steff, glad you and DH have sorted things out now. Maybe you could buy him a prezzie of a packet of wet-wipes and some tissues to keep in the car, sounds like they'd come in handy!

Klaudia, my elastic stockings are on prescription, I should get them soon as they had to be ordered, unless I was prepared to have granny-tan (I wasn't :snigger:).

Flic, wow 27 weeks, you are almost in the third tri, how exciting.

Jess, I don't blame you for yelling at your DH for tapping his shoes on the laminate. We have laminate floors too and it's not even possible to walk barefoot without making a noise, the only completely silent thing is socks (which are too slippery).

Chalmers, have you managed to cut down to 3 nights? I would find it really hard working nights even if I wasn't pregnant.

Sandy and everyone else I've missed :hi: to you and your bumps.

AFM, I went to the 'Sanitätshaus' to get measured for my stockings last week. They seem to be all over the place in Germany, and sell all stuff that you might need as a patient, like the stockings, or special orthopaedic shoes. They have ordered the right size for me in black and should be in this week. I hope they work as I've been really suffering with my swollen feet. We did lots of sightseeing with our guests this weekend and my feet were really painful all the time. We put our Xmas tree up on Thursday, so that for once it wont be just us who see the pretty decorations. Apart from the sore feet, the weekend was fun and we went to several Christmas markets. I think I will have to start wearing a bump support soon, as I found that sometimes when I walked I felt a pain a bit like a stitch, quite low down though, and when I held my hand there to hold everything in place, the pain went away. The bump is noticeably heavy now and I struggle to get out of chairs, do my shoes up, move in bed etc. DH finds this rather amusing but he does at least find my bump sexy which I'm pleased about. That's enough waffle from me....

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

Vezza

Star

Monday, December 7th 2009, 2:13pm

oh my life and I bored out of my tiny little brain X(

I got loads and loads done this morning and now I am bored. I still have things to do but can't motivate myself for those. I just keep thinking about all the home stuff I still need to do and want to go home to get cracking!! Can't though until 4 otherwise I will lose all the time that I caught up by getting in early this morning.

Grrrrrr. Wonder if I shut my office door I could get away with doing some of my quilting to get that finished :snigger:

Claire - your weekend sounded lovely and I love going to the Christmas Markets. For the past couple of years we have stayed for a week in germany and visited a few. They really get you in the christmas mood. This year though I will have to make do with our night away in birmingham. Not quite the same me thinks!
I am also really jealous that you got to order some black stocking thingys. The chemist didn't give me any choice and now I have hospital white ones :bawl: which makes me look like I have escaped from the local crazy ward unless I wear socks over them. Trails and tribulations huh.

Ok, finally push with some work and then I think I will allow myself 1/2 hour of surfing on the net for things to buy before going home. I would be gutted if I didn't have internet at work!!! I might actually have to work all day :innocent:

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, December 7th 2009, 4:16pm

Hello everyone!!

Steff - I would have pmsl if that was my DH!! Sometimes you just can't help yourself!! I don't like the hairy belly thing though. My leg hair has all but stopped growing!! Think its moved up!

Jess - I do wish I felt sexy. I tried my dress on for DH's Christmas do which I bought a while ago and I just look massive in it. By the time I actually wear it I'll be 29 weeks so I'll be even bigger.

Vezza - I'm so sorry you had a rubbish weekend all poorly sick. Pleased you're feeling back to normal. Now get on with some work you!!

Claire - Pleased you had a nice weekend. I'm with you on the shoes thing. DH said to me this morning while I was trying to fasten my laces that I was like a fat old man huffing and puffing and then proceeded to do an impression of me!

Torr - Even though she winds you up I bet you'll miss your Mum when she goes!

AFM - Well I had the mother of all nose bleeds today. It just wouldn't stop. It was pooring out faster that I could get the loo roll off the roll! Then I started to go all dizzy! Not a pretty sight! I'm a bit scared of going to 3rd tri. What if I don't like it?? Can I come back and just stay in here??

Good luck all you scanner tomorrow!! We want some pics please!!!

Monday, December 7th 2009, 6:37pm

OH MY GOD!!!! :cross:

just wrote a really long post saying something to everyone and it dissapeared!!!

cant be bothered now, damb computor!
so hello everyone, (i did write comments to each of u)
xxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Monday, December 7th 2009, 6:57pm

Seem to have fallen off the email alerts again so I've loads to catch up on but have just been out for a birthday dinner with DP, my son, my mum and my gran and now need to put my son to bed so only have a little time.

Sex! We're still managing it occasionally. It's all rather ungainly and can involve lots of pillows!!! We're going away for a dirty weekend this weekend as a pressie to me (and us) and leaving LO with MIL but I suspect there'll be more sleeping in than sex.

I had my eighteen/anomaly week scan today and the babies are both healthy and growing well.

I was so expecting it to be boys as I didn't dare hope for a girls. I kept saying to the sonographer "I'm looking for testicles" and he said "well, there are none there" so it's two girls! I'm over the moon as really wanted a daughter. Think DP is a little in shock still as he comes from a very male oriented family (one of four boys). He's delighted too though and says he knows he will be looked after in his old age now!

Seems I get loads of scans, every four weeks from 26 weeks, so that's good, reassuring.

I can now sort out all those clothes I saved for the last 3 years from when my son was born and have a clear out!!!!

Great birthday!

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Christian

Monday, December 7th 2009, 7:42pm

Hello to you all lovely ladies and bumps,

Roxy-Congratulations that you now know you are having two lovely girls! bab10 bab10 I agree what a great birthday, Happy birthday!

Steff glad that you made up with DH. Funny story about the breakfast incident. Hope his car is once againg clean.

Flic, I am sorry that you are not feeling sexy, I am sure it is just you and that your DH thinks you are sexy. The bleeding of the nose sounds terrible, hope it does not happen again.

Claire sounds like your weekend was full of christmas spirit! I love christamas but somehow this year I am having a hard time getting in the christmas spirit. I hear how many of you have already bought presents when I have not even thought about presents at all.

Torr good luck on your scan tomorrow! Are you just finding out the sex of you baby??

Vezza hope you are feeling better nice to have your DH look after you and sending you to bed early.

I am doing ok nothing much to report, I only wonder if any of you are having cramps in your legs?? This is the third time that I wake up mmin the middle of the night screaming because I get a cramp in my leg, what a rude awakening.
Betti
2nd ICSI - April 2009 BFN
3rd ICSI - Aug 2009:BFP:

Monday, December 7th 2009, 8:36pm

Betti yes i wake up in nihgt screaming with cramp pain in leg!!
Roxy wow 2 girls, they will be high maintenance haha
Ive got twin friends (girls) and they are so funny how they argue over clothes and shoes and whos wearing whos outfit haha such a close bond tho rly lovely to see!
xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, December 7th 2009, 9:16pm

Roxy - Congratulations on your two girls!!!! That will be fun watching them grow up!!

Betti - DH does think I'm sexy for some reason! I just don't feel it at all. Maybe its just cos I'm not used to seeing myself like this. The nose bleed was terrible though! Proper pouring out!! I'm not getting cramps I'm just getting dead arms and legs!! I think it must be when baby is cutting off blood to certain bits.

Steff - Hope you're having a nice evening honey!

I'm waiting for DH to come home so we can have some sexy time!! Even though all I want to do is sleep! It'll be interesting though as I'm bigger than last time!!

Reg: Aug 12th 2009

Children: none

Monday, December 7th 2009, 11:17pm

hi all
coming back after a long holiday...actually my sis wedding......really had a nice time if u ignore sickness and nausea...poor me
so read all the posts but cant reply to all...SORRY

congrats Roxy on 2 girls...am a Muslim too so never celebrate x mas but like being part of the excitement with work colleagues

klaudia ...hope the pain has gone

steff really pleased that things are better b/w u and DH

ICSI aug 09:BFP:
:dancing:
6w+1 day scan [zx076] [zx076] OMG

am having a girl and a boy bab10 bab11

torr

Ace

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 6:52am

Hello
Thanks Claire, my husbands worker who is American said it was a Mothers course so thats what confused me looked it up on Leo its good, I use dict.cc also good, another word Ive learnt yeah!!
Roxy 2 girls heaven, Im having a boy and it feels really weird after having a girl, its a lot more fun shopping for girlsXx
Not much to report, Mums gone home and Boe had a good old skate on the ice, husband drove in the end which was a result ha.
Really looking forward to scan today too, so gonna walk the pup and then get a bath ready for 11 :happy:
Have a lovely dayXx

Jess

Ace

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 7:29am

Hi all,

Torr, I can't wait to hear about your scan....

Flic, hope you had fun last night :P

Roxy, two girls - how amazing!!

Vezza, glad you're feeling better - good old DH taking care of you :D

Pooky, good to hear from you again. Hope the wedding and the break was lovely and not spoiled by yuor sickness.

My bump seems to have grown a little recently but the biggest change is it's much harder now - did anyone else have this all of a sudden? Feels like there's proper important baby-growing stuff going on in there now rather than just too many cakes!

Hope you all have a good day. blowkiss

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 8:58am

Hi Everyone,

Roxy two girls wow thats great !!

Well have finished packing ready for Sydney tomorrow got to get up at 3am not looking forward to that one bit lol !! Just had a lovely indian for tea neither of us could be bothered to cook mind you think we have only cooked once since the kids went last Sunday naughty i know but its been fun eating what we want when we want !!

Got my next scan on Monday when hopefully we will find out the sex of LO hubby has now decided that he does want to know i knew he would change his mind lol

Off for abit now will check in later to see how you all are take care guys xx
Kelly xx

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 9:07am

Steff- you make me laugh - I can imagine your DH and you all covered in eggs :snigger:

Roxy- Congratulations!! Two girls - thats so cute!

Pooky- Good to see you back. Sorry you still having MS!! Where was your sis getting married?

Betti- Im having cramps in legs too- specially when I try to strech in bed- its no no now - straight away I would have a cramp.

Kelly- have a lovelly time in Sydney!

About the sex- what is it again?? I already forgot what it is :snigger:
But for real- I don’t feel sexy at all! I was a sex beast before pregnancy almost on the age of nymphomaniac and now - I just cannot do it. I cannot bear the thought of baby being poke or hurt...
Thanks God my Dh understand that and he is not to upset about that- I still try to satisfy him not involving me taking my clothes of.
In the 5 months we had sex twice and both times I had little of blood after- so I think Im just mentally not prepare to do it.

18 weeks today :happy:
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "inik29" (Dec 8th 2009, 9:10am)

Vezza

Star

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 9:53am

morning all,

Klaudia - Wow wee 18 weeks today huh. congrats

Roxy - Great to see you back and super news about two little pinkies :D Enjoy :D

Kelly - Enjoy Sydney. Me jealous - of course not :P

Jess - you do make me laugh with your posts. Proper baby stuff going on in there huh. The bit just below my belly button is now rock hard but still squishy around it. It will be interesting to find out on Thursday what bit is there. Maybe that is the placenta ?( who knows!

Torr - enjoy the scan hun and we want news and pics if possible

Pooky - great to hear from you hun. Not great that you are still getting sick though. That person who said about blooming in the 2nd tri certainly did tell fibs huh X(

Flic - bit scared of asking about your evening! Not sure that I want to know.... :snigger:

Love to everyone else of course as well but this is getting rather long and, as normal, I have work to do!

Only 2 more sleeps now until my scan which is super exciting. It is coming round really quick now. We have decided on a boys name so you wait and see it turn out to be a girl :snigger:
Oh and do you remember me saying about the bloke a work that I had a proper go at because he would not help me put the christmas decs up, well, he brought me in a box of chocolates today to say sorry and because I look tired and pale. Creep :snigger:
Mind you, I really must be looking great for so many people to say I look tired and pale. Maybe a darker foundation is in order I think. Boots for me at lunch time.

xx

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 10:13am

Hello everyone,
Im a whingebag again today cos i was rudely awoken by the neighbour drilling a hole in the wall.
Ive got another funny one for u tho, karma happened last night because i laughed at DH about the egg, i had a craving for a pot noodle (ugh...dont ever buy them usually) and i had all the sludgy juice left at the bottom and didnt wanna put it in the bin so i picked up the pot to throw the juice in the back garden on the grass and i dropped the pot it bounced up and all the spicy juice went all in my face, hair, eyes, my very expensive curtains.
I couldnt open my eyes it was stinging so bad, so i had to find my way to the toilet blind and wash my eyes out, and when i was able to open them u shud have seen the state of my face and my hair it was everywhere, it was so funny but so not at the same time so i had to jump in the shower and wash my hair at 11pm last night after id been up since 5am an was tired! good job i was on my own or i wuda had sumone in fits of laughter, wat a state i was. thats Karma!!!! haha

Torr yay u have ur scan today, u excited? let us no how it goes

Flic did u manage to have ur sexy time?

Vezza, share the chocs! cmon??? haha x

Klaudia ive had to start doing the same sex wise, pleasing him without gettin anythin myself, but im not minding because its uncomfortable.

kelly, yay ur finding out the sex, how did u convince him to find out?

Jess its gonna get bigger and harder!!

Love to u all!.
xxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 10:45am

Hi Guys,

Just thought id pop on before i go to bed !!

Steff what you like i bet you did see the funny side in the end tho lol as for hubby i told him that it will be so much easier if we found out as we could get clothes and bits as over here the clothes seem to be either blue or pink nothing like in uk where you can get yellows creams etc grrrr.

Torr good luck with your scan today bet you cant wait to see LO again.

I dont seem to be having to much trouble with the sex side of things only thing is i seem to want it so much more lol we just enjoy finding out the different positions its great fun !!!

Anyway i had better get ready for bed got to be up in 5 and half hours grrr.

Will check in tomorrow nite all take care xx
Kelly xx

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 11:43am

PS, im off to see midwife today.
my 25 week appointment.
xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Vezza

Star

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 11:57am

Ohhh, you can apply for the HipG (sorry Health in Pregnancy Grant) today can't you.

Word from the inside - processing times are great at the moment so should be with you without delay :smile:

Kelly - night night!! Crazy to be saying that when I am thinking about what to have for lunch ?(

x

Vezza

Star

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 1:43pm

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

My friend at work (who I also do Sea Cadets with) has just told me that she is pregnant!!! She struggled to get pg with her first and fell naturally while waiting for IVF and now show is pg again totally naturally.

And even better than that I get to go to the hospital with her in a minute for her 12 weeks scan. A long story involving husbands first day at new job, poorly daughter with an over fuzzy nursery and a broken down car means that she was backed into a corner and needs help to get to the hospital. She was so upset as she has got a whole present thing for me ready for christmas to tell me the news.

I am sooooo bloody excited you would not believe it. She is a wonderful mum already and we will get to spend time together on mat leave too. And I get to see the scan. Woooo hoooo!

Oh logging off now to got to the hospital - hurrah!!

x

Germany

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 1:48pm

Vezza, that bloke from work must have been feeling really guilty, that was sweet of him to bring the chocs (he prob went home, told wife/girlfriend about it, she gave him an earful and shamed him into it!). Poor you having to have hospital white stockings! I wanted black ones so I could still wear a skirt if I wanted, but at the mo my feet are so fat they will only go into trainers so I'll probably stay in my jeans.

Flic, nosebleed sounds awful, I have them so very rarely that I find it really scary when it does happen.

Steff, how annoying losing everything you typed. When it happens to me, it sometimes works if I use the 'back' button on my internet browser until I can see what I typed then select all the text with the mouse and do 'CTRL C' to copy. Then you can try again, and when you have the box to type in, type 'CTRL V' to paste and you should have everything you typed in before. Good luck at the midwife today.

Betti, I don't envy you the cramp, I've almost got it a couple of times, but just managed to relax in time before it took hold.

Pooky, welcome back, I hope you had a nice time. That's terrible that you are still suffering with the morning sickness. I'm so grateful that I hardly suffered at all.

Torr, glad to be able to help with the translation :smile: .

Jess, my bump seems to have grown in the last few days, but hasn't got harder, but you are further along than me.

Aussiegirl, that's great that DH has changed his mind about wanting to know the sex of the baby (you wanted him to didn't you?)

Roxy, how lovely, 2 little girls. You'll have to watch out for their big brother's friends when they get older! I always wished I had an older brother rather than a younger one, as his friends were 4 years younger than me and not worth lusting after :snigger:.

Klaudia, happy 18 weeks today :D

AFM, nothing new since yesterday!

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

My diary

roxy7

Star

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 2:13pm

Hi ladies, wow, I'm so tired. I've had my mum and gran here and mum's a great help with my little boy but it's just quite draining having to cater for others all the time. I've got a client in an hour and I just want to go to sleep. Ah well, later...

How is it possible to think up TWO names for girls???? Our little boy's called Zain (the muslim version of his dad's name, Sean - I'm muslim too pooky - although non-practicing - DP's catholic). Such symbolism, the meeting of west and east, is a hard act to follow! We had quite a few thoughts for boys names, but few for girls (I was so not expecting one - or didn't dare). Can only come up with Dolorez and Elizabeth atm (the grannies' names). They'd immediately be shortened - Lizzie and Lola, Betty and Loli and such like. Not sure if that's cute or annoying... Are anyof you thinking about names yet? I obsess about names, not doing the nursery up, which would be far more practical. At this rate we'll all be co-sleeping til they're in puberty!!!!!

Cramp? Me too!!!! It's driving me nuts. Takes me ages to get comfy in bed at night, although lovely lovely body pillow helps.

Looking forward to hearing about the scans later today. And vezza, i share your excitement, I've recently discovered that an old friend of mine is having twins two months behind me - I was ecstatic for her, especially as it was fertility treatment too.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Germany

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 2:26pm

Roxy, we've been thinking loads about names, good thing too as we're struggling with boys names but had found loads of girls names we liked. They have to work in both German and English which limits the choices a bit. And it is practical to think about names, my cousin's little girl didn't have a name until 3 weeks after she was born!

Vezza, that's great that you will be on maternity leave at the same time as your friend, have fun at the scan with her :smile:.

I almost forgot, last time I posted, I meant to post a pic of the gnome that I finally finished painting for my mum. He's quite small, not standard garden gnome sized, probably about half the height.
claire_A has attached the following file:
  • gnome.jpg (38.83 kB - 62 times downloaded - latest: Aug 12th 2011, 3:38pm)

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

My diary

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 2:28pm

Vezza thats a lovelly story about your friend :)

Roxy- Lizzie and Lola are so cute!! If I have a girl she will be Caroline after my mum and the short of that is Lola too :D

Steff hope your appt went well

Claire - what a lovely present for your mum :)
xx
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "inik29" (Dec 8th 2009, 2:31pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 5:40pm

Wow!! Soooooo busy in here!!

Thank you everyone, we managed to have sexy time last night! Afterwards though DH was like 'I feel sick, your belly kept squishing mine!!' So I think next time we're gonna have to try find a different position!

I'll not reply to everyone as there's so much, I'll just put bits!

We decided on our name as soon as we started ttc!!

The gnome is fab!!

Steff - I love your comment to Jess 'Its gonna get bigger and harder!!' So rude!!! But I love it cos its true!

My belly is getting harder too. In the morning and at night its solid. Really really hard.

Oh, Steff - How did the appointment go???

Love to everyone and lots of bump stroking too!!!

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 6:50pm

Yay, u managed to have sexy time, but how harsh was that that it made him feel sick, haha what did u say to him?
appointment went well even tho they mixed up the time idiots. got my grant forms so il be sending them off tomorow.
everything is well so am pleased!
Hello to everyone....too many ppl have written lots for me to make comments to everyone sorry, im in the middle of cooking tea! i made lasagne yum!
xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Jess

Ace

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 7:34pm

crikey, a busy old day on here.

Flic, Steff's 'bigger and harder' made me giggle too - esp with all the sex talk on here at the mo :snigger: And the pot noodle mess - omg - do the curtains stink now?!!

I too love that gnome!

How lovely for those of you who have friends due to give birth at the same sort of time. One of our close friends is due a week or so before us which is fab, but they live a couple of hours away which is a real shame. Although her mum lives near us so I'm hoping they'll be down here a lot.

I'm off to wrap a few xmas pressies - some I have to post to friends and I'll do my DH's stocking pressies too as I just bought a really cute little white sleep suit with I :heart: Dad on the front - a little something to him from his little bump. It's mad how I have these little glimmers of 'it's all real' and then slip back into 'it's all a dream' mode.....

Hmmmmm, lasagna, like the sound of that Steff.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 7:59pm

Hi everyone,

Steff, Klaudia and Roxy sorry to hear you are also having cramps, there are so terrible , any tips on how to avoid them?

Pooky nice to see you here again :D

Torr how did the scan go? I am so anxious to know.

Kelly enjoy Sydney

Flic great to hear you had a sexy evning with your DH. I find it hard to get in the mood for sex so there is little of that going on here.

Claire I am loving the gnome its so cute.
Betti

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 8:11pm

haha Jess u mixing the bigger and harder with the sex thing, such a dirty mind u have haha.
and im not sure if they smell, i havnt sniffed them, i put stain remover on them as soon as i done it and im gonna try and wash the marks off by hand i dont wanna risk putting them in the machine they are £300 curtains, im so annoyed, luckily it was only on the lining not the main part of the curtains, but ive gotta get it washed off cos im sure it will stink!
and the lasangne was lush, i made 2 so still got another one for another day yummy!

xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 8:19pm

Steff I really hope you will manage to get your curtains clean.
Betti

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 11:22pm

Hello ladies

Wow, how many posts have there been on here...far too many to do personals but just wanted to say how lovely it is to read through them all having not been on here for a few days. I really look forward to catching up with everyone and almost without fail its guaranteed to make me laugh...so glad I have you girlies to keep me sane!

Sex...what is that? I've been so tired I just haven't felt upto it. Hubby keeps asking when I'm going to enter the rampant stage!! He's been told by his mates that all pregnant women get one...I've told him not to believe everything he hears! I kind of promised him that I would be up for it this coming weekend and the cheeky sod then said that I'd have to wait & see how he felt then....HA!

Congrats to all those who've had their scans and found out their babies sex. I've got my scan in 2 weeks and will definitely be asking. I'm dreaming about it every night, one night I'm having a boy, the next a girl....I need to find out to give my brain a rest!

I've been doing really long days for the last week at work and will be doing them til the end of next week but after that I'm on the home straight til Christmas and will be having some short days and then onto 4 day weeks in the New Year...yeah!

Hope everyone is doing ok today and will try and catch up again tomorrow xx

Vezza

Star

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 9:21am

Hi all,

Quick update....

My friends scan went really well yesterday and it was so clear. Even saw the baby sucking it's thumb and scratching it's bum. I reckon boy :snigger:

I am 22 weeks today which is exciting but not as exciting as the fact that it is only 1 more sleep until our scan day :D Still worried but I know that is normal so trying to put my fears on a back burner.

Got my London work christmas do today which will consist of a meal and then a long long pub crawl. Looking like I am going to overdose on OJ by the end of the day and I am not going to stay too late either. Just long enough to witness drucken activity that I can use to my own advantage at a later date - mwahahahah!!!

Pre budget Report day today so it is MENTAL at work today. Got three reports to get in by 11 so better get going :D

love to all

xxxxxx

torr

Ace

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 9:31am

Hello all me too cant keep up, but love catching up.
Yesterdays scan was fab they went through everything from head to toe and we seen his willy :snigger: and that made DH's day, the doctor was really nice but was making me giggle with his dodgey german/American accent and he kept making jokes that just were not funnny hehehe, although I should be grateful he spoke English, such a refreshing change and its amazing that they know what they are looking for. I was there about an hour. We also discussed delivery of the baby, with Boe my daughter I had a c section ofter 3 days of an enduced labour, I ended up only dialating to 7 so the Boe was in distress and then she pooed and this I was told was very dangerous, I suppose like Vezzas friend (think it was you vezza) whos baby died of this as it can get into you airwaves or something, anyway it was funny when they rushed me off to theater as I had a wave of calmness and knew everything would be ok, even though they warned me that Boe might have to go to intensive care, she didnt, she was healthy from day one, and I was awake for the c section which was a bonus too. Anyway this is why I would like a c section this time as dont want all that stress, but nooooooo Germany is a hard land and he said there is no reason I cant try natrally this time grrrrrr we ended up having a compromise, if the baby comes before 39 weeks then I will try natural, if not its a C.

OOhhhhhh all this talk of birth, he will hae to come out one day :P

Names, I want Lennon after my hero John, however DH likes Phil Jnr (how origional) or Mark his middle name as this is sort of a family tradition, he has also just called with his latest brain wave of Leon, I cant really say anything as I chose my daughters name of Borge after my Dad who has passed and everybody called him Bo, however BO is smelly in English so I put an e on it Boe, the deal was he chose the next name so its out of my hands............................................
Claire, yes the name is important for it translate in both languages everybody calles Boe Po as they cannot pronounce Boe properly and Po means bottom!!!!!!
Well all these things you have to be careful of when choosing a name I thought I was sooo good and had thought of everything untill I realised that after all that her initials are BJ!!!!! hahahahahaha hope they dont know that one in Germany!!

Gosh I best go Ill be boring everybody to tears 88)

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 10:45am

Yay, Torrs having a boy, congratulations!!!
and vezza cant wait for ur scan myself im intrigued, i think urs is gonna be a girly!

My god my house is so messy i need to tidy up badly, its DHs fault it was all clean and tidy yesterday then he came home last night and hes left it in a mess for me this morning, suppose i should do it as hes been up and gone to work since 5am and wont be back till about 6pm whilst im sat at home on FZ haha

Midwife was so lovely yesterday it was a different one and i want her to be my midwife all the time but shes not, she told me bump measured 26 weeks, and when she was listening to heartbeat he kept kicking the doppler off my tummy, each time she pressed it on there hed kick it hard it was so funny!

might wrap some xmas pressies up!

hope ur all having a good morning.

xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 7:01pm

Torr congrats you are having a boy how lovely, hopefully your DH comes up with a nice name you both like xfingers
I cann't wait till my 20week scan in two weeks.

Steff is it not possible to ask for that midwife so maybe you will be assigned to her?

I am here feeling very tired again I think I just need a vacation from work, hate to wake up early and would just love to sleep in everyday.
Betti

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 7:10pm

Hello everyone!!!

Wow!! Again soooo busy!!

I was measuring bigger when I got measured. I'm back again next Thursday morning to get checked out and fill in home birth forms!!

Torr - Congratulations on a baby boy!!! I bet you're well excited now!

As for sexy time and him feeling sick, I think it was cos I was so heavy! Ooops!!
I still just don't feel like it though. I could go for days and weeks!

Been at a meeting all day and I'm shattered. Got Antenatal tomorrow afternoon on Breathing Relaxation and Birth so I'm looking forward to that.

Not got much to post today :sadface: Other than the fact that 3rd tri is getting closer and closer. When are we supposed to go over there? is it 28 weeks or 29 weeks?

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 8:17pm

AAGGGHHHH Flic its so scary its getting close.
ive been reading up on the birth thing today and now its starting to feel so real i am going to be having a baby in about 15 weeks time agh!
you even less time!
Heavyness during sex.......we had some sexy time last night and he tried to pick me up to move me! HAHAHAHA put it this way he didnt expect such a weight as normally he could throw me around but he could hardly move me at all the look on his face was like jesus shes heavy hahaha
I think 3rd tri is 28 weeks but its a bit scary making the final huge jump.

ive had a nice relaxing day today, wrapping xmas pressies, and trying to drink 2 litres off water plus lots of orange juice as ive not been drinking enough so i made an extra special effort today!

oh and boobies have got ginourmous today all of a sudden, wow
xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 8:34pm

Steff - I'm so pleased its not just me then! Cos I'm only 5'2'' DH (who's 6'3'') never had a problem with me, but now I got the same look you did!!

I'm 28 weeks on Saturday. I am so scared. 3rd tri is like the last bit. I want to go back to 1st tri, it wasn't as scary there, or rather it was a different type of scary!!

My boobs have also got massive. my right one is bigger than my left one though :8o:

TMI now but god I've got bad guts today!!

roxy7

Star

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 10:04pm

Hi Ladies! Congratulation on your boy, Torr (little boys are sooooooooo lovely, mine just wants to kiss and hug me all the time at the moment and tell me "I dove you" - he can't pronounce his Ls yet!) and good luck tomorrow with your scan, Vezza.

And big congrats on reaching the third tri, Flic. I will breathe such a huge sigh of releif when I get there - I'm so worried about prematurity, being a twin pregnancy.

I've had a very exciting day. Just bought a new campervan. Decided we'd need a bigger car with twins on the way so might as well buy something we can enjoy. Its a VW, based on their people carrier, so not massive, although it is a van.

Also just booked a dirty weekend away in a country house hotel as a belated birthday present to myself, although I'm not sure how dirty it will be. Mostly looking forward to my MIL looking after our little one for a couple of nights while we get some R&R. Lie ins and reading the paper in bed.... ahhh!

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "roxy7" (Dec 9th 2009, 10:08pm)

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 12:05am

hi all,

Its been busy on here again.

I have nothing to report really, been slobbing about the house today then work tonight. I am really knackered now going to bed just shortly.

Speak to you all tomorrow xzx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Jess

Ace

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 8:03am

Morning all (and it's not raining - yay!).

Roxy, how fab, a campervan - I am soooo jealous. How exciting that you'll have room for your brood and be able to zip about wherever you want and stay in the van - what a great idea! And a dirty weekend - where you going? And when?

DH and I plan to have a weekend (hopefully a bit dirty!) away at the end of Feb or start of March - as a last time to get away just us before LO arrives, so I can't wait to hear about yours (not ALL the details of course :O )

Flic & Steff - great to hear about the boob growth too! Mine got bigger in the first few months then stopped, much to mine and DH's disappointment, so I'm looking forward to the next expansion now, thanks!

Torr, how lovely to hear about your scan. Sounds like a good compromise with the birth plan - I hope it goes OK, however it pans out.

Vezza, can't wait to hear about yours too.

AFM, we managed some sexy time last night too - must have been all the talk of it on here! I have to say it felt a bit different to 'usual' butwe're now looking forward to trying some different, more imaginative positions...... (if I've got the energy :snigger: ).

I had acupuncture last night so was nice and relaxed. Pilates tonight too :D

Hope the sun's shining for you all.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Vezza

Star

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 9:03am

Morning all,

Well, it is scan day today and the paranoia witch had hit me hard again with her bloody broomstick. All the possible things that could be seen, what if they got the Spina Bifida thing wrong....... of course the chances are small and I have no reason to think that anything will be wrong but still. Panic stations it is :8o:

Christmas meal yesterday went ok and I ended up staying out until 11:45 so I am shattered today. It did mean that I spelt last night though so that might have been a bit of a blessing in disguise.

Haven't told them at work that the scan has been brought forward so it least they are not fussing over me this morning as I think anyone being nice would make me cry. The tears are just there but holding strong at the moment. Cricky I never knew I was such a worry wart!!!!! Part of the irrational worry is because it is 10 year tomorrow that my brother died so I don't think that I could deal with bad news at the moment. I might just pop. So......do you hear me Twinkle. Be good as other wise mummy will pop :snigger:

On a positive, I got all my reports out before the Pre Budget Report was delivered so at least I don't have ministers ringing up giving me jip this morning. Lucky :P

Scan is at 12 so I will come on after and tell all.....

Oh and final predictions please...

baby7 or bab10 or maybe [zx145] !!!!!!!

x

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 9:25am

Girl Vezza!!! fingers legs and toes crossed for u that it all fine, its going to be tho, we all worry about every single little thing, it will be fine!!!!!!

Flic NNOOOOO!!! u dont wanna go back to 1st tri, cos u would have to go throo all this worry and stress and feeling yucky all over again!!!
my boobs are different sizes too i swear ones a whole cup size different than the other looks weird also my nipples look vile, theyve got so dark and the pigmentation change has extended over my nipple so they look huge i want my old nipples back with the new boobs. i said to DH last night imagine these boobs with how thin i used to be.......wow that would be amazing! haha

Jess nice to hear u followed in suit with the sexy time, it seems it comes to a stage where u start experimenting because u feel big and cant do the usuall it seems it makes us try new things but also makes me want to try more to make more of an affort!
have fun experimenting tho!

Night nihgt Kat xxx

Roxy, good for u booking the dirty weekend away, will u be coming out of the hotel to do any sight seeing? ha xx

AFM i actually slept last night yay. so feel much better as in energy today, lovely!
christmas is only 2 weeks away! and my DH hasnt got me much at all he keeps saying he doesnt want to go to shops on weekend cos its too busy and he will go after work in the week but he never gets round to it, so looks like im not getting anything from him again this year, he always leaves it till last minute and buys me something crap and useless that i never even use. if he does it this year i wont be very happy with him, im not sure hes given me anything ive rly liked yet, only once for a birthday.

also im thinking of giving my cat away but am unsure, i have 2 cats ones a boy which i wud never get rid of hes lovely and the other weve had her 4 years and shes scatty and runs around the house all the time and sheds fur everywhere, not good for a baby to be around and i want her gone, but dont no what to do with her plus i will feel guilty!
what do i do?

xxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Germany

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 11:16am

:goodluck: at your scan today Vezza, I guess :girl: too.

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

My diary

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread: