You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 12:55pm

Happy Mothers Day to all us mums to be!!!! :flowers:

DH gave me a card this morning for a special mum to be. It was lovely but quite weird being given an envelope addressed to 'mummy'!

I haven't been on here fora few days so this is going to be a long post......

Bluesky - I was out looking at baby clothes yesterday and I know what you mean about the limited choice of neutral stuff. It's either plain white or if it has got any patter/colour it sways one way more than the other. Anyone found anywhere with a good selection??????

Wishdust - I have been feeling loads of movement too. It's a shame that can't kick on demand as DH seems to keep missing out although he has felt a few kicks, but only after resting his hand on my tummy for most of the evening. I have told him that Bambino kicks more one he massages my feet, so he needs to massage with one hand and have the other on my tummy! :snigger:

Jamielou - I hope you have had a nice relaxing weekend and not let the problems at work ruin your time off. Ihope you get things sorted soon.

Rockchick - How amazing is th 20 week scan??? I am glad yours went well. I'll be popping in to your diary in a minute to have a look. I love your idea about the photo album too. I wish our clinic had given us pictures of the embryo, that must be amazing. The first pic we have is the 7 week scan. I love lining them all ( 7 wk, 10wk, 12wk and 20wk) up and comparing them.

Michy - I invested in some long vest tops too. I went to Primark and lots of their vest tops and T shirts had a sticke on them saying 'New Longer Length', they are perfect for my little bump. They won't last the whole pregnancy but I reckon I will be able to wear them for atleast 2 months.

Kd40 - wow you have got your pram already?? You are very organised. We loked at some yesterday but there are just so many options and I can't beleive the huge price range. My parents have offered to pay which is a great help, but I think the prices may have gone up since they brought one for my neice 8 years ago!!!!

AFM- I went on a shopping spree yesterday to get some new work clothes. I usually wear quite smart clothes but I can't afford to replace all of my blouses with maternity blouses, so t-shirtand cardigans will have to do! I only have 1 pair of trousers so far so I think that will be the next purchase. Also bot lots of baby things, just little bits and pieces at this tage but we did make a decsion on what furniture to go for. Just need to decorate the room and then get it on order. I got some curtains a few weeks ago in the sale in Mothercare but they were too long so I knew I would have to take them up, but I also found out they are far too wide so I managed to make one curtain in to 2!!!! I am left with lots of fabric to make matching accessories!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Mar 10th 2009

Monday, March 15th 2010, 10:28am

Morning

I hope you all had lovely mothers day weekends either pampering yourselves or spending time with your mums. I had a lovely present from DD which she made and a voucher for a treatment. The rest of the day was a bit of all go. DD had her first tennis tournament in the morning which went well even tho there were tears after first disappointment. Then DD had a party in the afternoon, fancy having a party on mothers day! I saw my mum briefly but had a walk and lunch on the Sat.Enjoyed the gorgeous weather. DH felt a very tiny kick too which was lovely I am feeling some quite big ones now, apparently this is due to my muscles being softer than first time round as definitely did not have kicks I could feel at this stage in first pregnancy.

Jasper you sound very clever with all your textile abilities glad you are enjoying sorting out the nursery.

Rockchick - the album sounds lovely. I am going to get down from the loft a baby memory box I got for free which is really lovely with places to put all the little bits. I might get a baby book too to start sticking bits in like I did for last child.

Jamielou - glad you are feeling a bit better and taking action!

KD40 very organised for getting you pram sorted what did you go for?

Wishdust glad you are well, my dh felt a mini kick this weekend it is really active at night when I am lying completely flat.
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09
2 embies on board :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 6.5 wks

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Monday, March 15th 2010, 2:36pm

Kd40 – I read on this thread http://www.pregnancyzone.co.uk/index.php…d&threadID=6280 that the cheaper dopplers don’t pick up the heartbeat as early as the more expensive ones, so wouldn’t worry about it. Know what you mean about being in limbo, it’s a long wait between the 12-week and 20-week scans. Very organised about getting a pram, which one did you go for?

Jamielou, glad you’ve started logging stuff that happens at work. Don’t let the b@stards get you down – we’re all behind you 100%. :cuddle

Rockchick, your photo album for Lucky sounds like a lovely idea. I’ve been keeping a diary of my tx and pregnancy, and I’ve pasted all my scan pics/ pg test pics/ bump pics into that to show Bobble one day. It will be a great way for our babies to see how much they were loved and wanted before they were born.

Jasper that’s so sweet of your DH to get you a card. Weird to think that this time next year our babies will be here and we’ll all be mums. I still can’t get my head round the fact that I’m pg! Next has some nice ‘neutral’ babygrows (eg striped or with animal patterns). Very impressed that you’re making nursery accessories – sewing on a button is about the extent of my abilities, sadly!

Michy, sounds like you had a lovely but busy weekend. It’s fab that your DH felt a kick so early. I still haven’t felt anything but hoping it won’t be too long now.

AFM... had a lovely weekend, my dad and stepmum came round for dinner, I haven’t seen them for a while and they were very excited about my growing bump. My dad brought a soft toy for the baby – Bobble’s first present.

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Monday, March 15th 2010, 7:11pm

Hello all Hope you've had a good day

2mums thanks for the advice about the doppler, DH keeps saying 20 weeks will be the first time it'll work - I'll just have to see.

We got a Graco Tour Sport pram - it's very big - but was £225 and included a carseat and car seat base - we bought a carry cot and raincover to go with it - so all together it came to about £300. It was on special offer so we thought we'd buy and spread the cost. 4 weeks til my scan now - booked the day after off work so me and mum can look at baby clothes.

Mothers day was nice - i got tea and toast in bed and DH gave me a card with our scan picture in - then he got me the Mums know best cookbook, some chocolate and a set of clothes for our little chicken (they were blue - don't know if he's trying to tell me something) It was very very sweet - and it's the first clothing thing we've ever got for the baby - although my mums friend today has bought us a lovely white jumper.

AFM - statyed with toothache on Saturday and been in agony since - playedp the pregnancy card to get an appointment this aft and turns out I've got an expose nerve and need Root filling! - He's done the preliminary work to kill the root and ease my pain and then he's going to do the rest after the babys born so I can have xrays (already booked my mum for babysitting that day). Dentist was really nice and sais since it's all free I've saved myself a couple of hundred quid! - I like this maternity exemtion. even if it did mean two injections and lots of drilling!
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Monday, March 15th 2010, 8:03pm

Sounds like evryone had good weekends, except the toothache for Kd40!

Kd40 - where did you get your pram? There are a couple of the Graco tour ones that I like. Babies R us seem to be very reasonable.

2mums - We bought some babygros in next that have got a zebra, and some other animals on.Probably the ones you saw! I hope you feel a quick soon, once it starts it doesn't stop!

Michy - I am glad DH felt a kick. It almost feels like they are missing out because we can feel so much and they just have to be patient and be there are the right time.

I posted a while back in the first tri about always being hungry, well nothing has changed. I seem to be eating constantly! It does include lots of fruit and veg but I wondered if it's normal??!!! I counted up everything I ate today and there were lots of things that I ate 2 of, is that because I am eating for 2??? :snigger: Luckily it was 2 apples, 2 bananas, 2 tomatoes, 2 yoghurts oh and 2 Penguins!!!!

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

2mums

Star

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 3:11pm

Hi ladies and bumps, hope you’re all having a lovely day and enjoying the sunshine. 88)

Kd40, how sweet that your DH gave you mother’s day presents. You sound a lot more organised than me in terms of buying stuff for the baby. I’ve made a (long) list but that’s about it! Hope the tooth isn’t too painful, at least you didn’t have to pay for the privilege.

Jasper, at least it sounds as though you’re getting your 5-a-day (or maybe more like 10-a-day!) :snigger:

AFM – 18 weeks today, I can’t believe it! :faint: Almost half way there. Mrs Me reckons my boobs are getting bigger, I can’t really tell cos I stopped wearing all my old bras ages ago, but I think she might be right. Might be time to invest in a couple of new bras. I haven’t had much luck with maternity bras but the sports bras I like are really expensive (35 each!) so I might try something else. I’ve seen a really cool-looking maternity bra that comes in leopard print!

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Reg: Oct 23rd 2009

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 3:29pm

afternoon ladies and bumps

Hope your all well

KD40.. how sweet is DH getting a mothers day prezie for you... i got a card no prezie thou lol!!

Jasper.... OMG im the same i eatin like there is no tomorow today i think i may explode ha

2mum.. a investment may be wise into new bras they say they get even bigger !!!!! lol

AFM went tp physio today for my pelvis and they gave me a really attractive pelvis brace!!!!! work is terible as usual im just counting the days and biting my tounge been on a interesting websitev Tiger.gov and htat states if i am empplolyed up to 2 may then they are liable to pay my maternity pay even if im no0t here so finger crossed nothing happens umtil then but the way its going i wont hold my breathe.

Reg: Jan 29th 2009

Children: Our gorgeous son was born 16/7/2010

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 9:33pm

Evening ladies!

Well I've just got in from work and thought I would catch up on how everyone is, didn't want to just read and not write.

kd40, hope the tooth isn't hurting as much now and your purse isn't empty which means more to spend on yourself and the LO! :D

Jasper - sounds like you have bought the same babygros we have, we got two sets of three from next, one set is bright colours with zebras, elephants etc on, the other set is grey and white with cute animals on. Its so hard trying to buy when you don't know the sex as most things seem to be blue or pink. Boots do some lovely neutral babygros too, I bought a pack of 7 vests with bees, bears etc on in a beige colour.

2mums, Happy 18 weeks hun! I bought a new bra the other day as I seemed to have grown out of my normal ones but now my boobs seem to have shrunk again ?( and I haven't worn the new one yet. The leopard print one sounds fab, you should definitely get one of those! :smile:

Jamielou, really hope work doesn't get any worse for you hun, I have everything crossed for you. :hugs: :hugs:

Michy, the baby memory box and baby book sound like great ideas - will be lovely for your LO to look through later :smile:

AFM - ordered the cotbed and a mattress on sunday from babiesrus, the mattress was delivered this morning and I had a call this afternoon to say they are delivering the cotbed next monday - can't believe how quickly they have sorted it! I feel we are a little bit too organised as we seem to have the majority of things we need now, have bought the moses basket, monitor, cotbed, some clothes, nappies and wipes, travel system including car seat and base, still have a list of things to get though but were trying to spread things out so it isn't too expensive all at once.

Oct/Nov 09 - 1st IVF :BFP:
Jan 2012 - Short Protocol ICSI :BFP:
7 wk scan 2/3/12 One [zx076] seen

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 2:21pm

Hi all hope you're having a good day

Jasper - we got out pram from Precious little ones.com - think I may get travel cot from there too as they seem very good value and free enxt day delivery. They also have a high showroom, but as yet cannot convince DH to drive the hour to get there from our house.

2mums - I've not got maternity bras but have gone from a 32 C to a 34DD - some bras fit lovely and some are too big - thought it was only clohtes sizes that were meant to vary - I just got mine from Asda - sticking with underwire at mo as it's alot more comfy - may have to swap soon though. I feel a bit too organised buying stuff at mo as it's still really early, haven't made a list - should do soon though.

Jasper - hope things improve at work soon x - fingers crossed it all goes well until May x

Rockchic - we're spreading the ocst too - babys are very expensive! It's amazing how fast things come through isn't it.

AFM - Have been very tearful - but DH dragged me to cinema to see Shutter Isalnd - was very good - even though I cried on way home as I was thinking of my sister who dies 9 years ago. DH is very sweet and has even put our scan pic as his mobile screensaver :) My toothache has gone (I love y dentist!) and I'm just counting down to scan now. Think I may be starting to feel baby - hope it's not just gas! Seems like a popping in ine place just after lunch - quite regular for a few minutes then nothing. I'm going to physio this after for my shoulder - hope I don't get told off - Haven't been doing my exercises.

Tale care all x
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

2mums

Star

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 4:25pm

Afternoon everyone.

I ordered the leopard print bra so now eagerly awaiting the post :P

Rockchick you are super organised getting most of your essentials already. I’m planning to spread the cost as well so my credit card doesn’t explode. :snigger:

Kd40 glad your tooth feels better. Congrats on feeling some possible movements. I’m jealous, I haven’t felt anything yet. :sadface:

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 6:36pm

Evening all

Rockchick I will be doing exactly the same by your stage. I have only 6 more days til I can start buying!! Yipee. I keep looking at boys clothes (I know there are lots of gorgeous girls clothes out there so not worried about those) as I feel I want to make a real effort if I am having a boy to get bright funky clothes rather than dull light blue, beige, brown and navy clothes the majority seem to be.

2mums sounds like an excellent choice of bra. I am going to Mothercare to get a posh maternity/nursing bra this week. I have some basic nursing bras which are really good but fancy something a bit smarter. I know my boobs have gone up a cup size and a bit but they probably won't grow too much more now til the milk comes in but that only lasts a couple of weeks and generally they will go back to the size they are at about this stage.

KD40 precious little ones sounds like a good place to look :thumbup:

Jamielou hope the pelvis is ok , what happened?

I have a busy week catching up with friends now, particularly looking forward to having a girlie meal round a friends tomorrow night. They like a glass of wine so I have bought myself some alcho free chardonnay - probably awful but I thought I would give it a try!
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 6:43pm

Hello,

I'm sat here eagerly awaiting a call from my best friend who gave birth at 2am yesterday in the car on the way to hospital. How crazy is that???!! I have had a few texts but she is going to call me to fill me in on the dramatic event!!!

Rockchick - I've got my eye on a few things from Babies R Us, so its good to hear that their service is good!

2mums - I'm sure you'll feel something soon. It started for me at around 18 weeks and it took me a while to even be sure that it definitely was the baby and not wind!

kd40- ah ha, preciouslittlones.com, I discovered that site a few weeks ago, but haven'y bought anything from there yet because we are going to visit the shop in a few week despite it being nearly a 4 hour drive away!!!! We are not really driving all that way for the shop, my MIL lives in Grantham an we are off to visit her soon. Maybe you can convice your DH that an hour is nothing compared to my 4 hours. Just don't mention that we are visiting family!!!!

Michy- let us know what the wine is like as I have tried a few alcohol free ones and they were not good!!! A few of the lagers are OK though.

I am off to an NCT nearly new sale on Saturday. Has anyone been to one before and picked up any bargains??? I have booked NCT ante natal classes but they don't start for ages yet.

Have a nice evening everyone.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Jul 30th 2009

Children: Herts& Essex

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 8:08pm

Hiya ladies,

This will be my last post on this board as I had c-section on Sunday (28 weeks pregnant) In due course I will tell my story ...baby girl is doing very well! I just need to recover and heal emotionaly.

Thank u to ROYAL BERKSHIRE HOSPITAL 4 everything...the staff is part of my family and most of all I wanna thank God for looking over me and Hayley. And to my fantastic DH you are FAB love.sorry 4 the big scare.

To all you FZ ladies and bumps enjoy everymoment...thank u 4 the support!
Me 30 & DH 37
starting with 1st egg share TX in August
11/09/09 EC
16 on EC, 8X for us and 8X for  the other couple
6/8 on day 4 and day 5 3xgood embies
16/09/09 1x blastocyst transfer
25/09/09 OTD= BFP!!!!

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Children: A beautiful, miracle FET baby girl

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 10:52am

Wow, Bella! Glad you and your DD are doing OK! Must have been a terrible shock...
Thinking of you all. :xxx3:
January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

2mums

Star

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 12:52pm

Had a bad day yesterday, which was topped off by not being able to find Bobble’s heartbeat on the doppler. I totally freaked out thinking something awful had happened (despite my logical brain telling me he was probably just lying in a weird position) - full story in my diary, but I tried again this morning and did find the heartbeat and all is fine. Phew!

Michy, enjoy your girlie meal tonight.

Jasper, OMG giving birth in the car certainly is dramatic! Hope mum and baby are well. Let me know how you get on at the NCT nearly new sale – I’m going to one next month and not sure what to expect!

Bella – wow that must have been a shock! Congratulations on your little girl, glad to hear she’s doing well.

How's everyone else doing?

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Friday, March 19th 2010, 11:47am

Hi Ladies

2mums sorry you had a scare, hopefully when the movements are regular you will have no more!x

BellaP excellent news a DD and glad she is doing well, sorry it was a traumatic event but all good in the end, can't wait to hear all, take are care of yourself and DD xxx

Jasper your friend just goes to show us how you just can't really ever be prepared hope she is well xxx

The night out was really lovely, a real tonic. The wine was very pleasant, slightly sweet for a chardonnay but not unpleasant I drank nearly the whole bottle. It was from Asda and called 'Fre'. I will try the red soon xxx
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

2mums

Star

Friday, March 19th 2010, 2:44pm

Hello girls and bumps, happy Friday!

I felt something last night and again today that MIGHT have been Bobble moving. Kind of like bubbles popping in my tummy. But I'm not sure if it was just gas! I really hope it was Bobble.

Well my leopard print bra has arrived, can't wait to go home and try it on but I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed - I haven't yet managed to find a maternity bra that works for me.

Michy glad you enjoyed your night out and that the alcoholo-free wine actually tasted good!

I'm going to spend the morning with my mum tomorrow, really looking forward to it and I know she's longing to see the bump.

Hope you all have a fab weekend, whatever you have planned.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 9:49am

That's great 2Mums, sounds like baby Bobble alright.
I am off to my pre-natal yoga this morning. We had our anomaly scan yesterday and its a girl!
Delighted that the baby is all okay. Couldn't believe how much she is moving around in there - so I am only feeling a teeny tiny fraction of the movement.
Apr '09 - Lap & Dye (I blocked tube - adhesions removed from other)
July '09 :BFP:
Sep '09 - 9w 3d - MMC
Oct '09 :BFP:
Bubba is a little girl!

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 7:25pm

Hi everyone!

BellaP - Congratulations on the birth of your little girl. I hope you are al well.

Michy - I might give that wine a try. I'll let you know what I think!

2mums - I'll look forward to hearing if you have felt anymore movement over the weekend. As for bras I have given up on maternity bra's they just don't give me enough support and I'm needing alot of support at the moment!!!

Wishdust - bab21 Lots of shopping for pink things for you now then!!! How was the yoga? I have thought about starting but not sure what to expect.

I have had a lovely day today. We went to an NCT nearly new sale this morning. 2mums - my advice is get there early ( we were approx 100th in the queue), take a bag to carry everything in, and be prepared for lots of pushing and shoving!!! We did get some bargains though. We got a Annabel Karmel baby/todler recipe book, play mat, a few toys and some clothes. The clothes were not for our baby but for my friend who had a little girl this week. There were loads of clothes, but nothing nuetral, some was brand new and still had tags on. There were larger items too, cots, prams, travel cots, moses baskets.
This afternoon my friend came round with her 4 day old DD. She is absolutely gorgeous, and me and DH were both cuddling her, saying can you beleive we will have our own in 19 weeks!!! It was interesting to see how my cats reacted to the crying. One hid under the bed, 2 sat in the conservatory looking wide eyed and 1 carried on as if nothing was happening. Yes, I do have 4!

We were talking today about another friend who had the group B strep test and it was positive. Have any of you had or will you be having this test???

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

2mums

Star

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 8:29pm

Hi girls and bumps.

Well I'm thrilled to report that I've felt more movement today - more bubbles and also something stronger, like a little prod from the inside. It's amazing, I'm so excited [zx014]

Well guess what - the leopard print maternity bra was NOT a success. AAARRGGGH! It doesn't help that I'm a bit of a weird size, I'm really small round the back and normally wear a 30DD. Can't seem to find anything that works. I've got one more to try before I give up and stick with my expensive sports bras.

Wishdust congrats on your little girl ^^

Jasper - thanks for the tip about the NCT sale. Do you think half an hour early is early enough? Or should I camp out and take book? :snigger: Sounds like you got some good stuff. I'm probably being dumb but I don't even know what the group B strp test is ?( Interesting how your cats reacted to your friend's baby. I'm planning to buy the "Sounds Soothing Behaviousal CD pack" to play to my dogs (I have 3!), it's basically a CD of baby noises designed to get pets used to it before the baby is born. One of my dogs is so chilled out he probably won't even notice :snigger:

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Reg: Apr 4th 2008

Children: We now have a gorgeous new little baby daughter! can't believe i can say that now!!! :D

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 11:53am

Hey ladies and bumps...

Glad to hear all is well with you all...
2 mums i'm having the same hassles trying to find a good bra... in between sizes but every shop i try seems to be different? argghhh! I also had a fright too this week when i couldn't hear my lil cherub's heart beat... Got a real fright! We usually only have a listen every tues night after One Born Every Minute :D I was just told that i am rhesus negative and have to be very careful at any bumps or knocks to the belly... Have to carry a little green card around with me too incase anything happens.. something to do with incase my blood and the baby's blood mixes...still carrying the extra sack too :(

KD40 how are you lovey? You having any luck with the HB?
Michy think i'l also give the wine a go :yes: hMMMM

Jamielou i can't get over the grief your work are giving you lovey... I really would be kickin up hell in there. I wouldn't take that from anyone... She has to know that you will take her behaviour, insults and down right rudeness, not to mention unprofessionalism, further. That is bullying and most workplaces practice a zero tolerance policy to this huni. She will not have a leg to stand on if you take it further. I really hope you are enjoying your pregnancy outside the wrkplace and not allowing her to ruin your moment. I can't go people like that...my blood boils every time i read your posts! Oh and p.s your work are not legally privy to ALL of your medical records and your doctor will know this and back you up... They are obliged to only discuss (and with your permission, hence he is asking to see you) information relating to your reason for being off work, and even then he will agree with you beforehand what to tell them. I feel like kicking her ass for you lmao

Just thinking..i hope i have the right names for the right posts :D baby brain is totally taking over!
2mums did you get your wee journal for bobble? I've seen a few online that might be suitable if you havn't found any yet. think it's a lovely idea.

So jealous of all those that are feeling their lil bubbas move... I CAN'T WAIT!

Well i've skived long enough now... better get back to my essays... wish all i had to worry about was wrk and being preggy... moving house, 3 essays to do a 3hr exam to study for and on and and on and on... starting to rip my knitting!

Have a lovely Sunday ladies :yes:

Chat soon.. p.s Any of you seen the stokke pram and pushchair? if so what's your thoughts? to me the carrycot is tiny?? and the little shopping bag seems bit too tiny... BUT i'm loving it and not sure why! Let me know what you think? Loving the I Candy too but also loving the Concorde and the new Mammas and Pappas Joolz and Mylo... ? How are we supposed to choose from the many many options :P

First ICSI Dec '09 :BFP: :weehee:

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 8:21am

Good Morning ladies, hope you all had a lovely weekend

Mitchy- glad yoy are well love, my pelvis has sofened and tilted get rather painful and they have given me a big brace to wear ( so attractive) and will issue me with crutches when it gets worse!!!! what a sight i will look lol!!

Bella p - OMG hope you and DD are ok hunny that must of been such a shock for you..... take it easy xx

2mum-----yeah bobble is moving how amazing that must be of you and Mrs you awww i cant wait

Wishdust - congrats your in the pink brigade with me !!!! v

ladybug - hows the work going, hope your ok, thanks for your message god i no how bad are work being im just holkding out for my mat leave!!! if i get there! went to doc on Friday he was disgusted on thier behaviour and their detailed lette to him in regards to my IVF he said he will not be disclosing any of my info such as ivf he said he will release a letter staing my due date and that i am fit to work, he showed me they letter they had sent him i was so appauled by what they was saying i was to stomp into head office and slap them but suppose that wont do me any favours!!!! :cross:

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 9:02am

BellaP - Hope all is going well for you and the wee one.

Michy - I have a few bottles of Fre downstairs that DH bought. Its not bad taste wize but be careful - it can give very bad indigestion as it is quite acidic. There is a non alco Champagne that is much nicer - I'll get the name of it later on and post it.
Tastes like the real thing.

2Mums - I was thinking of getting same CD for our doggies. Its supposed to be brilliant. I can only imagine what its like - loads of ga ga goooo goooo noises and then once in a while to most unholy baby squeal with the sound of a nice peaceful cot mobile in the background. It will really prepare them for the next step in their doggie lives :-)

Jasper - I'll admit I was gawking at the little girly pinkie rompers in Mothercare yesterday. I went in to get a back brace. Got distracted by the screams out of a little girl getting her hair done in the kiddycutz at the back of the store. Boy was she scared of the sissors.

Jamielou - Its exciting isn't it. Can't believe it is a little girl. Delighted with any flavor but its just knowing either way as made it so much more real. I reckon from the scan that baby wishdust looks like DH.

AFM - Been having very very bad back for the last week .. maybe since Tuesday. Did have a touch of sciatica that was manageable until then. Next thing I developed this horrendous pain in my scapula (shoulder blade). Had to go to the doctor on Friday who gave me this cream to rub on it. She also said that I needed to exercise my upper body more that all the dog walking was great for the legs only. Later on Friday the sciatica got MUCH worse. Woke up on Saturday and took ages to turn over in bed. Now this sounds mad - but it cleared uyp almost instantly yesterday afternoon. I was bursting to go (TMI) while out for a walk and we went to the shopping centre. Once I had gone much of the sciatica did too. It musthave been either my bladder pressing on the nerve - or baby WD moved over to where the bladder was. Who knows. The pain is still there - but its not even a fraction as bad as it was.
Sep '09 - 9w 3d - MMC
Bubba is a little girl!

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 10:17am

Hi girls
I am so pleased to be able to join you all as I am 13w today :happy: Bump is growing well and most people think I look 20w so I think both babies must be growing well. My last scan was at 10 w and both were measuring as they should and my next scan will be at 16w. I am a nurse and have been off work since DR so I am looking forward to going back on Thurs but obviously worried in case I can't manage as I am still very nauseated when hungry or tired.
I must now read back a few posts to catch up with you all x

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 10:41am

Hi Ladies

KTodd welcome glad to hear all is well with the 2 bubbies, good luck with the return to work.

Wishdust big congrats on your little girl. Bet you can't wait to start all that pink shopping! Did you try the red Fre? That champagne sounds lovely. Sorry to hear about all the pain. It is funny how it can just disappear suddenly I had a terrible pain in last tri of 1st preg. Suddenly couldn't move could only sit in an upright position on the edge of the sofa. It was a real worry, however half an hour later I got up and it had magically disappeared! Never came back again either!

Jamielou how far gone are you now? I notice your ticker does not work. Glad you seem well except for pelvis probs xx

ladybug rhesus neg result is ok these days due to the injection they give you are you due that soon? My friend was the same never had any probs.

I had a lovely weekend swimming again with DD this time. Really getting loads of kicks now like a little mini drummer in there. Iam so excited about my scan tomorrow, got DD coming too, fingers crossed LO will show us their bits!! :snigger: I have booked online my antenatal classes today so should hear back in 3 weeks.
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 11:06am

Mitchy- im 18cwks 3 days now im not getting movement yet im worried now!!!

KD todd - welcome hunny glad your doing well and your babies xx

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 1:44pm

jamielou So you are the same as me except the doc's think I am 19 weeks tomorrow with a due date of 16 Aug!! I may change my ticker to reflect that I see what they say when I speak to them tomorrow at scan.

Don't worry at all about movement, it is happening you just are not aware yet. I will happen most people feel it at 20weeks plus. Look out for those little bubbles that don't turn into wind!! :snigger:
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

2mums

Star

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 3:29pm

Hi ladies and bumps.

I haven’t felt any movement from Bobble today or yesterday. Is it normal for it to be infrequent at first? Not really sure what to expect.

Ladybug, I had a scare with my doppler last week. I guess because the babies are still quite small it’s sometimes hard to find them if they’re lying in a funny position. I can totally understand why some people decide not to get a doppler! (Though it’s lovely when you do hear it). I haven’t bought a baby record book for Bobble yet, will prob go to Mothercare over Easter as they have quite a few. But please do send me links to the ones you’ve found and I’ll take a look! At the moment I’m just writing everything down in my ttc journal.

I love the look of the Stokke Xplory, it’s so crazy! But the price is really offputting.

Jamielou, how’s the pelvis? Hope the brace is helping, it won’t be much fun having to hobble around on crutches with a big bump! Glad your doc is sticking up for you re the work situation.

Wishdust, yeah I’ve heard good things about that CD too. Poor dogs don’t know what they’re in for! :snigger: Glad your back is a bit better, that sounds so painful. How strange that it cleared up when you went to the loo!

Hello Kirsten, welcome to 2nd tri. Good luck with going back to work on Thursday, that must feel quite odd after being off for so long!

Michy, good luck with your scan, hope your LO cooperates!

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 8:58pm

Hi,

2Mums - I startted feeling proper flutters @ 17 weeks but didn't really know if they were Bubba. Up until a few days ago I was lucky to get a tap every second day. It is only in the last few days that I have been feeling a fair bit of movement every day. Atthe scan on Friday I was amazed at how much Bubba was moving - summersaults etc and I was lying there feeling none of it. Give booble a couple of weeks to perfect the punches ;-)

Jamielou - don't worry - you'll feel it soon ..
Ladybug - I don't think rhesus neg is an issue on your first child, only on subsequent children. Basically, if you are rhesus neg and DH is rhesus positive and buby gets Dad's blood type then antibodies can be created.

Michy - thinking of taking the plunge and swimming myself. DH was supposed to come along over the weekend but he chickened out because he "didn't want to get wet" ... he he :snigger:

Kirstin - yeeeaaaahh - welcome to the second tri :) Delighted to see you here. Hopefully the nasty symptoms will start to clear up for you soon.

AFM
A lot better today - still some pain but its manageable. Seems to loosen up as the day goes on.
Sep '09 - 9w 3d - MMC
Bubba is a little girl!

Reg: Sep 3rd 2009

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 10:22pm

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I have posted on here. work for me has been pretty stressfull due to some unprofessional people I work with. Anyway, long story which we will not discuss here.

However on the plus side, we have today reached a milestone on this ICSI journey. We are officially on 24 weeks and therefore as they say the baby is now "viable" as the lungs are pretty well developped. The baby has been extremely active. It seems that he/she knows when it is night or day. Seems to be waking up at around 7am and then going back to sleep late at around 11pm. The rest of the time it is "bouncing castle", trumpolene you name it. DW has started feeling big kicks which actually hurt. Mind you she is pretty big at this point. I know someone whos is three weeks behind her and she literally has no bump showing. i am assuming this baby is quite big.

I do hope every one else is fine and that the pregnancy is going well. Soon we will all look forward to moving to the third trimester. Although I do not post often I always read all the posts and enjoy reading finding out how others are doing.

Take care of yourselves

regards

Kaborex

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 11:21am

Hello

Haven't been on here for ages, just thought I would pop by and say :hi:

I have reached the 24 week stage so I am happy. The twins are kicking me like mad and I am already the size of a house!! Hope everyone is keeping well. :xxx3:

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 5:19pm

Hi everyone,
Sorry I have just been lurking around here.... it's about time I checked in really!
Hope everyone's well and enjoying 2nd tri!

flowerpower - I know what you mean about being the size of a house. Everyone at work keeps gawking at me and gasping "How many weeks are you?" Good to hear your twins are keeping active!

2mums - don't worry about not feeling the baby sometimes, it might just be in a different position or kicking your insides, which makes it harder to detect. It's only later on when you need to start monitoring baby's movements. I don't get much from twinnie 2 any more because she has an anterior placenta, except when she's way over to the side.
All the Stokke stuff looks great, yeah- shame about the astronomic prices!! I really liked their round cot that you can extend out into a cot bed, but when I checked the prices it was way out of our price range...

Michy - how'd the scan go?? Did you get to see baby's bits??

kirstin - nice to see you here! Glad that your twinnies are doing well... how's things back at work? Hope your nausea is starting to subside!

wishdust - sorry to hear your back's giving you jip. Need to take it easy despite your exercising to make sure you don't overcompensate with your other muscles and cause secondary injuries (possibly what happened with shoulder blade). I've had a bit of SPD and because I keep hauling myself around with my arms, I end up with really sore shoulders and dead arms. Have to learn to to adjust the way I'm pushing myself up.
Yay for team pink - lots of lovely pretty stuff!!

jasper - I really wanted to go to an NCT sale, but the nearest one to me is miles away. Never mind, will keep my eye out. We've booked onto an NCT antenatal class too as everyone seems to rave about them. How long is yours for? Ours is over 6 weeks, but it's in the evenings so really convenient for us.

AFM - had my 20 week scan yesterday and the sonographer was very nice and took a good look at twinnies bits to tell us what sex they were. She was pretty sure that twinnie 2 is a girl, but twinnie 1 was being a bit coy... she seemed to spy something between his legs so she decided in the end that he was most likely a boy. So we have one of each, which we're made up with! (Not that we really minded too much.) More importantly, both babies are growing well and all their organs are showing as normal and healthy. They were bouncing around everywhere and driving the poor sonographer potty because she couldn't get a good look for very long.
Asked the doc about the pain I've had in my groin area (suspect it's early SPD) and he said there's nothing really he can do and just to take it easy and take painkillers if it gets too much. I've warned my boss that I might be disappearing early if it gets unbearable, but putting a box underneath my desk to rest my legs on and wearing my support band, it's not getting any worse at the moment, thank goodness.

:smile:
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 7:20pm

Hi everyone

So went for the scan, went very well and as I predicted we are having a boy baby7 .

His winkie was on show the minute she looked and kept making an appearance all the way through!! All healthy and normal looking which was great. She said he was very photogenic and was doing all the right things. Very active which made her think it was a footballer (daddy would love that). DD really enjoyed it too but was disappointed it was a boy. I can't wait to get buying!!

Aiwah glad the scan went well and the twins are good. One of each excellent.
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 8:16am

Morning all

Michy..... aww its a boy congrats hunny really pleased for you

Aiwah.... 1 of each how nice you must be made up..... i have spd too and my pelvis has tilted so i no the pain your in, i was given one of those attractive supports and have to go back for crutches when the pain gets worse!!!!!! they told me to go swimming twice a week but do alternative strokes rather than breast..... i havent had time to go yet though!!!!

AFM........ my baby girl kicked last night it was amazing it felt like she was prodding me i was so made up i could of cried DH was smiling like a cheshire cat bless

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 8:59am

kaborex - great to hear from you. You won't be too bad if baby kaborex keeps that timetable when in the outside world!

Aiwah - excellent news on the scan. One of each, you must both be delighted. I think you are dead right about my case of shoulder pain last week. I had probably overdone the walking a bit hoping to shake out the sciatica. :) I hope you SPD stays manageable for you now - its a nuisance getting it isn't it.

Michy - a baby boy! Yeah - congratulations. Don't worry about DD - they get funny when a new member of th efamily is on the way. My friend's DD was 9 and she got in a right huff because Mummy was going to call her brother something that she did not like.

Jamielou - At last says you - a kick in the ribs from the little one :thumbsup:.

ATM - nothing to report here - feeling pretty much okay since yesterday - no pains (touches wood). Looking forward to the weekend because we're having a small get together at our house, maybe 20 or so guests. I am so looking forward to the brighter evenings and the nice weather. Driving home from work and still having some daytime to potter about is lovely.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Sep '09 - 9w 3d - MMC
Bubba is a little girl!

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 9:34am

Congratulations Aiwah 1 of each is fantastic x
Michy a little boy great you may get some blue in x

I have been so tired this week and really sick at night although not vomiting very close. I have to go to sleep about 10 pm as sickness takes over. I got a good nights sleep but have woke up tired today again. Going to see my Gp today to double check if I should go back to work tomorrow. I really thought I would feel better by now and want to go back to work but I am so scared of feeling any worse.
Hope you are all ok and taking it easy blowkiss

2mums

Star

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 12:37pm

I had lots of ‘tapping’ in my tummy last night. : D

Wishdust, glad to hear the pain is better. I’m with you on the brighter evenings – can’t wait til the clocks change.

Karobex and Flowerpower, good to hear from you and congrats on reaching the 24-week milestone. Last night on ‘One born every minute’ there was a tiny little baby who I THINK they said was born at 23 weeks, and she survived! It was amazing.

Emma, fab news about the scan and how lovely that you’ve got one of each – now you get to buy pink AND blue! What’s SPD?

Michy, congrats on your little footballer. I’ve still got to wait another week for my scan but I hope Bobble is as keen to show off his bits as your little man, so the sonographer can get a good look! :snigger:

Jamielou it’s so lovely when you feel the movements, you must be really chuffed.

Kirsten sorry to hear you’re still feeling so rough. Hope your GP appointment goes well.

Did anyone else see One Born… last night? That tiny baby who was born at 23 weeks (did I really hear that right?!) was absolutely amazing, what a little fighter. Weird to think that when she was born she was only 4 weeks older than Bobble is now!

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 12:55pm

Yes 2 mums I watched it last night can't believe her ears only grew after she was born, amazing.
Gp has prescribed me an inhaler for my chest as I am still very wheezy at times. She was able to hear twin on right sides heartbeat but thinks twin 2 is hiding behind. She said as they are still lying in the pelvis it is difficult to hear but I was more than happy. I feel a lot of flutters from twin on left so I know all is well :happy:
2mums you are in for a shock if bobble has no bits as you seem convinced its a boy :8o: Thats great you are feeling loads of movement I can't wait :happy:

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 1:28pm

Hello all - hope your doing well

Eveybody seems to be finding out what they're having - I've still got to wait 3 weeks! - seems like eternity at the mo. Think I feel lilchick kick - but not really sure - sometimes it's strong and when I ask chic to do it again - nothing for a day!

Ktod - glad your feeling a little better - hope the inhaler works well.

AFM - felt very rough this week - think I'm coming down with cole - felt very sick this morning so had to call in sick - usualy for headache and stuff I'd be popping pills - but want to try and stay off them so just went back rto bed and slept for ages - then went round to see my mum and she was out - cheek! Going to go back to sleep now - feel very hot and tired - think I just need lots of rest. DH has taken my car today, so think he was glad I wasn't driving his to work!

2mums

Star

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 2:18pm

Leaking nipples?

Anyone else had this yet? Last night and the night before I noticed that my nipples had leaked a small amount of clear fluid. I wasn't expecting that this early, I didn't think it happened til much later! I've just done a quick internet search and apparently it's perfectly normal to have leaky boobs from about 16 weeks. The body getting ready to breastfeed I guess! But rather strange.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 3:19pm

Work going from bad to worse!!!! dragon boss been in and has bulied my deputy to sign ac statment against me, she is vso upset so much so that she is haning her notice in and has said she will give me a statmeent to say she was bullied into it...... one of my othr staff has been in to me in tears saying she has also been forsed to so the same im so upset i dont know how much more i can take of this!!!!

MY deputy said she told the dragon she did not agree with what is happening and that she felt i was being mistreated and was told " what are you inplying" she said this wont go against your manager!!!!!

I feel sick i want to get my coat and walk out saying f**k off!!!!!

My deputy said the things on the statement are untrue and have been twisted to look really bad and she told her so, but she was with her husband who is he MD andthey tld her just to sign it would be ok

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 3:57pm

Apt at solicitor next wed xx

Just spoke with all my care supervisors whom are doing a statement for me on what typoe of manager i am and what kind of person

2mums

Star

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 4:08pm

It's def time for you to get some legal advice. This is beyond a joke and they should not be allowed to treat people like that.

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 4:32pm

Hello Everyone!

So nice to hear everyones stories. I have been watching that 'one born every minute' but was a bit scared to watch the last one due to the fact that they were the same age as my wee ones, it's a really scary thought. Anyone else feel like that?

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. xx

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 6:56pm

Hi everyone,

Here goes, I hope I don't miss anyone!

Kaborex - Nice to hear from you again and congrats on reaching the 24 weeks milestone.

Flowerpower - Congrats to you too!

Aiwah - Yes we are on a 6 week NCT course too, I think one are 2 are during the day but it will be after I have left work anyway. I have heard good things about them but not much details, not sure what to expect really! I just want to know how to change a nappy and how too bath a baby, as I have no idea!!!

Michy - So you are having a boy. There have been lots of girls on this thread so we were due a boy!

Jamielou - How many weeks are you? You will never get bored of feeeling the kicks. It makes me smile every time. Especially when I am in boring meetings at work!!! :snigger:

Wisherdust - I agree about the lighter evenings. It seems to give me more energy too. The summer can't come soon enough for me!!!

Kirsten - Not sure if I have said hello and welcome yet. So, 'hello and welcome!' I hope you are feelling better.

2mums - yes the baby on one born was 23 weeks. I think I lasted less than 5 minutes before the tears were streaming!!! It's the first one that made me cry. I think it was because that little baby was only 2 weeks older than my little Bambino. I am glad there was a happy ending. How amazing were the nurses that work there, it takes a very special person to be able to do that. As for your other question about the leaking, I have had that too, I googled it and it does seem to be normal.

Kd40 - I hope you feel better soon.

AFM, I've been feeling tired the last few days but I think it's just because of a busy weekend and busy times at work. Getting up numerous times in the night for a wee doesn't help either!!!
I am getting loads of comments about my bump now.I'm still struggling a bit with clothes. I have been in maternity trousers for a few weeks, but the tops still seem too big, so I am just wearing normal tops but making sure they are long ones. I have been looking at stuff online but it all seems so expensive for just a few months wear and some of it is too frumpy! Can anyone recommend anywhere with reasonable prices andnon frumpy styles???!!!

Is there anyone else that has decided not to find out the sex of their LO? It seems that perhaps I am the only one at the moment. Whenever I am in a shop surrounded by cute baby clothes I do regret not fining out, as I want to buy some!!!

I hope you are all well.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 8:21pm

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! The twinnies got their first present yesterday - one of hubby's colleagues was so made up for us that she immediately went out and got them a pair of little blue and pink booties. So sweet of her!

Michy - Yay for team blue!! Now you have one of each! Bet you're made up! We can't wait to go shopping properly either, but gonna wait and see how much we get in hand-me-downs first.

jamielou - I haven't been to docs with my SPD properly yet as it doesn't kick in until the afternoon after I get in from work and I just rest it out. Have just been wearing the mothercare support belt at the moment and I've got myself a box to put underneath my desk at work so I can sit with my feet elevated. Sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble at work - definitely need to get legal advice as they definitely shouldn't be treating you so badly. Hope you win your battle and come out smiling and unscathed - we're all rooting for you.

wishdust - glad to year your pain is subsiding! Mine isn't getting any worse for now and I'm doing what I can to keep my pelvis supported. It's worst during the night when I am flopping about from side to side, so gonna invest in a Dreamgenii pillow at the weekend and see if it helps. Worst pain is when I get up at night to go to the loo... that's excruciating, but I have to do it or risk wetting myself... :snigger:

kirstin - take it easy and don't go back if you're not up to it. Gotta do what's best for you and the twinnies. Take care!!

2mums - SPD is the old name for Pelvic Girdle Pain. It's when your pelvic joints loosen because of the weight of bump and also from the hormones and because of that it feels like someone's either kicked you in the groin or in the kidneys (or both), especially when you walk, get up or stand on one leg (have to sit on bed to get my pants on and off). Hoping it doesn't get any worse, but doc seemed pretty sure that it will, esp with the twins. It's no fun....
I'm scared to watch One born.. any more. Some of the people on that programme are mad! I guess it makes good TV though.

kd40 - hope you get well soon! If you're bunged up, try a steam inhaler.... really good for clearing those sinuses. Don't worry, three weeks will fly by and you'll soon find out what your baby is!

jasper - I've been wearing maternity leggings for ages and just wear stretchy jumpers (from Primark) and baggy cardies (got a nice one from George) over the top. I have one maternity dress that I got from the Dorothy Perkins sale, but it really exaggerates my (pretty huge) bump and everyone just stares at me. Like you, I don't believe in spending loads on clothes, so I've picked up a few second hand items from ebay and just keeping an eye out on the DP website for when they have discounts on. (Free delivery this weekend with some reductions, worth a look!) I did invest in a pair of mat jeans from Mothercare (not too bad at £20 and they are the ONLY place that does maternity gear for short people) and they are sooooooo comfy!! :happy:

Hi to anyone I've missed... hope you're well!

:happy:
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

2mums

Star

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 12:49pm

Jasper – H&M has some nice maternity stuff and it’s very reasonably priced. And like Emma said it’s worth checking eBay – I got a lovely dress on there (brand new) for a tenner!

Emma – that sounds really painful, hope it doesn’t get any worse.

Glad it's not just me with the leaky boobs - at the moment I have half a chopped up sanitary towel in each bra cup, really must get some washable breast pads. My nipples also feel itchy (sorry TMI), could be my makeshift breast pads irritating them - anyone else had this?

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 1:27pm

Hi

Hope everyone is well, sorry if I don't reply to all. Thanks for all the lovely comment about my lil boy. It is definitely sinking in now!

2mums it seems do funny to get leaky boobs hope they don't get too much worse for you. I have never had that but my boobs are quite sore at the mo and very itchy!

Aiwah glad is all well and you have some cute booties.

Jasper, defo go for H&M especially for jeans,but also you can get so many normal clothes that will fit. There are some great long vests in DP and other long tops that are in fashion and cheapish. Also I think there are a lot of tops with a maternity feel for spring/summer so just have a look around normal shops.

jamielou god it just gets worse - glad you got an appt sorted and your colleagues and showing some solidarity.

kd40 and ktodd sorry you are both unwellxx

wishdust I am enjoying the milder weather definitely and as we all keep waking by 6 - 6.30 it will be nice to see the clocks go forward.

I must stay away from baby shops!! God I just want to spend now. I have ordered my buggy mammas & p luna mix came to £355 but that included alot of extras. Went to Mothercare today to get a maternity bra (got too moulded nursing ones, pink and black) then spent more on some gorgeous outfits and even some dummies for very little ones, also a baby book, I found exactly the same one I had for DD!! Oh and I forgot I ordered some nursery bits, rainbow collection, from jojomamam..... I must stop!
7yr old DD Natural
2nd ICSI Nov 09

2mums

Star

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 2:48pm

Michy, put that credit card away! :snigger: Nah just kidding, at least you won't have a last-minute buying rush!

ICSI Apr09 BFN

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 4:19pm

Hi All hope your all well

Michy.... enoy the spending hunny!!!

Well my baby girk did a sumersalt 2day it really made me jump bless she must be having a whale of a time in there!!

as for work my deputy has handed in her notice and told them she retrackes any statement she was forced to sign under pressure that was unture!!!! there having kittens now keep ringing her mobile and harrasing her!!!

She has given me a copy of the email and is doing me a statement to take to solicitor with me on Wed!!!! i cant stop shaking today im a nervous wreck!!!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE