You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• "Bells" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:44am

SECOND TRIMESTER CHAT - 2010

Good morning :smile:

A new thread for you, to get Christmas off to a clean and shiny start!

xmas49

Please check the old thread, there are a few new posts in there...

SECOND TRIMESTER CHAT ARCHIVE 1/9/09 - 1/12/09

Happy second trimester x x x

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:55am

ooooo, how exciting, a new home. Thanks Bells!

I'll have a little look around and find a comfy spot. Wonder who'll be next to arrive :innocent:?

It's nice here, quite swish!
Here's some :flowerbasket: :flowerbasket: :flowerbasket: to brighten it up a bit, and I'd best get in some more christmassy bits....

How about xmas36 xmas42 and of course a lovely sparkly :xmastree:

Ooo, think I just saw a baby2 fly past.....!

Come on in girls!

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:27am

Hello Girls :)

Hope you all doing well.

I went for a walk on Sunday and I was running (as it started to rain) and looking at something on my side and run it to a post with sharp end- which hit me straight in my lower belly- I was terrified- It hurt a lot and I was worried about baby- but when I come back I listen to baby heart and is still strong and fast- I have no pain or nothing ( and I listen to baby like 5 times after) so I managed to calm down. I think I will start to wear pillow on my belly just in case
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 12:13pm

Thanks God for Internet- I’m getting some sharp pain in my belly -straight away it worry me but I read out that it is the stretching of the ligaments (or muscles) which hold your uterus in place- and it normal in 3-4 month of pregnancy..
What would I do without the information’s we can get from net....
Klaudia

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 1:07pm

Hello Lovely ladies!

WOW, new thread!!!

Im going to join Jess and brighten things up!

:party: to get us going!

starsmile cos its cute!

:dance: cmon everyone and join in

:xmas46:

xmas50
There, i think that will do hehe.
Hope ur all good
its very cold, am wondering if it might just be a white christmas!?
I hope so!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 2:44pm

ohh feel so merry already xmas40 xmas33 xmas36
Klaudia

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 4:03pm

oh i just love christmas xx xmas43
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 5:02pm

[zx071] I'm here!! Ooooh, all new and shiny!!!

Klaudia, I'd still call the midwife and let them know about your accident. Especially as the pains started afterwards. The thing with dopplers is that yes we can hear the heartbeat but we don't know what is normal, what is too fast, what is too slow etc. This is why I won't buy one because I'll make myself worry!

Anyway, thought I'd put my bit in....

xmas43 xmas50 xmas38 xmas39 :xmas46: xmas44 (seeing as we can't too much!) xmas33

Woohoo!!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Christian

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 5:15pm

Wow new thread and FZ was not down as I thought or was it??

Anyways I love December and christmas so here are some x-mas goodies
:chocs: :chocs: :xmas5: xmas40 xmas33 :xmas3: :xmastree:
Betti
2nd ICSI - April 2009 BFN
3rd ICSI - Aug 2009:BFP:

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 6:36pm

Hi Ladies

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Jess! I can't wait for mine - although, like you, I'm petrified too. I had a dream I was having two girls when I had my nap today.

I've got my mum (73) and grandma (93) staying and I took them and my son (3) to Meadowhall today. It kept them occupied and I bought a pair of the dreaded slip on shoes. They were from Fatface and quite frankly I wouldn't have been seen dead in them before this pregnancy - but at least they were half price. They're warm and leather and I'm already struggling to bend down to put my shoes on - this is about comfort and practicality!

It's feeling very festive on here! I've never done Christmas before as I was brought up as a muslim - but with a 3 year old son, I guess I have to now (DP's Catholic but of course, as a man, he's never organise a Christmas himself :snigger:). Feeling quite excited about it. It'll be fun for it to mean something more than just an excuse to party and drink too much!

Hope your belly's feeling better Klaudia. I get all sorts of aches and pains around my bump especially as the day wears on.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 6:49pm

Roxy, i had 3 dreams that i was having agirl, and it turned out hes a boy!
xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 6:54pm

Shush Steff! I already have one boy - I want at least one girl :snigger:

R x

PS Really, I don't care. Little boys are so lovely, I'd be happy to have three :D

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 8:34pm

Well hello ladies and what a lovely new place we call home!

Klaudia, I am sure that everything is absolutely fine with you and baby but I agree with Flic. Just to be on the safe side you should mention it to the midwife and she then decide whether you need to be checked out.

I know what you mean about the stomach pains though as I've been getting these. They are terrible if I get up too quickly from the chair or out of the car, the pains are so sharp they take my breath away but after a moment they go away. Same thing if I cough too. The doctor said it was round ligament pain and said basically all the ligaments holding my abdomen are stretching out and gone a bit weak & its completely normal.

I hope everyone else is doing ok today xx

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 6:09am

Hi guys,

We have a new home yeah !!! LOL

Well saw consultant today all is well with baby which is good and he has booked me in for a C-section on 22nd April when i will be 37 weeks if things are going ok with pelvis and i can still handle the pain then we can always move it till later seems werid booking a date as such !!!

Klaudia i would to phone the midwife just to be on the safe side im sure all will be ok.
7 days till i go to Sydney cant wait looking forward to a nice break, now the kids have gone we got all the xmas presents out and DH is wrapping them now hes so sweet.

Will check in later to see how you all are take care xx
Kelly xx

torr

Ace

Reg: Jun 4th 2009

Children: 1 little girl 7 years born natural

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 6:41am

WEll thought I would say hello, to anybody who remembers me !!!
Have not been on for about a month as been Moving to dream house then it took ages for internet, then I just couldnt catch up with everybody on here its sooo busy.
With dream house we have bought a dream puppy and looking for a dream pony for little Boe my daughter
I had a scan yesterday and am having a boy (new this already but it was not 100%) DH is over the moon as I just sighed a releif that all is well.
my Mum is flying over today so cant wait to see her, shes just coming for the weekend but with alot of English goodies its just a shame she cant bring me a nice strawberry cream cake from sayers :snigger:

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 7:38am

Torr!!!! Great to hear from you hunny and it is fab that all is going so well in your new dream world :D Look at you as well, little girl already, little boy on the way, dream house, dream puppy and soon-to-be dream pony too. You are quite the little package :snigger:

Hello to all and the wonderful welcomes to our new home. Would love to get into the spirit but I am at work and sneeking on here before dealing with the backlash of me daring to be off for 4 days!

All is well with me, just sulking as I am back to work but wanted to pop in and say Hi

love to all

xx

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

Jess

Ace

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 7:50am

poop - jusyt wrote a really long post then pressed the wrong button and lost it :hairout

Start again... Torr, so good to hear from you. Hope the move went well and you're loving your dream home - an a puppy - how fab! Is it to practice before LO arrives? You'd better get the training out the way before your little boy (yay!) arrives! Enjoy the time with your Mum.

Kelly, it must be a bit wierd having a date for the section now. I hope the pain eases for you.

Hi Lynne, Steff & Kat.

Roxy, hope you're having a lovely time with your mum and grandma and being pampered a bit. Your shoe tale made me smile! Enjoy getting festive.

Flic, how's the training going? Hope you're still enjoying the room service!

AFM, DH and I had a lovely day off yesterday. We had our scan and (apart from getting told off for forgetting to take my notes :O it was great). We saw everything so clearly - I was amazed at the detail - little nostils, ribs and chambers of the heart!! We were told everything's in the right place and the right size so big relief. And, we're having a little girl! Having checked a couple of times teh sonographer said 'well, there's no dangly bits' so likely to be a girl, unless it's a shy little boy?! We're sooooo happy and it's funny, over the last couple of weeks we've both been thnking it's a girl. DH sits near a chap at work who has two daughters and is always talking about 'my girls' so DH can't wait to be doing the same! We took our mums out for dinner last night and my MIL jumped around the pub whooping with joy when we told them - hilarious and quite sweet. She's super excited as she has two sons and two grandsons so can't wait to get shopping for girly stuff! (I'm a bit nervous in case we have got a shy boy who surprises us all now!)

I don't want to go to work today :sadface: But, can't stop smiling, so I'll just get on with it and get home to think about baby stuff some more. It all seems even more real now, and I feel better having seen little BB in such detail. Sad we won't get to see her again til she pops out though.

Anyway, best go and get ready. Have a good day everyone, sorry for the long post!

ps - let's keep the festivities going ...

xmas39 xmas45 :xmastree:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 8:55am

Hello Ladies

Kelly- how cool that you have a date for your baby to be born!!

Thanks for the advise girls :) My MW is back tomorrow and I asked her to give me a call. I think is ok as I done that on Sunday- and the pain was just normal pain when you hit yourself just after and it went after a few minutes. I didn’t get any crumps, bleeding etc, and the stubbing pain yesterday I’m sure it is the stretching.

PS yesterday I was resting on sofa with my DH and out of the blue I feel a "bubble burst" in my belly!! Before I only feel little butterflies and wasn’t really sure what it was but yesterday that was nice and I was 100% sure that it was my baby. Got very emotional and had a little cry. Its crazy how happy one little feeling can make me lurve
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Dec 2nd 2009, 8:56am)

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Im having a baby!

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 9:23am

Hi ladies

Im too sneeking on the computer at work to say hello, so just a quick one -

Jess - Im so so pleased for you babes. Its wonderful news that your having a beautiful baby girl - its lovely looking at all the pink girly baby things bab19

Klaudia - Wow you felt the baby moving, they will get stronger from now on - so exciting.

Hi Vezza, I bet your looking forward to 4 days off.

Torr - Welcome back babes. Glad the move to your new home went well and that you and your family are well. Congratulations on your LO being a baby girl x

Hi to everyone else - I will try and sneek on later

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years
3 x Clomid - :BFN:
1st ICSI Aug 09 - :BFP:

at last im a mummy to a beautiful little gir Phoebe

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 12:35pm

:hi: here goes, I've tried to catch up with everyone since my last pos.....

Sandy, I have been having pains in my hips for weeks now when I sleep, my Dr advised a breast feeding pillow to prop a knee up on (and you can use it afterwards). Haven't got one yet, but have found a couple of normal cushions do the trick sometimes.

Jess, congrats on finding out you're having a little girl! My MIL would have loved it if we were having at least 1 girl as she has 3 boys, but everyone is excited regardless :D.

Aussie, how fun for your kids to travel business class, that must have been an exciting treat for you. Your SPD must be awful, I hope you manage to manage it ok.

Betti, happy Anniversary for Monday, hope you had a nice time. I had EC on our Anniversary so we know exactly when they were conceived :snigger:.

Flic, poor you having that fall, well done for managing to fall onto all the non-dangerous for the baby bits.

Lynne, glad the Christmas do was fun.

Steff, we are struggling with baby names too, before we found out we were having boys, we had loads of girl's names, we're struggling with boys names and they have to be pronouncable for Germans and English which cuts out quite a few!

Roxy, sounds like you had a very busy week. I hope you're having a nice time with your mum and gran.

Klaudia, that must have been scarey, running into that post, I hope the midwife can give you an extra check just to make sure things are ok.

Torr, hi! Haven't 'seen' you since you were in the first tri. Hope everything is lovely in your dream house. What sort of puppy have you got?

AFM, I have a scan this afternoon, (well an appt with the Drs, but hope she has time to do a scan as well as I should have asked for that in advance). I have now got a Doppler and easily found both heartbeats so that means I am less nervous than normal, and more excited about the appt. I am 18 weeks pg today, it's just amazing! On Sunday we did some shopping and I wore my bump band with 'Doppelzimmer' (German for double room) written on it. I felt like a right exhibitionist, drawing attention to my bump, but it was nice when a waitress and a shop assistant asked if it was twins and wished me luck (you can't have too much good luck in my opinion!).

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

chalmers206

Superstar

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 1:04pm

hi all,

Jess- Congratulations hun, i had a funny feeling you would be having a girl too xx

Torr- Glad to have you back hun, glad all is well

Hi to everyone else hope you all have a good day, i am just lazing about the house as usual then working tonight x

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 4:31pm

Jess congratulations, little girls are amazing.... i have 3 neices all are very girly its lush!!

Torr, glad ur back, u must have been having withdrawel symptoms having no internet an not being able to come on FZ, it sounds like everythings going good for u! and congratulations on having a boy, me too! its gonna be fun! x

Claire and Sandy, ive had pains in my hips back and pelvis when i sleep for months now, and ive sort of worked something out, make sure ur pillow under ur head is high, get a body pillow put it so that a bit is under ur boob that ur lying on and cuddle it into u, and then have the bottom end of it going throo ur legs and tucked up round ur bum and also put a thin pillow folded around ur side (that ur led on) up round ur back for support, it sounds alot and looks like ur wrapped in a circle of pillow, (which u r) but its so comfy and ur bound to sleep better thats what i have to do every night but it does help! DH might not like it tho, takes up more room in the bed, but rather him be moody in the morning than u haha.

Hi Kat, Claire, Klaudia, Vezza, Flic, Sarah (wherever shes gone!) Kelly, Lynne and Roxy!!!

AFM, ive been quite surprised, ive felt much more active and doesnt feel like ive got a huge weight on my belly for the past 2 days but am starting to feel a little more sleepy in the afternoons again! but its all good with me!

lots of love to u all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 5:11pm

Hello!!

Kelly - 22nd April is my birthday!!! I hope all goes well! It must be strange knowing that this is when you will actually meet your baby!!

Torr - Congratulations on your little boy!!! And moving house!!! And getting a puppy!!! And maybe a horse!!! You have been busy!!! Pleased everything is going well with you.

Vezza - Hope work wasn't too harsh on you. I'm just not motivated anymore. I got a snotty email today about the level of work I've done being unacceptable, even though I've been forwarding it and he's not been able to open it. Not impressed.

Jess - The training is boring as hell. No challenge at all and I'm totally fed up now. Pleased its my last day tomorrow and I get to go home tomorrow evening. Sooooooo happy that your scan went well!! And a girl!!!! I bet you're over the moon! (not that you wouldn't have been if it was a boy but I think that knowing sort of makes it more really into a real baby if that makes sense!!)

Klaudia - Sooooo pleased that you've felt baby moving!!

Claire - Hope your scan went well! I do think I fell with grace! It couldn't have been so much worse. Let us know how it went.

Kat - Don't work too hard honey!

Steff - I wish I felt like that. I just feel heavy at the moment.

Sandy - Hope you're ok honey!

AFM - I am shattered. The course is sooooooo boring. Just want to go home now. Feeling really tired and my feet keep swelling up huge. And my back is killing. LO has been moving loads. Been proper kicked all day. My belly actually moves and twitches, really weird, but nice! Gonna get some food I think and then have a shower and get my pj's on!

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 9:30pm

Hello, quick one from me, scan went well today, everything looks just as it should so obviously I'm happy. I have a prescription for my lovely elastic stockings too :snigger:.

Vezza, I missed you last time sorry :sadface: . I wrote notes on what everyone's been up to and when I typed I missed you. I am doing crafty things too, I'm painting a gnome! My mum got him for Christmas last year but she can't be bothered to do that sort of stuff so she brought him for me to paint. I'll post a pic when I've finished.

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 8:48am

Claire glad to hear your scan went well :) Do we have to have prescription for the elastic stockings!!?? I need them for the flight home.. when can I get them from?

xx
Klaudia

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 10:15am

Hey girlies.

Guess what.... i ended things with DH last night!
now i feel bad and guilty but at the same time trying to stand strong and keep to my desicion!
He was asked 3 times over a few months not to do something that was upsetting me and he still after 3 promises that he wouldnt do it he did it 8 more times.

everyone will tell me oh its ur hormones, and im being unfair, but he is going behind my back and doing something which he knows is upsetting me so it feels that he doesnt care enough to stop.

God just when things were going well again it all goes wrong!

Sorry to moan on here all the time, ive got a lot to think about!

Hope ur all ok, and flic it can get too much when they kick hard all day cant it, its nice but its like ok give me a break now lol. u can tell her off when she comes out! xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 10:26am

Oh my god Steff i hope your ok and your sure its what you hun take care of yourself and and baby xx
Kelly xx

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 10:40am

Steff!! You poor thing!! You have so much problems when it should be the best time in your life!! Hopefully your DH will sort himself out and start to understand how you feel and you can sort things out. :cuddle
Klaudia

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Im having a baby!

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 12:16pm

Hope your ok Seff. I think I remember you telling us about the thing he wouldnt stop doing. I would feel the same.

Stay strong and remeber we are all here online for you

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years
3 x Clomid - :BFN:
1st ICSI Aug 09 - :BFP:

at last im a mummy to a beautiful little gir Phoebe

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 5:03pm

Thanks girls, its not what i want but i dont no what else to do yes sandy it is the thing i was tellin u about b4. the thing is if hes ignoring me and still carrying on what else do i do? i dont want him to go but ive given him 3 warnings and hes done it again so he cant care that much. he wrote me a letter this morning apolagising and saying if it were the other way round hed be the same but just cos he apolagises that doesnt make it ok cos he will carry on doin it and just sayin sorry when i get funny about it.
What do i do??? help me! i love him and wanna sort it out but i dont wanna look like a pushover.
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 5:59pm

Hello,

Steff - I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. This time last year I ended things with my DH. He wasn't supporting me through the treatment and kept rubbing in that he had kids already and he became possessive but at the same time I hardly ever saw him. It was really really hard not seeing him everyday but I stayed at my Mum's and saw him every now and then. Eventually we started talking again and he swore that he would change and I gave him a year to sort out a load of stuff. So far he's stuck to it. But if I hadn't have left I don't know what things would have been like now. Hell probably. I don't know what it is he's doing but you have to do what is right for you and baby. If you want to chat PM me. You know where I am. :hugs:

torr

Ace

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:37am

Thanks yummy mummys for all ur welcomes back, life for us does seem to be perfect at the mo, infact waiting for something to go wrong!!!!

Claire, glad scan went ok, is it 2 boys ur having sounds lovely, oh and the socks sound fab!!
Kelly how are the kids getting on in the UK I bet ur missing them like crazy.

Steff whats going on?? I think like Sandy I remember what he was doing wrong, what a tool!!! Stick to your guns and make him suffer, and with a short sharp shock I think he will learn his lesson, I think what Flic did was good, just stay strong honey, I know its hard thoughXX.

Vezza on the creative side Im trying to knit booties with 4 needles, however not very good

AFM I am huge, I have only put on 4lbs since preggers but Im like a house, my mum couldnt get over how big I was at the airport and im even strarting to tell people Im due in March instead of April coz Im that embarrassed :O
Having a fab time with Mum its soo nice to have family around and to babysit 88)

Jess

Ace

Friday, December 4th 2009, 8:18am

Morning Morning,

I'm pooped after DH got home at 1am, so I didn't really sleep before that, then he proceeded to sit downstairs with his iPod on and tap dance with his noisy shoes on our laminate floor for ages. I could hear it upstairs and it was driving me crazy X(. By the time I went downstairs to ask him to stop I was so cross I lost it and really shouted. I never really shout and feel a bit daft about it now, but I was really upset that I couldn't just be asleep - oh dear, can I blame it on the hormones?! :O

Torr, glad you're having a lovely time with your mum. Don't be embarrassed about being big, be proud - you're proper pregnant - yay!!

Steff, I echo what the others have said. It must be really hard for you but hopefully now you have put it so clearly to your DH he will have a serious think about his behaviour and realise it's not worth it to risk your relationship. Take care hun and I hope it gets sorted soon.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Friday, December 4th 2009, 9:34am

Hi everyone hope your all doing well today ??

Torr yeah i miss the kids so much the next person that says to me your so luckly not to have any kids for 5 weeks i am going to scream at lol. Dont worry about looking to big i am also very big for only 17weeks i get asked if i am having twins my midwife just said i could be carrying more water than others !!!

Hubby working till 11.30pm grrr couldnt be bothered to cook for just me so went to mcdonalds ate far to much tho felt really hungry so bought kids chicken nugget meal and two hamburgers with medium chips such a little pig poor tummy feels like its going to pop now !!!

Going for a lie down now didnt sleep great last night DH was snoring i ended up on the sofa with both the dogs never mind he had been at work so let him off this once lol.

Will check in later guys take care all xx
Kelly xx

Vezza

Star

Friday, December 4th 2009, 9:48am

Morning all,

Jess - :snigger: Don't worry about shouting. The mental picture of your DH dancing around with his IPOD on and then you in your PJ's going mental is quite funny to the outside world. Not funny when you are in the situation I know. I had a blow up at DH the other day too over nothing. Fun this PG lark isn't it :snigger:

Steff - I too can remember the cause of the problem and I do agree with the others however to be devils advocate (sorry if it is not what you want to hear) is it worth totally ending your relationship over forever and meaning that you bring up the baby alone. I agree 100% that you should not be a doormat and that anything that upsets you he should respect your views. He has offered the olive branch by apologising so it might be worth meeting up to chat so that he can really understand. I don't know, maybe I am talking crap but I just think that relationships take alot of work and although yup some end which is for the best, this isn't a small decision and especially not at the moment.

Torr - Be proud hun of your bumpage!!!

love to everyone else and hope that BB gets a chance to pop in at some point now that she is a lady of leisure :snigger:

As for me - I am having a half a day today and going out with some people that I used to work with so that will be nice and then it is the Sea Cadets Christmas party tonight so all go go go here. Not felt the baby move at all since Monday which is odd but could be because I am rushing around I guess so not fussing. I did use the doppler the other day and the HB is loud and strong so nothing to worry about.

On with some work.....

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Friday, December 4th 2009, 10:52am

Steff huni- I hope you ok. You have to ask yourself is the thing that your HH done -something you can live with or did that totally destroyed your relationship.
Im divorced and my ex was cheating on me. I thought I will be able to cope and forgive him but that was the worst decision in my life. I could not trust him and never forgive- it turned my life in hell. Thats why I left.
But then blokes do stupid things and some stuff are just stupid and we can work on them- Like my present DH love to drink too much and still do – and as my dad was an alcoholic when I was a kid – I totally not agree with that and the only arguments we have are about him drinking at home. For 5 yrs he was telling me he will stop and now when Im pregnant im just not having it- if I see any alcohol at home is going straight to sink- and as he love me he knows that he need to cut down and he did.
Well the point is there are stuff we can work on and there are stuff we just cannot live with – you have to decide how is it in your and your DH situation – maybe you should throw the computer through the window ;) (only joking).

Really hope you will sort it out as you obviously love each other if you went through so much to have this baby – so it would be shame to finish now ;(

Torr- hope you having lovelly time with your mum (I cannot wait to see mine- going home in 2 weeks time for Xmas)

Vezza- have a nice time with your friends :)

Wow thats a long post :snigger:

Have a nice weekend girls!! its Friday !! :weehee:
xxx
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Dec 4th 2009, 10:55am)

chalmers206

Superstar

Friday, December 4th 2009, 12:08pm

hi all,

Steff- i agree with the others, if its that bad then you should end it but if not try andf work it out for all your sakes.

Vezza- Hope you enjoy your time with your friends.

Aussie- you have put me in the mood for a mcdonalds now lol.

Jess- Hope you have a good day.

Hi to everyone else i have missed.

I am just having a lazy day ( nothing unusual there), then back to work tonight.
Going to speak to my boss tonight about cutting my shifts down to 3 nights per week, as its too much for me. Dh has been doing 2 nights himself but he is getting knackered too.

Friday, December 4th 2009, 12:55pm

Hi everyone,

thanks for all ur replies.
Ive been thinking whilst hes been away and its not really bad what hes doing, it was only the simple fact that he knows i asked him not to do it whilst i was pregnant cos it was making me feel poo about myself and insecure and 3 times he promised not to anymore and he jsut went behind my back doin it anyway just tried deleting all the history in the comp! but im clever and found it haha
it isnt worth losing him over so i will have him back i just want him to feel ashamed and scare him a bit to make him realise what hes jeperadising (spellt wrong i think)
I also feel like by making him go id be punishing myself cos i love him to bits and want him with me and our baby so that would be stupid!
anyway im picking him up later and im going to lay down some new rules to stop him taking the p*ss :8o: and im banning him from the computor, if he cant use it sensibly hes not using it at all.

Vezza sometimes i dont feel little man move for a few days and then he starts moving loads, so dont worry about it i think it just goes like that sometimes!

Kelly uve made me want a mcdonalds now Mmm!

Jess that made me laugh about ur DH i was imagining it haha

Torr be proud to be huge, mines looking small i wish mine was huge! enjoy it!

Klaudia thanks for ur advice. and hope ur having a nice friday!

Kat, let us know what ur boss says!
Hello to everyone else.

xxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Friday, December 4th 2009, 1:05pm

Steff- Good for you hun! Sometimes we have to put our feet down and show them who is the boss :happy:
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Dec 4th 2009, 1:08pm)

Vezza

Star

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 2:50pm

Afternoon all,

Having a sloppy day today and vegging around in my joggers with mental crazy hair. Hope that no one knocks at the door or they will get a scare.

Sorted out my wardrobe and bagged up all the clothes that don't fit and they need to go into the loft tomorrow when we get the christmas decs down. Wrapped up almost all of the pressies that I have brought so at least I know now what I have left to get.
Just taking a little break before continuing with the quilting and then finishing the cards that two people on here have requested I make. Not started on making mine yet though so these are going to have to be super simple. Note to self - don't try and do everything!!!!!!!

I think I felt Twinkle move today again so that is nice. I know it is normal but the paranoia witch is back biting at me again because my scan is next thursday and I am worried that I not feeling Twinkle too much because they missed some form of Spina Bifida on the scan. I know, I know I know! you lot are going to say that I am mental and I agree I really do but I can't help that little worry keep creaping in.
I am just going to ry and keep reminding myself that I am just being paranoid and I guess I have only until Thursday to fuss.

Ok, better get back to it as getting jobs ticked off my list will help me to calm down. He he, these hormones are great :D

x

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 3:02pm

Is anybody finding it hard to have sex?
It seems to be very uncomfortable and awkward! :cross:

vezza im having one of those days too, only just had a shower!, it was a lovely well needed shower aswel haha

xxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Vezza

Star

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 3:28pm

I take it you and your DH have made up then :snigger:

I am beginning to find it more awkward but then again it is agood reason to be creative :O

x

angew

Reg: Aug 22nd 2009

Children: CFC

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 4:34pm

Hi ladies,

Checking in again after over a week away.

Have read through the last week of posts - wow ... busy lives. Seems like everyone has far more energy than I do. I keep waiting for this amazing second tri of no more nausea and lots of energy, but so far I'm finding it hard to find energy for anything else other than work-eat-sleep-work-eat-sleep ... and more sleep!

Steff, very glad you and DH were able to talk things through ... for now. We all fell pregnant in such a special way that it would be just awful for you to not be able to go through this together!

I finally graduated from the FS to "a real gynea" - feels good.

BTW, popping out, but definitely not feeling beautiful or glowing ... just feel fat and keep rubbing my tummy in hopes people will think I'm preggers and not just put on 10 lbs!

Anyone else feeling less than glowing?

Did put up the Christmas tree, and with 28-degree heat every day, wish I was back in the Northern Hemisphere for a nice, cold Christmas...

Sep 3/09: ICSI :BFP: woohoo
Nov 3/09: bab21

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 5:49pm

Hello,

Vezza - get you quilting and card making. I sooooo couldn't be bothered. I like the thought but I'd get fed up and mad that it wasn't looking how I wanted it to.

Ange - Sooooo not glowing. I'm spotty, heavy, and tired.

Steff - I'm soooo not in the food for sex anymore. Its just so difficult to get comfy. And then when you get going belly just gets in the way! Saying that I've attempted to 'tidy up' down there so when DH gets home we can have a bit of sexy time!!

AFM - Spent the day with my Mum. We went shopping (didn't buy anything) but had a really lovely day.

LO is moving loads. Its actually quite uncomfortable as either my bladder is being really squished or my stomach is.

Also can't believe I'm 27 weeks today!!! This is crazy!!

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 6:22pm

:happy:
hi everyone just a quick pop in, how are you all?!?! i think i will be 3rd tri on monday as i will be 28 weeks :happy: i have my growth scan on monday and then back up the hospital on tuesday for my anti d injection X(......betty and boop move aruond so much, i am sure i felt left twins head the other night, he/she moved and when i felt i felt a perfect tiny round shape arrr.....it soon moved again though!
i feel much better not being at work, so you wait ladies till you are off work tis heaven :snigger: :snigger:
im at my MIL at the mo, it my twin nephew's 2nd bday today hence me getting online, i can hear jelly and ice cream calling so im off :snigger: :snigger:
you take care everyone love to you and your bump sxxx
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 6:38pm

BB!!! Sooooo good to hear from you!! Brilliant that you are well! Freaky that you felt baby's head though!! Wow, 3rd Tri!! I'll be over there in a week or so I think. Its so scary!!

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 10:50pm

Hhahaa Flic, we will all be thinking of u later wondering if u managed ok with the "sexy time!"
it is harder now!
Ange, nice to see uv put christmas tree up, but really u dont want to be over here, its non stop rain and gail force winds! depressing!
Vezza, yeah we made up lol,
hello BB glad ur enjoying it off work, have u got much bigger yet?
AFM i keep getting spurts of energy so im using it wisely to get things done around the house that ive been meaning to do for ages but bellys been getting in the way of it but then after an hour or 2 i feel hanging. getting alot of back pain at mo, but im coping, im loving my bump at mo, it seems smaller than other ppls at my stage not tiny its just not humungous, but its lovely and round and i really look pregnant, i love it.
Hope your all good an having a good weekend!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 7:16am

Hi Guys,

Seems you all doing well and enjoying your bumps !!!

Well today DH and i went and got the moses basket its so sweet cant wait to put LO in there now seems like a life time away tho, get to speak to the kids via webcam today cant wait havent seem them in a week now house still strange without them here at least DH is off now for 10days got to take dogs back to breeder tomorrow night for their little holiday while we go to Sydney i cant wait really looking forward to it.

Will check in later to see how you all doing take care guys xx
Kelly xx

torr

Ace

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 12:03pm

Just a quickie :P Im not having any trouble having sex and feel very sexy all the time,hehehe infact hubby has starting going to work whileIm still asleep :O its just out the bedroom I feel like a lump!!
Steff Im glad youve sorted things out with DH
Vezza send me some creative vibes for my 4 needle bootiesXx
Mum is driving me mad and shes only here for the weekend, we went window shopping yesterday and she knows best all the time :cross: I pointed out the rock Baby crib just to do her head in and now quite like it, its well cool.
Anyway taking mum out for a schnitzel pop in later

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 4:41pm

Hello!

After this sex talk we never even got round to it! DH came home and had a load of work to do so by the time he came to bed I was zonked out! Maybe tonight.

Torr - I wish I felt sexy. I just feel like a lump.

I thought I'd really love pregnancy but its just made me feel all self conscious. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant. Maybe its just all these hormones.

Can't believe I'm back at work tomorrow. Where has the weekend gone? I'm there Monday and Tuesday, Meeting on Thursday, Antenatal Thursday and work Friday. X(

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE