You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Apr 20th 2009

Children: N/csle CFL

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 5:16pm

Well thanks Siobhan sorry what you have had to go through, the pain is pretty bad its like very low pain like just above the vigina like shapr stabbing pains, the blood is not constant but heavier than this morning, yes Ruthie guess i am just in Limbo i thaught as my levels were looking good this may have indicated its not an eptopic but i guess not.

Ruthie thanks for your advise hun.

Clinic have just advised will keep 6 weeks scan as planned and call if pain gets any worse think they got a 24 hour help line but i am really scared, if its get worse i will have to ring them.
5 x ICSI: :BFN:
4th ICSI resulted in a:BFP: but lost our Dream Baby at 5 weeks ;(

Feb 2014 started adoption process hoping to be parents by Xmas :angel2:

Siobhan

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 27th 2009

Children: A beautiful 12 yr old daughter and a gorgeous 1 yr old baby girl, hoping to be blessed again.

What's Up?
:0)

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 5:46pm

Well xfingers you wont have to call them. Just rest up and try to relax. Thinking of you sweetie. XXX

TTC 7 Yrs
Me 30 DH 30
IVF x3 :BFN:
FET x4 :BFN:
Brief positives along the way [zx103]

Evie Rose born 28/09/2011 weighing 5Ib 12oz
Evie Rose Grist Adopted on the 26/03/2013 [zx076]

Reg: Jul 15th 2009

Children: one perfect little girl

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 5:52pm

laura - really sorry to hear about what your going through hun. its endless all this worry we have to go through. i wish you could get answers rightaway, its so frutrating having to wait isn't it. thats what i was told though, that they can't tell me anything until a scan at 6 weeks. everything is just living in limbo. i hope your pain eases off and its not ectopic pregnancy. i haven't had much pain with my spotting and its completely stopped at the moment. i had like a few twinges before i noticed the spotting but it wasn't af like. if you are getting stabbing pains in one side i would go to a&e though if it gets too bad, don't risk your health. you take care hun and sorry i can't really help you as far as advice goes. thinking of you x x x

1st ICSI :BFN: ;(
2nd ICSI :BFP: happydance

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 24th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous little boy!

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 9:17pm

Kay - I'm so sorry to read your news. That's devastating for you. Please look after yourself, we'll all be thinking of you.

Laura - really sorry to hear you're having such a tough time too. Waiting is the hardest thing and the pain sounds awful. Really hope it starts to ease and that things start looking up for you.

Boo Boo - really glad the spotting has stopped - fingers crossed!

Crikey, some really rough times for everyone on here. This first trimester is a real rollercoaster isn't it. You'd think after the ups and downs of IVF and the fortune of a BFP, we might get a little respite from the worrying. It's the opposite. Hope everyone gets a few days rest and relaxation. Definitely time for us to look after ourselves and pamper ourselves a bit. I've been being a couch potato for the last couple of months and feel like a blob. My hair is showing more and more grey because I'm too worried about the chemicals to dye it (did actually buy a natural one but just haven't managed to get around to doing it!). And I'm exhausted. Must look great! Time for a spa day maybe. Or a facial. Or a nice massage. Mmmm.

Take care

Harry x

Harry x
Me:36 DH:36
3 IUIs - Jan, Mar, Jun 2010 - BFN
1st IVF Oct 10 - BFP. Please stay sticky!

7 week scan - 1 heartbeat seen!
9 week scan - little hands and feet!!!
12 week scan - all on track! :thumbsup:
21 week scan - :boy:

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:35am

Thanks for reply's girls, well i made it to about 7.30 last night and pain got worst and when i went for a wee the toilet was filled with blood and was really upset, i called the emergency number and spoke to a consultant who really was not much help she has totally confused me, she said if your going to miscarry you will there nothing we can do about it, i said about they mensioned the possible eptopic and with the pains i was getting i was getting more concerned, she kind of said something like if it was eptopic we would have expected the hcg levels to be well in 1000 by now and you would know by the pain it should be constant pain. So basically just told me i could do nothing, i managed to get a l;ittle sleep but woke up this morning with the same pain but not as strong but i am so worried everytime i go for a wee the toilet is filled with red blood and some on the pad i have to now wear, i just dont know what to do anymore.

Also i am worried about my levels been to low now she mensioned something about been in 1000, Ruthie i caught up on your progress by checkling out your diary, wow you have been through the mill with your levels havnt you chick, but i noticed at 5 weeks your hcg were over 1000 and you had a worry on and mine were 367 and i was 4+6 yesterday according to the chart on here thats on track but compared to what you had mine is really low. I am so low today dont know what to do.

Siobhan

United Kingdom

Children: A beautiful 12 yr old daughter and a gorgeous 1 yr old baby girl, hoping to be blessed again.

What's Up?

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 11:55am

Laura im so sorry your feeling low but its totally understandable chick. The only thing that i can suggest is you ask your clinic to do another blood test and see if the HCG has doubled again. TBH i thought with your first blood test your levels were low mine last time i got my BFP was 28 but yours more than doubled which is a good sign and mine didnt they lowered! are you loosing clots? If you read on here alot of ladies bleed through pregnancy and carry on to have a healthy baby, i know thats not much use to you now coz all you want to know is what to do. Give your clinic a call and see what they say, or even call the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital theyr usually really good and they deal with this kinda stuff all the time. XXX

TTC 7 Yrs
Me 30 DH 30

ruthie

Superstar

• "ruthie" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Aug 31st 2008

Children: 3 angels looking after us.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 11:55am

Sorry Laura you're having to go through this, it's so difficult because no one can tell you what's going on.

The thing with HCG levels is that they are unique to you and there is no point comparing them with others. Because of my previous history and my clinic's approach I was having mine done every 2 days, sometimes every day. What they were concerned with in my case was not what the levels were, but what they were doing. The actual level is not that significant, whatever a consultant or anyone else may tell you. It's only if they are extremely high or low that they can tell you anything definite. What the levels do is more important. In 85 % of normal pregnancies the HCG level will double every 48-72 hours. If they don't do this, which mine weren't, they were much slower, it is usually a threatened miscarriage.
Yours are doubling well so that is good. Ectopics are hard to diagnose, and sometimes they are associated with abnormal HCG levels, but not always.

The thing is that also sometimes the numbers don't tell you what you need to know. I was told repeatedly by my clinic to be prepared that I may miscarry, I didn't. Only time will tell what will happen.

The important thing is that you rest, take painkillers if you need to, as the docs have advised, and if the pain gets bad, request a referral to the early pregnancy unit. As you are bleeding and have pain they have to see you. They won't be able to tell much yet from a scan but in a couple of days they will.

So so sorry you are going through this. The only other advice I can give which I have been given myself many times is to STAY OFF THE INTERNET. Googling will not give you the answer and only causes more worry, I promise you.

xxxx

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 2:49pm

laura hun.

really sorry about what your going through. its so hard when no one can tell you anything and only time will tell..... waiting is just the worse thing ever. i went to my clinic today as i'd been spotting and they told me about a lady who been bleeding heavily over the weekend and when they did her scan they saw a heartbeat and all was well. it may not make u feel much better but it can still happen that you bleed and still continue with the pregnancy. its just the unknowing isn't it hun. hope your not in too much pain. whenis your 6 week scan? unfortunately they can't tell you anything until you are 6 weeks which is why i had to wait for my scan when i bled. hope you manage to stay strong hun. you take care sweety x x x

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 9:07pm

OMG Boo Boo when did you have your scan thats fantastic news you seen a heartbeat i am so pleased everything is ok for you and reasuring about the other lady at your clinic who had been bleeding. My scan is a week today.

Ruthie you sure know your stuff lol thanks for more of your helpful advise so i guess it was good that they had kept rising.

Siobhan not clots more like brown stringy stuff but red blood in the toilet TMI sorry its like when your ending your af. Anyway after stressing i decided to call the clinic again and explaine that since they took bloods yesterday my bleeding had got alot worse and was in alot of pain last night, she spoke to someone and told me to come in, we got there about 45 mins later once we drove there they asked me what was happening now, the pain had eased by then after taking paracetamol every 4 hours they said they are going to scan me but i am only 5week and cant confirm anything they see and thats if they see anything, she was really quite rude and pulled the scanning screen away so we could not see anything, she prodded around and really hurt me then said ok we will just have to wait till 6 week scan but this blood does look like it could be old blood, i asked about getting more bloods and she kind of said no point. Now i dont know if she seen something but cant tell me or just did not see anything at all who knows so still in limbo, juyst have to plod on and hope bleeding stops but the pain has not been as bad today as long as i take paracetamol.

Well thanks for all your support girls.

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 10:41am

Hiya ladies how are you all doing, just an update on me well have bled for the last 4 days i would say it was like i have had an af any way today i have got up to no cramp and only a tiny little but blood so finbgers crossed all ok and i have read about alot of woman still getting there af for first few months and all ok so i am thinking positive now.

Hope you all doing ok

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 1:16pm

hi laura - glad your bleedings stopped and your feeling more positive. not long now and your scan will hopefully put your mind at ease. its so frustrating waiting isn't it hun? just try and have a nice relaxing weekend and then your apt will soon be here. good luck for your scan, is it on wednesday?

hope everyone else is ok too.

AFM - i have a little sickness so i'm pleased i have a symptom as i have no others at the mo! i've had sickness from almost the start but it seemed to go away last week when i started spotting so i'm glad its back.

i have a little question - is it ok to eat chinese takeaway's and curry's now? reason i ask is i know its not technically 'wrong' to eat them but i gave them up while doing tx more because of the MSG's and the fact they arn't healthy. but i'm really fancying a chinese takeaway or a curry! it wouldn't do any harm would it? do u ladies eat naughty stuff like takeways or should i stick to homecooked for now?

hope your all having a good weekend x x x x

ruthie

Superstar

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 4:36pm

So glad your bleeding has stopped Laura, you are totally right in that ladies can have a v heavy bleed and it isn't a problem so xfingers for your next scan.

Booboo - my healthy diet has gone out of the window in that the steroids are making me eat like a horse and all I crave is carbs, and also although I'm not feeling v sick, I feel sick enough to be put off certain foods.

I've had home cooked curries so they aren't that spicy, and the odd Chinese takeaway. I've avoided Indian takeaways, only as I always have a bit of a dodgy tummy after them normally, but if they don't normally bother you I wouldn't worry. The main guideline is to avoid anything that might upset your stomach but if your are normally ok with Chinese and Indian then I would go for it, just avoid anything v spicey or v fatty.

You need a few treats I reckon!

Hope everyone else is fine, it's gone a bit quiet in here!

xxx

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 5:12pm

Thanks girls, Booboo i agree with Ruthie i think the odd treat cant help i celebrated with a chinese the day we got our BFP he he he.

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 8:03am

Hi guys,

Thought I'd pop in and say hi as am feeling allot better now.

Laura - am really glad your spotting has stopped x Good luck for your scan on Wednesday xx

Booboo - I've been eating like a horse too (same as ruthie) but since being sick i've gone off quite a few foods. We've had homecooked indian foods and i've got an indian xmas meal booked up soon with some friends and im really looking forward to it. I would say.... eat up!!! xx

Ruthie - How are you? Everything still going well?

AFM - I'm freaking out about Tuesdays scan, am hoping that everything is going to be ok but am really worrying about the screening tests. Think I might have read a bit too much and its all playing on my mind. The Crinone lotions are making me feel a bit low too. Is anyone else in here doing them??
I've been told to do them until 14 weeks so another 2 weeks of them (if everythings ok on Tues).
I cant stand the discharge, its disgusting and there's so much of it. When I was sick the other day there was clumps of it coming out (YUK!) and i've started to get really sore again :( I'm obviously going to carry on with them for the good of LO but honestly cant wait to stop them.

Me and DH went out last night for the first time in ages which was lovely (although I was a bit snappy for some reason), had a meal out and watched Unstoppable (v. good). His been called into work this morning so am going to have a couple of hours lazing around :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shelley10" (Nov 28th 2010, 8:10am)

United Kingdom

Monday, November 29th 2010, 8:08am

Hi all,
Hope you had a good weekend.
Boo boo - I haven't seen anything saying no takeaways. Not healthy I guess but a treat every now and again shouldn't hurt. Had a lovely jalfrezi on Friday night - not sure how that fits in with ruthie's advice of "not too spicy"!
Shelley, is this your nuchal scan? That's fantastic. Bit scary I'm sure that to get past that 12 week barrier will feel fantastic. Loads and loads of luck. As for the crinone, is that progesterone? I'm on cyclogest which is ok but also pretty grim on terms of discharge! Certainly puts me off any action with DH! ;) I was skyping a friend in oz and chatting with her about them as she had used them too. I commented that it was a relief to be able to do them vaginally rather than the alternative they'd made me do after egg collection. That's when she admitted her DH was sitting beside her and could hear everything! Aghh - how embarrassing!
AFM, also have scan tomorrow but a 9 week one. Symptoms have been virtually non-existent so I am nervous but trying to stay positive. At least I get to leave work early!
Have a great week and good luck to everyone with scans.

Harry x

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:33am

Hey girls
thanks for the takeaway advice. i think i was just been over cautious as i'd been on a strict healthy diet for ttc but now i would like to start treating myself again to the odd chinese...i love chinese currys :yumyum: tbh it wouldn't suprise me if when i got one i'd gone off them a bit anyway as i'm really picky with food latley. me and dh went to pizza express for a meal on sat night. i had starter,main and dessert..heehee. i took my own mayo though cos they don't do it there and i was unsure of the salad dressing's they use. will definately use the advise that as long as it doesn't upset my tummy. think i'll treat myself to a takeway nexy weekend :happy:

laura - hope your ok hun. not long now until your scan. i have all my fingers crossed for you.

shelly - i'm sure your nuchal scan will be fine hun. your LO has been great on every scan you have had. its just protocol they follow for the screening tests, its not because they think anything is wrong. its natural to have a niggling worry about these thigns but i'm sure everything will be fine. i'm not sure about the lotions you use, i don't use anything like that, only gestone inj's at the mo.

harry - good luck for your scan tomorrow. is it your second scan? i bet your so excited to see your LO again. i can't wait until next week for my 8 wk scan. i wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms, i think people are just different. i was worrying about that my boobs have never started to hurt but i suppose it doesn't happen to everyone. will be thinking about you tom anyway hun and hope all goes well.

ruthie - hope your ok hun. it won't be long now and you'll be hitting the 12 week mark won't you?

so is anyone having a snow day off work ?? :snowangel:

ruthie

Superstar

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:53am

Hello everyone,

hope all is well in first tri world! Not much snow here this morning, but the rest of the county seems to have a fair bit. We're in a little valley by the sea and we never get snow but the last hour or so it's started to fall properly so looks like we're not going out today.

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so v excited! All was well at my scan last week but I don't have my nuchal till 13 weeks so we're not telling people yet. It's a bit weird as I've been having weekly scans and suddenly I have a 2 week gap and I'm very anxious, but just have to get on with it I guess.

Be careful in the snow and ice everyone!

xxx

Monday, November 29th 2010, 6:58pm

Congrats Ruthie on making it till 12 weeks thats fantastic,

Booboo you meal out sounded very nice

Harry and Shelley how did you get on at your scan's

Not long ledt for us to find out whats going on for defenate.

Love Laura

Reg: Nov 10th 2010

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 9:47am

Hi Girls.

Wasn't going to post on this thread yet as I only got my BFP last week, but have query and wonder if you girls could help me out.

Since yesterday I have been experiencing a very mild pain just above my pelvic bone area. On a scale of 1 to 10 it's only about a 1 or 2, but it's constant and is really starting to worry me.

Do any of you knowledgable ladies know if this is something I should be worried about?

ruthie

Superstar

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 10:00am

Hello Irish Eyes,

If the pain is mild I wouldn't be too concerned. I had mild cramps for the first couple of weeks following BFP and that seems to be fairly common as everything stretches and the LO implants. Also (assuming you've had IVF) your ovaries will still be pretty tender for a while.

If the pain gets stronger I would speak to your clinic.

Welcome to the first tri chat!

Xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 23rd 2010

Children: a bun in the oven!

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 10:31am

Hi Irish Eyes, thank god someone else has this pain!!! i feel as though ive done 1000 situps, im sure its just my womb stretching or maybe my tummy but i have pain too! i have also been having cramps which could be down to another OHSS flair up! i keep getting shooting pains too but as they are mild i am trying not to worry myself. ive never experienced pregnancy before so i dont really know what to expect and am still even now on knicker watch lol! hope ya feeling better

xxx

bab23

IVF Nov 2010, 30 eggs, 20 embryos, 6 snow babies and a BFP!!!

MY DIARY - Mindy and Daddy Cool's pregnancy diary!

Help for Heroes Parachute Jump www.bmycharity.com/v2/stevencurry

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 1:28pm

Thanks Girls.

Mindy - I know it's terrible to say but it makes me feel better you have this too.

It is quite mild so I'll not to get too worried.

A bit nervous about joing this thread until my first scan - which isn't until the 17 Dec - but sure I have to belong somehwere.

Mindy - when is your first scan scheduled for?

United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 7:05pm

Hi Irish eyes

Mines scheduled for 16th dec! We have an 80% chance of it being twins too so we find put then if it is! Eeek!! Yeah my pains are just mild too! What is ur due date? I've Bern confused about working mind out! I think its 4th august 2011!! Keep me posted about it pain. Have u had shooting pains? I have they ate quite sharp I'm hoping its my lil angel snuggling in lol xxxxx

bab23

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 1:36pm

Hi Mindy.

I worked out using the due date calculator here and it was the 02nd August 2011. But I think from reading through this site that this can be changed. So I'm not taking that as set in stone.

Wow!!! I cant believe you have 80% chance of twins - that amazing. Did you have 2 blasto's transferred??

Yeah I have had a few shooting pains, they last a few seconds - then go away???

I'll be much happier If I can just make it to the scan on the 17th and know that things are as they should be, I'm sure everyone has been in the exact same boat.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today and not stuck anywhere in the snow!

Reg: Apr 2nd 2009

Children: DD born Oct 05

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 3:46pm

Irish eyes and Mindy, I had that in early pregnancy (more uncomfortable rather than shooting pains but its my second pregnancy) and baby is doing well so it is normal...congratulations and enjoy your scans x

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 4:19pm

Hiya ladies thanks for all your help whilst being in the 1st tri but i am afraid it was bad news after all :bawl:, we made our way through this horrible wether had scan today to be told there nothing there anymore and we have lost our baby ;( we are devistated to get so far and then to have it ripped away like that is just so awful. So we will wait for follow up appointment in the new year to decide when we will use our frosties we have waiting but that will be the 5th and final time.

I wish you all good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months x x x x x

suki

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2008

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 8:29pm

Laura, I am so very sorry that this has happened. Thinking about you and your DH at this sad time xxx

nat :BFP: Feb 2008 mc 7wks

IVF April 08 :BFP:
FET April 2010 :BFN:
IVF July 2010 - ET postponed
FET Sept 2010 :BFP:

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 8:47pm

Laura,

I'm so so sorry. The emotional rollercoaster seems so unfair. Huge hugs.

Harry x

Siobhan

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 9:50pm

Laura im so sorry to hear your news. :sadface: life really is so cruel.

Thinking of you. XXX

TTC 7 Yrs
Me 30 DH 30

Bath1975

Reg: Dec 1st 2009

Children: Not yet!

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 10:05pm

Really sorry Laura, I had everything crossed for you lurve
2 Fresh and 1 frozen ET in 2010 - All :BFN: :
2 x IVF in 2011 (one immune) - Both :BFN: :bawl:
DE cycle at Serum with immunes - October 12 - Guess what? :BFN:
DE FET March 2013 - :BFN:
DE cycle -October 2013 and FET November 2013 - :BFN:
DD cycle - last go - BFP!!!

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 9:31am

Really sorry Laura to hear this news. Thinking of you and your DH.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 9:37am

Laura i'm so sorry to be reading this hun. i wish there was something i could say to make it better. just want you to know you and your dh are in my thoughts.
you take care sweety :cuddle

Bug79

Reg: Oct 21st 2009

Children: 2 DS born 2004 and 2011

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 10:15am

Laura - i'm so sorry to hear your bad news.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 12:18pm

so sorry to hear your sad news Laura

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 1:36pm

Thanks ladies

United Kingdom

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 7:52am

Laura I'm so sorry to hear this :(

I have had a tiny bleed (seriously minuscule amount) but I've had very little sleep worrying about it still having pain and cramps but spoke to my centre the other day regarding pain and they weren't worried, should I ring them regarding bleed?

Xx

bab23

Reg: Jul 7th 2010

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 12:48pm

Hi Ladies,

Is there room for another one.... I got my first ever BFP yesterday after 4 and 1/2 years. This was my second ICSI attempt and I am still a little stunned to be honest - my first scan is in about 2 weeks time so I won't move my diary until I have confirmation that all is okay. This is all new ground for me :)

Alasya xx
TTC - 5 Years

ICSI - July 10 - :BFN: :no:
ICSI - Nov 10 - :BFP: :thumbsup2:

23rd Dec - 7 week scan - 2 perfect :heart: seen :dancing: TWINS!
28th Jan - 12 week scan - 2 perfect :heart: seen :dancing: TWINS!
24th Mar - 20 week scan - bab21 bab21 It's twin Girls!
26th Jun - 33 Weeks - Ela & Talya finally arrive! bab19 bab19

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 9:37pm

Hey Alasya - so lovely to be in here together!! i was so happy for you when you got your BFP. Hope your feeling well. bet you can't wait for you scan. i'm the same as you, i won't move my diary just yet. i've had a 6 week scan but just want to double check on the 8 wk scan before i head over to the pink side...lol. take care chick

hope everyone else is ok in here. have good weekends. hope the snows not stopping too many plans :winter:

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 11:50pm

hey all can i join u girls!!

well got my :BFP: thursday and done 3tests everyday since then & they all say the same :thumbsup2: ! im still in shock but loving it!!! cant belive im going to be a mummy again and my little boy will finally be a big brother! he will be so happy when we tell him. it was my 1st go at ICSI and im so shocked it has worked. got my 1st scan i be 7wks ish just after xmas so cant wait. hard to keep it quite when so many people knew i was going through treatment! still got to keep it hush hush from my new job at least until im off my probabtion period (in jan) dont want it to effect keeping a well needed job.

started to feel sick already especailly at night and seem to be able to fall asleep anywhere! dont remember being this tierd to start with my 1st?! but hey ho obviously the little one needs me to rest so it can grow!

hope everyone else is doing well & its nice to see some freindly faces in here xxxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

DH very low [zx151] 11 counted in total :(

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mum82" (Dec 4th 2010, 11:52pm)

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 8:38pm

Hi, Hope everyone is keeping well.

Mum 82 - I also have done many HPT's since by BFP.

Mindy - Did you ring your clinic babe? Waseverything ok?

Not sure of the reasons but I go from days were I feel really great, and other days were I just feel a bit unsure as to what is happening in there. Wouldn't it be great if you could just see whats going on in there each day - just to keep you sane!!

I think one of the reasons for my doubt is that I haven't had any sickness or many other symptoms, although I do realise I'm only 5W+5 and not everyone gets this anyway. I keep doing a CB digital test and they now read 3+ which is what they should read, that makes me feel better for about a day.

Anyway just 12 days till my scan, so I need to stay positive and keep praying that my LO is snuggled up safe and warm and all is as it should be.

xx

United Kingdom

Monday, December 6th 2010, 7:44am

Hi everyone,
Hope you had a great weekend.

Welcome Alasya and Mum 82. Alasya, I can definitely identify with the nervousness about going on here. I didn't even manage to join the cycle buddy chatter because I was petrified I wouldn't even make it to ET. And Mum82, yep, that exhaustion thing. Just comes in waves sometimes and I could fall asleep at my desk, other times feel exhausted all the time.

Irish Eyes - I have not had many symptoms either, except for the tiredness. Odd waves of nausea/indigestion sort of feelings but it can go away for a week and then just creep back for a couple of days. I had a short pregnancy and miscarriage 2 years ago and had really sore boobs, feeling icky most of the time - but it's this pregnancy that has lasted longer and as at last scan, was on track. I told the doc when I had my 7 week scan that i didn't think she would find a heartbeat because I'd had no symptoms at all. The scan said otherwise, as did the 9 week one. So I guess I'm trying to say,don't worry!

At nearly 10 weeks now and awaiting a date for my nuchal scan. Called hospital on friday to chase and they said they'd not received the letter. Called gp who claimed it had been sent and that the hospital keeps losing them. My scan period for the combined test falls right over Christmas so i'm going to keep chasing. Really hoping it gets sorted. London is a bit of a mix of good and bad units, my local one is a good one and i don't want to end up not getting in because it's full. So frustrating!

Anyway, hope everyone has a good Monday. 4 more days until the weekend!

Harry

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Harry" (Dec 6th 2010, 7:48am)

Monday, December 6th 2010, 2:00pm

morning all!! oh dear me feeling really sick 2day and certain smells are making it worse!! i didnt have any symptoms like this with my by untill i was at least 8weeks so anyone not got any symptoms dont worry just count yourself lucky for now!! hehe with my son had nothing for 8weeks them was throwing up every few hours! not nice xxx

im feeling so pregnant already!! my tummy is so big none of my work trousers fit! and keeping it quite from them till afetr jan is going to be hard! lucky we have very baggy t shrits!! haha

hope everyone else is well xxxx
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Monday, December 6th 2010, 2:11pm

Hello Ladies,

I hope that you all had lovely weekends and were not affected too much by the weather.

I know exactly how you feel Mum82 - I am living in leggings as work trousers just don't close :( Have to go into the office tomorrow (have been working from home a lot) so will have to plan an outfit tonight as can't stay in leggings, may have to opt for a loose dress. I have managed to confirm my first scan now for the 23rd Dec, 24 days to go... That could be worse than the 2WW, at least I can take a HPT if I need to I guess.

Booboo, its great to be on the same thread again, how was your weekend?

I have not been feeling sick at such but need to eat very often or else feel weird. I am also very tired but having trouble sleeping. I end up wandering around the house at 3AM...... does anybody else have trouble sleeping?

Alasya
TTC - 5 Years

Monday, December 6th 2010, 2:53pm

Hi Huns

mum82 - Big congrats and welcome to first tri : D i think i'm same as you with sickness. definately made worse with certain smells. i almost puked puting in some screen wash in my car just cos i got a faint whiff of it.... its our bodies ways of protecting the baba's though...amazing how our bodies work i think. hope your sickness isn't too bad anyway hun.

irisheyes - don't be worrying. people's symptoms are different. i know people who only got sickness at 8 wks etc.... infact my only symptom is sickness, i have no boob soreness or anything so it just show's how different people are. no matter what anyone says u prob won't feel reasurred until you've seen LO on scan but i'm sure everything is fine in there and LO is getting snuggled in.

Harry - hope you get your scan date sorted hun. is it the 12 week one? i'm off to see my GP this week about that as i've not informed my GP yet about the pregnancy and think i should now i'm 8 weeks tomorrow! hope it gets sorted for you

alasya - yeah hun its good to be in the same thread again... only better this time with our BFP's...lol. that will be a lovely xmas prezzie for u going to see LO. i bet your so excited. but yes, it is worse than the 2ww...i won't lie..lol.

AFM - had a lovley weekend of seeing friends, shopping and went for sunday dinner. i too am almost living in leggings so it seems i'm not the only one. i'm quite sore form the gestone injections though so its good for that too, jeans seem to rub the injection site :pinch: i also feel sick still...allday!! its my only symptom though apart from i do need early nights now and fall asleep by 9.30pm. week 8 scan tomorrow...whupp whupp!!

hope everyone is having a good monday x x x x

Monday, December 6th 2010, 4:52pm

good luck for your scan 2morro!! xxx

i think i only get the one scan at my hospital week 7ish then 12week at nhs one! ohhhh i want 2 scans like everyone else!! lol

i was having a good day till my DH decided to having a shouting match with me over his silly ex and csa again!!! grrrr just want i need right now! i told him this & his reaction was ur only pregnant!!! ONLY PREGNANT?!?!?! surley he realises how much this means to me! and i thought him 2!!! grrr men sometimes !! im now trying to rest as i dont think the stress is doing me any good! hope 2morrow is better
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Monday, December 6th 2010, 7:03pm

Hi sll

BooBoo good luck for tomorrow. It'll great to see how much your LO has grown since your last scan!!

Mum82 - All I can say is 'Men' Sometimes they just aren't on the same wavelength at all.

Harry - stick with it and make sure you get into the unit that you want.

Alaysa - I can say that I am sleeping ok - thankfuly. Maybe your anxious about the preganancy and this is keeping you awake??

Anyway hope everyone had a good start to the week. I'm a bit snowed in at the moment. We got our heaviest downfall of snow today - so not sure if I'll make it to work tomorrow

xx

United Kingdom

Monday, December 6th 2010, 8:57pm

Good luck Boo Boo!

Anyone else starting to struggle with Christmas party season? Friends I don't mind telling if necessary but work - no way. And we have two 'do's' this week. Managed to get out of one but have to try to nurse the one glass of wine and hope no-one notices at the other one on Friday. It's really gossipy at work and have already had people saying 'ooh, she seems to have a lot of doctors appointments - perhaps she's pregnant' and 'ooh, why aren't you drinking, anything you're not telling us?'. People should b****y well mind their own business!

Grrrr!!!

Harry x

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 7:54am

Harry can you volunteer to be a driver of people home and that way you cant drink because of driving (I've used that excuse!) or else complain over next few days of earache and then pretend you went to Dr and are on antibiotics so cant drink?

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 8:42am

Booboo, good luck today hun.

Harry, I use the excuse of driving which seems to work.
Mum82, you DH is probably a bit stressed also, I am sure that he did not mean to snap at you - men are not great at handling this emotional stuff.

Everybody else, hope you are all doing ok - I have made it into work this morning and already being questioned about why I have had time off..... some people are just very nosey...
Have a great day xxx
TTC - 5 Years

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 12:29pm

hey all

hope the snow isnt too bad for everyone! our snow has all melted and everything is back to normal. last night at work a comment was made about me needing new trousers cos mine are too small already!! one of the girls said why they too small your not pregnant are you??? oh my god luckly hardly anyone heard this and i laughed it off! but hope i didnt go 2red! i went to see the girl later on and told her in fact i am but i dont want work to know yet! she was fab about it and said congrats which nearly made me cry!!! oh daer the emotinal up and downs have started already hehehe
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

bab21

ICSI diary xx

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE