You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 17th 2010, 7:35am

BeeS - Aww it was so lovely I could go and buy tons more but I'll leave it at that for now. Yeh, I know the feeling too well buying for other people and now finally buying for our child, words cannot explain the feeling I had yesterday :)

xx
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

lastrolo

Reg: Apr 12th 2010

Friday, September 17th 2010, 10:42am

Just popping by to say hello to everyone.
Congratulations to the girls with scans and general hello to everyone else hoping everyone is all good.
Emma buying clothes would make me cry too. Being able to look without thinking I'm going to be spotted by someone will be great!
Not too long until my 12 week and nuchal but still seems ages away. We have been looking at cars as I have a two seat covertible (all the ttc made me buy my two seat family car for me and dh) lol. Anyway I can't sleep thinkin of thinks like that. So I need to make a decision and stick with it. Oof we buy a brand new car and god forbid something went wrong I'd never forgive myself arrgh need to shut my brain up!!

Have great weekends xx
Me 25 DH 28
PCOS Teratozoospermia
3 abandoned icsi before
Ovarian Drilling 24/05/10
SHOCK BFP next natural cycle
DD born 09/04/11 xxxxxxxx

hjp

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Friday, September 17th 2010, 2:17pm

Hi All,

What a sunshiny day!

Feel so tired today.....what am I talking about I am tired every day. The minute I get home from work at about 1.30 pm I am ready for the couch and sleep for a couple of hours! I can't believe how tired I am. The pains have gone today.....a few niggles but nothing really. I am hoping that things are moving along nicely. We decided not to get another HcG done as we weren't sure it would make us feel any better really. Things seem to make you feel better for a day or two and then you start worrying again! I only have another and a half to wait for my 7 week scan and guess I should just wait for that. I am still tempted to go though as I have the form in front of my on desk!

Just taken to the doggies out for a nice walk in the sun which was nice (apart from the fact that Dougie keeps chasing squirrels). We are trying to re-home our lab as she needs more company than a few hours per day. She ideally needs someone with her all day. She is gorgeous though and I love her to pieces but what with the little one on the way.....

Anyway.....need sleep - speak soon!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

hjp

United Kingdom

Friday, September 17th 2010, 5:03pm

...........forgot to say that my bloating seems to be going too.....is this a good sign....getting worried 8-(
3 X ICSI

hjp

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 4:15pm

Hi All,

Is anyone else here?

I caved in and did another HPT this afternoon and still positive - very dark. Hoping for the best!

Have a great weekend!
3 X ICSI

Reg: Nov 30th 2009

Children: twin boys

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 7:04pm

Hello ladies,

I have not been on for a few days as been sooo busy as it was my best friends wedding yesterday, I only just fit in my bridesmaid dress!

We had a wonderful day, arrived at the venue by helicopter! Also we had decided to make our news common knowledge and everyone was so happy for us as most people know about our struggle to get pregnant, I live in a very small town! anyway there were about 8 pregnant women there and I was one of them, I had an amazing night! Well apart from getting home and my VERY drunk husband falling asleep downstairs and shouting at me when I tried to get him to come to bed. I then had a total hormonal meltdown and broke down in tears. All fine this morning!

Everyone sounds like they are doing well. My sickness has started to ease off a bit now which is a relief.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I am just waiting for X factor to come on so the football can go off!

From Lolashell xxx
TTC for no 1 for 3 years
ICSI Dec '09 - 1 egg collected - did not fertilise.
ICSI no 2 July '10 - BFP! Oscar 2.2lb and Zack 2.9lb born 17.1.11 - 12 weeks early, tiny but perfect xxx

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 10:04am

Hi Lolashell, out of interest, when did your sickness begin to wear off? Cathy xxx
Cathy

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 2:48pm

HI Cathy,

Well I am 10+4 weeks and for the last couple of days I had not been feeling too bad but think that I spoke too soon as I felt really ill this morning and was actually nearly sick, but wasn't thankfully. Are you experiencing a lot of sickness?

Shell xxx
TTC for no 1 for 3 years
ICSI no 2 July '10 - BFP! Oscar 2.2lb and Zack 2.9lb born 17.1.11 - 12 weeks early, tiny but perfect xxx

Reg: Mar 14th 2009

Children: A special baby boy and a beautiful baby girl

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 4:44pm

Hi Ladies,

Been fairly quiet on here this weekend.

Have been really tired (my main pregnancy symptom) so had a relaxing weekend. Just had another nap and thought I'd come and post on here before collapsing on the sofa :snigger: So i'm almost 10 weeks and still no contact from midwife - is this usual?

Emma - wow must have been so exciting buying your first outfit. Do you keep looking at it? Your 12 week scan photo is so cute - good luck in the 2nd trimester and hope we all follow soon smile2

Lolashell - sorry the nausea started again this morning. I am still feeling fine - nice in one sense but the morning sickness would make me feel more pregnant.

Sammie - my appetite is all over the place at the moment too. Thinking it's normal but trying to make extra effort to eat healthy.

hjp - I wouldn't feel like you are caving in doing HPTs. I did loads (must be almost 10) before I reached 7 weeks - haven't done any since though.

Kaz - not long now unti, your 10 week scan.

:hi: everyone else
xx

Over 5 years TTC, unexplained infertility
IVF Aug 09, IUI Nov 09, IUI Jan 10, IUI Mar 10 :BFN:
IVF Jul 10 :BFP:
Shock natural :BFP: on 16 Oct 12

Reg: Sep 21st 2009

Children: one step daughter, very proud Mummy to Maisy and Oliver

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 5:01pm

Hello gang blowkiss

It looks like we are all having reasonable weekends.....

especially you Lola arriving to your friends wedding in true style!

I have worked this morning which wasnt too bad, but rather oddly I had a small nose bleed, not too much just a couple of drips, very weird!!! I am not having any nausea at all.... a bit like you Nikki, I feel fine I still get the occasional twinge in my stomach and sore (.)(.)s but no sickness yet?? When does it normally start or can it be anytime....

Cooking a roast pork dinner as we speak so may be back after yummy!!
Very happy Mummy to Maisy & Oliver - bring on the fun!

SAZZLE

Reg: Jul 20th 2010

Children: 1

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 5:07pm

Hey Sazzle - roast dinner sounds good - I've just been reading about nosebleeds - how weird! Apparently they are common in pregnancy due to softened blood vessels and increased blood volume and if it's cold weather or air conditioned room - this may bring it on!? I would keep an eye on it tho and mention it if you are worried.

BonBon xx
[zx145] BonBon xxx (TTC 3 years, Male Factor,1st ICSI August 2010, BFP 16th September smile2 )

hjp

United Kingdom

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 6:16pm

Hi All,

Nice to hear from you all. I thought I was on my own for a while there!

Good weekend?
3 X ICSI

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 7:28pm

Good evening everyone,

Sounds like we've all had a lovely relaxing weekend. Went for a lovely dog walk yesterday and spent this afternoon in Starbuck with my best friend who I haven't seen in a month. Was lovely to spend the afternoon nattering and catching up.
Had a real bonus yesterday when next scan date arrived - Friday 1st Oct. Can't wait, less than 2 weeks away and then we can shout the news from the roof tops.

In reply to those of you who were asking about symptoms, I haven't had any really except bloatoing, tiredness and extremely sore and enlarged (.)(.). Yesterday my nipples were so black and hard they resembled blackberries (sorry if tmi) lmao. The only thing that eased the pain was a hot water bottle. Better today, but still sore. Ooooh and can't get enough carbs, keep trying to eat a piece of fruit instead, but it's just not the same ... :P

Nikki - if you haven't heard from midwife by Weds I'd give them another ring. Ours said between 9 and 10 weeks and as you're same dates as me I'd get in contact.

Is anyone else on Clexane and Prednisolone? If so when do your clinics say to stop/reduce the dose. I don't mind the Clexane (tho the bruises are spectacular), but really don't like being on the steroids.

Much love blowkiss
IVF April 2009 :BFP: Sleeping with the angels June 16th 09
IVF Ovt 2009 :BFN:
:BFP: IVF/ICSI July 2010
:sticky: 31/08/2010 one perfect little [zx076] seen :sticky:
1/10/10 perfect little bean seen [zx076] moving and waving. Thumb sucker in the making. :)
30/11/10 perfect fully formed bubba having a very lazy day, sucking thumb again! Now the guessing begins :girl: or :boy:?
11/04/11 Isaac James arrived weighing 6lbs8.5oz. Our miracle gift

Reg: Jul 3rd 2007

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 8:44pm

Hello everyone. Glad that I'm not the only one with inconsisent symptoms. I've had nausea on and off (but more on recently), but today, no nausea at all. Makes me panic, but still sore boobs etc, so hopefully all is ok.

Eating!! I don't usually particularly like kit-kats, but on my last pregnancy I ate them every day... and today I've had THREE!! Oh dear. My poor little boy is obsessed with chocolate too, and I reckon it's because I ate so much chocolate while I was preggies with him. I bought some healthy granloa snack bars and Alpen ones to try to encourage myself to have healthier snacks, but all I'm wanting is sweet stuff and junk food!

Sazzle - I've had a couple of tiny nosebleeds too, but not recently, they were very early on

Nellieanded - I'm not on anything, so can't help you there.

xxx
ME 38 DH 36
DH - v low sperm count and motility
Little Teddy born 26/4/2008
BFP 30/7/10 m/c @ 5 weeks
BFP 1/9/10 - mmc

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 9:47pm

Hello All :)

Nikki - Yep keep looking at it, I've bought more stuff since cos I've had some spare money, wasn't going to but it needs buying anyway so I thought why not :)

I've also bought one of them angel sounds doppler off ebay - £20 bargain! just ordered so will try as soon as it comes, I think it can pick up from 12 weeks+ but may be bit later on. I've done research and read the the best ones that money can buy for the price! seen one in argos and read reviews and it sounded awful! But heard nothing but good about this one so looking forward to receiving it now :)

3 more days then moving over to 2nd tri! WOW!!!!!

Hope everyones good :)

xxx

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 9:49pm

Hello All :)

Nikki - Yep keep looking at it, I've bought more stuff since cos I've had some spare money, wasn't going to but it needs buying anyway so I thought why not :)

French - wow 3 bars thats a relief, I've eaten 3 little cadburys snack bars today I love them, my boyfriend told me off but least I aint the only one!

I've also bought one of them angel sounds doppler off ebay - £20 bargain! just ordered so will try as soon as it comes, I think it can pick up from 12 weeks+ but may be bit later on. I've done research and read that this is the best one money can buy for the price! seen one in argos and read reviews and it sounded awful! But heard nothing but good about this one so looking forward to receiving it now :)

3 more days then moving over to 2nd tri! WOW!!!!!

Hope everyones good :)

xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Emma24" (Sep 19th 2010, 9:52pm)

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 9:55pm

oops sorry for flooding, don't know what happened there :wacko:

Kaz23

Reg: Mar 17th 2010

Children: 4 year old daughter, her twin brother is our little angel watching over us. DS born April 2015.

Monday, September 20th 2010, 12:57pm

Hi everyone

Nikki - I would give your midwife a call, can't do any harm. We've already had an unofficial chat with the midwife, with our proper chat being this Wednesday. it's maybe different here though as it's such a small town that the midwives aren't really that busy.

Sazzle - funny you should mention about getting nose bleeds. I had a few tiny ones last week, just in the morning when I woke up. I've never had one in my life before and was never thinking about it being related to being preggers.

Nellie - blackberries lmao I can relate to that, especially at night time! They don't seem so bad first thing in the morning.

AFM, well only two more sleeps till 10 week scan. Still feeeling queasy, not actually been sick. DH took me up a bowl of coco pops this morning as I was feeling rough but hungry too but couldn't get out of bed. They seemed to do the trick. Think I'll just keep that one going, even if I'm feeling fine when I wake up I'll kid on that I'm not so I get breakfast in bed lol!

Hi to everyone else too.

xxx

Me 39 DH 41
TTC 3 years Diagnosis: unexplained
1st IVF July 2010: :BFP:

December 2010: Twins born @ 24+2, DS passed away shortly afterwards, DD fought a hard battle and after 4 months in neonatal came home.
February 2013 FET: :BFN:
August 2013 IVF : :BFN:
August 2014 IVF: :BFP:
DS born April 2015 @ 39 weeks

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Monday, September 20th 2010, 7:38pm

Hey everyone, sounds like a good weekend.

I haven't been on for a few days cos my sis had her baby on Sat, very cute and made me quite excited about ours. The bleeding seems to have died down and I got my appt through for registering at the hospital so things ticking along. Can't say I've got many symptoms, have felt nauseous a couple of evenings and could eat cheese on toast till it's coming out of my ears but other than that, not much.

French - you make me laugh with the kitkats, first time round I was totally addicted to satsumas, ate loads and loads, now DS goes beserk if he even sees one and will climb up cabinets etc to get to the fruit bowl! So maybe there is something in it. And although it sounds healthier to be on fruit I ended up with gestational diabetes from all the sugar and he gets terrible nappies (sorry tmi) so maybe choc is a better option!!

Emma - I got the same doppler first time round and it is great. Don't expect to hear as early as it says though, it was quite a few weeks later that we really heard it properly (although I have a tilted womb so that could have made it trickier). It takes 2 sets of headphones too and is so nice lying in bed with DH both listening. Also great for peace of mind later on if you ever feel like you've had a bit of time with no movement.

Kaz - my sis in law always had some toast before sitting up in bed, she got sickness for the whole nine months and it was the only way she could get up some mornings! Hope yours dies down soon but def stick with the coco pops if they're working.
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

hjp

United Kingdom

Monday, September 20th 2010, 7:40pm

Hi All,

Good day today and feeling much more positive - cannot wait for 29th!!!!!! I hope we see something!

Itchy boobs again today....WTH? :loony:
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 28th 2010

Children: hoping and praying this one sticks with us xxxxx

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 1:15am

hi

well
havent we been busy
am sorry havent been on for few days
i had a huge tummy bug on sat night
it was the most horrible feeling ever but am ok now
still no sickness
eating patterns are so all over the place
fast food and cake lol mmmmm yum yum
have my scan wednesday
so cant wait
how is every one???
xxxxx

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 9:46am

Off I Go

Well people I'm officially in the 2nd trimester today! (No, Can't believe it either!) So its time to say goodbye! Thank you all for your advice along the way its really helped me :) And of course will be seeing you all soon when you all move over :)

Speak soon

take care

xxxx

hjp

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 2:55pm

I got hcg results today which was 14500 (ish) - didn't get exact numbers! I am currently 27dpec - is this within the normal range? I have no idea and keep getting confused with the charts on the internet!
3 X ICSI

Caz

Ace

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 3:08pm

Grrrrr - I spoke too soon - bleeding back in full force.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 3:16pm

Aww Caz thats excellent about the doppler thanks, God it will well sort me out! Sorry to hear about your bleeding and hope it goes away! xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 3:33pm

hi
hi caz
hope your bleeding sorts it self out
thinking of you
x

hjp

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 3:44pm

Hi Caz,

Hope the bleeding stops - my friend had bleeding too but she is now the proud mother of twins! Keep positive!
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 3:47pm

yep

yep keep positive
sending tons of pma :dance: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :cheese: :cheese: thumbup thumbup
and a cheeky :raspberry:
xxxxx

Caz

Ace

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 4:40pm

Thanks guys - the hosp told me to expect it thanks to my "bruise" but it's still horrid to see.

hjp

United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 4:49pm

I can only imagine how worrying it all is.....it's bad enough going through it all in the first place, let alone have to try and cope with other issues too x keep your chin up!
3 X ICSI

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:21pm

Caz - hope the bleeding eases off soon.

Emma24 - have fun in 2nd Tri, hope to see you there in a bit!!

hjp - sorry, no idea.

AFM - nothing to report, which is very good news for me!

Have a lovely evening ladies!
ME 38 DH 36
BFP 1/9/10 - mmc

Kaz23

Children: 4 year old daughter, her twin brother is our little angel watching over us. DS born April 2015.

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 2:34pm

Caz - hope the bleeding eases up, take good care of yourself and take it easy!

Hi everyone too!

AFM - just back from 10 week scan. twins are both growing as they would expect. Still have cyst on each ovary, one has shrunk but the larger one still the same size. our 12 week scan will be in Aberdeen so they'll probably check it all out then, however no one seems worried about it, they said they would maybe need to do something if it got bigger as it could get in the way. Seeing the scan was crazy, both look like little people now, one was even doing a little dance and waved to the screen, seemed like it was having a fun time in there!

xxx

hjp

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 2:39pm

Kaz23 - Amazing news....well done! So nice to see happy stories!
3 X ICSI

Feefo

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: not yet but i will do sooner than later

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 3:13pm

Hi Ladies

Sorry i have not been on here in a few weeks, i had a flooding disaster and had to move out my house, so had no interent connection but i have a temp one now thank goodness!1

Wow everyone seems to be doing fine since the last time i was on. Congrats to all those who have recent bfps.

Well i had my scan on the Sept 14th and all is well one hert beat seen. I have my first midwife appt tomorrow so i wonder what they will do!

Caz you must be going crazy with the bleeding but baby is okay thats the main thing!!

Counting down the days until i am 12 weeks so i can start buying things xx

Sending loads love to everyone

fee

xx

emz

Ace

Reg: Jun 18th 2009

Children: i will be a mummy! xx

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 3:21pm

Hello Ladies

Had 10 week scan on Monday, it was amazing him/her was moving around and sucking its thumb....so happy! :happy:

Havent been on for a while so i need to catch up, hope everyone well. lurve
:dust: please stay little one :sticky: :BFP:
7 week scan sept 3rd- 1 :heart: seen
9 weeks 4 days Sept 20th- 1 perfect baby sucking its thumb
12 week scan (early)
20 week scan Dec 1st - bab22

Reg: Jul 24th 2010

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 9:26pm

Hi ladies,

What a busy week we all seem to have had.
Caz - sorry about the bleeding honey. Pleased that it's the bruise, but how scary it must be to see it. Sending you :hugs:
Kaz - wow, bet you know which one is going to be enrolling on drama school :). best get saving for Rada now.
Emz - what a beautiful scan pic. How different they look from the 7 week viability.
Feefo - hope your flooding diasater gets sorted out soon for you. Nothing like being in your own home.
Hi hjp, Sammie and French, hope you're all ok and doing well.

AFM - a fairly quiet week - apart from work and believe me you don't want to get me started!!!! I have acne a teenager would be proud of, and my blackberries (.)(.) are still in full force. Wanted to get back to the gym after our nuchal scan next week ... however if they continue to hurt as much as this in everyday movement then I'm not sure I will attempt more strenuous activity lmao

Much love to anyone I've missed.
:xxx3:
IVF April 2009 :BFP: Sleeping with the angels June 16th 09
IVF Ovt 2009 :BFN:
:BFP: IVF/ICSI July 2010
:sticky: 31/08/2010 one perfect little [zx076] seen :sticky:
1/10/10 perfect little bean seen [zx076] moving and waving. Thumb sucker in the making. :)
30/11/10 perfect fully formed bubba having a very lazy day, sucking thumb again! Now the guessing begins :girl: or :boy:?
11/04/11 Isaac James arrived weighing 6lbs8.5oz. Our miracle gift

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NellieandEd" (Sep 23rd 2010, 9:27pm)

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 9:40pm

Good evening! I've been busy baking a cake for our work's MacMillan Coffee Morning tomorrow. Now trying very hard not to steal a slice.... smells sooooo good!

I got a slip in the post today to say I have a midwife appt next Tuesday. I won't even be quite 8 weeks yet, so not sure why. I originally got some appointment dates based on my previous pregnancy (which they hadn't unregistered me of once I miscarried - nice). I phoned and once the confusion had been sorted out (ie - I'm four weeks behind the dates they had) the consultant's secretary said I'd have an appt on 11 Oct. I'm obviously really keen to go to the appt next week, but wondering if it has been a mistake and they'll send me packing as it's too early???

In the mean time, I'm happy to have reached 7 weeks, which is two weeks longer than last time, so far so good!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying a nice relaxing evening!
ME 38 DH 36
BFP 1/9/10 - mmc

hjp

United Kingdom

Friday, September 24th 2010, 3:21pm

Hello All,

Thought I would come and say hello.

It's raining again here today - has been all day and it's pretty cold too

I am still feeling a little tired during the day but not too bad really. No sickness to speak of although have lost my appetite. No frequent toilet trips really unless I drink a huge amount. I still have sore boobs but my tummy has gone down a lot (although still can't get my trousers done up properly). Wondering if it's normal to feel this way? I guess everyone is different so it's hard to know.

I cannot wait to get to next Wednesday when we will know for sure if everything is okay. No matter what test you have done it only makes you feel better for a relatively small amount of time and then you start worrrying again! Silly really.

Anyway, hope everyone is okay!
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Friday, September 24th 2010, 4:15pm

hi

hi hun
i feel the same
my tiredness got worse
lost appetite
your body will go through so much
then it will get use to it and you will be back to your usuall self
think my mum said after first 12-14 you start getting all your energy back again
i hope so cos i cant be bothered to do anything at the moment
except having to wait till 6 tonight to order my curry
xxx

hjp

United Kingdom

Friday, September 24th 2010, 4:42pm

Hi there,

I was worrying that my symptoms were disappearing but I feel bloated again tonight and look 'pregnant' again. I am finding it hard to concentrate and have so much work to do....I am studing at present so have three lots of coursework and an exam to get done!
3 X ICSI

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Friday, September 24th 2010, 6:52pm

Hello ladies, hope you are all well and making your way through the first trimester. I underwent IVF at the end of August and we received a BFP which has left us both dumbstruck and over the moon as we had had three failed IUI's, one failed IVF and had been TTC for five years. In fact we were so stunned that even though the hospital confirmed it we did a HPT and then a did another a few days later. I've just about managed not to purchase one every day just to make sure lol. Luckily no morning sickness yet but boy are my boobs sore and i'm already worrying about giving up my underwired bra as don't exactly have the smallest of assests tee hee. I'm totally in agreement with you HJP as we don't have our seven week scan until the 14th October and I'm counting down the days like you to make sure everything is okay. After this, and all being well, I know I'll be anxious until I get to the twelve week scan and then....... So I don't think it's silly I just think that you want something to happen for so long and then when it does you can't quite believe it and think someone's going to steal it from you, if you know what I mean. I've also had some bloating and couldn't fasten a pair of jeans this afternoon, however my DH felt that this was nothing to do with being pg but more to do with me sitting about and not doing very much as currently off work sick at present! Damn cheek lol.
Anyways just taking every day as it comes and trying to enjoy it.
Take care everyone xx
P.s My smileys don't seem to be working anymore does anyone know how to fix this? Oh and how do you get a ticker line??? xx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

Reg: Sep 21st 2009

Children: one step daughter, very proud Mummy to Maisy and Oliver

Friday, September 24th 2010, 8:18pm

Hello all and welcome along Bushbaby :wave:

HJP I know exactly how you feel I even said to DF tonight I might do another HPT as I dont feel pregnant at the moment, I havent had any sickness - which I know could be a good thing for the people who are really suffering.... My (.)(.)s dont feel as sore but are still heavy!! I just cannot wait until my scan on Thursday to reassure me that all is well, Itd driving me mad..... :drunk:

Sammie Hope your curry was yummy tonight blowkiss

I hope the rest of you are all okay....

Bushbaby to get a ticker click on one of ours and it will open another window and you can get yours done that way xx

:hugs:
Very happy Mummy to Maisy & Oliver - bring on the fun!

SAZZLE

hjp

United Kingdom

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 7:00pm

Hi All,

I am glad that it isn't just me feeling slightly strange!
3 X ICSI

Monday, September 27th 2010, 8:06am

Just thought I would pop in to say a quick hello to everyone, hope you are all feeling well, well as well as we can do with all these strange things happening!

It is my 12 week scan on Thursday so I cannot wait although I still feel really anxious about it.

Take care to all xxx
TTC for no 1 for 3 years

hjp

United Kingdom

Monday, September 27th 2010, 7:36pm

Hi there,

How is everyone?

Had a bad day today for some reason.....had a big cry tonight. Thinking I am going insane waiting for Wednesday - worry worry worry! bigcloud
3 X ICSI

United Kingdom

Monday, September 27th 2010, 7:43pm

hi

hi hjp
im doing very well counting down the days to my 12 wk scan
your emotions are natural
i olny have to look at a silly advert on tv and im crying
its very natural in pregnancy crying at the silliest thing
dont worry
you will be absoloutley fine
sending loads of hugs and kisses
xxx

Caz

Ace

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 9:23am

So far this week I've cried at some of the most ridiculous tv - The Biggest Loser - Britain's Next Top Model - Four Weddings!!!! Irrational would be a good word I think.

Kaz23

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 1:09pm

I'm glad it's not just me that's emotional. I was watching that LA Ink the other night and there was a wife on it that's pet Racoon had died and she was getting a tattoo of him, I was greeting like a right dafty!!

Me 39 DH 41
TTC 3 years Diagnosis: unexplained
1st IVF July 2010: :BFP:

December 2010: Twins born @ 24+2, DS passed away shortly afterwards, DD fought a hard battle and after 4 months in neonatal came home.
February 2013 FET: :BFN:
August 2013 IVF : :BFN:
August 2014 IVF: :BFP:
DS born April 2015 @ 39 weeks

Reg: Jul 20th 2010

Children: 1

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 7:38pm

Hello Ladies. Now this might sound weird but I have uuummmed and aaaaghed about posting here cos am a teeny bit scared about getting excited about my BFP, or even talking about it.....and have spent a lot of time worrying about this, that and the next thing - twinges - no twinges, sore boobs, not sore boobs blah blah blah......anyway, I've decided to post here and embrace my BFP and push those worrying niggles to the back of my mind and just try to enjoy being BFP! I have my 7 week scan a week today - so countdown started. Am still knicker watching a bit but trying not to..... (is anyone else doing this still or am I just a wee bit crazy? tee hee) Which reminds me, - any advice on dating pregancy - some people say from EC and others say from 1st day of last period? I'd really like to know where I am so I can follow in day by day pregancy book..... any advice much appreciated.
HJP - good luck for tomorrow - will be thinking of you.
Everyone else - (there are so many!) look forward to sharing sickness, tiredness and irrational emotional stories!

Love BonBon xxxx
p.s My EC wasthe 1st September
[zx145] BonBon xxx (TTC 3 years, Male Factor,1st ICSI August 2010, BFP 16th September smile2 )

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 8:53pm

Hi and welcome Bonbon!! Hi everyone!!

I'm still knicker-watching and also panicking about symptoms every moment of every day, so you're not alone! I had a midwife appt today and all we did was fill in forms. I told her I am very worried and would love to get some reassurance (like they have a portable mini-scan machine - it would have been great to see a heartbeat), but she said there is nothing she can do to reassure me, and I just need to wait until my dating scan on 12 Oct.... which is TWO WEEKS away!!!! humph

Talking of emotional - Juno was on TV the other night and I watched it. Well... :sniff: when she gave her little baby up.

I'm having a mad busy week this week as I'm on leave as of Friday. I wish I could be winding down though. My brain is definitely not working 100% and I find I can't even string a sentance together properly at the moment! I really need a break and to slow down a bit, so looking forward to a couple of weeks off and a mid-week break in the lakes with my little family. happydance

Hope you are all fine and holding up! :xxx3:
ME 38 DH 36
BFP 1/9/10 - mmc

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE