You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

RosB

Ace

Reg: Sep 23rd 2009

Children: Twin boys conceived on 3rd ICSI attempt

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 2:44pm

Hey Andie

I hope you manage to fly on Sat - I am sure you will as it looks like things are getting back to normal. I can't understand your worry though! As for the preggy pops - I think they are just online but if you check out the Morning Sickness thread they talk about them on there and where you can get them from. I did see someone say that basically they are just sour sweets so any type of sour sweet will probably have the same effect.

Riggsy

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 4:14pm

Hi Andie,

I got preggy pops from amazon. As Ros says they are just sour sweets. They are nice but probably not worth the money. You'd be better off just going to a sweet shop and buying some boiled sweets. Pear drops seem to have the same effect.
Looking promising for your flight on sat. Fingers crossed.
Riggs x

RosB

Ace

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 6:14pm

Andie - sorry I meant to say I CAN understand your worry. Must re-read my posts before I post them. Anyway fingers crossed!

Reg: Oct 1st 2008

Children: Saskia, FET born 23/11/10

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 8:45pm

LOL! good job I read you posts one after the other Ros! Very off hand comment otherwise!!

I might just try some cherry drops as they are sour, and normally I like them.

OH came home and fancied a fried egg sandwich- I said over my dead body! Just the idea of smelling oil and eggs made me heave...So he said he might just get the camping stove out!

[/url]

Clomid x 6 bfn
IVF August 2009 bfn but 5 frosties
FET Feb/March 2010 :BFP: and 3 frosties left!
Darling Daughter Saskia Born 23/11/2010 bab10

Due to start FET 25/01/12- Miracle Natural :BFP: 24/01/12 Heartbeat [zx076] seen 06/02/12 - 6+4 weeks. Grew wings, 28/02/12

Medicated FET Sept/Oct 12 :BFP: 8th Oct 2012! Best Birthday news!
30th Oct 2012 [zx076] + [zx076] seen...yes it's twins!

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 12th 2009

Children: Scarlett Holly born 25/12/2010

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 11:00pm

Hello ladies :smile:
Ros that's so exciting!! Woww :D
I've had a chat with my mum - seems with my brother and I she got no whiff of a symptom when pregnant (apart from the +) and actually felt better than normal during the whole pregnancy - it's put my mind at rest, atleast for the next few... hours LOL. The hunger has sorta taken a backseat now too - just trying to drink plenty and focus on other things (but I can't do the latter!)
x
Natural :BFP: June 2011! biggrin2 bab21

Reg: Sep 26th 2009

Children: Herts&Essex

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:59am

Hello Ladies

Ros - Fantastic news - it's really sad saying goodbye to the clinic isn't it - I felt they knew me inside and out!!!!!

Miss Purple - Glad you spoke to your Mum, my Mum didn't have many symptoms with my sister or me so I am now countin myself lucky that I have been so well - Hope I am not jinxing it. Mind you I am still waiting for the glowing stage!!!!

Andie - Just wanted to wish you lots of love and luck for your wedding, I know it will be wonderful and I am sure we all want pics when you get back. Hope the sickness subsides for you xxx

Hopeful - I too would pay for a private one for peace of mind plus I just love seeing my LOs on the screen wish you get do it yourself scanning kit!!! I am sure everything will be fine though

Everyone else - Hope you are all ok
Jo
IVF Sept/Oct 2009 - BFP but then chemical pregnancy :bawl:

IVF Jan/Feb 2010 - :BFP: twins bab11 bab11

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 18th 2009

Children: 2 sons, 6 + 9 (previous marriage) and 1 angel baby (boy) - born and grew wings Nov 09

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:07am

Good luck for your scan today bella love!

Hope all are ok! what are preggy pops??

starsmile My Diary

Natural :BFP: 5/4/09 but we lost our beautiful son :sniff:

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:09am

Feeling slight queezy this morning. OH brought me tea and toast in bed which helped slightly.

I have my hair appointment this afternoon for my roots and highlights. I've not got it done since January and the roots are about 3 inches long! I look a real sight! I didn't want to get it done too often as although it's not considered "unsafe" its still not considered perfectly without risk (Just unknown as they wont do tests on pregnant women apparently!)

I might have gone through the pain of growing it out if it wasn't for the wedding, and the fact I'm going slightly grey- this has blended the roots slightly though rotf

Also Bikini wax this morning although I am dreading that as apparently it hurts like hell due to the increased blood in the area! Have any of you got this done since your bfp?

The things we do for vanity hey!

Edited to add: Preggi Pops are a lolipop which claim to stop morning sickness!

[/url]

Clomid x 6 bfn

Due to start FET 25/01/12- Miracle Natural :BFP: 24/01/12 Heartbeat [zx076] seen 06/02/12 - 6+4 weeks. Grew wings, 28/02/12

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Andie20521" (Apr 22nd 2010, 9:10am)

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:23am

Hi Andie

I am due to go away on Sunday and I use do it yourself waxing strips- I haven't done it since I fell pregnant but will be on Friday evening so If you hear my screams then you know it does hurt more lmao As for higlights I had mine done last week, I am sure you will be fine, I can't stand my roots and always feel so much better once it's done - All the things we have to give up being pregnant I refuse to give up my blonde locks :chortle:
Jo

Reg: Nov 7th 2008

Children: None

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:58am

OMG OMG OMG!
My 12 week scan is in 3.5 hours! Not that I am coutning?!? Haha...

I have had a bikini wax since I was preggo and my waxer said my glands were up? How weird... It did hurt, but my wax's always hurt like hell. Best thing to do..put a pillow over your face and clench!

Good luck xxx
XXX BellaLove XXX

Feb '10 xfingers Hoping it sticks! xfingers

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:08am

Good Luck Bella - I have just been looking on internet you should really notice a proper baby shape this time xx
Jo

RosB

Ace

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:31am

Good luck Bella - I am sure it will be wonderful. Your baby will definitely look like a baby now. Yesterday I could even see their faces and one of them had a clear placenta. The other's was just developing. Plus you are a week ahead of me. I really want to post up my piccies but I only have them in hard copy and the only scanner I have access to is at work which may give the game away! How exciting let us know how it goes!

When is your scan JoJo - are you getting excited yet?

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 11:12am

Hi Ros

"Trying" to get a private nuchal scan and bloods tomorrow but not sure if it is going to happen. I am due to go to Spain on Sunday just for a week. I have nuchal and bloods booked at NHS hopsital for 6th May but I wanted to get it done before I went just in case I get stuck in Spain - Don't get me wrong would love to get stuck but as long as scan is done :chortle: The sonographer at the private place was stuck in France until last night so they weren't taking any bookings. Rang up this morning and they are saying they are fully booked. They are going to ring me this afternoon when the sonographer is in and hopefully will fit me in.

Hope things are okay with you and the rash has died down :hugs:
Jo

lily1

Reg: Nov 23rd 2009

Children: None yet

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 2:54pm

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me dropping in. I am about 6 and a half weeks (I think, having scan on Monday). I have had bad nausea for the last 3 days, worse in morning but lasting most of day. But today I felt sick when I woke up but I have felt pretty much ok since - of course am now worried why it has gone so quickly. Is it normal to have days when the sickness goes? Should I only worry if it doesn't come back at all? Has anyone experienced this? Can't believe yesterday I would have given anything to make the nausea go and now I want it back!

Any advice appreciated, hope you're all well

xxxxx
Lily1
Me 31, polycystic ovaries
DB 32, borderline SA

May 09 Ovarian drilling & laparoscopy. No endo. Tubes clear.
Jan 10 Clomid 50mg & HCG - no ovulation

:BFP: shock au naturel 8/4/10

Riggsy

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 4:54pm

Hi Lily,

Firstly, congratulations! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and I started getting pretty bad nausea at about 6 weeks then was sick a few times around 6.5/7 weeks then had 3 days of feeling fine and was starting to get really anxious that something was wrong. But then tuesday was sick 4 times! Yday had quite bad nausea and today a little. Feeling a bit more relaxed about it coming and going now. Some ladies don't have any morning sickness at all, I think everyone is different and we just have to try and relax (v hard, I know) and just go with it. Enjoy the days you feel good and feel reassured by the sicky ones. Hopefully your scan will help you be a bit more at ease.

Riggs x

RosB

Ace

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 7:28pm

Hi Jo - hope you manage to get your scan tomorrow, if not enjoy yourself on holiday and I am sure you will be able to get back for your NHS scan. Still got my itchy rash unfortunately, doctors not being very helpful but am going to see a doc with more knowledge of dermatology on Monday so fingers crossed he may know what it is. I am thinking that they may just put it down to one of those things you get during pregnancy. I don't mind as long as it isn't anything that could be serious during pregnancy.

Welcome to this thread Lily and congratulations on your BFP!

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:32pm

Bella how did the scan go?
JoJo did they manage to fit you in?
Welcome Lily!

Well my nails are fab, and my hair is glossy and flowing, but downstairs I still look like the Wild Women of Borneo! They refused to do it! Not because its so bad (it is!) but because I'm still in my first trimester. I burst into tears! Some flipping Wedding/Honeymoon! So it's sarongs and dashing out the pool into a towel for me! I can't shave as I get a rash and by time it goes down I need to start again and I'm allegic to Immac... X(

[/url]

Clomid x 6 bfn

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:47pm

Lily glad to see you popped over :D

Can I just ask - peoples opinions on when is the "right" time to tell people about being pregnant. Our close family and friends know - but i'm really struggling with the decision of when to tell people at work. With being still so very early on i've been scouring the internet for statistics on miscarriage, and trying to predict my blimmin' outcome. I know, I shouldn't and i'm making myself worse by being negative - but with having no symptoms i'm really struggling to believe.. I know everyone is different - I think I need to make it to my first scan initially then see how I feel - but who's to say that at the 7 week mark nothing will go wrong until 12 weeks or thereafter. I'm annoyed at myself for thinking like this X( but I feel completeley lost. :sadface: any words would be appreciated...
Got the day off tomorrow and a full weekend planned with DF and his family, so should take my mind off things abit - then it'll only be roughly a week til I get my first scan... :S i'm just so....worried. I never in a million years thought i'd feel like this. Sorry for the masive speech - needed to get it out x

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:37pm

Miss Purple - I told just about everyone I was so excited and everyone was so nice and please for us - I am of the opinion that God forbid anything should go wrong then the fact I have told people doesn't make any difference but everyone is different. I am useless with secrets plus I like the odd glass of wine so I would've stuck out a mile not drinking :chortle:

Welcome Lily and congratulations

Andie - Didn't bother with scan going to stick with NHS one on 6th May. Saw midwife today what a load of forms we have to fill out I was in there ages!!! I am sorry you can't wax not sure what else to suggest except maybe buy some bikinis with the shorts as bottoms - hide a multitude of sins!!! At least you hubby to be takes you as you are - my DH has to with me too lmao

Ros - Hope you rash settles down I think docs are quick to blame things on being pregnant make sure you stand your ground and try and get something to clear it up honey

Hope everyone else is okay grouphug
Jo

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: 1 perfect boy born after icsi tx

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 11:41pm

Lily I just wanted to welcome you to this thread although I can't answer your question having had no sickness at all.

Miss Purple I know how you feel about telling people. DH and I only told those closest to us. I had my first scan today and really couldn't believe what I was seeing when the nurse pointed out the heartbeat. DH had a tear in his eye but I was just glued to the screen trying to comprehend there was something there when I hadn't showed one symptom. It's really the weirdest feeling and it's only hit me since I came home that this is really happening. I still don't feel too comfortable about letting more people know but what will be will be and I'm sure anyone you do tell will be there for you, come the good or the bad.

:xxx3:

FET JAN 2012 - 2 embies :BFN:
2 still on ice for another day xfingers

My Diary

Reg: Nov 7th 2008

Children: None

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 8:23am

Hi Girls!

It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Our little gummy is now a proper baby! It was waving and saluting to us the whole time, quite incredible. The sonographer dated the baba to be 12w+5 which was strange as I should have been 12w+1. Because of the confusion, they want me to go in for a 16 week scan in 4 weeks to check growth... They arent worried and I guess its better at this stage to measure ahead than behind...

I have my nuchal scan this morning, woohoo! Get to see the little babs again!

Lots of love to all.
xxx
XXX BellaLove XXX

Feb '10 xfingers Hoping it sticks! xfingers

Reg: Feb 18th 2010

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 6:40pm

Had 7 week scan today, how AMAZING!! It had a perfect [zx076] and all is fine - its such a relief ! Just wanted to run around and annouce to the world !!! :))

IUI - February 2010 - :BFN:
IUI - March 2010 - :BFP: :boy:
26/11/2010 - baby Samuel born

MY DIARY

Bunty

unregistered

• "Bunty" is no longer a member of FZ

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 6:56pm

Congrats on all those lovely scans and heart beats... Emziiui yours is terrific, and Im so happy for you.. it is a lovely feeling.. relief!!

Miss Purple... that's such a tough one to answer. I guess it depends how you think you will feel in the unlikely event something is troubling and you need to talk to the people you have told. I personally wouldn't be very good at that, but everyone is different ~ and some people find it a great support to tell others early. Im saying nothing until I (hopefully) get so fat it's blindingly obvious! :snigger:

I had my weekly scan today, and was a bit worked up after an hour or so of pale spotting in the week.. but all was good at 9 +3 and baby was wriggling around, and I sobbed my pants off! :O

babydust and :sticky: to all those fab ladies with scan coming up

blowkiss

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 7:03pm

Wow thats an amazing pick Bunty, glad everything is OK xx

MY DIARY

Reg: Apr 7th 2009

Children: DD 11 and DS 6

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 1:32pm

Hello everyone

Hello

Hope everyone is ok and preg is going well.

I got my :BFP: on the 21st April on my first round of clomid.I'm due on New's years day :laugh: .

Reg: Nov 7th 2009

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 2:44pm

Hello!!

I recently got my first BFP!!! I took 50mg Clomid for 6 months and then was upped to 100mg Clomid so i am sooooo excited!!!! happydance :dancing:

I have been having the usual symptoms, such as tender bbs, slight cramping, constant peeing (up 3 times in the night for a whole week). I am now 4 weeks and 6 days and due on Boxing day, i have now taken 8 HPT and they are getting stronger and faster each time. My DH thinks i'm addicted, he's probably right!! :innocent: Only one thing that is bothering me and that is I have noticed today that my bbs are not as tender today. Has anyone else experienced this or am i being over paranoid?

I have booked an early scan which i am doing privately as the NHS will not provide and i don;t think i can last until 12 weeks.

Nice to see you over here Maliah, hope as is well with you. smile2

xx
Me 28
DH 31
TTC 2 1/2 Years
Lap and Dye - All Clear
Clomid 50mg 6 rounds - all BFN Aug 09 - Jan 10
Clomid 100mg March 2010 - BFP

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 3:10pm

Hi buttercup, yes I did notice a lapse in tenderness
I don't think it's anything to worry about,
just different surges in hormones x

MY DIARY

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 6:29pm

Hello

I'm boobpoke and noticed there are not as sore at times and really sore other times.I've gone up a cup size already :hmm:

I'm sooooooooooooo tired I need to nap in the afternoons.

I'm getting cramps that come and go-sometimes they are bad.Should I worry? I had a mmc 3 yrs ago and so scared its going to happen again.My DH and I have decided not to tell anyone till after 12 week scan.I have a scan next month due to taking clomid-to check its in right place and how many whoops3

I've 2 kids already and forgot all this early stuff lol.

Reg: May 19th 2008

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 7:33pm

Hello ladies! I was gonna wait till dipping my toes but Buttercup and Maliah gave me courage.

4w + 1 today. How strange that feels to say after years and years!

I was telling someone yesterday that I haven't felt like myself since right after transfer as the symptoms started pretty much right away and today I'm still cramping like mad and nauseated every morning when I wake up. Still very bloated, my boobies still hurt on and off and are still huge. Still intolerably hot as soon as the night comes and still having weird dreams. A new one today is that I get ravenously hungry -or more of a hunger longing, like I want a specific something so badly I could die!- but then it passes and I am still hungry but can't face it if that makes sense. It doesn't but there

Oh and to take the cake, anyone else forgive my TMI found they burp like a truck driver? I am mortified! :O
33&36 - AZOOSPERMIA - 2008-ICSI Spain =BFN Lost 140lbs -2010-ICSI Sweden =perfect Dara (Mrs_Smiff's Goddaughter!)

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 7:44pm

Awwww Congratulations xx Your 1 day ahead of me :snigger:

I know the feeling of hunger lol

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 7:45pm

Hi maliah and alex just to say hi. I had cramping
and still have a bit! The clinic said it's to
do with he clomid. Xx

MY DIARY

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 8:08pm

Emziui - thanks hon! Not Clomid in as far as I'm concerned, I had full blown IVF with ICSI and SSR, sadly no chance of less surgeries and drugs before we can dream to make a baby and even now with the quality of our embryos it is nothing short of a miracle! :snigger: I don't mind the cramps, I never do cramp more than once or twice before AF so I know these twinges and hurts are not that but the baby/babies burrowing so that's ok. The other symptoms are not pleasant though but I'll gladly put up with 10 times worse as I suspect we all would.
33&36 - AZOOSPERMIA - 2008-ICSI Spain =BFN Lost 140lbs -2010-ICSI Sweden =perfect Dara (Mrs_Smiff's Goddaughter!)

RosB

Ace

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 10:35am

Welcome to the thread Maliah, Buttercup and Alexandra, great to see so many new BFPs! Congratulations to you all! I bet it hasn't properly sunk in yet?

Just to allay a few concerns - my boobs have been tender/ sore on and off, no real pattern. I also had loads of twinges/ cramps just after I got my BFP, I think things are just moving about down there to make room and your uterus is expanding (in my case bigger than most as it is twins). I remember being really worried about the pains but once I saw my LOs at the first scan I knew there was nothing to be worried about. It doesn't stop you worrying though! I also get really hot at night, we have put the lightweight summer duvet on which means my DH is freezing and I can just about sleep! Burping, yes I can tick that box too! I have told myself that I must calm down, stop worrying and enjoy being pregnant once I get to 12 weeks but I am sure I won't be able to stop worrying. My symptoms have calmed down a lot over the past couple of weeks - nausea pretty much gone now but still very tired and hungry.

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 6:39pm

Hello Ladies

Welcome to all the newly pregnant ladies, wishing you lots of love and luck in your pregnancies :hugs:

AFM - I was supposed to be in Spain now but my little Nephew who was coming with us got chicken pox yesterday so we couldn't go - bless him. We have had to cancel and got to claim money back from insurance as it's so late in the day for travel to refund us. We have re-booked for 2 weeks time - just hope I can still fit in the clothes I planned to take by then :chortle: Well I can't believe I am 12 weeks tomorrow I never thought this day would come, my DH and me are so happy and starting to relax a little although still do the odd HPT every now and then just to check lmao as I have hardly any symptoms.

Hope everyone is okay :xxx3:
Jo

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 8:17pm

Hi everyone hope your all good : D welcome to all you new ladies hope you all have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Well i'll be 12 weeks on Wednesday can't believe how quick it's went. Finally got my appointment through yesterday for my first ante-natal appt which is in 2 weeks so i will be 14 weeks by then so there will be such a big difference from the last scan i had at 9 weeks.

I'm laughing at all you ladies that still do HPT i have never done one not even during the 2ww you're all crazy haha.

Hope everyone is good and had a lovely weekend
First ICSI
Jan/Feb 2010
EC 18/02/10
ET 20/02/10
05/03/10 :BFP:

1 Healthy [zx076] seen 08/04/10 9wks1day

Monday, April 26th 2010, 10:57am

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so tired!!!!

I sit down and fall asleep :snigger:

How is everyone today??

I sent DH to £shop yesterday for some cheapo tests and I needed to see another :BFP: .He says I'm mad.I bought some CB digitals on ebay,waiting for them to arrive now.It still hasn't sunk in that I'm pregnant so maybe seeing it in words will help mmmmmm

We are keeping it a secret from RL friends and family till after 12 week scan so sshh .Have you all told your good news yet?

Monday, April 26th 2010, 2:50pm

Maliah - I am the queen of the HPTs - must have done at least 30 in the first couple of weeks and that is no exageration lmao We told just about everyone as soon as we knew - I know a lot of people don't but I was too excited and when we found out if was twins we nearly burst with happiness. I was also really tired in the first few weeks - just starting to feel a bit more lively now but still fall asleep on the sofa most nights!!!

Hope everyone else is well
Jo

Reg: May 28th 2009

Monday, April 26th 2010, 2:59pm

I am not going tell anyone until the 12w wait as I am so worried that something will go wrong. And I have been quite boring, I have only peed on a stick twice. How boring is that?

Monday, April 26th 2010, 3:46pm

pmsl I keep looking at the tests.Need to check the lines are still there.

I'm sooooooooo thirsty as well.Gone off tea-even bought some de caf yuck.Drinking lemonade by the bottle full.

Monday, April 26th 2010, 5:01pm

No worries ladies, no one is as POAS mad as I am! I started testing after the trigger shot and it's 16 days later per two or three tests a day, that's a good what? 48 ICs and then the two digitals that said pregnant 2-3 and the clinic test and the one FRER I have! Not done either, have some 15 more ICs to try it out, another digi to check on Thursday and hope it says 3+ and two awkard ones I got from an obscure internet shop :)

Here's proof of my obsession, the last one is the first one for today but I usually do two -or three a day- so you are only looking at 5 or 6 days there :snigger:

Monday, April 26th 2010, 5:06pm

Wow thats a lot :snigger: I'd def say you are preg and are keeping hpt's in business!!!!!! I only have two-threw the others away.I have some cb digitals ordered,they will be here sometime this week.

Monday, April 26th 2010, 5:34pm

Hi Everyone :bye:

Welcome to all you ladies with brand new :BFP: 's - congratulations!

Jo Jo - congrats on making it to 12 weeks woohoo Rubbish about your trip to Spain but at least you got re-booked.

judjejules - almost 12 weeks too - so exciting!!! Glad you finally got your app't through.

Maliah - we waited til our eraly 7 week scan and then told our parents and some others that are very close but that's it now until 12 weeks - too scared! I did a few tests until the digital were saying 3+ and have left it since then as they couldn't tell me that I was any further on! I actually quite like the tetley decaf teabags and the decaf coffee I bought so still feel like I'm getting my fix!

Hi Natural Horse - how are you? How long to your scan now?

Alexandra - I think you must win the most committed HPT user of all time ha ha. Impressive! clap

AFM - I've arranged an early scan at my EPU (no problem they said as missed m/c last time) for Thursday morn - which I'm glad about but now I've gone from being quite content to actually bricking it all over again AAAggghhhhh!!!! It's going to be a long week. I also got my date in for my 12 week scan - 17 may so hopefully we'll get to that day all being well - that's the dream anyway!!

Love to all I've missed - can't see any further back xx
Low AMH, MFI
Shock natural BFP June 09 - MMC Aug 09

First ICSI March 10 :BFP:

First scan 14/4/10 [zx076] heartbeat seen & heard

RosB

Ace

Monday, April 26th 2010, 6:05pm

JoJo - I think you have just been knocked off your queen of HPT throne! Wow Alexandra I can't believe how many you are doing. Just believe it, you really are pregnant! What does gravid raskana mean? I presume it means pregnant?

Well JudgeJules you are just one day ahead of me but I will be having my nuchal fold scan before you as mine is on Weds at 11+6. Can't wait!

As for telling people - we told family and very close friends straight away but have held off telling everyone else until 12 weeks. Nearly there now and I am really looking forward to being open about it. I really look pregnant now so I am sure some people at work will have guessed. We really couldn't hold off any longer as it is so obvious.

Well my rash seems to be finally disappearing without any help from the doctors - I did have an appointment booked for tonight but I cancelled it as there isn't much left to show him.

Monday, April 26th 2010, 8:05pm

Hi Mrs S - my scan is on Friday and it has been the longest wait of my life!!!

United Kingdom

Monday, April 26th 2010, 8:44pm

Everybody but work pretty much knows now woohoo :smile: - was too happy to not say anything : D . Stuggling with not telling work - going to hold off telling them for aslong as possible - although it'll probably burst out of me next week haha.
Still no symptoms - DF is getting them haha, he's putting weight on and feeling faint and dizzy. Hah.

Alexandra i'm strangley impressed! :snigger: - my total is now 6 - and seems very reserved lol!

Natural Horse you're just ahead of me :smile: can't wait for you to have your scan as it means mine will shortly follow :rollseyes:

Hope everyone is good - be it Monday 'n' all xxx :cuddle

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 11:05am

Why do I do this to myself?

Hi all - three days and countring until my scan and I am driving myself INSANE by looking up all the information I can about miscarriages. :scared:

A few cycle buddies have had a really bad time in the last week and they were further along than me and it has gotten me really scared. So now I am spending all my time on the internet :comp: trying to find percentages, facts and figures.

Oh god, please let there be a heartbeat [zx076] found on Friday and that I (and all of you) have a very normal and healthy pregnancy!

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 12:35pm

:hugs: :sticky: :hugs: :sticky: :hugs:

I had a mmc at 12 weeks 3 years ago and cannot rest at the moment :tear:

I'm not allowing myself to look up info on net.

I'm thinking positive thoughts xxx

I have done another test and the line was darker today smile2

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: 1 perfect boy born after icsi tx

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 1:06pm

Maliah, sorry to hear of your past lost, I'm sure it must make you more nervous than most.

Natural Horse, I know the dread you are feeling well. I had my first scan last week at 7+3 and the whole way to the appointment (3hours) I was borderline tears, terrified they wouldn't find anything. I think because every step of ivf makes you hold your breath you are scared to let it out and relax. I have left my private clinic now and had my first midwife visit yesterday. She confirmed my first scan is 20/22 weeks and when she seen my face and I explained how terrified I was she said she would make something up and get me in about 12 weeks, thank god. Dh and I are going on holiday for a week in May and 4 days after I come back I have the midwife again to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I don't know how I'm going to stick these next few weeks until then. Normally a holiday is major excitement but this time I just want it over with! It feels like wishing your life away but I suppose we all want the end result to be happy and I know we should be enjoying this time so I'm really going to give it my best shot. My heart also went out to the girls who were cycling in Feb/March, it's very hard to see news like that when you are wishing everyone happiness.

Anyway good luck to everyone at all stages. Lets keep up the PMA. :xxx3:

FET JAN 2012 - 2 embies :BFN:
2 still on ice for another day xfingers

My Diary

dmh36

Reg: Mar 2nd 2009

Children: 2 daughters aged 19 and 17, 5 angel babies

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 4:16pm

Hi evry1, been reading your posts for quite a few weeks now and as i'v ad my 3rd scan 2day i'm starting to feel more convinced evrythings going to be fine.
after 4 miscarriages n tryin 2 conceive for about 2n half year i think ive finally cracked it.
been having 2weekly scans at sheffield since i was 6 wk i am now 10week n todays scan was amazing! little arms and legs moving about all over place, i read sumwhere that if you eat chocolate before the scan it wakes the baby up n gets it movin so thats what i did not sure if it was just coincidence tho.
great to see all you new ones n read your stories all the things your going thru r just normal n am sure once youv ad ur first scans youl b fine altho its easier said than done.
well im with community midwife 2morro need to find out if shes trained in counselling for nuchal scan if not we will have to pay 2 have it done private, any1 know how much this mite cost? xxxx

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 7:23pm

Evening Ladies

Alexandra - I think you have overtaken me in the HPT - I was keeping First Response in business up until a couple of weeks ago :chortle: Congratulations on our BFP

Hopeful h - I know what you mean about wishing your life away, It feels like i takes forever - So glad they are going to get you a scan I could never wait that long

Natural Horse - Stay away from the internet NO! It will drive you mad, Mind you I was the same, try and enjoy the experience although I know it is a scary time for us all - Try and keep sane honey and good luck with the scan on Friday

Mrs S - Good luck with the scan Thursday, it will be lovely to see your LO again :hugs:

Miss Purple - Hope you are okay sweetie

Ros - Glad you rash is clearing up

Maliah - Good on you for keeping positive and woohoo with the test

DMH36 - Welcome to the thread - I have heard that about chocolate great excuse to eat it isn't it :chocs:

Hope everyone else is healthy and happy

AFM - Well I am 12 weeks 1 day today so I guess I need to move over to the 2nd Trimester thread although I will be popping back here to make sure you are all well if thats ok grouphug
Jo

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE