You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 8:50am

Excellent news Babyflint!! Hope that the ms clears up for you soon.
Seeing the heart beat gives such a coinfidence boost! :)

Everyone is moving along nicely in here - looking forward to seeing you all on the 2nd tri soon
Apr '09 - Lap & Dye (I blocked tube - adhesions removed from other)
July '09 :BFP:
Sep '09 - 9w 3d - MMC
Oct '09 :BFP:
Bubba is a little girl!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wishdust" (Feb 11th 2010, 8:52am)

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Children: A beautiful, miracle FET baby girl

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 9:03am

Phew! Babyflint - you had me really worried when we hadn't heard from you.
So pleased it all went well, and that you are still feeling sick :laugh:

AFM - did my follow up HPT today, to check that the conception indicator has moved on (as advised by my concerned nurse!), and within 30 seconds it came up 'Pregnant 3+', so all seems to be fine there, thank goodness.
Off back to bed for a bit now though - totally shattered today.

Love to all :xxx: :xxx:
January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 9:27am

Elaine that is fantastic. Another hurdle over x

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

2mums

Star

Reg: Jun 28th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 9:41am

Congratulations Babyflint, great news happydance

ICSI Apr09 BFN
ICSI Jul09 BFP m/c (blighted ovum)
ICSI Nov09 :BFP:
:boy:

Reg: Feb 24th 2008

Children: 1 baby girl

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:06am

Congrats Babyflint !!!
Elaine - what a relief smile2

2 ectopic pregnancies - 2005 & 2009
beautiful daughter born Sept 2010 thanks to IVF
IVF#3 April/May 2012 - BFN
IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Reg: Mar 23rd 2009

Children: Hammersmith

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:09am

Thanks everyone - I feel like death! Seriously considering going back home as just about made it in to the office today - the train journey was a struggle as I had to stand albeit for 25 minutes but it was tough. Trying to drink lots of cold water this morning to keep things down and remembering to eat little and often.

One baby - and all this sickness, it'll pay when it's born!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

Elaine - great news on your test hun. xxx

Babyflint xxx

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:13am

Babylint sorry you are so rough I would go home if I was you it is not worth it. There is no way you could work well feeling like that and maybe resting at home will help. Sometimes it is our bodies telling us to take it easy.
I don't understand my EDD is also 27th Sept and that makes me 7w3d ?
Take care x

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:21am

Now I'm worrying because I'm not really getting sickness - get it on and off occasionally like yesterday morning from about 4-7am but not all the time or as bad as you guys.

If I'm not getting it does it mean things aren't going ok? :sniff:

IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:30am

Kirsten - I don't know hun - I had calculated that the EDD would be around 4 Oct and I just checked 40 weeks going forward and that is still what I get. Am I right in thinking that on EC you are 2 weeks pg? If so, maybe the sonographer did the calculation wrong? She was bloody useless anyway, very disappointed with the scan - she was really rough with the probe and I was last on the list so she obviously wanted to get home - I am seriously thinking about making a complaint! We were so looking forward to the scan and DH face during the scan said it all! I'm sorry but we just couldn't understand her accent and what she was saying - I asked all my questions again and finally got some answers. I think telling someone "Yes you have only one baby and it is fine" is insufficient. I asked her what the lining was and she said 5mm - only dawned on me later that she was talking about the size of the baby not the lining. Actually I will ring Hammersmith today and make a complaint - I was a bit too upset and sick to ask again last night.

Lalazig - don't worry hun, one of the girls from my clinic also had her scan yesterday and she is also expecting twins like our lovely Kirsten and she hasn't suffered a thing! Not a sausage - ewk - no talk about food please. All is going to be fine, keep positive luv. xxx

Reg: Dec 27th 2008

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:45am

Babyflint - these people should understand that early scans are very precious to us IVF women and learn a bit of people skills!! I would definitely phone and let them know you were unhappy. They probably won't do anything but atleast you will feel better about having mentioned it and they may even be able to grab your notes and answer any questions you still have over the phone??

Kirsten - have they given you an EDD based on 40 weeks or based on twins?? It is my understanding that they consider 37 weeks to be full term for multiples.

Lala, if you have a read through my posts I've been saying exactly the same as you, wishing some sickness upon myself as everybody else seemed to be suffering terribly and I've been fine most of the time. Today I'm 6+2 and the sickness is starting to kick in, so I guess some people just respond differently. The way I'm feeling right now, I'm considering myself lucky that I lasted until now without symptoms and I still think my sickness is only mild. My SIL didn't get sick til just over 7wks and my friend has 2 children and didn't get any sickness whatsoever for the entire 9 months! It definitely doesn't mean there is anything wrong hun xx

ICSI Dec 08 & June 09 BFN, ICSI Dec 09 :BFP: Our miracle son born 1st Oct 2010

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 11:37am

I worked out my due date on google ie calculate due date giving EC date and it works it out. They have gave me date for full term but said I should go a few weeks before that.
Babyflint that is awful how you were treated as it is so important. I was scanned by a nurse and there was a student midwife there also. They had loads of time and even allowed me to phone DF in the middle of it all. They were so happy for us and it made the experience even more special x
Lalazig please don't worry as sickness usually only kicks in at 7 weeks and not everyone suffers x
What date is your scan Claire ?

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 11:44am

Kirsten, my scan is Thurs 18th, a week today. Can't come quick enough! I guess the babies will come when they're ready, the dating is only a rough guide. My current date is supposed to be 5th October according to the ticker, using EC as day of 'conception' but no doubt that will all change as has happened with you guys.

Reg: Oct 23rd 2009

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 12:08pm

BLT ..... mmmmmmmmmm [zx161]

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 12:24pm

Out of bed again, but feeling quite sicky. Think I'll have some lunch and watch Nanny 911!

Very relieved about this morning's test. Hadn't really realised how anxious I was until it came up with 3+!!
Anyway, talk later.

xxx
Elaine H has attached the following file:
  • 3 plus..jpg (15.06 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Apr 20th 2011, 8:01pm)

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 3:36pm

Hi again Ladies,

OK so I called my clinic this morning and expressed my disgust at the sonographer. I spoke to a lady who had the cheek to ask me if I was overreacting to the scan yesterday!! How hilarious. I then refused to speak to her as I was so shocked and gave her a list of questions that I wanted answered and for a proper doctor to call me back. Anna Carby one of the doctors called me and was very sympathetic bless her, I wasn't angry really, just wanted to make sure that the baby was ok. Anyway, as it transpires, the EDD is incorrect on the discharge form by a week which I already suspected, it should be 4 Oct and the baby measures 6.4mm which is 6w+2d - bang on for yesterday. She gave me a lot of other information and offered for me to come in again and have a scan done, to be honest I got the answers that I wanted so probably won't bother now. So that's that. I feel satisfied now.

Hope everyone is ok.

Babyflint xxx

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 3:39pm

Babyflint glad you feel better now and got the answers you needed x

kd40

Ace

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: One cheeky boy

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 4:15pm

Hey babyflint

Good on you for phoning up and emanding answers - I would have been too cowardly! Glad you got the answer you want - hopefully your next scan will be much better - don't they nderstand we need treating a bit sensitivly?

On our scan the nurse was lovely - but as soon as I asked any questions, she just said - don't ask me I'm just an ultrasound nurse I don't work for this clinic!

Elaine - COngrats the stixk has moved! - I was disapointed with the clear blue - the pregnant diapeared after a couple of hours - whereas my first responce has satyed for 8 weeks now!

Lalazig - like the others have sais - din't worry about no sickness - I just felt as if I had a cold or migraine sicky - was never sick or even close to being sick! - Feel a lot better now (except my sinuses)

AFM - I know theres only 8 days til my scan - but I'm relaly scared somthing will have gone wrong from my last one to this - DH tries to keep me positive - but I'm generally not a positive person anyway. Went home from work yesterday cause I felt unwell - and could have stayed off today - but made myself come in - just in case they dock me pay. Going home in 15 minutes - yay!
:BFP: Dec 2009 - IVF 1st try - our little miracle!
:BFP: June 2011 - Natural - another complete miracle - fingers crossed all is ok

NBJ

Ace

Reg: Feb 13th 2009

Children: one angel in heaven...

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 4:25pm

clap Babyflint really happy for you! And well done for :box: at the clinic! I would done have done the same!!! As about the date well I found a program on google which tell you your EDD based on IVF cycle and if it was Blasto or day 4....

Well done Elaine for ur test -I think I am going to do one over the week end when I pass the 5 weeks just to check too!! :P

Just a question for all of you girls??!! TMI alert though... well went to the loo and got some lovely crinone coming out but I noticed that this time it was almost black with some white bits mixed!! :scared: What does this mean? I had some pink wattery spotting last week before the tx day! Could that be the actual bleeding I had then? Nurse said not to worry except if I am really bleeding red blood but I cant help!! Any of you had the same thing? Also felt really tired this afternoon so went for a nap and got up 2 hours later!!! :headache I felt really light headed and hotflushed (got red patchs on my face) and some tummy ache (but general pain not a particular sharp pain ). Quite worry but DH keeps on saying not to worry!!! Any advices????

xxx

Nad
April 09 ICSI BFP MCC 12 Weeks,Oct 09 FET BFN,Jan 10 FET BFP Please stay with us little ones.. :heart: :heart: 1/3/10 Next scan on 25/3/10 xfingers xfingers

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 6:25pm

Hi everyone, :hello:

Sorry I haven't been round much lately, but have been so knackered that I have been coming home from work and needing a nap. Tiredness (& larger (.)(.) ) are still my only symptoms, although I also get indigestion & my stomach has turned at a few things ... including the thought of porridge for breakfast on Monday, so Lala, you are not the only one who is not being sick.

Kirsten :party: :party: 2 x [zx076] that's fantastic news!
Babyflint, gald you got your answers and :party: for you too.

It's scan day for me on Tuesday. To be honest I am taking one day at a time and am just :pray: there will be a heartbeat. I get the occasional cramp which scares me to death. Had some last night & was a bit worried that (TMI alert) pee had a bit of a pink tinge to it (no blood on loo roll though) so had a bit of a wobble, crying on DH saying I could not cope with losing a pregnancy again, especially as today my niece is 1 yr old, so I would have a permanent reminder of the day. Please to say though, that I took a paracetamol & went to bed & this morning things are fine. (DH did point out that last time I had cramps, I had also changed into my trackie trousers as I had done last night. Have promised not to wear them before Tuesday and if (when) the scan comes back with a [zx076] I will go across to Mothercare (yep, it is about a 5 minute drive from the clinic) and buy trackie trousers for mummies to be.

NBJ - that EDD program sounds great. After Tuesday will attempt to find it.

Anyway, I'm off to turn the oven on now.

Take care everyone,
Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 6:28pm

Babyflint - glad you got your answers hun. Can't believe they asked if you were overreacting though - what a bloomin cheek!

NBJ - sorry I can't offer any advice as I have no experience of Crinone Gel but I'm sure somebody will be along soon that has been using it. How are you feeling now?

AFM I'm worrying because I have had a stomach ache all afternoon. No sharp pains and not in any concentrated area, just a general feeling of a tummy ache and - apologies for this - but I've been very windy and by god does it stink! :O My toilet habits are normal though, if you know what I mean! I've been very tired again today and tried to nap but my stomach ache just kept me awake. I'm wondering if I should take a couple of paracetamol to see if it eases? I know they're safe but I was hoping to avoid anything like that for as long as possible. Any advice ladies??

NBJ

Ace

Reg: Feb 13th 2009

Children: one angel in heaven...

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 8:36pm

Claire thanks for your kind words I am better know, went to the loo and nothing bad happened again?! Just had a bit of tummy ache too but had some food and feeling OK. Claire i would be you I would take the paracetamol to chill and rest?

Elisa I personally only wear baggy trousers hopefully you better now and your scan will be Great!

Any one on Crinone around here then??

xxx

Nad
April 09 ICSI BFP MCC 12 Weeks,Oct 09 FET BFN,Jan 10 FET BFP Please stay with us little ones.. :heart: :heart: 1/3/10 Next scan on 25/3/10 xfingers xfingers

Friday, February 12th 2010, 10:52am

Sorry I was so quiet yesterday girls I am just so nauseated and tired. My DF and I at last shared our bed together as my cough is a lot better. I keep waking up during the night feeling sick and eventually had to get up at 5am to eat something. I went back to bed and had a great sleep. I love sleeping as it is the only time I don't feel sick. Mornings and evenings are the worst. I watched a programme last night and they were eating iced fingers I really wanted one even though I normally don't like them. I really craved a scone or stodgy bread so I think I may stock up for tonight.

Claire paracetemol is fine I was taking 2 x 4times a day with bad chest and it is better than worrying about pains.

Nad I was taking crinone gel in the 2 ww but my clinic only gives you them for longer on a fet cycle. Yes it really hardens and can feel uncomfortable some people manually remove it but I was never told to so I let it come away itself. It does sound like old blood but it is nothing to worry about as long as there is no fresh red blood.

How are you all today ?

Friday, February 12th 2010, 11:52am

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing OK.
Glad to hear you're back in the marital bed, Kirsten ;)

Babyflint - I am so sad that your first scan was ruined by that stupid nurse...makes me so mad! Glad you got your answers though. I must admit, if they'd offered me another scan I'd have probably taken it and tried to enjoy it second time round!

AFM - today I'm just praying I make it to the scan on the 24th. Had a bit of a loss of PMA yesterday after the euphoria of seeing progress on my HPT. Today I am feeling really sick though. Am desperate to get out and do a bit of shopping, but everytime I try to put some clothes on, I heave. Not actually been sick, but have come close a couple of times!
So here I am, sitting in my dressing gown, feeling like a right old lush :teehee:

Need to try to get dressed now though - I haven't even bought a Valentine's card yet, and DH is understanding but would be upset if he doesn't get his usual card full of sweet-nothings on Sunday smile2

Talk again later.

:xxx:

Friday, February 12th 2010, 12:54pm

Elaine that is great you are feeling sick although I know how horrible it is. I have just got showered and find mornings a struggle I am really tired today and have had a long lie in and watched a film in bed but still having to eat regularly. DF has just phoned and he has already called into bakery to stock up on scones for me tonight :yumyum:

Friday, February 12th 2010, 1:18pm

Aww Kirsten, bless your DH looking after you! Glad you got back to your own bed, I slept in the spare room for 3 nights just after I tested positive as I was struggling to sleep and as nice as it was having the bed to myself, it's just not the same when you wake up in the middle of the night and there's no free hot water bottle laying next to you!!

Elaine, sorry you're feeling sick hun but as we've all said, it's a good sign! I didn't get showered and dressed until 10.30 this morning, it felt lovely!

I've just discovered a great invention..... Ginger cereal bars!! Just taken the dog for a walk and stopped at Waitrose on the way home. Have been feeling pretty nauseated this morning and still have a bit of a tummy ache so was looking for something I could munch before I could get home and make lunch and saw these low cal cereal bars. They do other flavours too but figured the ginger might help with the sickness. I can't say as they're particularly appetising (I'm not normally a massive fan of ginger flavour things) but I scoffed one in the car and it instantly made me feel better! I think I'll keep one on my bedside cabinet for tomorrow morning when I wake up sick and hungry!

Had a good cry this morning too, the first sign that I'm feeling a bit hormonal/emotional. My tummy ache woke me up quite a few times in the night and I even had a dream that I was bleeding, which led to me waking up in a panic and dashing to the loo, but DH and I had a little niggle at each other this morning, can't even remember what about now but it just set me off crying. We had a cuddle and it all came out about how scared I am that something will go wrong etc and how hard he finds it as I'm the one going through all the emotional and physical changes and he finds it hard to understand etc..... I certainly feel better for having had a good cry and my PMA is slowly returning, as the tummy ache eases. Took a couple of paracetamol last night and going to have another couple in a minute so hopefully I'll be right as rain by tonight.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 1:42pm

Claire all that tummy ache is probably womb stretching I had it really bad week 5 and 6. I know it can be worrying as it is similar to AF pain. It is hard for the men as we are behaving totally different as we are feeling so sick and we have all tried so hard to achieve a pregnancy and now all we do is worry about how it is going. I guess we will keep having to reassure them that things will get better soon and that we love them.

OMG I am so sick still not vomiting thankfully but feel absolutely rotten. I am fit for nothing all I can do is lay about. I am finding it really difficult drinking water milk goes down better but I don't really like it. Yazoo chocolate milk goes down a treat but I don't want to drink too many as trying to stay healthy.
Here we are another weekend but I am afraid I prefer to be at home when feeling so awful although will have to go out at some stage.
Hope you all have a good one blowkiss

Friday, February 12th 2010, 3:14pm

Hi

Still no sickness :sadface: I don;t want to feel poorly but want to know things may be progressing and will be ok. Got tummy aches today and weeing loads and loads.

Hope you're all ok

xxx

IVF#4 in Oct/Nov 2012

MY DIARY

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Aug 18th 2009

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?
One very happy lady :) xx

Friday, February 12th 2010, 5:28pm

Would it be ok if I joined the gang?? Got BFP on Tuesday and it is so early but I need to know that the way I am feeling is normal! I am so worried that something will go wrong...I just fret. I am having symptoms and have another blood test on tues to check that my hormone levels are still doing what they should. Is this normal? They said I would then have a scan arranged to see the heartbeat.

Sorry to come straight in being a worry wart - I feel so selfish that I finally achieve a pregnancy but I am so frigthened about it going wrong!

I hope everyone is doing ok xxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.
2011 Nov immune cycle FET bfn
2012 Jan immune cycle ivf bfp baby7 Ds arrived safely 1/10/12 : D
2013 Aug immune cycle FET bfp confirmed miscarriage at 8 weeks
2014 Jan immune cycle bfn
2014 April immune cycle bfn.
2014 July fet bfp ❤️ seen at 7,9 and 11 weeks

Friday, February 12th 2010, 5:36pm

:flowers: Welcome Louise glad you joined us. You are in the right place as everyone is worried. We worry if we have symptoms then worry when we don't. My advice is as long as you are not bleeding all is good. Clinics all seem to do things differently I didn't get bloods checked but had scan at 7 weeks. I done another test at home a few days later to check that line was strong and came up straight away which it did. I was nearly going to do another one before my scan on Wed then I caught myself on as I know I am feeling very pregnant. Good luck and it is great to see this thread getting busier blowkiss

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

Children: One beautiful, healthy son. Identical twin boys born too soon, sleep tightxxx

What's Up?

Friday, February 12th 2010, 5:58pm

Thanks for the welcome hun - I am very pleased to be here too. Had bloods to confirm pregnancy confirm levels on tues too. I am hoping that the further down the line you go the more relaxed you become? I feel like I have the best present ever and don't want to lose it!

Happy weekend to everyone!!!!xxxxxxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
1x ivf - identical triplets - miscarried triplet at 9 weeks, lost my other two beautiful boys at 23 weeks - passed away shortly after birth 17th June 2010.
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 8:30pm

Louise, welcome to the BFP club! You'll find most of us JJ's are still early days but it helps to be able to chat and off load worries here. I haven't been offered bloods by my clinic, just told to do a HPT and phone the result so it's good they're being very thorough with you. Its just one hurdle after the other isn't it, we'll be worrying once they're born right through their lives I think!

Lala - the weeing is a great sign! My sickness only kicked in this week once I hit 6wks so we're all different. It'll come soon then you'll be wishing you never wanted it!

Kirsten - milk is brilliant so don't worry if it's chocolate, you've got to get down what you can. Crush do a range of milkshake flavours that you just add
to milk. I buy the sugar free strawberry and add it to skimmed milk...... makes the milk go down far better and not many calories which is a bonus!

Well my tummy ache is easing - hasn't gone completely but it's not far off. It doesn't feel like AF pains and I don't think it's my womb stretching, it just feels like a bug. Plus I've had bad wind so I think I just have a bit of a virus or something. Hopefully it will be gone completely by the morning and I'll just be back to feeling sick!

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Friday, February 12th 2010, 9:00pm

Thanks Claire x sorry that you aren't feeling so well and I hope the virus passes quickly. I stretched early to get something and had a pain inside which is worrying me? Is this stupid?
Might get some nesquik down me neck now xxxxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Friday, February 12th 2010, 9:06pm

Thanks Louise, I'm feeling better each hour so hopefully it's gone by morning. It's probably just your muscle, I expect you pulled it while you were stretching, try not to worry.

Reg: Oct 20th 2009

Children: none

Saturday, February 13th 2010, 11:03am

Hi girls
Is anyone else 10 weeks - I'm 2 days off 11 weeks and have had a concerning pain. It started Thursday and continued yesterday and last night. Sharp pains around my belly button, and low left hand side. Haven't had pains like it before, I was off yesterday so lay on sofa all day. Bump doesn't feel as prominent. Pain comes and goes and is away more than it is here. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced it. Hardly ate yesterday had no appetite - very worried it may be bad sign.
Katie
2007-2008 - 6Xclomid - no ovulation
Dec 2008 - IVF - :BFN:
Dec 2009 - ICIS - :BFP:
babydust

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Saturday, February 13th 2010, 11:39am

I am sorry Katie I am not sure but if you are worried could you ring your clinic- I am sure it is nothing to worry aboutxxx sorry u can't be more help x
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Saturday, February 13th 2010, 11:41am

Katie I have heard of people complaining about these type of pains it is just womb stretching and we are going to experience a lot of worrying pains over the next few months. Try not to worry and take paracetemol if needed. Take care x

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 8:45pm

Katie, I had those pains - they are pretty uncomfortable aren't they. Just stick your feed up and rest for a bit.
It is just your body making room for the little one.

Reg: Oct 23rd 2009

Monday, February 15th 2010, 9:38am

Katie... im 12 weeks now and i have had thoses pains they arnt nice and so uncomfy, just relax and take it easy xx

Monday, February 15th 2010, 9:51am

Good morning girls
How is everyone doing ? Not long to wait for scans now ? Are you the 1st Claire ?
Well I am still constantly nauseated and have to eat little and very often. I am finding it difficult drinking water which is strange because I always drank loads. Claire thanks for reminder about crush milkshakes I got the strawberry flavour which is going down well. I am also enjoying strawberry mouse as gone off yoghurts. I am really tired and it just hits me all of a sudden and I have to go to bed for a dose. I had a rough night last night couldn't stop coughing so back in the spare room I went. I read that there is an increase of mucus in 1st trimester so that is why it is probably worse.
Going to see GP today to get booked into hospital so I am looking forward to telling her its twins she is lovely and I know will be pleased.
Hope you are all well and coping with this horrible sickness blowkiss

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 11:55am

Morning all. Telling anyone is very surreal after so long of trying isn't it Kirsten - enjoy telling the doctor and so to hear that you are a bit congested.

Have bloods tomorrow to check that hormone levels are rising. Bit scary - have had af type pains yesterday and today which is a bit worrying - anyone else suffer or is this unusual?

Hope everyone had a nice valentine's xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

Monday, February 15th 2010, 12:01pm

Louise you will experience a lot of af type pains it is the womb stretching I had it really bad week 5 and 6 and now occasionally. It is perfectly normal x

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 12:11pm

Thanks - you have settled my mind xxx
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "louise78" (Feb 15th 2010, 12:14pm)

Monday, February 15th 2010, 12:36pm

Louise - how far along are you? Maybe a ticker would help those with very short memories like me!?!

Kirsten - sorry the cough is back :-( Enjoy telling your GP - I'm too scared to tell anyone yet, although our boiler has broken down (plumber says it's terminal) so I've been on the phone trying to get a new one sorted and using "I'm pregnant!" as an excuse to make people push me up the queue!! Naughty, I know :O

Really scared today...It was at exactly this stage that I miscarried last time - 5w+6, and the time before I had a small bleed (which led onto a missed m/c) at 6w+4, so this week is a big one for me. Not a good time for the boiler to go, but I'm really trying not to get too stressed by it, and if I get too cold I'm just going to take to my bed.

Hope you are all well
:xxx3: :hugs: :xxx3:

Monday, February 15th 2010, 12:47pm

Elaine I am sure the next week or 2 will be very difficult for you and each day that passes is progress. Take it easy and try not to worry too much as embies thrive in a happy sress free body. Easier said than done I know. Good luck x

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 5:02pm

Elaine - difficult timing for you but as Kirsten says one day at a time. Hope that boiler is fixed really soon. Will try and sort the ticker in a moment. I am 5 weeks - very early still xxx Have really bad backache today x
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 5:10pm

Can't get the ticker to work - it comes out without the dates on! I am such a technophob I have no idea what I am doing! Any help? I tried cutting and pasting the link but that came up without the date?
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "louise78" (Feb 15th 2010, 5:13pm)

Reg: Oct 20th 2009

Children: none

Monday, February 15th 2010, 7:29pm

Thanks for advice everyone. Pains didn't come back which I was relieved about. I agree constant tiredness - I'm in bed most nights for 9pm!! Hope things continue to go well for you Elaine.
Katie
2007-2008 - 6Xclomid - no ovulation
Dec 2008 - IVF - :BFN:
Dec 2009 - ICIS - :BFP:
babydust

Monday, February 15th 2010, 7:39pm

Louise when you copy ticker does it have the date on ? Preview it before submit as sometimes you have to delete spaces to make room in signature. If date isn't there start again and make sure you have highlighted the whole box. Good luck x

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 8:02pm

Will try again Kirstin but I am not very good with technological stuff at all!
6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

louise78

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 8:06pm

?? Yay it worked!! How do it I get it to be there - do have I have to copy and paste it each time?

6x cycles of clomid bfn
2X iui bfn
4x FET 1 early loss
1 natural early loss.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "louise78" (Feb 15th 2010, 8:08pm)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE