You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "olothechick" started this thread

Reg: Dec 6th 2006

Children: 1 little boy

Wednesday, January 24th 2007, 9:20pm

changes in discharge

i know this isnt very nice but didnt know who else to discuse it with so here goes.

when i went to see the fertility spec in october she said to look out for changes in my discharge and to watch out for a sticky egg white type discharge as this indicates ovulation, but over the last few months i have not seemed to have that at all whats the best way to test for this?

TTC#1 4y
:BFP: 04/09 M/C

Lap 06 endo + scar tissue
Lap 08/07 laser of endo + adhesions

:BFP: 12/07 baby7Lucas born 11/09/08
Now TTC#2 since aug 09(please dont mention on fb)

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, January 24th 2007, 9:49pm

Some people check it by feeling their cervix (not very nice if you've got long nails). Check your knickers when you go to loo and check the loo paper when you wipe are the easiest ways to look for it.

From what I've read everyone has varying amounts and consistancy of eggwhite cervical fluid. Some people get tonnes of quite thick stretchy stuff, others get thinner slippery stuff. You may notice when you wipe it feels slimey, mine sometimes reminds me of slug trails (I can't believe I've just put that put it's the easiest way to describe it)!

I hope this helps!

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 7:50am

what happens if i dont get any?

TTC#1 4y

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 1:24pm

hi

first would second what polly pocket says, i find easiest way to check for diff types of cervical fluid is by checking the loo roll etc...this ttc definitely doesnt lead to the nicest topics of conversation...defintely not dinner table conversation!!!!!

basically after af, you may have no cf, then as oestrogen levels rise it changes to a creamy consistency, then to egg white type, it literally can look like raw egg white!!! again some women get alot, some less. it took me a couple of months to recognise the different types, but got there!!!...i tend to get quite bit of egg white cf, and distinct changes in the diff types, and even the clomid doesnt seem to have affected it!....but all women are different, and some women only get a little egg white fluid, some not at all, instead theirs stays more creamy. also some women get egg white fluid for few days, some for only one or two, it depends on different factors.

so just cos you dont think you are getting egg white cf, you could still be oving!!

taking charge of your fertility by toni weschler is a great book, and has loads of info about cf etc, it really opened my eyes!!!

hope this helps, but it must be hard if your not sure if when your most fertile time is, if you arent sure if your having egg white cf, spose bding every 2-3 days duringyour cycle would cover all bases, but quite tiring!!!

xxx

<

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 2:04pm

i think this month i will look everyday i use to notice it alot but the last few months nothing so dont know

TTC#1 4y

Ethel

Star

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 4:18pm

This might sound a bit mad and too much info but I was told to wear darker pants or them black panty liner things - cause you can tell the colour then ! It does work and also white pants in the 2ww lol

compley

Megastar

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 8:06pm

lol!!!!....i do that with the darker pants to see the cf!!!!!!!!!!.....thought i was the only one there, but seems im not alone!!!!!!!!!!!....am glad im not the only one, cos thought i was mad!!!why white pants in the 2ww though?

<

Ethel

Star

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 8:39pm

This is so personal sorry - its easier on knicker watch - you know you are always looking if AF comes - perhaps its just me that does that - that was more when I did treatment though not normal 2ww

compley

Megastar

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 8:43pm

oh ok, thanx for sharing, this ttc does bring the most intimate things out into the open!!!!!

xxx

<

Thursday, January 25th 2007, 9:18pm

i didnt think of the black pants but i am like you with the white easier to see when af arrives. i got the dreaded af this morning to this month i will try the black pants

TTC#1 4y

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 1:55pm

CM

Could someone please tell me, when you have CM does this mean you are ovulating now or that you are going to be ovulating soon?

TTC#1 4y

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 2:20pm

It depends what colour/consistency the CM is, we normally have CM throughout the cycle, it just changes

Do a search on mucus and you will find lots of threads about it

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

Children: if only!

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 2:28pm

If we all worked like clockwork, we would have 'dry' CM for the first few days of the cycle, then a few days of moist-white CM and then as we were about to ovulate we would have egg-white clear stretchy CM (due to estrogen thinning the CM to make it easier for sperm to travel in). Then after ovulation, the CM would be more thick, white and 'snotty' (due to progesterone thickening the CM to form a 'plug' to protect a possible pregnancy) and then dry and then AF etc.

So, if you do see clear stretchy CM you should put in lots of BD effort because hopefully it means you will be ovulating soon (you will have a better chance of a BFP if you BD before ovulation rather than the on the day because the optimal place for the egg and sperm to meet up is high up in the fallopian tubes, so if you BD a day or so before ovulation it gives the sperm chance to swim up - this gives any resultant emby a better chance at implantation because it has the chance to go through a few cell divisions before it gets down to the uterus).

Because the EWCM is triggered by estrogen, it may not stop immediately after ovulation because there is still quite a bit of estrogen floating round post-ov. So the basic theory is to get on with the BD as soon as you see the EWCM and keep at it until the CM becomes thick and blobby or dry - to maximise your chances.

Friday, August 17th 2007, 2:07pm

CM and ovulation

i have had clear stretchy cm like egg white for the last 3 days is it right to have it for 3 days and also does this mean im ovulating?

TTC#1 4y

Reg: Jun 21st 2007

Friday, August 17th 2007, 2:49pm

RE: CM and ovulation

It should mean your are ovulating, you can get it for up to 5 days before ovulation. I have read that the egg is released very soon after the time you get the most egg white cm.

x x x

fairy

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 16th 2006

Location: depend's which room my twins have decided to vanish to!

Children: We have two VERY precious miracles! Twin girl/boy!

Friday, August 17th 2007, 2:54pm

Get BD'ing chick!!! ;)

Edited to wish you loads of :goodluck:

Keeping everything crossed for you hun xfingers

x

Me 30, DF 36
Ella-Louise and Ayden were born 24th December 2008 (11 weeks early) - Our family is now complete ... So we thought! A new bundle is on it's way! EDD 27th August 2012!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "fairy" (Aug 17th 2007, 2:55pm)

Friday, August 17th 2007, 3:41pm

i was not sure as i never really get it also i always suffer with pains mid cycle related to my endo but i had it all laser away last week and i have not had any pain this time

TTC#1 4y

Reg: Jul 4th 2007

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 2:03pm

Embarrasing Question about CM

Ok here goes, I normaly have CM everyday and always have done (hope thats normal), but I have noticed that yesterday and today I have none what so ever. Is this a sign of OV?
Me 35 OH 40
TTC 8yrs
PCOS
Lap & Dye, OD Sept 07
6 rounds Clomid 08 all BFN

1st IVF May 10 abandoned (polyp)

Polyp Removed Sept 10 :thumbsup:

2nd IVF Nov/Dec 10

EC 8th Dec ET 11th Dec 2 x 3 day, 7 cell xfingers OTD 24/12 BFN AF came before OTD :bawl:

3rd IVF Egg Share Oct 11 Needed 8 eggs to share only had 7 so donated all my eggs to recipient : D I hope her dreams come true x

4th IVF Feb 12 = EC 9th Feb 10 eggs collected 10th Feb 8 eggs fertilized :-)

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 2:11pm

hello, just had a quick look and found this, it might help...

Dry: Record your cervical fluid as "dry" if you have no cervical fluid present at all; if you notice no cervical fluid in your underwear; and if the outside of your vagina feels dry. You can expect to see dry days both before ovulation after your period and after ovulation. Record "dry" if you are not able to gather or see any cervical fluid, even if your vagina feels slightly moist inside.

Sticky: Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.

Creamy: Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.

Watery: Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get eggwhite cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.

Eggwhite: This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "eggwhite" if your cervical fluid looks at all like real eggwhite, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

Spotting: Record "spotting" when you have any pink or dark red/brown spots that leave a small mark on your underwear or pantyliner or that you only see when you wipe. If it does not require a pad or tampon, record it as spotting rather than menses. You may see spotting before or after your period, around the time of ovulation or around the time of implantation if you conceive. Do not start a new chart until you have red flow.

Menses: When you record "menses" you can choose light, normal and heavy. Always start a new chart on your first day of menses. That is the first day that you have red blood flow that requires a pad or tampon. This is cycle day one. Fertility Friend will automatically start a new chart for you when you enter menses.

i usually noticed a lack of cm after ovulation.

k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 2:24pm

Thanks Willow,

That was really helpful, maybe I have ov then, I have been doing OPK since 22nd and they have all been neg untill yesterday when I got two lines, so we BD, but maybe I am too late if I was dry yesterday and today, OOOOO its so frustrating

Is it to late to conceive if you have already ovulated?
Me 35 OH 40
TTC 8yrs
PCOS
Lap & Dye, OD Sept 07

2nd IVF Nov/Dec 10

EC 8th Dec ET 11th Dec 2 x 3 day, 7 cell xfingers OTD 24/12 BFN AF came before OTD :bawl:

3rd IVF Egg Share Oct 11 Needed 8 eggs to share only had 7 so donated all my eggs to recipient : D I hope her dreams come true x

Reg: May 2nd 2007

Children: A boy and a girl, both living in London

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 6:26pm

RE: Embarrasing Question about CM

Hi gemstar,

I wrote a long post a little while ago about cervical mucus. Knowing about CM gives you some useful information and control over what is happening through your cycle.

I will try to track it down and let you know where it is, otherwise I will write it again

Eeyore usually knows everything about what I'm up to, so perhaps she can remember.

But I will come back to you on this important subject - soon.

Paul
Fertility Scientist and Andrologist
Fertility Counsellor, Holistic Therapist and Hypnotherapist
Providing Fertility Information, Assessment and Enhancement.
Natural family planning teacher.

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 7:01pm

Quoted

Originally posted by gemstar1812
Thanks Willow,

That was really helpful, maybe I have ov then, I have been doing OPK since 22nd and they have all been neg untill yesterday when I got two lines, so we BD, but maybe I am too late if I was dry yesterday and today, OOOOO its so frustrating

Is it to late to conceive if you have already ovulated?

if you got 2 lines yesterday then you will ovulate 24-36 hours after that....you may be oving tonight/tomorrow, :)) keep with the bding!

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 7:16pm

Thanks Paul, I will look forward to reading it!!!

Thanks Willow, we will keep on with the BDing

I also wanted to mention that today my right side what feels like my ovary is agony, its a bit like AF pain, ive not had this before, I had my ov drill on the 21st could this be a good or bad sign??

Its awful but I just cant stop thinking about getting pg, and keep asking sooooo many questions
Me 35 OH 40
TTC 8yrs
PCOS
Lap & Dye, OD Sept 07

2nd IVF Nov/Dec 10

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 7:18pm

i used to get pain when i ov'd too it was a good sign for me :))

hope this is your month! will be looking at your updates xxxx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 7:24pm

Paul's post is in this thread Progesterone Levels
happy reading!

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

JENSQUI

Megastar

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 7:37pm

sorry -wrong thread (too many windows open, fancy pants me!!)

here's the right one EWCM

thanks polly p for pointing out my mistake :D

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 7:42pm

I would have put the link in but I'm a dumb ass and don't know how to newshy thats why I had to pm my mate Jensqui! ;)

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 9:01pm

Thanks girls much appreciated :thumbsup2:
Me 35 OH 40
TTC 8yrs
PCOS
Lap & Dye, OD Sept 07

2nd IVF Nov/Dec 10

Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 10:22pm

Quoted

I also wanted to mention that today my right side what feels like my ovary is agony, its a bit like AF pain, ive not had this before, I had my ov drill on the 21st could this be a good or bad sign??

Hi Gemstar,

Re your pain - this sounds like ovulation pain, officially called the "mittelschmerz" - German for little pain - although it often is not so little, and for some women it can be just like having another bad period each month. One of my patients years ago used to ring me to say her Little Smerfs had arrived!

It is not clear what causes this pain as it can happen even without there being ovulation, and for women who do have it, it tends to happen always on the same side. So like most of these symptoms, it does not prove ovulation, but it is definitely associated with ovulation, and is a good sign. My feeling is that it is the tubes moving around during ovulation in order to pick up the egg, and a nerve in one of these tubes becoming compressed and painful.

The pain does not necessarily coincide exactly with ovulation - research has shown that it can be there 1-2 days before ovulation, and up to one day after. But it is further evidence that things ovulatory are trying to happen in the pelvis.

And Finally - - My thanks to Smarty-Pants Jensqui and Eagle-Eyed Polly P

for tracking down my cervical mucus posting.

This saved me a some keyboard activity. I'v got time now for another drink before bed!

Kind regards to all.

Paul

XXX

Friday, October 5th 2007, 9:48am

Thanks Paul, that was really helpful, I never realised how much goes on in your body its amazing.

Unfortunately I dont think its my turn this month I have now started to get AF pains and slightly tender boobs, which is usualy a sure sign for me that I will see AF next week.

Never mind, at least have loads of really helpful info so I can watch everything more closely next month :D
Me 35 OH 40
TTC 8yrs
PCOS
Lap & Dye, OD Sept 07

2nd IVF Nov/Dec 10

Friday, October 5th 2007, 10:24am

premenstrual signs and symptoms

Hi again Gemstar,

Just a quick note to say that you can have all of your usual pre-period signs, then not start, and be pregnant.

So despite your feelings, if your period does not start on the usual day or in the usual way, then it is always worth doing a pregnancy test. You might just catch a hint of hormone which is always a positive sign that your getting embryos, even if your period then starts properly.

Good luck

Paul

• "ababywish" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Children: one aged 6yrs

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 8:58am

tmi warning question that been bugging me

Okay but please dont laugh,i have a really daft question but its a bit gros.

You know when you orgasm and you are left with well wet vaginal discharge,which in my case is very ewcm like,can this help sperm get to the cervix or does that sort of mucus hamper the sperm,as me and partner are thinking if he gets me to orgasm,hence producing a wet/natural environment before he comes we wont have to use lubricants,etc.

I bet i sound so stupid now ive posted that.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 9:02am

Don't feel stupid, it's a perfectly normal question! *Some* people suffer from 'hostile mucus'...which kills off sperm, but it's quite unusual.

One of the best tips is for you to orgasm AFTER your DH has. The orgasm will cause your muscles to contract inside and thus helping the sperm on it's way to it's destination. If you already have orgasmed before him...well....time for another one afterwards!!!

x

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

Children: if only!

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 9:10am

hiya

Orgasm secretions are produced by the vagina rather than by the cervix like true EWCM. Whereas EWCM contains microscopic channels which help the sperm to swim along, vaginal secretions have a neutral effect on sperm - except that it makes the environment a little more alkaline which is supposed to be slightly more hospitable (and according to one theory, make the environment more favourable to the smaller sperm which carry a Y chromosome and will go on to produce a boy baby if successful).

However, by making sure you are using only natural secretions for lubrication you are doing the right thing for sperm because adding artificial lubricants (KY jelly, saliva etc) can make it much harder for them to swim. So you are doing the right thing!

In theory, if you orgasm after your partner, rather than before, then the orgasm might help sperm reach the cervix because the contractions of orgasm cause the cervix to be dipped in the puddle of sperm at the top of the vagina - but I don't think any studies have actually shown this effect to make a statistical difference to success rates.

good luck

Mousie x

treezuk

Superstar

• "treezuk" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 31st 2007

Children: 1 son : Mckenzi Henry born 23/10/08 !!!

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 11:00am

Hunni im so glad you finally posted what was bothering you and got it off your chest...I too wondered this so im glad you asked... I had read before that if you Orgasm after your partner then it helps the sperm on its way and as mousie says its not proven but i did it anyway last night so fingers crossed it will help...

I have a question also ? How do you know the differnce between left over Semen and EWCM ??? We BD last night and after about 30 mins i wiped rest away on surface sorry for TMI and then when i got up this morning i had EWCM i checked it between my fingers and it was stringy i also checked towards my cervix ( not sure if i reached that far though) to take a sample and it was still stringy... Am i right to think its EWCM

Teresa
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31
DS Mckenzi Born 23rd Oct 08
TTC Since 2004.. Two Miscarriage's... 21st July 05 & 28th July 10

treezuk

Superstar

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:45pm

EWCM :TMI Not sure if right Section

I just wondered if you girls could help me i just went to the toilet a little while ago and though i would try to check my cervix as i was feeling a bit wet and wasnt sure if i had some cm well when i checked out came a big blob of something which was clearish in colour but came out in a perfect blob ( almost like a boggie to look at) sorry for TMI but thats the only way i an explain it...I checked to see if it stretched between fingers and it did would you say this is a blob of EWCM or is it more likely some sort of discharge to do with my urine infection...

The EWCM i experianced yesterday was more shiney like you've blown on a tissue but was still stringy...sorry girls for grossing you out but im a bit confused as to what im experiancing...

Any advice would be great...

Teresa
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

• "1xbaby pls" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:48pm

Um not sure if this is abnoramal but i get similar around ov time, i think if it is oderless and clear then its ok.
Im sure some others will add there thoughts hopefully with more knowedge then me.

x x x
1st go ICSI - @ royal shewsbury and Telford NHS funded
25 eggs collected 27/3/06
15 fertilized - 8 grade A - 2 transfered 30th/3
test date - Thursday 13th April, BFP :D :D :D
:baby: ITS TWINS :baby:
M.L & J.F - Born 9/11/06 6w prem (6lb 5oz & 4lb 10oz)

treezuk

Superstar

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:53pm

Thanks hun...It was odeorless and clear not that i sniffed it like but i couldnt smell anything haha.... but just resebled a boggie something ive never seen before coming from me...I think its shocked me a but hence why im checking to be sure...
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:55pm

:snigger: :snigger: not a nice vision in my mind you sniffing it you Loon :D

JENSQUI

Megastar

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:56pm

sounds normal to me. well obviously you standing in the loo sniffing your front bottom bogies doesn't sound normal but the substance you describe does :P

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:58pm

Front bottom boggies PMSL lmao

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "1xbaby pls" (Jan 31st 2008, 9:58pm)

Reg: Mar 6th 2006

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:59pm

I’m no expert either but I agree with 1xbaby, sounds very much like EWCM.
:xmas8:

treezuk

Superstar

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 10:00pm

HAHAHA you girls are too funny so would you say its EWCM....and the other stuff the slimey when you wipe looks like a snotty tissue is that also EWCM its still stretchy....
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

JENSQUI

Megastar

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 10:03pm

yep EWCM.

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

Reg: Mar 6th 2006

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 10:06pm

Quoted

Originally posted by treezuk
HAHAHA you girls are too funny so would you say its EWCM....and the other stuff the slimey when you wipe looks like a snotty tissue is that also EWCM its still stretchy....

Yes! :D
:xmas8:

treezuk

Superstar

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 10:12pm

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i got EWCM i got EWCM !!!!! YAY
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

Reg: Nov 16th 2006

Friday, February 1st 2008, 2:43pm

Congrats on your EWCM hunnie

TTC 5+ yrs, MC, mild Endo, low Morphology
12xClomid & 3xIUI's - all BFN's
ICSI - BFP - ITS TWIN GIRLS

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Friday, February 1st 2008, 4:03pm

Yeah, Congratulations on your front bottom boogies! :snigger:

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

treezuk

Superstar

Friday, February 1st 2008, 4:20pm

HaHaHa that makes it sound so crude... i bet your all thinking why is she so excited haha ive never really had any before now so hence why im like a chikd in a toy shop... am i bit dissapointed today tho cos my temp shot down again so not sure whether im gearing up to O or what...
Me (Teresa) 28 / DH 31

Reg: Jan 26th 2008

Friday, February 1st 2008, 5:50pm

yay congrat on ur ewcm hun xxxx
~Me 23~Hubby 26~
~hubby sperm low count march 08~ Above average in June :D ~
~Me HSG, Internal Scans, & bloods for everything!!~ Battle of 4 stone weightloss since jan 07 BMI currently 31.8 (need to be below 30)~
~Our Angel Baby Shayna 15~04~07~
~Waiting to Start Clomid on CD2 of next cycle~
~AF didnt arrive as we got our bfp 20~09~08...EDD 28~05~09~

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE