You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BethK

• "BethK" started this thread

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 4:06pm

What exactly do you mean by 'spotting'

Hi everyone,

I'm only 4+4 today, everything was going fine, i do have the occasional pain in my right ovary but hoped this was normal and it wasn't ectopic as i had no spotting, which aparently goes with ectopic.

But when i woke up today, went to the loo and wiped, there was some brown blood mixed up with some CM, is this what people mean when they say 'spotting'?

I hoped this wasn't the end, but obviously balled my eyes out anyway as i was convinced something would go wrong because we'd waited for this BFP for so long.

I called my clinic, all they said was to wait for my early scan next Tuesday, i'll be 5+1 and they'll check to see where the sack is.

I feel helpless now, has anyone had pains in one side, with brown blood so early on and it's turned out fine?

Is this spotting?

Thanks everyone xx

Miscarriage December 05
Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy show damaged tubes
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
ICSI March 09 - 2 day 3 embies transferred - BFN
ICSI September 09 - 1 day 5 blastocyst transfered - BFP! Please please stay!
1 Blastocyst frozen

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 4:16pm

RE: What exactly do you mean by 'spotting'

yes, hun, that is spotting xxx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 8:15pm

Hello,

I had really bad pains, and the brown stuff you've got and I am fine! I'm almost 19 weeks now!

If it gets really bad go to A&E.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 9:00pm

This is a really really REALLY good thread because I don't know what it means either.

I had FET on 30 September (9 days ago) and my OTD isn't until Saturday. The HPTs are showing good things (and have been since 6dpt) but I started bleedings last night so I think it is probably all over. Last night it was just when I wiped when I went to the loo. This morning there were two big clots when I when to the loo (sorry TMI!) but actually it now seems to have stopped.

I am in limbo land. Is this 'spotting' that just might be ok, or is it the begining of the end? My lovely consultant has agreed to do blood tests on Monday and Wednesday of next week to check my hCG levels so I guess I won't know anything for certain until then.
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 9:26pm

Spotting is a few drops of blood/darker blood. Sometimes people have this potting during pregnancy and there is nothing wrong, other times its a sign that soemthing is wrong. The clinics will tell you after seeing a scan and/or doing HCGs every 48 hours.

Check this:

BLEEDING IN PREGNANCY

BethK

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 9:58pm

thanks for the help everyone!

Newly Wed I hope your time in limbo goes fast, my bleeding seems to have gone too, maybe it'll be back in the morning after I've got up after a long lie down, as it's mixed in with CM that seems to be the time I get it.

I have a scan on Tuesday so I'm in limbo until then too, just trying to put it all out of my mind until then.

Wish you loads of luck! Xx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Reg: Mar 28th 2009

Children: 2 boys

Friday, October 9th 2009, 10:52pm

hi just read your thread and thought id pop in

i had the same at 7wks,went to the loo and there was blood when i wiped. my heart sank and i almost fainted. i thought oh no this is it. spoke to the midwife and got a scan the nect day (lucky i know) and there was a lil hb......and here i am 33wks later. i know its difficult but try to stay positive and rest until your scan.
its common inearly pregnancy apparently and browm blood means old :smile:

i hope all goes well for you on tuesday
:hugs:
:sticky: :sticky:

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 7:04pm

RE: What exactly do you mean by 'spotting'

Quoted

Originally posted by BethK
Hi everyone,
But when i woke up today, went to the loo and wiped, there was some brown blood mixed up with some CM, is this what people mean when they say 'spotting'?

Is this spotting?

Thanks everyone xx
That's what I meant by spotting.

I spotted from 13dpo (thought my period was starting and that I was going to get a bfn) and until about a week or so ago. I'd previously had a missed miscarriage and an ectopic so it really worried me but 3 reassurance scans showed the babies were all well. I also had some pink spotting too which sent me into a total panic! I found it tough not to have a reason for the spotting but at my third scan the very experienced sonographer thought she could detect an area of clotted blood near my cervix. She said this was probably an old clot that would eventually be reabsorbed but that in the meantime, little bits of it might leak out and causing the spotting. It was much better to have an explanation and the spotting has now finally stopped.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

BethK

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 8:00pm

Thanks Roxy! Have spent the evening in tears as the spotting I had last week turned more red today, still only really when I wiped but still more than last week, am convinced now it's all over :(( x

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Children: A beautiful, miracle FET baby girl

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 9:15pm

Beth - have you spoken to your clinic again since the spotting started? I noticed in one of your earlier posts that you have stopped taking the pessaries....they may restart you on those, as they often do if you experience early bleeding/spotting.
Do you have AF cramps?
Try to take some bedrest if possible, but you should deffo ring your clinic again and ask for their advice. Best of luck. xx
January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

BethK

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 9:37pm

Hi Elaine,
Yes I've spoken to the clinic this afternoon, I have like occasional stabbing pains and occasional cramps but nothing really major, my clinic won't prescribe more pessaries as they say they won't save a pregnancy if it's failing and there's no scientific evidence that says they are beneficial past 2 weeks. The doctor at the clinic said there wasn't much they could do as they can't see anything on a scan yet as I'm only 5 weeks. I have a scan booked for Tuesday so they can check where the sack is to make sure it's not ectopic so I guess if the sack isn't there then that would show a miscarriage :(

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Reg: Sep 28th 2009

Children: A beautiful, miracle FET baby girl

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 9:47pm

Honestly hun, I'd say it's not over yet. If the blood is just a 'wipe away' blood, and you don't have full-on AF cramps, it could just be that some blood accumulated/clotted on EC or ET and is being released now.
Can you take some bed rest? Try your best to rest up and not worry (I know...), and just see what you see on Tuesday.
Plenty of people have these sorts of symptoms and go on to have healthy, bouncing babies.

Sleep well Beth xxxxx
January 2010 - Natural FET cycle
Harriet Amelia was born on 16th October 2010 - we are SO happy!!!

BethK

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 10:02pm

Aww thank you! I'm off to bed now, got work tomorrow but will try and come home early, will try and put it out of my mind until our scan.

Thank you so much for the reassurance!

Xxx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Reg: Jun 21st 2012

Monday, October 12th 2009, 6:00pm

beth how are things today hun?? i have been spotting today and its frightened the life out of me.

i thought after the BFP things would get easier but nooooooo
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

FET sept 2012 Tentative BFP please please stick little bean

BethK

Monday, October 12th 2009, 6:12pm

Hiya, today I'm still spotting, it's more brown now but it's still on the tissue EVERY time I wipe so it must be quite a bit as it doesn't seem to be running out.
Feel kind of sickly today and have pains that range from pulling pains in my abdomen to lower back and pelvic pain, sharp stabbing pains in my ovaries and generally SO bloated.
Have laid down most of the day but it's not changing.
Really scared about tomorrow but have kind of resigned ourselves to a bad outcome for us.

How are you? Have you spoken to your clinic? Crossing my fingers for you!

Xx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Monday, October 12th 2009, 6:17pm

yes hun i spoke to the clinic and i have to retest in the morning and ring them. they want me to go down to the EPU if its still positive to do some bloods and maybe a scan. now i would love a scan to see whats in there but at 5+3 im not sure theyre gonna be able to see anything. im not sure you definately see the sac this early

why is all this sooo hard. i really hope you have good news tomorrow. im gonna ask for bloods tomorrow and thursday to see if the levels are going up ?(

big hugs xx
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Monday, October 12th 2009, 6:41pm

Well my clinic is hoping to see the sac tomorrow, I'll be 5+2.
I'll ask them to do bloods aswell, if they say no then I'll just go to my EPU.

Good luck Hun, will come on tomorrow and let you know how it goes, my scan is at 11am.

Xxx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 10th 2009

Children: none as yet!!!

Monday, October 12th 2009, 7:17pm

Good luck for tomo Beth,

I know how worried you must be, im in the same situation as you at the mo and i also have a scan tomo at 11:30 :smile: hopefully we'll both get good news xxx loads of love and luck xxx

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Monday, October 12th 2009, 7:23pm

Quoted

Originally posted by BethK
Hiya, today I'm still spotting, it's more brown now but it's still on the tissue EVERY time I wipe so it must be quite a bit as it doesn't seem to be running out.
Feel kind of sickly today and have pains that range from pulling pains in my abdomen to lower back and pelvic pain, sharp stabbing pains in my ovaries and generally SO bloated.
Have laid down most of the day but it's not changing.
Really scared about tomorrow but have kind of resigned ourselves to a bad outcome for us.

How are you? Have you spoken to your clinic? Crossing my fingers for you!

Xx
Please don't feel too negative, Beth (and all the others spotting). I spotted for weeks and there was never a problem with the embryos. I also had a friend who had red blood well into her second tri and she gave birth to two healthy girls.

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you all. I know how hard it is and what a nervous wreck I felt every time I went to the loo.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "roxy7" (Oct 12th 2009, 7:24pm)

Monday, October 12th 2009, 7:45pm

Mines gone red now and im very crampy esp on the right side ?(. keeping up the PMA with all this going on is awful.

beth and gemstone good luck for tomorrow hunnies. ill be thinkng of you both xxx
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

United Kingdom

Monday, October 12th 2009, 8:15pm

Good luck to you as well gnioto!!!

Its devestating when you bleed, ive started up again now :sadface: all this "wait and see" lark is a nightmare not that any of us have much choice in all this!!!

I hope all turns out ok for you gnioto i had cramping on my left side and red blood over the weekend, i cant say it all turnt out ok as i wont know till tomo, try not to worry too much, easy to say and hard to do, in fact i should take my own advice!!!

Chin up to us all :smile: and hugs all round!!! xxx

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 8:28am

how are you both this morning ladies??

only brown stuff for me over night but my boobs have almost gone back to normal. they were so painful before but now theyre more or less normal. no cramps overnight really. this is all so scary. i retested and got a BFP which i expected but the test isnt gonna pick up if the levels are dropiing. the line was lighter than last week but i was up stressed and drinking in the night so im trying not to worry about that too much

how are you both (((big hugs))))
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 8:57am

Morning Hun,
Only brown stuff over night for me too but it still keeps coming, if it was old blood surely it wouldve run out by now.
Got period type cramps in my belly, feel sick today but that's just nerves as I have my scan at 11am, always feel sick before I go to the clinic! My boobs are still sore but they're the only symptom I have. Too scared to do another test.

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:28am

beth hope it goes well hunny

well i spoke to my clinic and got a new nurse. she said just to test in a few days. i told her there is no way im happy with that so she is getting the one from yesterday to call me back. this is torture :bawl:
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:35am

Thanks Hun, my clinic don't seem to want to do much either, I had to ask 3 different nurses and a doctor for this scan, if the scan shows the sac is in the right place then I'll be asking again for blood tests for my hcg levels, if they say no I'll just go straight to the EPU.

Goodluck hunny, will let you all know how it goes when I'm back.

Xxx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:40am

beth how many weeks and days are you. im 5+3 today (hopefully)
what annoys me most is im not even asking for a scan i just want some bloods to see if the levels are going up. if theyre not i will know by thursday and can get on.

Am i allowed to just phone my local EPU??? my clinic is an hour away but there is a local EPU 10 minutes down the road
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:47am

I'm 5+2 today, they agreed to a scan after I called last week when I have really bad pains in my right side and the fact that my tubes are damaged so I was more at risk of ectopic aparently.

I'm not sure about the EPU's I've not been to one but I can say If my clinic won't do the bloods today I'll be calling in on my EPU on the way home. If they're only 10 mins away I'd just turn up on their doorstep if I were you, it can't hurt, even if they give you a time to come back or if you have to wait a bit.

Xxx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:56am

Your GP can referr you to the EPU almost straight away. I would reing the GP ASAP.
:hugs:

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 10:05am

you can self-refer for the EPU (sometimes quicker than trying to go through a GP).

One thing I will say though is that by 5-6 weeks, HCG levels become less predictive than scans. With a transvaginal scan, you should be able to see a sac by 5 +3 (with a good scanner can often see one by 4 +6).

good luck to you all xxx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JENSQUI" (Oct 13th 2009, 10:06am)

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 12:06pm

thanks ladies

they got back to me and im having a scan on thursday at 2pm. i also have to take a FMU in for them to check. ill be 5+5 then so should get a good result if anything is in there or not. the spotting has almost stopped(touch wood) and has only been brown today so im praying that there is something there

beth and gemstone hope its good news xxxxxx
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 1:36pm

Well just got back and we're so so happy and relieved with the result!

We saw the sac, it's in the right place thank God, there's a bit of blood under the sac which is why I'm getting bleeding but the doctor says he's not worried, we saw the yolk and even a heartbeat! Turns out we're 6 weeks today not 5+2, I was calculating it from 2 weeks before when they put the embie in but they said it's from when they took it out.

Still early days but we're so relieved, got another scan next week then it's down to the midwife.

Really hope it works out for you too! :) xx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

BethK

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 9:13pm

Hope everythings ok with you gnioto and gemstone!

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 10:34pm

Thats really great Beth, im really happy for you!!!

Mine sort of worked out the other way, apparently im too early into the preg to see anything on the scan, although they said the lining of my womb is nice and thick indicating pregnancy, my cervix is also closed so the doctor said she is not concerned about the bleeding!

After the week ive had im not really thinking about all this, ive felt more stressed in the last few days thatn i have in the past few years!!!

Hopefully i'll get more concrete news when my bloods come back, ive had blood taken today to test my hcg levels and have to go back on thurs so they can compare results, i have no idea what my levels should be so this'll be an eduction!!!

Im off to bed now, its been a long day xxx

BethK

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 7:15am

Morning Gemstone!
It's still good news that the linings thick and your cervix is closed, all good signs!
Are you booked in for another scan next week? A few days might make all the difference!
Glad you're able to try and not think about it too much, I'm just panicking over everything!

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 10:35am

lol i feel so drained about all this that i dont have the energy to worry too much now :smile:

They said they will scan me in about a week to 10 days so i just have to wait!
Im bleeding more today more like a period but to be honest im finding myself not worrying too much about it especially as the doc said everything looks fine, i'll just have to wait and see!!!

Hope your getting on ok Beth and everyone else as well :happy: xxx

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 11:38am

sounds like things are going the right way for you lovely ladies :D :happy:

well i had bloods done and im back on friday fo a repeat. if they go up 60% (preferably double) they will scan me next week. i have had no more blood since 9am yesterday so im praying thats good news

omg i thought the ivf was bad but this is horrendous!! :8o:
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 11:54am

Glad someone's doing something for you, fingers crossed for Friday!

I'm still bleeding and it's really annoying me now, scan showed everythings fine yesterday but still it's so worrying!

How on earth are we gonna get through the next few weeks??

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 1:00pm

id like to know that too!!

i said to db obviously im praying for good news but im only 6 weeks on saturday so ill have another 6 weeks of stress to go OMG

ive been dry wretching today, i am very tired but im hoping thats a good thing ?(
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

BethK

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 9:44pm

Well mine's now turned into full blown bleeding, just like a proper period, called the EPU, gotta call back tomorrow.

Never thought it would be this hard!

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 8:18am

Hiya beth,

I know exactly what your feeling, my bleeding is very heavy now just like a period, previously i only had blood when i wiped but now i have to actually wear a pad although not alot of blood is going on it (TMI sorry :happy:) anyway i have my 2nd blood test today hopefully my hcg levels will have risen since the tuesday test!
Depending on the results i'll get a scan next week hopefully!!!

My main concern is the fact i dont "feel" particularly pregnant still, i have a itchy left breast and sometimes a slight stomach ache but thats it, oh and im still getting hunger pangs through the night!!!

ive sort of resigned myself to the fact that i have no control over this and what will happen will happen and i have to wait and see!!! Im back to work tomo and im looking forward to it as it will take my mind off things! im on light duties at work so i wont be doing to much anyway all good!!!

Fingers crossed for you all!!! Good luck Beth hopefully your bleeding will stop soon xxx

BethK

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 8:38am

Thanks Gemstone, good luck with your blood test today!
I've just put a call into my doctor to see what she thinks, doubt they'll do another scan though as I had one on Tuesday.
Am supposed to be travelling up to Liverpool on Saturday, 4 hour drive and then going to a wedding on Sunday, then drive home Monday, so even if they won't scan me I'd still like to know if they advise bed rest.

Fingers crossed for you!

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 10:30am

oh my god ladies, this just isnt easy for us 3 is it

hope you both get somewhere today and this wretched spotting stops. mine seems to have gone for now but another 2 days until i get my results OMG its horrendous!
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 11:30am

Hello to all :happy:

No its not easy is it, but we plod on lol!!!

i had my 2nd blood test this morn i have to wait for the results to come through and they are going to call me later, however they did have the hcg results from my blood test on tuesday which was 1342! Obviously i cant get too hopeful until i get my results today as it needs to be higher!!! fingers crossed though!!!

my bleeding is taking a break atm which is good!!!

good luck to all you lovely ladies!!!

BethK

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 2:26pm

Gnioto so glad your bleeding's stopped! Wish mine would!
Gemstone I'm glad your hcg levels are high, I don't know anything about hcg but I know the higher they are the better! :))
I've got an appointment at cheltenham EPU on Saturday for another scan, have had to cancel my weekend away. Hopefully they'll be able to give me some good news but the period pains have started again.

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 5:02pm

i definately spoke too soon. i have had a terrbile after. i am bleeding profusely now. lots of red blood and huge black clots. i have gone through 12 sanitary towels in 3 hours and im in lots of pain. the MW told me to go to A and E overnight if i feel ill otherwise im going in tomorrow to confirm the inevitable and come off these drugs.

ive just had enough now :bawl:
TTC 2004
5 IVF = 3 Early MC ;(

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 5:08pm

Quoted

Originally posted by gnioto55
i definately spoke too soon. i have had a terrbile after. i am bleeding profusely now. lots of red blood and huge black clots. i have gone through 12 sanitary towels in 3 hours and im in lots of pain. the MW told me to go to A and E overnight if i feel ill otherwise im going in tomorrow to confirm the inevitable and come off these drugs.

ive just had enough now :bawl:

I'm sorry you're going through this. :cuddle

Please will you call your midwife or gp now hun or go straight to the hospital?

The bleeding you describe is very heavy. The standard advice is that if you soak more than one maternity-size sanitary pad in an hour you need to contact your doctor or hospital immediately.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

BethK

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 5:08pm

So sorry to hear it's gotten worse! It's so hard, if you look long and hard enough on the net you can find good and bad answers for everything :(
I really hope tomorrow you get your miracle, if you're in too much pain though definitely take the trip to the hospital!
Will be praying for you too xx

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

Vik

Reg: Apr 29th 2009

Children: Hannah aged 7

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 6:31pm

Your having a real hard time of it, sorry to hear this.

xxxx

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Friday, October 16th 2009, 2:25pm

Gnioto, I just wondered how you are? Have you seen someone now?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

BethK

Friday, October 16th 2009, 3:41pm

Hope everything's ok today Gnioto and Gemstone

Miscarriage December 05
6 months Chlomid, BFN's
1 Blastocyst frozen

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE