You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 17th 2009

Children: HOLLY HOUSE

Monday, September 14th 2009, 5:01pm

:hello: all hope you are all ok. i havent been around for a few days so just trying to catch up WOW so many posts.
Congrats to all those who have moved over to the 3rd trimester see ya all soon and congrats to those who have joined this chat and welcome.
Restless legs - yep thats me too at night i will try the bananna thing!
Rightans are you still being sick ? i saw theses ice pole things which are made for sickness in pregnancy you could try they were called lillypops or tey the wrist bands you get for sea sickness.
Christine - congrats on the movement, great hey ?
Cheryl a mum and a aunty in the same year get you!!
well im not too bad still enjoying being pregnant of course but things are getting harder now like sleeping and so on. i have had really bad pain in my shoulders and under my right rib cage but seeing the physio this week about CTS so will see what she can do.
my feet are so fat i can only wear flip flops i tried loads of shoes on when i went shopping in 2 sizes up from what i was when i first got pregnant - i dont know what im gonna do in the winter!!
im back at MW tom and hope she gives me my healthy eating grant form and MATB1 or i may kick off !!
i have also started swimming just once a week as the aquanatal was cancelled and hope that it helps in some way.
Me and DH are off to twin antenatal wend at the hospital this week - not too sure if naievety is bliss, well i will soon find out.
must dash as im making a big pan of soup to keep me going xxx
BFP APRIL 09 FIRST TIME WITH ICSI expecting twins !!

Monday, September 14th 2009, 5:03pm

Oh yeah and 4got to say that we got our pram woooooopa and to all those twin mummys out there if you are thinking of a i candy pear or peach i got mine alot cheaper and can give you her details.

Reg: Jul 3rd 2007

Children: Apr 2009- Suprise Natural BFP!!!

Monday, September 14th 2009, 8:24pm

Glad it went well Flic! x
[/align]

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 9:34am

:happy:
Hello lovely ladies, i had a lovely lot to catch up on since ive not been online for 4 days, had a lovely break. Sat night i think i had a migraine, my god the pain i had to have a duvet over my head, ice cubes on my forehead, couldnt even stand the lights of the tv in my room X( i didnt want to take anything either.....may speak to the midwife tomorrow as this is my 2nd one ive had since ive become P....
only 4 weeks till my 20week scan :8o: i then have one at 27 weeks, another at 31 and then my final one at 35 weeks, if they havent arrived by then they are going to give me a start date :happy:.....
Flic i am glad you got on ok sweetie,
love to you all and huge hugs to your bumps xxx
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 10:46am

Hi Girls, hope you are all well. Had a lovely long weekend (i dont work mondays's) we went into Paris to look at a double buggy, think i am going to get the Phil and Ted one, its really just like a normal buggy, its the smallest and lightest we can find. Guess i will sell my bugaboo :bawl: which i love.
L/o very active at the moment, last night was going mad when i was trying to sleep, think he was playing footie, i rolled over and squashed him at one point and he went mad, poor thing :snigger:

My feet were rally swollen on friday, i was a bit worried as they were really bad so i nipped to the chemist to have my blood pressure taken, all was ok so thats good. as can be a sign of pre-eclamsia. think its becasue i had wedges on the day beofre, so back to just flat shoes from now me thinks.

have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxxxx
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 12:38pm

Hello everyone,

Glad all is well Flic and hope all was well at yours Lisa.

Ooh poor you Betty, I used to get migraines when I was a child. It could be the extra blood thats causing it. Are you keeping yourself really hydrated?

Paris i think swollen feet are really normal (but annoying). I think you have to worry if your face, feet and hands swell but probably best you got it checked out anyway, cant be too cautious.

Well I know on here its 29 weeks but according to my book i'm in the third trimester from today, so really chuffed. I've got Mums Bumps and Tums tonight to see if I can sort my hip, bum and back out, as they are killing me on a night.

Hope everyones well.

xxx
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 1:02pm

:happy: :happy: Congrats on the 3rd trimester Cheryl xxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 1:05pm

Congratulations on 3rd trimester, Cheryl, it's a great feeling,xxxx :D

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 1:31pm

woohoo 3rd trimester Cheryl! Great stuff!

Swollen feet sound miserable Paris - I've escaped that so far but still a long way to go... Hope you're relaxing and taking it easy in your flatties!

Bettyboop, glad you had a good long weekend. Sucks about your migraine though, hope that doesn't get too persistent.

Flic, that's great news about your appointment :D It's just lovely hearing the HB isn't it? Even though I've got a doppler, somehow it's even more reassuring when the MW checks with her machine!

I'm off to see the MW and doc again this afternoon - only 2 weeks since last check but my blood pressure was high last time so they wanted me back sooner. It's cool though, I get a skive off work and I've got more questions to ask them anyway! My little panic from last week is now over (for now...) as the LO has been pretty lively again since the weekend - and DH finally felt a kick on Friday :D :D

Hope everyone else is doing well today xxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 5:52pm

Hi girls - Ihaven't posted for a wee while -there's really been nothing to tell. Fi has been well and really looking pregnant now. She has her 20wek scan and m/w appt. tomorrow afternoon - obviously a bit anxious but trying not to think about it. I must say, I feel butterflies when I think about it too !! I keep reminding myself that it's a very small number of babies who have abnormalities compared with the huge number of normal ones. Oh dear!! Save us from anxious grannies!!! :D
Hope you are all well.
Cheryl - Strictly speaking, the 3rd trimester starts after 26 weeks, so get a move on - you're late!
Flic - maybe not a good idea to let your kitty lie on your bump for too long - Could make baby's house a bit too warm.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fi'smum" (Sep 15th 2009, 5:55pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 6:37pm

Hello everyone.

Feeling very emotional today. Keep crying and snotting all over.

Chris - Don't worry, the cat gets kicked off as soon as he starts to get comfy and sticking his claws in!

I was so impressed with how quick she found the heartbeat. And in a way its nice and reassuring inbetween scans.

I can't believe we're half way through September already. Time is going so fast.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Sep 7th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful wee son!

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 7:57pm

Hi all just wondering if I can join you lovely ladies and bumps!!! I am currently 14weeks and 3 days! Have been lurking around this thread for a week or so now but been scared to post also been feeling rotten this past couple of weeks!

My story so far is: I have PCOS and was prescribed clomid in January. We fell pregnant but lost our angel at just over 5 weeks in April. After a wee break we tried again with clomid and well as you know I am just over 14 weeks now!!!

I have been very nervous throughout the first tri and I must say I still am even though I have made it to the second tri. I have my 16week midwife app in two weeks so hopefully we will get the chance to hear the babies heartbeat!! I have resisted buying a doppler as I think I would become a nervous wreak if we couldn't find the heartbeat!!!

I know I need to chill and relax and enjoy my pregnancy and hopefully with your help I will.

Sorry rambled on a bit!!!!

Thanks

xxx

January 09 - clomid 50mg & metformin - :BFN:
Feb/March 09 Clomid 100mg & metformin - :BFP:
2nd April - M/C :bawl:
May 09 Clomid 100mg & metformin - :BFN:
June 09 Clomid 100mg & metformin - :BFP:
23rd July Scan 6weeks+4 - One healthy :heart:
27th Aug Scan 11weeks+5 - One lively little baby kicking and waving
20 week Scan all good!
16th Dec Growth Scan - weighing 2pounds 4oz!!

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 9:38pm

Hey Suzy and welcome to 2nd tri! It's lovely to see another clomid chick on here :D So happy to hear everything is going well for you hun. I can understand all your anxiety over the last few weeks, and I can't honestly say that goes away completely but it definitely gets easier once you're past that 13 week milestone.
Having a doppler is great but I have to admit I was unsure whether to get one for the same reason as you. It did stress me out quite a lot at first cos I could never find the HB myself, always had to get DH to do it. I can find it ok now that LO's getting bigger though!

Take care and hope you're feeling a little less lousy soon.

Flic - my :cat: tries to cosy down on the bump too - but she's no chance these days, it's too uncomfy!

Chris, glad all is well with Fi and all the best for tomorrow's scan :D

MW appointment went well today, my blood pressure is back to normal so am chuffed about that. She also reassured me that it was normal not to feel LO kicking that much or that strongly just now. Bit concerned that my bump is measuring the same as it was 2 weeks ago though - it bleedin well feels bigger! Oh well, I guess I need something to stress about.

Lxxx

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 7:31am

Im starving :sadface:.............. Got my glucose tolerance test at 845 but i'm so hungry now think i'm gonna be sick, cant believe I cant eat until about 11am :sadface: and i NEED a coffee X(
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 7:57am

Morning.

Thanks cheryl and moogle, feet are much better today, need to buy some winter shoes though as i cant fit in any of my normal ones, and winter is deffo on its way.

glad your appointment went well Moogle, its just wonderful to know all is ok isnt it?

Welcome suzy, its normal to feel the way you do hun, i think we have all been there, i know i have. It does get easier as you move through your pregnancy, i think i relaxed a little bit after my 20 week scan, i think its the first time i thought that it was really going to happen and i was going to be a mummy :happy:

Hi Cherly good luck for your glucose test, i had one last time, the drink was disgusting, dont know how i got it down. Soon as i came out went to the bakers for a coffee and croissant LOL

am tired today. sleeping so badly at the moment, i just cant get comfy :sadface: i toss and turn from side to side, i must drive my d/h mad.

hope you are all well, off to do some work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 8:36am

:happy: :happy: Morning ladies and lovely to see you again Suzy xx
Well i had a dream last night when i went for my 20week scan they found another 6!!! so intotal had 8 babies!!! lol, quite relieved when i woke from that but that was at 3am and then dont think i went back to sleep till gone 5am some reason couldnt fall a kip X(
Have midwife today at 10.15, gonna mention my migraines and also i think i am suffering from indegestion, cos im quite tight across my chest....(can anything else go wrong :snigger:) least ive not been sick for over 10 days woopy woop! saying that was nearly sick last night but went to bed to try and stop it coming, it worked!
nearly the weekend, well half way through the week....do hope you all have a lovely day and take care!!
xxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 8:59am

Morning all,

Welcome Suzy and good luck with the glucose test Cheryl.

Had my mw app yesterday and bp is quite low and she took bloods as thinks i may be anemic - both together may explain the extreme tiredness, headaches and dizziness i keep getting. Got to hear the hb again though which is always cool.

Also went to see our first nursery yesterday (places are so scarce we are looking early), need to see another few to compare as we had no clue what to expect.

Anyway hope you all have a good day today
take care

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 10:55am

Welcome, Suzy to 2nd trimester,x :D

Moogle, Glad MW apt went well and BP ok now. We always have stuff to worry about..... I have more grey hairs than when we started! :snigger:

bab21
My Diary

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 11:18am

Hi Ladies well it looks like we all gad MW apps yesterday or around this week. i had mine too everything is ok she measured my bump and its meant to be about the same number of weeks that you are pregnant - mine was 32 :innocent: but hey it must be different carrying 2 surely ???? i have had dentits todayu and have physio tom i hope they can sort this rib pain out!!
Betty Boo i had really bad head aches right up till around 20 weeks i think and used ice and went to bed i also used to sleep with a kool and soothe pad on my head (attractive )
wecome suzie
Paris i am the same at night that hubby keeps sleeping in the other room.
i am need new shoes too as my fat feet got soaked in the rain in flip flops yesterday but just cant find any that fit.
must dash i have a friend and her munchkin coming over for lunch.
good luck all with scans this week xxx

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 11:26am

Hi i am back lol! midwife was happy, im actually 16weeks and 3 days i think she said so ill have to change my ticker, blood pressure all ok etc, the only down side is they have found me to be the rarest blood group so i have to carry a card, and go and have an anti d injection at week 28..i just have to be carefull that if should bruise my stomach and cause a small bleed and the twins are not the same blood group as me my body could start to reject them as they are a "foreign object" i will also have this injection when i have given birth, she also said with twins i can choose to have a c section if i wish, so at the mo i have chosen to have one..see how i feel further down the line, least i wont go into labour and in a couple of hours they would both be out tee hee!! (thats if they book me in and i dont start before!)
love to you all xxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Alexander (March 2010) - the result of ICSI at Hammersmith

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 12:15pm

Hello!

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well today?

Suzy - welcome to second tri - I know, I still struggle to believe it as well. Still don't want to get my hopes up, but I am wondering if I might make a start on a list of things we'll need to get for the baby. Need to work out a budget to pay for it all! I guess that'll be a step in the direction of believing this is really happening... xxx

Flic - yeah, my cat is obessed with my bump too, thinks it'd be a good place to sleep. But as far as I'm concerned, he needs to sit on his Daddy's tummy, I can only really cope with one at a time! I'm not having a fat cat and a Little Monster sitting on/in me! Sorry to hear you're emotional at the moment. I had a weekend like that. Everything I saw started me off crying. And then the lady in Boots told me they'd run out of the free Bounty bags - oh dear! Big tears! I felt rather silly! xxx

SachaB - I have weird rib pain as well.. Can I ask you, where is yours and do they know what it is? Sorry to be nosey, but mine is starting to annoy me a bit now, so I was wondering what it might be...? xxx

BB - great dream! 8 babies - wahooo! xxx

Cheryl - hope the test went well. Going without food when pregnant is just not funny, I have found. I have to plan my whole day around when I'll eat now. I can't wait any more, or just take it as it comes. It's weird, eh? Hope all is good, have a big feast once it's done! xxx

Chris - good luck for Fi's scan.

Hello to everyone else as well!

AFM - all is good. Got the results of our combined screening test yesterday, and we're low risk - phew! I thought we would be, but still nice to have it comfirmed in writing. Feels like another hurdle crossed. Also went swimming last night and did about 1km in half an hour, so pretty proud of that. Pilates tonight, first time since May... Gonna be taking that easy, otherwise I won't be able to move tomorrow!

Lots of love to all ladies and all bumps, wishing you well, Sarah xxx
May09:ICSI-sperm issues
Jul09: BFP! DS born Mar10
Jan12: ICSI-LOR-BFP-lost at 3 days
May12: looking 4 donor eggs

Reg: May 28th 2008

Children: one stepson ..& one miraculous wee boy!!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 1:18pm

Afternoon all!
Looks like everyone is all about the appointments today!
I had my 28 week scan & Cons appt this morning - all good - baby good size - legs slightly on the short side it seems ....but that's just like daddy! Lovely to see him again though ....and the sonographer had read through my file and was dead interested in hearing all about the Chinese treatment - first NHS professional who hasnt made me feel like a clutching-at-straws freak!! Lol!
Midwife appt this afternoon too!
Vx

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct07 Dec07 Mar08 & Apr08 - biochemical pregs
June08 @7wks (baby aspirin)
July08 & Aug08 - biochemical pregs
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)
Feb09 @6wks (cyclogest & baby aspirin)

...trying Traditional Chinese Medicine & accupuncture just now!

My Diary

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 1:37pm

That sounds great, Vanessa,

I'm glad you apt and scan went well. We have afew weeks to wait for our next scan - we get it at 32-34 weeks and have just over 4 weeks to wait now for that.
It's nice when people take an interest in you and what you have done to help your situation. I think sometimes that people may be negative about alternative therapies because they don't really understand them and how they work.
I had my midwife apt on Monday there, next one at 32 weeks which seems like ages away. Hope all goes well with that this afternoon,x

bab21
My Diary

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 5:09pm

Thanks Lisa :smile:
Well, my blood pressure and urine were fine, and she took some bloods with the greatest of ease (which is unheard of from me!!) I like her a lot!! :snigger: They did your bloods on Mon didnt they? I guess it doesnt take long for them to get back to you if they need to??

My next MW appt is at 32 weeks and then I have another/final scan at 34 weeks - so about 5 weeks away - I'm chuffed at how well this wee boys development has been photographed! If we manage to have any more wee ones after him, I cant imagine they will get to have as many scans!
Cant believe we're in the third tri eh! I'm gonna pop over and say hi I think :happy:
Vx

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "scotwife" (Sep 16th 2009, 5:12pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 5:23pm

Hello,

Been at work today and I'm shattered. Back to it tomorrow.

BB - I'm guessing you are B neg? There's only 2% of the nation with B neg blood! I'm B pos and only 8% of the nation are B pos! My Mum is B neg and she had to have the anti D injection after she had me.

Hello to everyone else!

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 5:23pm

Hello,

Been at work today and I'm shattered. Back to it tomorrow.

BB - I'm guessing you are B neg? There's only 2% of the nation with B neg blood! I'm B pos and only 8% of the nation are B pos! My Mum is B neg and she had to have the anti D injection after she had me.

Hello to everyone else!

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 5:29pm

Blood type

I don't know what blood group I am because the hospital lost the sample. Or the result. Not sure which. Having to have it all done again.

Can I ask, is there something about me that means that everything admin related at the hospital goes wrong for me?! :snigger: Does seem that way to me sometimes! I need to give them a new address soon, when we move, am dreading it! Wondering just how wrong they can get it! :snigger:

xxx

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 5:43pm

Thanks ladies and bumps for the welcome!! Not felt sick today so that is 3 days in a row with no puking!!!! Hopefully that is good but I kind of felt reassured by the sickness. God I am never happy!!!

I am quiet excited this evening as I am going to my first aqua natal class at 7pm with a friend off a friend who is 16 weeks pregnant!!!!

xxx

20 week Scan all good!

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:01pm

You will love aquanatal, Suzy. Mine didn't start until I was 16 weeks though,x

Vanessa, Glad your midwife appointment went well too. They took my bloods off Monday too and my GP is keeping his eye open for the results because I've been on iron tablets.
It sounds like you and I both have the same kind of pattern to appointments and scans - it is good and reassuring that they are keeping a close eye on us isn't it?
I went over to 3rd trimester the other day and have been doing the odd post ahead of the official date to go over on Saturday. It makes it all more real and a bit more scary though, eh?

bab21
My Diary

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:38pm

looks like a few of us are ndoing aquanatal :D i giggled through most of my class last night.
Need to take my swim suit back to mothercare though as a load of threading has come away after 2 uses.

does seem like loads of appointments - how long does it take for blood results for iron to come back?

hope everyone has a good night

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

Moogle

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:39pm

Goodness Lisa, so many of you off to 3rd tri now! So does it officially start at 29 weeks then? I always thought it was 27 weeks but will happily stay in the comfort of 2nd tri an extra 2 weeks!

Glad to hear everyone's appointments and scans are going well. It's certainly been a busy week for them. Bettyboop are you trying to rival Octomum with that dream? :snigger: You'll deffo need a c-section for 8 of 'em :snigger:

Sarah, you're making me feel so lazy with all that exercise! Good on you, I wish I had your motivation. Although we're off on holiday to Arran next week so am fully planning to do plenty of walking and swimming while there. Won't get to do our usual hillwalking or paragliding though!

Flic, I'm one of the 8% B pos too, only just found out a few weeks ago.

Hope you all have a lovely evening... I'm off to start packing :D

Lxxx

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:42pm

Jane,

I think it only takes afew days (or even one day in alot of cases) for them to come back but by the time a GP reviews them they usually say about a week if you are having to phone for results.
If there are any problems, they would ring you back fairly quickly because as well as a written report, the Haematologist would normally ring the surgery to let them know.

bab21
My Diary

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 7:53pm

BettyBoop- My Mum has a rare blood group (AB NEG) and had to have the jabs. She always tells me she'll never give blood because someone told her the Yorkshire Ripper also has this blood group and she doesn't want to help him stay alive!!! Not sure how true that is but you have to admire her logic! :snigger:

(Not sure she has considered that giving blood might one day help herself out if she needs it!)
[/align]

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 7:59pm

Well, I was actually curious enough after my last post to check what the Yorkshire Rippers blood group actually is and found out 'he' has two!

Apparently the 'original' Ripper is a B where as Peter Sutcliffe is an O suggesting he was a copycat killer and the original Ripper was never caught. Fascinating- am off to read up on this. Anything to pass the time until DP comes home!

PS: Please all continue to give blood when you are able- it really is vital, regardless of potential use by Serial Killers! :P
[/align]

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 8:34pm

A quick visit to report back - Fi's 20 week scan today was good -baby fine - Rich asked the m/w if she could tell what sex it was and she said "I thought I saw something there -oh yes, I see now - do you want to know?" and Fi said "No!" However, Rich said he thought he saw something. All of which makes Fi think it's a boy, but she really didn't want to know Anyway, none of that matters as long as the baby is healthy.

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 8:39pm

Yes, you are right, Moogle, it does say in our Ready Steady Baby books and other places that it starts at 27 weeks too but on here it's 29 weeks and in other places I've looked it seems to vary too.

bab21
My Diary

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 8:33am

Sarah my rib pain is only in my right side just under my breast and is like a burning stabbing pain im off to physio in a min so i will let you know the out come x

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 9:42am

Hello lovely ladies, Dilly how interesting is that!! i am a A negative...so not the same as those guys (thankfully) i did say to DH that i would maybe give blood after betty and boop have arrived...like you say its always needed...
Sacha hope you get on ok and Fi's mum how exciting!!!
i want to go to aquanatal lol, i want to be like all you lot! i rung up my local sports centre but they only do a normal aqua tone, she said i could go to that and then tell the teacher i was preggant and she would tell me what parts to miss out, but id prefer to go to one just for us pregnant ladies. Doing it myself in the bath isnt quite the effect i wanted :snigger: :snigger:
hope you all have a lovely day, wish it was the weekend, only a day and a half to go!!!
take care xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 11:02am

Ooooh Sacha - me too! On the right side, under my boob. I was assuming it was just boob pain, but it SOOOOO isn't! I also get a similar feeling at the same place on my back. It's weird! Would LOVE to hear what your phsyio says! I've been paranoid about my bra being too tight or something... But it's not. It's only on one side. Hope it went well for you and they were able to help. xxx

BB - aqua natal in the bath - like it! xxx

Moogle - I don't know how I'm finding the energy for it all at the moment either! I am wondering if maybe it's an avoidance technique, to stop me packing boxes! We're moving in a few weeks and we haven't even started packing yet! Instead I wander off to the gym or the sports centre! Ha ha! Pilates was good last night, and it was nice to see the people in the class again, they were all amazed to see me after so many weeks - plus my gorgeous bump of course! xxx

Baby brain is kicking in, I tried to scan through the barriers at the station with my work security card rather than my train ticket...! Not good!

I am wondering if I may have felt baby move this morning. I lent forward at my desk and felt a fluttering in the right habd side, fairly low down. Probably wind, but I am wondering now... Felt it once before. Very light/gentle, and moves slightly upwards. Nah - probably just wind! :snigger: Still too early at just 15w4d! I just can't help but hope it is, so desperate to feel it!

Hope everyone is well and happy.

With love, Sarah xxx

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 12:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Sez140
I am wondering if I may have felt baby move this morning. I lent forward at my desk and felt a fluttering in the right habd side, fairly low down. Probably wind, but I am wondering now... Felt it once before. Very light/gentle, and moves slightly upwards. Nah - probably just wind! :snigger: Still too early at just 15w4d! I just can't help but hope it is, so desperate to feel it!

Sarah, it probably was baby - I got my first flutterings at 15+4 too!

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 12:41pm

Ooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, now you've got me excited! Do it again baby, do it again!

The thing is, and this is probably way too much info, sorry, if it had been in the afternoon or evening I would have said "wind", but in the morning, my tummy is hardly ever windy. It's happy in the morning, and grumbly all afternoon. So it's weird to feel it at, like, 9.40am. That's unlikely to be wind. Ooooh I dunno! Wish we could have a little window to see what's happening in there!

Thanks for that though, it's made me smile! It MIGHT be baby!

Love, Sarah xxx

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 1:38pm

Sez bless ya, ive had that once or twice and like you thought it was wind, i still do, its a bit like a pop, but it comes and goes and happens so quick!!
just a general question, do many people drink lots of water, i did when i was on my ivf treatment, but im lucky now to drink one glass a week, hasten to add i drink other drinks (not fizzy) its just water i find a problem.......
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Reg: Mar 28th 2009

Children: 2 boys

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 2:36pm

B positive blood group? thats me too lol
when to move over to 3rd tri varies which books you read etc..i went last week @ 29wks :D so more of you coming over soon-cool :D

if anyone is thinking abbout buying stuff i thought i'd let you know that i saw a tommee tippee m/wave sterilser + extras in home bargains for £9.99 dunno if you had them but thought id let you know!
glad so ppl are well and feeling movements!! :D

betty...my son will be 11 on the day of your scan!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "poppit26" (Sep 17th 2009, 2:37pm)

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 2:40pm

Water

Sorry BB - I'm probably gonna depress you! I'm drinking tons of water. At least 3 litres a day. But I'm a water-a-holic! I've always drunk tons of the stuff, and very little else to be honest. So I probably don't count... I'm sure any fluid is good, as long as it's not full of sugar or caffiene...

xxx

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 3:14pm

X( that does depress me, i guess i drink squash but its mostly fruit juice etc...no caffeine though only decaff coffee and thats about once a week! lol
i must try more water!!!!! foul
poppit, wow that must be a good luck sign xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 3:23pm

Sorry!

Sorry BB - I didn't mean to depress you! I'm sure squash is fine. Although how you can pollute a lovely glass of water with squash, I just don't know! ;-)

I'll drink some extra water on your behalf if you like. My DH is amazed at the amount I get through now, I just drink and drink. Have to force myself to stop at 9pm, otherwise I am up peeing all night! Nill by mouth from 9pm - torture! Although - this week I have made an exception for Jaffa Cakes... Special offer in Sainsburys... Getting through too many to be honest... See, you thought I was all healthy with all that water, swimming and pilates. But no. It's one sip of water to every 3 Jaffa Cakes...

Sarah xxx

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 3:53pm

:happy: :happy: hahaha, jaffa cakes they are lush!! i used to like the lemon ones also! not sure if they still do them!!
ill think of you tonight eating your jaffa cakes!!!
chat tomorrow xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 8:17pm

Hi ladies and bumps. Aqua Natal was brill really really enjoyed it so will be going next week again. I cannot wait to feel my baby move!!!! I think I will be more reassured!!!

xxx

20 week Scan all good!

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 8:20pm

Hi lasses,

Had my 20 week scan today, it was really excellent. The baby has grown so much and to see it's little face was so amazing. The sonographer said it was really cooperative as everytime she needed a new measurement it moved so she could get it. Seeing how much is was moving and how little I could feel in comparison was weird but again amazing (think I need more words :snigger: ). They don't tell you up here what sex it is and as it was lying with it's legs curled up and it's ankles crossed I'm not sure we would have been able to see anything anyway!

Hope everyone else is doing good. Hope to catch up properly some night soon.
Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 8:26pm

Hello everyone!

Having a bit of an emotional day today. Don't know why. Also got backache which is driving me mad today.

Got my 12 month assessment at work tomorrow, wish me luck!!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE