You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 12:24pm

hi all,

Vezza- Sorry to hear about your cousin, she must be going through hell.

Roxy- thinking about you and your family hun.

Hi to everyone else, i am just about to get dressed soon and have some lunch, i am starving. Back to work tonight :bawl:, never mind need the pennies.
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 3:17pm

Veza- OMG- That is horibble!! So sorry for your cousin :bawl:
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: Christian

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 4:31pm

Roxy, So sorry to hear the bad news of your uncle, thinking of you and your family

Vezza so sorry to hear about your cousin’s baby, that is so horrible.

Angew, So happy to hear from you again! Sorry you have been through a rough time and that the nausea continues, must be very uncomfortable. Up to know I have been very lucky and have not had any nausea.
Hope your sister and baby will be fine, please keep us update.

Klaudia I weight myself this morning and I too have only put o none kilo, but really hope the baby is still growing. I have my first midwife appointment next Tuesday so hopefully she can reasurre me that everything is still good even though I have only one extra kolo.

Flic, thanks for the tips on measuring will measure mine as soon as it's more visible.

Jo hope your scan went good.

Hello to everyone else and hope you are all doing good, here we have terrible weather very very :windy: it really pushed me back when I was coming home, so glad to be in our warm home.
Betti
2nd ICSI - April 2009 BFN
3rd ICSI - Aug 2009:BFP:

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 7:11pm

Betti- Im sure thats ok. I didnt put much on but my bump come up nicely in last week :) Dont worry to much xx
Klaudia

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 7:35pm

Hey girlies,
had to go to docs today ive got spd and have also strained my stomach by doing too much so ive been given some strong painkillers and need to start taking it a bit easier!
she said as long as im not bleeding and baby is moving then dont worry and she said my stomach is nice and soft which is apparently good, she said its not good if it goes rock hard!
so i feel happy knowing little man is ok, i dont mind having pain for him! he better give me a big cuddle when he gets out tho!
Im not happy about the bad news for both ur cousin vezza and ur uncle Roxy, i hope all ppl involved are coping ok!
xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 7:52pm

Thanks Klaudia, will let you know how my bump grows.

Steff please take lots of care and remember to take it easy, hope the painkillers will help ease the pain.
Betti

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 9:26pm

Vezza, that is terrible news about your cousin and her baby.... Shocking. It must be such a devastating loss.

I hate to say this but when I was pregnant with my first baby, it made me realise how fragile life is. Here in the West we tend to take medical care and reasonable health for granted and it was only when I was pregnant and realised that birth, like death, is something we understand very poorly and is potentially very very risky to both mother and baby. (My little boy was breech and we probably wouldn't have survived had we lived in a less developed part of the world). It rattled me.

Steff, it sounds like you've had a really rough time with your family and feel that you aren't appreciated at all. How would it be to tell your mum what you told us? Do you think she would be able to see your point of view and understand your feelings at all? My mum had a similar difficulty with her brothers taking her for granted and expecting her to look after my grandma without any support. They didn't take any notice of her requests for help until it all got too much for her and she attempted to take her own life this time last year with a massive paracetamol overdose and only just survived - so I know how tricky families can be! And you do need to protect yourself at this time of your life, so I think you're right not letting your mum walk all over you. I just wondered if there was a way for you to communicate your feelings to your mum and then let her reflect on how she's behaved. I suspect you think she's not going to be able to at the present... I'm really sorry about that and I hope you can get some support from elsewhere.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 10:03pm

Thankx Roxy i find it hard to tell her cos she says its me being tempermental because of my hormones. i did see her today as i thought id break the ice and thought she might want to no id been getting bad pains, but we were just civil rather than friendly.
and thanks Betti, im trying to take it easy! xx
xxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 12:47pm

Hello,

My pregnant friend who is due on 1st December has been called into hospital because her blood tests show she has obstetric choleosis (think thats how its spelt.) She's so worried bless her. Hoping she's ok.

I'm sooooo tired today. Going to see my Aunt and other friend later. DH is working lates :sadface:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Alexander (March 2010) - the result of ICSI at Hammersmith

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 5:29pm

Hello - remember me?!

Hi Ladies,

I've not been on here for weeks and weeks - sorry! It's been manic at work and they have started to monitor our internet usage (yikes!) and we've moved house and don't have any internet at home yet, so I haven't been able to get on much at all. Do you even remember me?!

I hope everyone is doing well?

All is good with me, 24 weeks now - can't believe it! My little monster is moving around lots and I can feel him when standing sometimes now as well, so he must be getting big!

We moved house a couple of weeks ago and so now we can finally start getting a few bits for him. Almost seems a bit daunting - to think about prams and cots. I think I'll start small and work up to the big bits!

Other than really annoying backache, extreme tiredness and being breathless, I am feeling well. No major symptoms. When I read all about the things I could have, I thank my lucky stars to be honest! I seem, so far, to be well and happy.

Loads of love to all ladies and bumps, hope you're all doing well, Sarah xxx
May09:ICSI-sperm issues
Jul09: BFP! DS born Mar10
Jan12: ICSI-LOR-BFP-lost at 3 days
May12: looking 4 donor eggs

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: A little one on the way - fingers crossed!

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 5:49pm

Hi everyone,
I had my scan yesterday, and am pleased to report that I'm having a healthy baby girl! All looked completely normal, and all her measurements were average, except her abdominal circumference which was around the 90th percentile, so it looks like she's a bit of a podge already!! :D Weird to think that this is my last scan now and that unless I book one in privately , I won't see her again until she's born. I'm thinking of booking in a 4D scan after Christmas for that reason - expensive, I know, but I so love seeing her!!

I hope you and bumps are all well...
Jo x

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: A little one on the way - fingers crossed!

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 5:53pm

Sorry - forgot to say Hi back Sarah! It's great to hear from you, and sounds like you've been mega busy. I'm glad that you're doing well, and that your little one is growing nicely!
Jo x

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 7:15pm

Hey Sarah!!! Welcome back!!! Wow, you have been busy! Moving house and everything!! At least you can relax a bit now. I've started to feel movement stood up too. Its quite strange!! Pleased you're well though honey.

chalmers206

Superstar

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 9:04pm

RE: Hello - remember me?!

HI all,

Hope everyone is ok. I went out with my mum today and we bought the babies car seat and paid off the rest of my pram, thank god now we can relax a bit till after christmas. When we need to get the nursery stuff sorted out.

I am still a bit worried as ive not felt my baby move yet and i will be 20 weeks on saturday, my friend thats due the same time as me has felt her baby for a few weeks now. Although she does not have a wee podgy belly but i do. Should i be worried about this?.

When did everyone else feel their babies move?, i have felt a few wee flutters though.

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 9:16pm

AWWWWW Jo, congratulations on baba being a girly!
Welcome back sarah its been ages!
Flic is that u in that pic?
Kat dont be too worried i dont think flic felt her little girly move for a long time either but she does now!, ul feel it soon!
xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

chalmers206

Superstar

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 10:36pm

oh hun thanks for the reply xx

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Friday, November 20th 2009, 7:16am

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone doing ok ??
Well i spent last night in maternity ward my SPD was very bad had lots of tests and scans done today all is good with the baby just not so good with my left hip joint and my pelvis its so uncomfortable hurts to sit, stand, lie down and im only 15 weeks i have been put on bed rest for next 2 weeks have to go and see midwife every 2 weeks now for check ups and they talking about me having a c section between 36-37 weeks have been fitted with a belt to help put bit of pressure around my hips just hoping this helps.

Will check in later guys to see how you all are xx
Kelly xx

Friday, November 20th 2009, 9:38am

Kelly- so sorry huni you have a hard time :( but most important is that the baby is doing fine.

Jo- Baby girl- so cute! Obviously I dont really mind what sex my baby is but secretly I would like a girl- just think about all the lovelly little dresses :happy:
We decided to not find out the sex.

AFM- going for my scan tomorrow - cannot wait to see my miracle again :)
Hope you all ok
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 20th 2009, 9:39am)

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Friday, November 20th 2009, 9:56am

Hi all,

Super quick one again as I am in London and rushing my work so I can get home. I have a shocking cold and feel rough so it is sitting on the sofa with a hot lemon and honey watching children in need for me tonight. Was meant to be going out with a friend up town but have cancelled.

Congrats LP on seeidn your little baby girl. Wonderful news.

Kat - I can only feel flutters too so I guess it is normal. I think it all depends on your body shape, where the bubs is, if you recognise what you are feeling etc.

Steff - well done on remaining civil with your mum hun :smile:

roxy - mwah x x x

Sarah -!!!! Wonderful to hear from you and poo on your work for monitoring internet useage. How rude!!!! Don't they know you need your FZ fix to be a useful employee!!!!

Catch up later when I am vegging on the sofa

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

chalmers206

Superstar

Friday, November 20th 2009, 1:19pm

hi all,

Just a quick post to say hope you all have a good weekend. I am working as usual lol.

I am just going to get dressed now as i am still in my pjs xx

Friday, November 20th 2009, 1:32pm

Hello ladies, well I am early home from work, my whole body hurts and I think I am getting a cold so like you Vezza I will be just home drinking tea, It's annoying because I had my christmas dinner tonight and I decided to take care and stay home, plus I cannot swallow anything as my throat hurts so much.

Kelly I am so sorry you are going through a rough time.

Klaudia how exciting to have your scan tomorre, are you also having a 20 week scan??

Jo congratulation your having a girl, so many pretty outfits you can get her.
Betti

Friday, November 20th 2009, 1:49pm

Betti- You poor thing!! get yourself hot milk with some honey before bed :)
Im getting 20 weeks scan (actually mine will be at 22 weeks as Im away for Xmas while 20 weeks)
The scan tomorrow is private- I decided that 3 months without seeing my baba is to long :)

I just come back from baby stuff shopping!! My work colleague just had a baby son and we did little collection for him. And OMG how expensive everything is !! we had like £200 and only have 2 x outfits, few baby suits, some toys and that’s it! Crazy!! Little trousers for baby £19!! bloody hell I better start to buy stuff for my babaloo now or we can face big shock later :snigger:

Have a nice weekend ladies
xxxxxxx
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 20th 2009, 1:54pm)

roxy7

Star

Friday, November 20th 2009, 1:54pm

God, I'm knackered, girls! I'm finding it really tight to muster up the energy (ANY energy) to entertain my very active little boy in addition to trying to feed him and keep the house tidy (I've been having a clear out but keep running out of steam before I've tidied the place up again - so it ends up messier than before). I don't have car so I walk everywhere with my LO. Yesterday was just a bit much for me and my bump felt really stretched and uncomfortable. Anyone else experiencing this? I can see you're having difficulties aussiegirl - it sounds like a nightmare!

Had a big blub last night cos I really felt my OH wasn't understanding how knackered I am. Still feeling a bit tired and emotopnal today...

My mum's coming on Monday for a fortnight so hopefull that'll improve things and then I have my 18 weeks scan - can't wait for that. I really don't feel like I have babies inside me at the moment and need to see them to make it seem more real.

bigcloud

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

roxy7

Star

Friday, November 20th 2009, 2:00pm

Quoted

Originally posted by inik29
Betti- You poor thing!! get yourself hot milk with some honey before bed :)
Im getting 20 weeks scan (actually mine will be at 22 weeks as Im away for Xmas while 20 weeks)
The scan tomorrow is private- I decided that 3 months without seeing my baba is to long :)

I just come back from baby stuff shopping!! My work colleague just had a baby son and we did little collection for him. And OMG how expensive everything is !! we had like £200 and only have 2 x outfits, few baby suits, some toys and that’s it! Crazy!! Little trousers for baby £19!! bloody hell I better start to buy stuff for my babaloo now or we can face big shock later :snigger:

Have a nice weekend ladies
xxxxxxx
Klaudia, you'll probably find you're given lots of stuff. Befriend some people who have a baby about 6 months older than your own :snigger: I've got a friend who has a five year old boy (mine's 3) and I've never had to buy him any clothes. In addition, I have been sorting out all the baby stuff we've been given recently and I've literally got enough for four or five babies! Freecycle is really good too, planning to get my cots from there. My son's cotbed which he's still using was Freecycle - woulda cost at least £250 new. The only thing we bought new for our first was a pram.

I'm a total tight arse and bargain hunter. Hate spending money- it's how I afford to be a full time mum!

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Friday, November 20th 2009, 2:10pm

Thanks for the tip Klaudia, I had not thought about honey and milk.

Roxy, if you are feeling so tired dont worry that yor house is looking messy your mom is coming on monday mand I am sure she will understand and help you out.
Betti

Friday, November 20th 2009, 2:11pm

Lol I know Roxy- specially that we have big family and lots of friends and already lots of them are prepering a bundles for us. But still I know I will cannot resist to buy some stuff myself (specially on Xmas sales :snigger:)
As for pram, cot etc we have people fighting to buy them for us (parents and god-parents) :snigger: so I dont have to worry about them.

Im sure that with second baby I will not be so lucky but as it is our first I want all new stuff :)

Betti- To be honest my secret mixture is hot milk, honey and garlic but it doesnt taste to nice :) That would def sort you out
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 20th 2009, 2:13pm)

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Friday, November 20th 2009, 2:27pm

Tummy is now 44.5"

:happy:
Hi everyone sorry i have not been on here all week, i have been off work sick, my fibromilagia has been playing up as i have got bigger and as i am not allowed to take my normal painkillers its been quite a nitemare, my hips are so painfull dh has been helping me on and off the toilet...thankfully today i am a tad better, my dr did offer to sign me off for my last 3 weeks but ill go in next week as i am having to help intveriew for my job, then maybe ill ask to be signed off for the last 2 weeks, sitting down all day does not help the stiffness
we had our 4d scan on weds it was amazing, twin right was sucking their thumb arrr......and twin right kept getting pocked by him/her tee hee.....the hospital was right with what we are having, as the 4d scan showed everything perfectlly, as my midwife says, either a hotdog or hamburger :snigger:
have our antinatel day on 12 dec, they were gonna book us in for jan then had 2nd thoughts incase they came over xmas...thank god, i want to at least know what im doing, tee hee.........
you all have a good weekend and ill catch up next week when im back to work, love to you all xxx 88)
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, November 20th 2009, 3:29pm

Wow, its been busy in here!!

Kat, I didn't feel anything till 20 weeks. No bubbles, no flutterings, nothing. Then I only felt it at night when I was laid flat in bed. I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and now I'm feeling a lot more. Still not bubbles, just proper kicks and shoves that make me go 'uh!' Only just feeling her when I'm stood up too. At night I feel her loads now though. Think its when I relax and cos I'm laid. Apparently when you breathe properly it gives the baby more oxygen too so they're more likely to mess about so I think this is why I feel her more at night.

BB - I'm pleased you've got antenatal class sorted. I've got breastfeeding next Thursday which will be interesting!

Thanks god its the weekend. I'm so tired. Last night Splodge was proper going for it. No matter how I laid I was getting it big time!

I've got peace and quiet this weekend which will be nice! DH is working (but he's stealing my car) so I think I'm gonna chill out.

Spoke to my best friend yesterday (I swear she's more excited than me, its like we're Shirley and Heather from Eastenders!) and she's bought a sleeping bag for Splodge and she got all excited!

Not hear from my pregnant friend who had to go to hospital so will call her I think and see how she is.

Friday, November 20th 2009, 3:41pm

I dont want to get to excited but I think I just feel the baby!!!

The only way I can describe it is like someone is tapping very gently on the inside with there finger tips- I feel that on and off for last half and hour!!!! :hugs:

Is it not to early thought :hmm:
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, November 20th 2009, 4:06pm

Forgot to say that it is me in the pic!!!

Klaudia - I hope it is movement but it is very early, I'd like to think it is though!! :happy:

Friday, November 20th 2009, 4:09pm

Lol I will think that it is :happy:

ps Cool outfit!!! :laugh:
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 20th 2009, 4:10pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, November 20th 2009, 4:22pm

pmsl

Thanks!! It was a fancy dress party so went as Wonder Woman!! The boots were fantastic! Sparkly gold platforms!!! Loved it!!

Friday, November 20th 2009, 4:49pm

Shame we cannot see them :happy:

And I did suspect that it was fancy dress party- didnt cross my mind that you could actually wear this to do some shoping or hmm walk around the town :snigger:
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, November 20th 2009, 5:07pm

pmsl

Can you imagine if I actually wore that normally!! Was such a good night too!!

Saturday, November 21st 2009, 3:55pm

Kelly i have spd too, what have u been told to do to cope with it?
ive been suffering really bad pain all week and the doc gave me co-dydramol tablets to take but didnt give me any other advice and i feel a bit lost not knowing how to cope with it, and i didnt rly wanna be taking them tablets as ever since ive been taking them i hardly feel little man move at all its like hes being doped up aswel as me and i hate it!
xxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 1:29am

Hi Steff,

I have to wear a belt around my hips quite tight for when i walk i also have physio twice a week. I also had this with my last pregnancy 9 years ago didnt think i would get it again its so painful i have been put on bedrest for 2 weeks now driving me mad already, i have tried taking painkillers but they just dont work.

I was in england when i had it last time and i got the feeling that the docs didnt really care the last 4 weeks i was in hospital on bedrest and they still wouldnt induce me he came on his due date.
Everything is so different over here in australia they want to keep seeing me taking scans of the baby and looking at having a c section earlier my midwife and doctor are great.

To be honest tho hun there is nothing you can do to stop it you just have to rest and try not to walk to much as the baby gets bigger the more pressure it puts on your pelvis. If you speak to your midwife she should beable to refer you for physio with the hospital where they should give you a belt to use try it it feels werid at first but it does help.

Hope this helps abit hun good luck with it all
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend so far catch up soon xx
Kelly xx

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 11:31am

:hello: Ladies

What a horrible weather today!!

Had my scan yesterday. All is good- baby is growing well and everything is ok.
The doctor even said she can see the baby sex already- but we didnt want to know. But from how she said it (very quick after she start to look at baby and she said she can see it very clearly) we think its a boy!!
But will have to wait 5 months to find out did we gues right :) lurve
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 22nd 2009, 11:32am)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 11:34am

Oooooh, Klaudia!! Congratulations on your scan!! Thats great news that baby is growing well! Did you get some pics?? We wanna see!!

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 12:08pm

Yea Klaudia we want to see a pic. So happy for you that everything is fine.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Betti

Vezza

Star

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 1:12pm

Hi all,

All quiet here at the moment and i am meant to be working on the training material that I need for Tuesday. Needs to get done today as I am travelling up to Preston tomorrow but as normal I can't seem to motivate myself.
I seriously think that I have signed my mind out of work already and just can't seem to care really. Not good but I guess I need to get my butt in gear otherwise I am going to get myself sacked :no:

Went christmas shopping yesterday and was totally knackered!!!!!! I even had to ask for a seat in Boots as I got really hot and thought I was going to faint. They were lovely though and got my a drink and some chocolate and it passed quite quick though.

oh and the hospital rang and asked me if i could change my next scan date and initially I thought NO!!! but they have put it to the Thursday the week before so I gladly accepted that!!!! Less sleeps now until I get to see my little Twinkle again which is ALLLLLLL good :D

Ok, onwards with this training material then I guess in the hope of having something of a sunday left ;(

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 1:27pm

Hiya,

Vezza - I'm the same. I just can't get motivated anymore with work. I'm counting down the days till I finish. That was good of them in Boots. Ooooh, not long now then till you see Twinkle again!!! Yey!!!

I am so tired today. Waiting for DH to come home.

One of my (.)(.) has grown bigger than the other one :cross:
And I've got stretch marks on it where as the other one hardly has any at all. My belly also sticks out more than my (.)(.) now too!! Also moving more now too which is strange.

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 2:53pm

Vezza, just think it's one of the last things you will be doing at work maybe that helps, but totally understand that you are not motivated when you know you are leaving soon and also because its sunday. Well good luck!!

Flic I also have one (.)(.) bigger than the other DH could tell :snigger:, but no stretch marks.
Betti

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 9:31pm

Hello all. Sorry I've not been on much in the last week, it's been a busy one. Good to read up on how you're all doing. Vezza, I hope you got that work done - rubbish ahving to do it on a Sunday. I hope your travelling is ok this week. I knwo what you mean about not really caring about work, my mind can't stay focussed on much work related stuff now, and I've got months before my maternity leave starts :sadface:

Klaudia, glad the scan went well. I can't wait til ours - its a week on Tuesday and it seems AGES since we last saw out little BB. Got appt with the midwife on Friday and hope she'll have a listen for the heartbeat.

Flic, I'm loving that outfit too - and the thought of you doing the shopping in Tesco in it :snigger:

AFM, I think I can feel little BB moving, but not 100% sure. It was first a few days ago, lying in bed in the morning and I've felt the same each morning since - feels like a little 'pop' inside - a bit like when you have a bit of trapped wind in your system and you feel it move inside - but, that may be exactly what it is, I just don't know! But, after I'd felt it a few times I got DH to put his hand on the bump and when it next happened he could feel it from the outside - I wonder if it is BB, or just my digestion?!

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 11:41pm

Hi Ladies

Sorry I've not posted for a while. We've been to Devon for a long weekend to visit our friends who have adopted three little children this year, aged 2, 3 & 4. They are such adorable kids we love going to see them but oh boy was it hard work this time. This was the first time I've seen them since I became pregnant. I was so tired that yesterday I needed to go to bed in the afternoon & then today before we came home the last few hours were exhausting. They are always on the go & they are so affectionate they want hugs and cuddles all the time & they chatter to us non-stop and ask the same questions over and over....the minute we got in the car to come home I fell asleep!

I've just read through all the posts from the last week and so much has happened. Some have had some really awful news, others having real problems with family, others are suffering in pain, I got quite tearful.

On the positive though others have had scans & seen their baby's so congratulations to you all & this has made me feel much better.

I'm at the midwife on Thursday so really hoping she will listen to baby's heartbeat as haven't heard nor seen baby since 12 weeks...only 4 more weeks til my next scan...if I say it quick enough it doesn't sound long!!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend & next week is a good one for everyone xx

Vezza

Star

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 8:09am

Morning all,

Nearly got all the work finished and hjust need to tidy it up and send it off to be printed tody ready for tomorrow.

Totally pooped already and it is only 8am on Monday - not a great sign huh but on a MUCH more positive note, I am meeting up with Bunty tonight and it will be great to meet in person and hoping we will have a great chat.

Jess - I know what you mean! I have months until I start my mat leave so I dread to think where my brain will be come March since it is already on another planet!!! Sounds like movement to me. Even if it isn't, it is better to beleive it is rather than have DH be feeling your trapped wind :snigger:

Lynne - That does sound knackering hun. I am sure the cuddles helped keep your energy levels up a bit though.

Can't beleive either that on Wednesday I will be 20 weeks! Mental! Half way there..... In one way it feels like I have been pregnant since the beginning of time but in another way it has gone soooooo fast. I am lucky in that I have a doppler and so I have heard to heartbeat quite a few times but it feels like forever since the last scan. Still got another 18 days to wait as well but hey ho. The wait will be worth while :smile: Also, the new scan date is the day before my work christmas do (the people in my local office who are nice rather than my grumpy London lot!!!) so I can tell them at that which will be rather warming I think. Alcohol, talk of babies, tears are going to roll I think - love them :snigger:!!

Another bit of good news is that my cold is on its way out. Was a rather harsh one but at least it is leaving and I am now just the snot monster rather than a germ infested one. Happy days :D

ok, going to finish this training stuff and then going to get a sausage sarnie - I know how to live it up :P

x

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 9:12am

Hi Lynne- my MW appt is on Thursday as well ( I do listening to the heart with my doppler and had scan on saturday so Im comfident all is ok)

Veza - Good to hear you feeling better

Have a nice week girls xx
Klaudia

Reg: Jun 30th 2009

Children: Im having a baby!

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 11:33am

Hi ladies and growing bumps

I really need to get on here more often, i seem to miss so much in just a week.

Jo - Congratulations on it being a girl, thats such lovely news

Klaudia - it does sound like you could feel the baby moving, wow :happy:

Steff - Hope your feeling better honey

Jess - Ive been getting the same air bubble feelings as you. The first time it happend I though wind :snigger: but then sometimes it happens at the same time each day as if lo has just woken up! Cant wait for it to feel like a proper movement

Lynne - Devon sounded lovely, hope youve recovered!

Vezza - 20 weeks on Wednesday, congratulations. where does the time go? Mmmm sausage sandwich sounds so nice that I want one now!

Flic - I love your profile pic! hope your feeling fell

Kat - Hi honey x

Well with both my hands on a big plank of wood I can hapily say that I havent been sick now for 1 week! :happy:
Everyone at work says my bump is growing which is exciting. I got on the scales this morning and neally fell off! I feel as if I havent put weight on anywhere else except my bump - lo must be a chunky monkey :snigger:

Ive got my 20 week scan on Wednesday, I cant wait. Will definately be finding out the flavour

This might be too much information but is anyone getting leaking boobs? I seem to be getting it alttle bit at night and wondered if Im squashing then at night.

Hi to everyone Ive missed

XXX
Sandy

TTC - 5 Years
3 x Clomid - :BFN:
1st ICSI Aug 09 - :BFP:

at last im a mummy to a beautiful little gir Phoebe

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 12:08pm

Hi Sandy- Good luck for your scan :)
Good to hear you feeling better :) About leaking boobs- mine are not leaking yet :snigger: but they hurt like hell sometimes and I notice that the cracks in my nipples are getting like hmm don’t know really what but it looks like white fluff- I recon it is the colostrum.
Oh yes- I asked the sonographer is that poss that I feel the baby that early she said -yes specially that Im small, my bump is quite small and baby is a good size :)

PS Flic I put my photo in my diary :)
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 23rd 2009, 12:10pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 5:48pm

Hello pregnant ladies!!!

Betti - I'm rather jealous that you don't have stretch marks on your boobs. Mine are all on the big one.

Jess - It does sound like its baby having a wriggle!! Its sooooo exciting!! It gets more and more. Its been 5 weeks since I started having feelings and I'm feeling her loads now. It still makes me jump!

Vezza - Well done on getting your work done! Just try focus on mat leave. I've worked out how many weeks I have to go till mine (6 working weeks!!) I've managed to save some holidys for over Christmas and I'm taking 23 days before my mat officially starts!! I CANNOT wait!!! Good that your cold is on its way out now too. Its taking its time. Have fun with Buntylicious!! I tell you, its a good job you're both up stick and have to stay away from the alcoholic beverages else Preston would be in big trouble!!!

Lynne - It sounds like you've had a hectic weekend!! I don't have a doppler so I've not heard LO's HB for 5 weeks since my final scan. Let us know how it goes with the midwife.

Sandy - We want pics of baby!!! I'm with Klaudia on the boob thing. Mine don't leak but I've noticed the cracks and the whiteness. It could be because you are squashing them at night. Do you wear a bra at night? If not this might help ease it but keeping them in one place!

Klaudia - Will pop over to your diary now and have a gander at your pics!!!

AFM - Well I am at the midwife's tomorrow at 10am so will tell her I want a home birth and see what she says and ask how it works here. My back has been killing me loads. Not sure if its my back or my pelvis to be honest. The pain is really low and in my bum cheeks and right at the bottom of my back.

I go to Hemel tomorrow too which will be a lovely 4 hour drive. Not looking forward to that.

Will pop on tomorrow after I've seen midwife but won't be back again till Thursday night.

Sending everyone :hugs: and :chocs:

chalmers206

Superstar

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 6:07pm

hi all,

Wow its been really busy today. I have been not well since last night i was sick about 11pm, it must have been something i ate. I still dont feel too good so going for a bath then back into bed for me.

Have my 20 week scan tomorrow looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a good night xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE