You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:20pm

well if they haven't come by my last scan on 1st feb, they give me a date then, for about 10 days later! saying that they told me to be ready from week 29!! yikes alive!!!! full term for twinnies is 38 weeks x
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bettyboop" (Nov 4th 2009, 3:21pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:21pm

OMG BB - Thats soon!!!!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:23pm

:snigger: i know, i do hope they don't come as soon as that as they will be in SCBU for quite a while!!! which i don't want.....hoping i can last till at least 34weeks x
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:25pm

BB - Enough with the negativity girly!!!! Betty and Boob are not coming too early. You just mark my words that they won't want to leave and will go a scurrying away when they realise you have been taken into your section. They want to stay in their mummies tum and grow big and strong. I know it must add an extra element with twins but my friend is 37 weeks at the moment. one weight 5 pound 10 and the other 5 pound 11 - don't envy her now but they don't all come early. PMA you hear me :D

Birthing centres sound fab but we don't have one around here either so it is traditional hospital or DH and the dog for me. Flic is this is what you really want then push for it (ha! - not literally though! Far too early for all that!)
Loads of people have home births everyday and I am sure that after counciling the cats will come to accept the trauma :snigger:

You can literally see the hospital from my house so I know that if I have to stay in then I will go mental but the thought of using a shower there makes me shudder. A friends said she is going to get me shower flip flops for christmas and a little cleaning kit as I am a total clean freak. There are some single rooms at the hospital though so hopefully I will be lucky enough to get one of those. Or at least strong enough to turf someone else out. Note to self - must start the weight training :snigger: then DH can set about cleaning the shower during the early stages so at least he is kept busy.

Anyway - I am still thinking that the stork just turns up rather than a birth so lalalalalalalalalala pmsl

x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:30pm

Oh Vezza - wouldn't that be lovely if a stork actually came and they just gave you the baby.

I don't really know what I want to be honest, I just know that I hate the hospital.

BB - they will stay in there, don't you worry!

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:35pm

:snigger: can we all go in together!! how fabxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:40pm

Oh lets. That would be good. See thats something else that scares me, not knowing the people in the delivery room.

Nic24

Reg: Feb 1st 2009

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:50pm

Hey Ladies

I know this has nothing to do with what you're talking about, but since you're online was wondering what thoughts you have on the swine flu vaccine? I got a phone call from the doctor yesterday saying I have to decide by tomorrow lunch-time if I want it!!! I'm only 15 weeks + 2 days, so a bit scared it might damage my developing baby!! I keep changing my mind on what to do. Have any of you had it or considering getting it?
Nic x

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:52pm

You should hire a house next to hospital and have a BIRTHING HOME for all off you (I would join you but you dont want to wait another 10 weeks for me there :snigger: )
Then you can have a MW and all the ladies you want pushing together :labour:

BB I’m going to see my Friend today - She is 28 weeks with twins and looks massive lol Don’t worry and stop being pessimistic! They will stay in your belly for as long as they need :winking:

Nic- Im going to have the vaccine. Spoke to lots of people and I believe it is safe. It is almost like normal flue jab that is given to preggers.
I prefer to know that Im not going to get that horible flue and They would not recommend it to all preggers if it wasnt safe for baby.
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 4th 2009, 3:56pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 3:55pm

Hiya Nic, They've not given you much time have they!

Think I'm gonna have it, the way I'm looking at it at the moment is that they wouldn't give this out if they thought that it would cause any damage, and that any 'risk' they think there might be is far outweighed by the risks of swine flu. Plus, your baby will get the antibodies that you produce and so be free from the risk of swine flu too. Medical technology is so advanced now.

One of us (can't remember who) has already had it and has just had a sore arm, no other side effects.

Nic24

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 4:05pm

Thanks ladies! I know a few other girls who are pregnant at the moment and only one of them is getting it and no midwife or doctor will advise either way as they said it hasn't been tested for long enough...that made me worry a bit. If its similar to the normal flu jab then it'll most probably be okay. Thanks again! x
Nic x

Nic24

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 4:10pm

I just posted a reply to say thanks, but who knows where it ended up!!!!??!

I was just concerned because the midwife couldn't give any real advice because it hadn't been tested for long enough yet and that scared me a bit, but you all seem quite confident with it and like you say it probably beats the risk of getting swine flu.

Thanks again! x
Nic x

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 4:13pm

Hiya,

No probs honey. At the end of the day its your decision. Your body and your baby. You have to make the right decision for you.

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 5:47pm

i think its kat whos had it!
is it u kat?
im being a fatty sat on sofa in DHs joggers an jumper (cos its huge and comfy) eating mint matchmakers!! mmmmm
cant believe ur all talking about birth....how dare you! i didnt want to think about it until i literally had to!
Im picking DH up from the train station tomorow night, hes coming home from work a day early to come to the scan on friday, im so excited but at the same time nervous about any problems!
Im sure all will be perfect!
uummm im thinking a frijj chocolate milkshake now, yum!
xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Vezza

Star

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 5:55pm

Steff - So, it is the stork for you too huh! :D with you with that one ALL the way :snigger:

Loving the sound of your day btw.

I am still at work and still got another stroppy phone call as they have chnged their mind again as to what they want in this stupid document. I might just go mental X(

Another hair cut appointment cancelled - I am lucky I have an understanding hairdresser.

Grrrrr - ok another half and hour and I am going home.

On a positive not though - I think that I have been feeling some movement type things today. Not bubbles or flutters as such but a bit like the judder-man but only in a little bit of my tummy if that makes sense. Probably not but then again I am totally pooped!

love to all x x x x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 6:23pm

Vezza i started feeling bubbles at 16 weeks and then like a shifting sort of feeling at 17 and then it just moves more as time goes on and now kicks so u prob are feeling little man or lady moving around in there! yaayy!
xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 6:56pm

Evening everyone. I too have had a phone call from my doc's today re swine flu injection and it is good to read other peoples opinions re this. I have nearlly talked myself into going for it. I'm scared of getting the swine flu and leaving DH with nobody (me or baby). Will discuss with him when I pick him up from work and will phone them back tomorrow. Re births I would like a water pool one but don't know if I will be allowed as due to my age (40 when lo due) they will probably say I'm too high risk. I don't fancy a home birth but I think everybody has to do what is right for them. I can't say I hate hospitals as I work in the one I'm having the lo in. I don't want to be in for ages though and the good thing is I only live about 2miles away from it. Hope that you all have a relaxing evening.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 7:48pm

hello hello.

Lots going on here today, wow!

Swine flu jab - hmmmmmm. I'm swaying towards not having it but still not totally decided. I'm most worried about it having been rushed out without sufficient testing. If I had to have it I think I'd request the Celvapan rather than the Pandermix as it doesn't contain any adjuvants (additives to stimulate immune response so less vaccine can be used to treat more people) or preservatives, both of which are considered by some to have potential to cause nasty side effects. I don't think it is available yet. I do think if you have a pretty healthy immune system generally, even with it being surpressed being pregnant, and you take good hygeine precautions, then you should have a low risk anyway (unless you have additional risk factors), but the big problem is nobody really knows. ?(

Good to hear all the differing thoughts on births too. I'm hoping to have a home one Flic although I am totally ready to go to hospital if there's any need at all. I think it'd be lovely, if all goes well, to be in the comfort of my home and, like you say, my own shower and bed, fridge :snigger: etc. I have discussed this with the midwife and she wasn't phased by it. I guess we'll talk about it more nearer the time. I'm hoping there will be others in the NCT class we have in Feb who are considering it too so we can talk about it more.

Sorry, gone on a bit! DH is away tonight so I've had a lovely bath, something to eat and am just going to get down to some proper relaxing... I do really want some mint matchmakers and a choc milkshake now though, thanks :rolleyes: !!

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 8:37pm

Haha sorry Jess. i told DH i was eating them and he told me off and said i gotta save the rest for him so i cant have any more!
Where would u actually give birth if u have a home birth? arnt u worried about all that mess u will have to clean up which u wont want to do after giving birth and would prob make DH sick! haha
xxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 8:56pm

Hi Steff,

Well done for saving some for your DH - not sure I'd be able to - my previously non-existent sweet tooth is on the rampage at the moment!

If we do have a home birth we're lucky in that we have a big lounge in the basement which, when we had it all done last year, we had underfloor heating and tiles put in - without a thought about giving birth down there - but it's pretty ideal I think. Lots of space, lots of natural light if it's a day time labour / birth and pretty easy to clean up afterwards!

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 9:36pm

The midwives clean up after if you have a home birth. My friend had one (unplanned!) and she said after she had a shower while the midwives tidied up and made the bed after.

I'm pleased I'm not the only one thinking about it Jess. I mean, sure I'll go to hospital if I really have to, but having just 2 midwives there, not millions of people. And constant would relax me a bit more I think. Apparently you're less likely to tear too :O

And I've never really been one for loads of drugs. I definately don't ever want an epidural. Ever. Pethidine is the max for me, and the gas and air obviously!

I don't quite know where I'd give birth though. I'm imagining lots of calm, maybe even candles, but a relaxed experience.

Steff - Mmmmmmmmm Chocolate Frijj!!

Jess - I'm with you on the Celvapan.

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: A little one on the way - fingers crossed!

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 9:12am

Hi Everyone,
Wow it's been busy here over the last few days - I can't keep up!

Flic: I was originally planning to have a home birth too, as I hate having people near me if I'm in pain, hate being told what to do (especially by doctors) and like to walk around. However, I live in a little village in rural Oxfordshire, which means that even in an ambulance it would take me about half an hour to get to the nearest hospital if something went wrong, so now I am planning to have the baby in the midwifery unit of a big teaching hospital, which means that if something goes wrong you only have to go to a different floor of the hospital. Plus we have a flagstone floor in our cottage, which would be a fairly unpleasant and cold thing to give birth on - easy to clean, though!

Vezza: Congrats on feeling your baby move!

As for the swine flu jab, I'm still undecided but will probably go for it. I've been sent the letter asking me to come for one, but am just a bit nervous in case it turns out that if affects the baby.

My exciting news is that I started to feel the baby move - I didn't really have any bubbles or little movements earlier, but then suddenly started feeling proper big movements, like the whole baby turning or kicking. Plus I was in a meeting at work yesterday, and afterwards a couple of people told me that they could see the baby moving inside my bump, which is weird because I didn't feel anything at all. I would have thought that it would be a bit too early for others to see - I'm only 19 weeks - has anyone else had anything like that at this stage?
Jo x

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 9:56am

Jo i think they were lying haha weirdos. mine moves inside me all time its rly active and i stare at my belly in the mirror to see if i can see anything and i never have even when its moving loads!
I live in a little village and i just read in the parish magazine that they had the swine flu vaccine in the surgery and if u wanted it you have to phone up and they will tell you if your eligable to have it and they are doing them on 4th Nov and that was yesterday! my docs are useless!!
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:09am

:happy: morning everyone, hope you are all ok, re watching tummy move, i dont think i have seen mine move yet, but Twin one kept me awake ages last night moving around, i never know how to sleep, if i lay either side i worry i squash either twin, but then ive read you are not supposed to sleep on your back either!!! what ever side i sleep on one of the twins keeps moving, so then i think they are telling me im squashing them :snigger: how do all you ladies sleep? and no i dont want answers "with my eyes shut etc etc :snigger: :snigger:"
love to you all xx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:37am

Hi Ladies.

Just quick one- I went out for dinner yesterday with my friend that is 28 weeks with twins- and OMG- her belly was moving!! It was quite bizarre! I could see them swinging from one site of her belly to other - really crazy to see

xx
Klaudia

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:42am

:happy: god, i wonder if that will happen to me!!! lol, shall i you tube it?!?! :snigger:
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:50am

haha try pmsl
Klaudia

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:52am

omg you just give me something to do for a day - its freaky!!

baby moving in belly - youtube
Klaudia

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 5th 2009, 10:54am)

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:53am

:8o: yew, it does scare me a bit.........it's a bit freaky but in a lovely way, does that make sense!!
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:55am

:snigger:it does lol - it freaks me out but I cannot wait to see it on my belly
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 11:09am

Morning All!!!

Vezza - Yey he/she moved!!!!!

Jo - As above!!! Its good that you can plan to do that. I live in a small village too out in the sticks, but I figured that by the time I get to hospital they will have time to prep the theatre etc. But so far I've had an uncomplicated pregnancy (bar the morning sickness) so I can't see why I couldn't have her at home. I just think I would be more relaxed both during and afterwards. Think I've managed to convince DH so will just have to wait and speak to the midwife when I go.

BB - I saw those you tube videos. I hope yours does that!! That will be brilliant!!

Klaudia - Morning honey!!!

AFM - This morning I didn't get out of bed till half 10!!! Baby was not impressed. Managed to convince DH that home birth might be the way to go! Just my Mum to convice now!!

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 11:24am

Flic- Hi Huni- Good for you- it sounds lovely birth with the candles and nice relaxing music in comfort of your own house :rainbow:

You so lucky I cannot wait to go on maternity leave- still another 4 -5 moths.. Cannot be bother to work any more :snigger:
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 11:28am

I can't wait for maternity leave. I finish mid jan!!! Woohoo!!

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 11:32am

aww I thought you already on leave as you can stayed in bed till 10Am in week days :snigger:
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 12:11pm

I'm off ill this week :sadface:

Got a review tomorrow, 2 hours away!! Not looking forward to the drive. Or to all the work I have to do today to look like I've done loads!!!

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: A little one on the way - fingers crossed!

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 1:44pm

OMG! Those you tube videos are horrendous - it's like something out of the Exorcist! I think that way my colleagues saw in my belly was the baby turning suddenly, but apparently it was only quite a small movement. I do believe them though, as two people commented on it to me independently, although its weirs that I didn't really feel it...
Jo x

Vezza

Star

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 2:00pm

LP - Deffo weird!!!!

BB - I guess it is easier with one but I can see your problem with two in there. I am sure you won't squish them though :smile:

Flic - great that DH is supporting you with the home birth plan.

Klaudia - I am having loads of problems getting into the work mode too. Mind you it has all caught up on me this week and the poop has hit the fan. Hence my reduced number of posts :sadface:

Steff - Ha! Have an image of you standing for hours looking into the mirror trying to see your bubs move. Whe the dr asks why your ankles are so swollen you are going to have to tell them your habit of standing for hours a day. I am sure he will think is perfectly normal :snigger:

AFM - I have my mum coming over at 4 ish and then tomorrow we are going to Birmingham for the Crafts for Christmas show which I am looking forward to but equally know I am going to be shattered. I have a few bits to tidy up at work before then to try and make them happier. Good I wish I had my old easy job back where I could just put stuff down to my team to do and they were nice people who would actually help me rather than....oh better stop moaning as it only makes me sad. Also going to try and get to the hairdresser too on the way home as long as I leave by 2:30 I figure I will have time.

Still feeling the little judders in my tum so I think the osteopath was right which is fab :D

Oh and i used the doppler last night and then rang up my mum and dad so they could hear it down the phone. Dad cried again! and mum thought it worked as a two way radio and I could hear her talking to Twinkle. Mental moo she is :snigger: Made me smile though.

Ok - Going to finish this work now!

x

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 2:08pm

Vezza - You shall get your hair done!!! What is it that you do?? Work wise I mean?? Other than not much!! :P You know I'm messing with you honey!!

Jo - I see my belly bounce a bit but thats about it.

I have got loads of work to do for my review for tomorrow so I don't look like a lazy cow! I just can't get motivated! Gonna go make a brew now!!

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 2:13pm

:happy: oooh vessa id love to go to that, but its about a 3 hour journey from where i am!! i am very envious though!!!
you prob know the answer to this one actually, when you are on maternity leave, do you acrue holiday from work? and if so do you get that paid to you when you say you are not returning?
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 2:56pm

Yes you do acrue holidays when you are on mat leave. I'm taking my 23 days before I go on leave. I don't know if you get it if you leave though. Not sure how that works BB.

Vezza

Star

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 3:19pm

Yes I know I am still here as had one of my mentees ring in mental torment who needed to talk straight away so yet again no hair cut :sadface:

Yes you do earn leave while you are on leave as you are counted as being ordinarily employed. I would double check on Direct gov about being paid it if you leave but I think (and take this with a pinch of salt) that it all depends on whether you are receiving mat pay from work under your terms and conditions or SMP from the government only. I tell you the bestest person who would know - Bunty. She is/was an employment lawyer.

Ok- sending my last e-mail and my out of office is going on and going to see mum.
Birmingham is 2:45 away based on the AA -(reality is about 3 1/2 hours) but the glitter will be worth it :D

x

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 4:13pm

hi all,

Glad you are all having a good day, i got my hair cut today so feeling a bit more human.

Ive still not felt my baby moving yet,should i be worried?.

Whats everyone doing tonight for guy fawkes?. I am working so will miss it all.

Hope you all have a good night xx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 4:48pm

Hi Ladies, I lost this thread for a while there.

Had the GP call me last night regarding the swine flu vaccine which is now available at my surgery. When I said I wasn't minded to take it he said: I don't blame you.

I think my plan is to try and be as healthy as poss, continue with good hygiene and lie a little bit low (I'm a full time mum so no huge toddler groups or travelling on public transport etc.)

Does anyone have any info on the potential side effects of Relenza on pregnant mums? If it's been tested more than the vaccine, I might be tempted to take that if I contracted swine flu. I know it only shortens symptoms by a day but that might be the day that could lead to a worsening of symptoms????

It's so hard to know.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 5:08pm

Hiya,

Kat - Don't worry about not feeling any movement yet. I felt nothing till 20 weeks and was getting worried but no, she's really active now.

Roxy - I have no idea about the side effects but I'm sure someone will.

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 7:53pm

Hi everyone I have asked a few friends who are GP's re swine flu vaccine and all have said that pregnant women especially one's near to or in third tri should have the injection. I have decided to have it and am going next week for mine. They say it wont effect the baby as it has developed by now and is just growing week by week. My DH still has reservations but I would hate for me to get swine flu and then him end up without me or the baby (worse case senario). It is one that only the individual can decide and we all have to do what we think is best.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 8:55pm

Thanks Christine. Its good to know people in the profession. At least they give you honest answers. I'm thinking that I'm gonna have the vaccine when they finally get it in.

Also spoke to my Mum re home births and she's behind me which is great. She even said that she wished she'd had me at home and that she thinks it would be more relaxing.

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:23pm

hi all

Flic- thanks for the reasurrance, i was a bit worried about not feeling anything.

I am not going for the swine flu jag either as i dont think its been tested enough, and i know there might not be any risks, but i just dont want to take the chance.
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Friday, November 6th 2009, 10:24am

Morning everyone!! im really happy today becuase i am going for my scan later and yes i am finding out the sex!! im so excited, i keep having dreams that somethings wrong tho, it isnt tho i no it deep down put theres always that worry!!
people are annoying me a little already both me an Dh are getting ppl we hardly no demanding us to ring them and let them no, he even had the hotel owner that he stayed at in dartmouth give him her phone number and say u must ring me and let me no if its a boy or girl....he doesnt even no her he just stays in her hotel when he works there! weird lady!
thing is i no that everyones gonna be pestering us so im gonna switch my phone off and let them all wonder because knowing ppl in my family they r gonna be ringing me in middle of the scan!!
Flic ive always been against having a home birth not for any good reason but just didnt appeal to me, but ur making it sound lovely and now im thinkingabout it!
and Vezza!!!! i dont stand in front the mirror for hours looking at my bump hahaah i do already have swollen ankles tho haha.
does anybody else find that the bottoms of their legs and feet are itchy and sore and swollen? mine keep getting like it and the only way to relieve it is to put my legs up in bed, it might be cos im very active in my job and always on my feet!
anyway hope u are all in lovely moods today as i am!
love to u all!
xxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Friday, November 6th 2009, 11:36am

Hi everyone, sorry I wont do personals as I have missed out so much. I was in Istanbul from Monday until yesterday (did post in my diary though :smile: ). Had a scare when discovered that chicken at lunch one day was raw :8o: . I only ate a tiny bit from the edge and thank goodness I didn't get sick.

We have got our first baby stuff! My mum is visiting and she said she couldn't resist, she'd brought 2 little blue bears that are suitable from birth (really cute and soft), and a hat and scratch mit set. We weren't going to buy anything until after 20 weeks, but it was really exciting to have our first things :smile:. She also brought a pregnancy magazine which I have already read most of. I could buy German ones I suppose, but I prefer to read in English (it's easier!).

My belly is really aching today, well it's much lower than my belly and on one side. I really hope this is normal and just stretching/growing pains. I had been feeling quite relaxed and confident for the first time since the BFP which is really nice. It's a shame it's so easy to destroy that feeling!

Steff, have fun at the scan today, we were excited about finding out the sex too, especially as we didn't know we would be able to find out so early.

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

Friday, November 6th 2009, 11:52am

My tummy is now 43.5"!!!

:happy: hello everyone, thought i would say hi and hope you all have a super weekend, good luck with your scans etc etc, its sooo exciting, but a tad scarey at the same time!!!
you all take care and ill catch up next week xxx
bab10 bab11

IVF May 2009 BFP

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE