You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: A little one on the way - fingers crossed!

Friday, October 30th 2009, 9:16am

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days - work is really hectic at this time of year!

Vezza: I'm sorry it feels like everyone is hassling you about your weight, and thet you're getting sciatica - I hope that it doesn't hurt too badly and that you told that silly cow where to stick her rude comments!

Steff: I know what you mean about having bad dreams about the baby - I'm getting them a lot too and it's really horrible. I had one last night about the baby having got out of my uterus so that it was trapped just under my skin and I could feel it crawling around - eewww!

Flic: that's so exciting that you've got your pram sorted - I bet that makes it feel more real. If I were in your place I wouldn't be able to stop wheeling it around!

AFM: All is well: my bump is getting pretty big now, so much so that strangers have started asking me when the baby is due, which is kind of nice I guess. They do seem surprised that it's not until late March though - I guess I look quite far along now. Plus, the most exciting thing is that my belly button has started to go "shallow" - it's now almost flush with the skin around it, so I think it won't be long until it pops out! Does anyone know when thnat usually starts happening?
Jo x

Reg: Apr 8th 2009

Children: Beautiful daughter born 31/1/10

Friday, October 30th 2009, 9:59am

Hi lasses,

I'm sorry you're having a hard time Vezza, I know what I would have said back to her :O

Flic you're organised! I'm hoping we might get our pram sored this weekend, would feel good to get something finalised - most of the rest of the smaller bits and pieces I'm hoping to get from friends and family for xmas!

Know what you mean about growing bumps Jo! I seem to have had a spurt lately and the dreaded stretch marks are multiplying daily! My belly button hasn't popped or even close to doing it...hoping it doesn't to be honest!

Hope everyone's got a good weekend planned. I've got a halloween party tonight and birthday meal 2mrw - busy busy!

Cx

1st IVF May 2009 :BFP:
Beautiful girl born on due date 31/1/10.
2nd IVF started Oct 2012 but stopped due to miracle natural :BFP:
No foetal pole seen at 7w or 9w scan - ERPC at 12 wks :bawl:
3rd IVF May 2012 :BFP: perfect [zx076] seen at 7w2

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Friday, October 30th 2009, 11:23am

:witchcouldron: Happy Halloween for tomorrow everyone.......Clara i hope you have a good party, i have halloween bingo to go to tomorrow tee hee.....but saying that i am wearing an orange top to work today and with my bump i feel like i look like a pumpkin wrong choice of colour :snigger:
i measured my bump last night, it is now 43" :snigger:
panda, my bellly button has gone a funny shape, it's still an "inny" but i reckon it may pop out, im hoping not if im honest, ill have to put a corn plaster over it :snigger: :snigger:
you all have a super weekend and mind the ghosties and the ghoolies...xx
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Friday, October 30th 2009, 11:38am

Hi girls - it's great doing baby shopping , isn't it!! We got Fi's pram a couple of weeks ago - Rich couldn't wait to get it unpacked and put together. It's a Mothercare Spin. It's their newest one - you can check it out online by googling "Mothercare spin " You can change it from forward to rear facing with the baby in it - easy peasy. I bought it online and got a £50 discount with a code.
Her nursery furniture is in place, and she's waiting for bedding which she ordered online. She's also ordered an electric breast pump from Amazon. We've both been buying nappies,wipes,vests etc. and i've knitted 2 matinee coats and bootees, and started another cardi and a hat. Fi's knitting a blanket. I'm having a ball!!!!

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, October 30th 2009, 11:57am

Hello everyone.

Jo - My belly button has got 'shallower' too. Not sure when it will pop out but I have a feeling it will.

Last night I had a bit of a go with the pram, not much because I don't want to get it dirty or anything so its safely in its box again! We're keeping it at my Mum's because DH said its bad luck to keep it at home without the baby.

I said I was all excited that we'd got the pram, I can't wait to get the baby now to go in it!!

Today I'm feeling rubbish. Caught the bug thats going round. Woke up this morning to baby having a good kick about and my nose, head and throat just feel horrible. :bawl:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Friday, October 30th 2009, 12:34pm

:hello:, thought I'd pop in as I think I'm in my second trimester now :D . I had my NT scan yesterday and although my risk is much higher than most other people's I've seen, all the measurements were perfectly average and the Dr. said he didn't recommend an amnio. It must be my age that pushed everything up higher. It was wonderful to see the babies wriggling around and kicking and to see so much detail.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, obviously I know some already from the first tri chat.

Vezza, that woman at work is an evil cow, it astounds me how people can say such awful things. Your achievement in losing 5 stone is just incredible, don't forget it!

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, October 30th 2009, 12:41pm

Hi Claire!!! Welcome to 2nd tri!! Madness isn't it!!

What was your risk factor? Mine came back as 1:420!

That 12 weeks scan is amazing isn't it!! Its crazy how much they have grown!!!

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Friday, October 30th 2009, 1:17pm

Hi all,

As promised I am feeling a little happier today. My back is super sore but then again the Osteo guy said that it probably would.

I have totally ignored the evil witch at work today even to the point of walking off as she was talking directly to me. I knew that I would not be able to be nice so thought it best that I say nothing.

Going out to dinner tonight as it is my birthday tomorrow but I know that tomorrow everywhere will be packed!!! It always is. Not sure what to do tomorrow but DH keeps asking. Was going to go into London and be a tourist for a day but the thought of all that walking just makes my back hurt more :8o: Maybe we will go to Bluewater and mooch about and touch baby things.

Chris - I think it is wonderful that you are so super excited about your daughter and to have someone knitting too- wow!! My mil knits too and she has done me some Matinee coats. She was surprised that I like them as she said 'all the young ones don't like them'. So either I am old or I perfer to think traditional :smile:

Clarabelle - is it your birthday tomorrow too hun? I love love love love love having a birthday on halloween as others celebrate it and get into the spirit but you are the only one to get pressie :snigger:

Claire! - welcome hun bun!!! 13 weeks already - wow! Where did that go????

Flic - loving that you are practicing with the pram. My DH also thinks it is bad luck to have the pram in the house. Mind you he says that about everything baby related. I can hide clothes but a pram would be FAR more difficult :snigger:

BB - Loving the dressing up! You enjoy yourself at Halloween Bingo. Isn't Halloween just brill :happy:

love to all ladies and bumps

x x x x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vezza" (Oct 30th 2009, 1:18pm)

Reg: Feb 17th 2009

Children: Ashley my little gift, 3 years old

Friday, October 30th 2009, 1:23pm

Jo that dream u had made me cringe haha thats gross!
Claire welcome to 2nd tri!
Flic glad u got ur pram its exciting isnt it!
Christine was it u that had the swine flu jab? how are u feeling any different?? just wanted to find out if it had any nasty effects on u!?
im finding im getting very tired again lately its annoying, i want to get stuff done but im so tired!
cuddles to everyone
xxxxxxxx
bab22

Steffani

jilly

Germany

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: Twin boys born April '10 thanks to ICSI

Friday, October 30th 2009, 1:55pm

Flic, I feel a bit better now, thanks! One twin has 1:352 and the other one has 1:402 and the Dr was perfectly happy with those but when I see other people worry with lower risks, I think I should too, silly me.

Vezza and Clarabelle, Happy Birthday for tomorrow! It's my DH's birthday tomorrow too and I think I'm as excited as he is. Last year we moved house on his b'day and were completely knackered so it wasn't really fun, and the year before he was away with work so looking forward to tomorrow (must wrap prezzies before he gets home!).

Steff, how annoying being tired again. I'm enjoying not being tired like I was at the beginning, I didn't know that it comes back!

4x IUI
Mar 08 IVF BFN
Jun 08 ICSI BFN
Sep 08 ICSI BFN
Oct 08 FET BFN
Apr 09 ICSI brief BFP
Aug 09 ICSI :BFP:

Me 40, DH 38

Our dream came true,

Lukas and Finn were born 13/04/10 at 36w6d biggrin2
My diary

Friday, October 30th 2009, 2:10pm

Sorry I've confused everyone - it's not my birthday, it's a friends. Hope all of you that do have a birthday have a good one!

Cx

Vezza

Star

Friday, October 30th 2009, 2:36pm

:O soz Clarabelle!

Could blame it on the pg brain but I think I am just dappy!

x x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, October 30th 2009, 2:41pm

Hi Claire,

The letter I got said that I was low risk, anything below 200 is high risk.

I'm 26 and like I say, mine is 1:420.

Baby is having a bit of a jiggle, I've just eaten some pasta and I think the baby likes it!

DH has got his mate coming over later so I'm gonna have to have a shower and get dressed later :sadface:

Still feeling rubbishy though.

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Friday, October 30th 2009, 3:21pm

Hi All,

Flic- sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish, hope you get better soon.

Claire- welcome to 2nd tri, thats sweet two wee boys.

Vezza and clarabelle- happy birthday for tomorrow.

Hi to everyone else ive missed, i am just about to get ready to have dinner then go to work.

Hope you all have a good weekend xx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Friday, October 30th 2009, 4:37pm

Hi everyone hope that you are all well and looking forward to a good weekend. Steff it wasn't me who had the swine flu injection as yet I'm undecided as to what to do. I spoke to a gp the other week and he adviced that all pregnent ladies get it especially those getting close to third tri. He siad from the info he has it is safe for both mother and baby, still not sure. I'm just going to start getting ready for a night out with my friend who I haven't seen for ages, so that should be good. Flic it is funny to think of us all trying out the prams without the lo's in them. We have ours but haven't unpacked it yet, but will soon. Some friends have said to me about not having baby things in the house but as I said if anything is going to go wrong then it will no matter what I have in the house.
Hope that you all have a good weekend whatever you are doing.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, October 30th 2009, 5:02pm

Christine - DH told me that I have to take my old teddy to my Mum's and practice strapping it in the car seat and pushchair!! Just to put his mind at ease!! I love my pushchair!! I feel all mumsy!!

Baby is proper going for it this evening, keeps making me jump. No delicacy or anything, just proper slogs in my stomach.

Friday, October 30th 2009, 5:45pm

Steff it was me that had the swine flu jab! No side effects that I have noticed just a sore arm for a good fews days (like a very bad dead arm, couldn't even sleep on that side!).

Better go and get tea on before the halloween party!

cx

roxy7

Star

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: DS born 11/06

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 10:00am

Hello ladies, I've been lurking here for a while and I'm now officially in my second trimester. I've just had my nuchal fold results back and they were good, my MS seems to be diminishing and I'm finally starting to feel confident about this pregnancy (well, as confident as I could ever feel about a twin pregnancy - I'm a bit of a worrier).

There's a few of us (maybe that should read "mass exodus" :snigger:) moving over from BFP chat today so there'll be other newbies too.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

R x

Me 41, DP 42
Diagnosis PCOS and old age!
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
FET 08/09 :BFP:
cs booked for 20/04/10

Reg: Jun 26th 2009

Children: Repromed

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 10:12am

Hi everyone i am now 12weeks and 2days pregnant so thought i would jump over to the second trimester and make here my home for a while hope everyone else is doing great and bumps are getting big!!!

Will pop back later xx
Kelly xx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 10:18am

Hey!

Welcome to 2nd Tri Roxy and Kelly!! Its sooo nice to see more new people coming!!

Clarabelle - Think I'm gonna have the jab as if all you've had is a sore arm I think that is probably better than getting the bug itself. Plus the antibodies I make will get passed to baby too.

United Kingdom

Reg: May 13th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy called Daniel

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 10:34am

Hi Ladies

I too am one of the mass exodus from BFP chatter, coming here just under a week early really as now 12 weeks and 2 days but in my book, 12 weeks is 3 months.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all the lovely ladies already posting here as well as keeping up with what now feel like old friends from BFP.

I have to warn you up front, I am an essay writer when it comes to posting...why say two words when forty will do!

I went for my nuchal scan & bloods yesterday and all news was good. They told me nuchal fold was smaller than average and everything looked great. I walked in with a risk of 1 in 501 but with the results this has leapt to 1 on 10,016! Very pleased but know that nothing is guaranteed and we will love baby no matter what xx

I'm attempting to upload the scan pic as so excited by it but not sure if it will work so here goes.....

Oh, hope everyone is well today. I am off out shortly until later tonight so will check in later xx
LynneD has attached the following file:
  • scan0002.jpg (542.53 kB - 125 times downloaded - latest: Apr 6th 2011, 7:48am)

Jess

Ace

Reg: Feb 18th 2009

Children: One amazing 18mth old daughter.

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 11:06am

:hello: Lynne, Roxy & Kelly, how lovely to have you join us, and congratulations on your BFPs. Is it seeming more real now? I know it still hasn't properly sunk in for me yet, even after all this time!

Flic, I had a look at your buggy - it's great. We're thinking we'll go for a Mothercare one, but got a bit of time yet...... and it's soooooo hard to decide!

We're going to see BIL & SIL later and I think DH and his bro will take our nephews (4 and 2) swimmng while me and SIL catch up over a coffee. I had my first pregnancy pilates class on Thursday so feel I've done my exercise for this week, and I need a new swimming cossie and couldn't find any for less than 25 when I looked :sadface:.

Pilates was great but I did feel a little small compared to most of the others who were obviously rather more pregnant than me! I can feel it my legs today which is good, cos it's much more gentle to the pilates I've done before and I was unsure about how effective it would be.

Also we had some freinds for dinner last night and they had their kids 20yrs ago. The mum said she had really short labours for both births and all she did was a Jane Fonda pregnancy work out every day throughout. She's going to email it to me - worth a try (although I think I'll swerve the lycra :snigger: ).

Anyway, I'm going on a bit, so will get my act together and go and have a shower....

blowkiss to you all.

:xxx3:
Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN
IVF#2 Aug 2009 :BFP:

Ellie Jean born 12/4/10 - our amazing little daughter

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 11:42am

Lynne - Welcome to 2nd Tri!!

Jess - It sooooo exciting buying important stuff like buggies!!! One of the reasons I got mine was cos the handle goes up and down so DH can have it all nice and high and I can have it all low for my shortness! Plus I love the fact that it folds down into nothing and its light so I can lift it in and out of the boot.

I got my swimming cossie from mothercare. Its a tankini one. Covers my bump really nicely.

Just got out of the shower and put my pj bottoms back on!

Just realised that I'm 22weeks today!!! How crazy is that?!?!

Still feeling all rubbishy. My nose keeps running and my throat is killing me. And the tiredness doesn't help!

Waiting for DH to finish work (1pm) got some friends coming over later. They had a baby about 18 months ago. Its so strange. They started trying later than we did and fell pretty much straight away. Its hard to sort of chat about it all with her because I just don't think she understands, does that make sense. I mean I know she's been pg and everything but its just difficult.

chalmers206

Superstar

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 11:51am

hi all,

Welcome lynn, roxy and Kelly good to have you here with us.

Hope everyone else has a good day, i am going out shopping with dh later, he needs new jeans and i need a new bra. Then we are working tonight again.

We were really busy last night so that was good, not so good for my back though it was killing me by the end of the night.

Happy 22 weeks Flic. I am 17 weeks today where has the time gone? xx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 12:32pm

Ooooh, happy 17 weeks Kat!!!!

Jess

Ace

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 9:38am

Morning, and what a grotty one it is down here - pouring with rain and blowing a gale. DH has just gone for a run (lunatic :drunk:). I'm off to Homebase in a while to get paste and a brush so we can put the boarder up in the nursery - really excited as it will change it from a spare room to a baby's room!

I've felt really queasy since yesterday lunch time. Not sure if it's a last (hopefully) bit of morning sickness, or a bit of a bug - think it may be as I feel generally a bit yuk too. I had another rubbish night last night too felt like I managed to sleep for about 1/2 an hour at most. :sadface: Oh well, nothing too energetic to do today thankfully.

Had a nice time with SIL yesterday while DH and his bro took the little nephews swimming. She said she first felt the fluttering movement of her first baby at about 16 or 17 weeks, so I wonder of I will get anything so soon?

Flic - hope you're feeling better today hun - 22 weeks, wow!

Kat - how was work?

Hi to all other ladies and bumps.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 10:07am

Hi Guys well ive had a good day today been very hot here today got up to 39degrees was still 34 at 7pm got a really nice breeze starting now !!

I bought one of those dopplers had a go last night but could find the heartbeat think it may still be abit to early im 12wks and 3days now.
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday think i might have a dip in the pool in abit feeling bit sticky.

Speak soon girls xx
Kelly xx

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 10:15am

Morning all!!

Aussie Girl - It is very early to hear the heartbeat with a doppler so don't get disheartened. I heard mine for the first time at 15 weeks and it was the midwfie who did it and she wasn't even sure that she would hear it.

OMG!!! 34 degrees!!!!! I am soooooo jealous!!! Its chucking it down here and blowing a gale and my electrics keep flickering so have a feeling that they may go out :sadface:

Jess - Is your DH a nutter or what!!! I'm still in pj's!!! How exciting about your nursery!! I can't wait to start mine.

22 weeks +1!! Madness. I didn't feel anything Jess until literally 20 weeks, and I never had those nice flutterings either, just proper big nudges.

Last night I was literally going 'Owwwwww!' cos baby was really really going for it. This morning she's not so bad but I'm guessing that later on when she's woken up I'll beaten up again from the inside out!

Reg: Jul 17th 2009

Children: William - born 16.05.2010 :)

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 1:33pm

Hi everyone :)

Im next of the BFP girls that decided to jump to second trimester.
Hope you dont mind us here :)

Hope you all had a lovely halloween :pumpkin:

xx
Klaudia
IVF 2009- :BFP: my DS born may 2010 lurve
IVF 2013- :BFP: DD born 29.12.2013
Good luck everyone :xxx3:

Reg: Apr 13th 2009

Children: A little one on the way - fingers crossed!

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 2:47pm

Hi Guys,
I hope all is well, and big welcomes to Roxy, Kelly, Lynne and Klaudia. Congrats on reaching the second tri - it's great isn't it?

Jess: Hope you feel better soon, Hun!

Flic: hope your little one is behaving and not beating you up too badly today!

Kelly: As Flic said, don't worry if you can't find a HB on the doppler yet. I bought one at about 15 weeks, and could only just hear it then - depending on what type you get it sometimes isn't audible until about 16 weeks (although once you've heard it you'll get addicted to listening to it!).

As for me, I've just been visiting a friend whose little boy is 11 weeks old and sooo cute. The best thing was smelling that amazing baby smell, and realising that it's not that long until I'll (hopefuly) have one of my own soon!

Hope you all have a good rest of weekend
Jo x

chalmers206

Superstar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 3:44pm

hi all,

welcome Klaudia,

jess- hope you feel better soon.

I am nt up to much either still in my pjs, sunday is my lazy day where i dont get dressed at all. My dh is working for me tonight bless him.

Work was good last night quite busy, i was knackered x

roxy7

Star

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 3:47pm

Good afternoon and thanks for the welcome!

I've just realised most of you are gonna be new mums and it's so sweet to read about how exciting it is for you. I don't mean it's not exciting having your second or third, but it's not all a huge novelty. I'm afraid I'm a little blase about all the stuff and am just keen to keep the costs down as low as possible - especially when there's two on the way!

I've just come back from a third birthday party. That's how I spend my Sundays at the moment as loads of my son's friends were born around the same time! People are very surprised about the size of my bump (which is very achey today). It seems to have ballooned even in the last week!

It's really interesting to learn - or be reminded - how things are as a pregnancy progresses. I was one of the more advanced women in the BFP chat so it's good to have people experiencing things ahead of me for a change.

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Reg: Aug 12th 2009

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:52pm

hi all
hope every one had a nice weekend and Halloween :pumpkin:
so we are finally in 2nd tri
cant believe it

ICSI aug 09:BFP:
:dancing:
6w+1 day scan [zx076] [zx076] OMG

am having a girl and a boy bab10 bab11

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:28pm

Hello everyone,

Baby is not behaving today. In fact she is becoming far too physical for my liking!!! I'm dreading her coming out and being a proper wriggler and not sleeping etc!!

Kat - How good of your DH to work for you.

We've just got back from the in laws, DH's mum made us sunday dinner which was lovely.

Welcome to all the new 2nd tri'ers!!

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 6:47am

Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend ??

Been very hot here again today got up to 37 cooling off now thank god !! Had a bit of brown spotting today and pains in my left side not much but enough for me to pop along and see the midwife she was great she managed to find the babys heartbeat which i was happy about then the doctor popped in to check me over he doesnt think it is anything to worry about and the pain he thinks is the SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction ) i had it with my last baby so we talked about maybe having a c-section with this one so we have booked in for the 4th May 2010 9 days before due date makes it all so more real now !!
Also got the results of the NT scan and bloods doc says i am a very low risk which cheered me up to can start relaxing now lol.

Anyway soz for long post will catch up with you during the evening xx
Kelly xx

Vezza

Star

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 8:21am

Morning all,

Welcome to you all BFP'ers!!! Wonderful to have you over here :D I was thinking maybe you would stay put until your babies were born :snigger:

Just a quick one from me as I have loads of work to do and I am hoping to be able to pop out the office later for a haircut!

Had a great weekend and thank you all for your birthday wishes. Had a nice relaxing day wandering around the shops and poking loads of baby things and planning. DH bought me a new Radley purse which I love love love. Yesterday a friends was meant to be coming over but she was not well as me and DH spent most of the day playing on the wii and generally being big kids. It was great :D

My back is now seriously hurting and I have been feeling really light headed and dizzy. Maybe there is something in this low blood pressure thing that the Dr mentioned the other day but then maybe it is just because I am tense and that is giving me a headache. Still, I have another appointment on Wednesday and I have been doing the hot and cold compress thingy so fingers crossed it begins to calm down soon. I have even bought my slippers into work today so that I am in confortable shoes. I am sure I look lush 88)

Sorry no personal updates for everyone and I will be back in the swing soon - ok, back to work so that I can go and get my hair cut later. I am thinking of a total change with maybe some colour as well. Feeling drab at the moment and look quite pale so need something to make me look a little more human :snigger:

love to all

x

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 10:16am

Morning all.

Well I have been into work today and they have sent me home because I look rubbish. Called the docs and waiting for the triage nurse to call me back to see if I can get in. I've started with a cough and coughing stuff up so think I may have the beginnings of a chest infection. It leaves a horrid taste in my mouth too :sadface:

Vezza - my BP is low too so I have a bit of dizziness and stuff too. Low bp runs in my family, my mum, auntie and cousin all have low bp. Sometimes on my Mum they can't even get bottom readings!!

I think baby knows I'm not well because she's being rather active again. I do love it but it does make me worry a bit because I don't want her to think I'm not well.

I am just so tired. DH is working till 1.30 today. They've changed his shifts again which is a bit annoying to be honest.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:36pm

Hello Ladies

Roxy. Pooky, Lynne- we did it!! clap
Its so amazing we already in second trimester- Im really excited woohoo

Vezza- Happy Birthday :happy: finally we catch up!! lol
It may be true about the BP- mine is low and since last week when all the MS stopped Im having massive headache everyday... Good luck with your appt on Wednesday x

Aussiegirl- 37!! Im so jealous!! would love to get some sun now - instead have the heating on and cuddle up with my blanket..
How exciting about your C- section date!!

Flic - hope you will get better soon- I have my magic recipe for cold and chest infections- Hot milk+ garlic and honey- it always sort me out :) My Dh absolutely hate it but still drink it when have a cold as it make him feel much better :snigger:
When did you start to feel your baby moves? I cannot wait for it :)

AFM: as soon as I finish my 12th week my MS stopped and I feel much better. The only thing is that I cannot sleep now- keep waking up 3-4 times a night :( and have massive headache every day.
Still that better than hanging with head in toilet every time I eat something so I’m much better.

Hope all of you doing well
Lots of love
Klaudia
xx
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 2:47pm

Hi Klaudia!!! I literally didn't feel anything until 20 weeks. Was getting a bit paranoid as everyone was feeling bubbles and butterflies and I wasn't feeling anything. Then late one night lying in bed I just felt her kick! Really strong too! She's really active now too. Its such a strange feeling. I think she's finally found her strength and legs!!

I've sent DH out for shopping so I don't have to do anything today and I'm off work for the rest of the week.

Went to docs and he said it could possibly be the beginnings of swine flu X( However hopefully its just a bug. He's told me to stay off this week but if I develop any more symptoms or a temperature then go straight back. He said that as I'm pg he doesn't want to give me antibiotics (which I'm secretly pleased about) but if I've not cleared up in a week then I've got to go back and get something.

I keep looking at my 20 week scan pics and can't get over that this massive baby is inside me!!

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 3:07pm

Ohh Hope is not the horrible swine flu!! I’m absolutely terrified of it!.
Hopefully is only a bug and you get better soon :)

20 weeks- thats like ages away from now -it must be amazing to feel her/him :)

Do you have your scan pics somwhere (diary?) on the FZ? :)
x
Klaudia

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 3:18pm

I'm sort of inbetween with the wholse Swine flu thing. I know you can get it bad but I think if you look after yourself you should be ok. I mean, loads of people die from normal flu every year.

Its strange feeling movements!! Really strange!!!

There are scan pics in my Diary in the pg diary section!

We do know the flavour if you want to know?!?!

Reg: May 1st 2008

Children: I'm going to be a mum :) fingers crossed!

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 3:21pm

:happy: you get well soon flic sweetie!!! oooh id like to know the "flavour" lol, you tell me yours and ill tell you mine :snigger: :snigger:
bab10 bab11

Tilly and Samuel born 2.2.10 bab21 bab22

IVF May 2009 BFP

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 3:29pm

Hey BB!! I've PM'd you!! I just feel so run down and incappacitated! Even the cats are keeping an eye on me!!

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 3:51pm

O wow what "flavour" is it!! I love the pics! :D Your baby has seriously long legs :happy: make sure you sign him/her to some basketball team ;)
Klaudia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "inik29" (Nov 2nd 2009, 3:52pm)

roxy7

Star

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 4:33pm

Afternoon ladies! I'm feeling very righteous as I've spent the afternoon sorting out my son's old clothes so they can be recycled for babies number 2 and 3! I've sorted them all out into ages from 6-12 months up to 3 years (the newborn clothes are with a friend who I lent them to when she had her baby), I've packed them all in vacuum bags and put them away. We're in big trouble if it's two girls in me as most are very boyish, although I was pretty practical when my LO was under one and dressed him in playsuits and not a lot else so they'll still do whatever the colour! I can't wait to find out the "flavour". Weeks to go before that though....

Wow! I still can't quite believe I'm in the Second Trimester it feels like a huge leap from BFP (stop laughing at us, Vezza, cheeky girl!).

My gestational diabetes is borderline so my m/w has agreed to monitor me and if my sugar levels stay below normal, I'll be discharged from the GD clinic and just have an early GTT at about 19 weeks to see I'm still okay. I'm basically gonna have to stay away from a western diet and live on curries - not a bad thing, if a bit smelly :snigger:

Weoll, better finish the packing job. I'm notorious with my better half for starting something and not finishing it....

Hope you're all feeling peachy

R x

Me 41, DP 42
DS 11/06 (clomid)
Mm/c of natural pg 03/08
1st IVF 02/09 (ectopic)
cs booked for 20/04/10

Vezza

Star

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 6:27pm

Quoted

Originally posted by roxy7
Wow! I still can't quite believe I'm in the Second Trimester it feels like a huge leap from BFP (stop laughing at us, Vezza, cheeky girl!).

:snigger:Moi never!!!!!

Well didn't get to the hairdresser which I am gutted about and also ended up e-mailing some work home so that I can finish some tonight. Naughty I know but needs must.

Roxy - check you out being super organised! I will have to come round for lessons I think. Mind you, I am naff at finishing anything too so might not be a good idea.

Flic - can you PM me the flavour please? I am tryin to resist but I have caved into finding out BB's twins so why the heck not. If I am wrong about you though I am going to start thinking that my prediction about me is wrong ?( you make srure you rest up now!!!!! kick that horrible bug you have and keeping everything crossed that it is not the dreaded swine flu. You really have had rotten luck throughout the pg haven't you. :hugs:

Klaudia - you could not excape me for long see :snigger: Crappy about your headaches and hope they sort themselves out soon. Funny though isn't it that if we felt as naff as we do and we wern't pg then we would be super super stroppy but suddenly it all seems not too bad - or is that just me ? ?(

DH rang to say he is going to be late so had a little one on one time with Twinkle and used the doppler. Lovely loud heartbeat heard which never fails to make me smile. Need to have your strong thoughts tomorrow as I have to go to london and tell my boss my decision that I don't want the promotion and also my plans for my mat leave. He is going to like neither of them. Also that I must have a risk assessment down because of the low blood pressure oh and I have osteopath appointments every other week too! He is going to just love me pmsl
It might surprise you but I go super week with things like this but I know that I need to stay strong as this is for Twinkle and not me.
Still - strong, assertive thoughts for about 8:30 tomorrow would be appreciated :D

Ok, going to get going on that work that I e-mailed home - at least that might be a sweetener

Have a lovely evening everyone

x

Jess

Ace

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 6:33pm

It's been busy on here today!

Flic, sorry to hear you're poorly but glad you're signed off work - at least you can put all your effort into taking care of yourself and getting better - no effort needed for anything else, except maybe pressing the odd button on the remote :D

Vezza, glad you had a lovely weekend - hope you've not overdone it on that wii! The image I now have of you at work with your slippers on is fantastic!! What did you get done with your hair? Will be thinking positive strong thoughts tomorrow for you. Maybe wear your slippers and make out you've got really bad morning sickness and it might keep it brief?!

Roxy, how super organised are you?! Well done. It is great when you get a job like that done isn't it - you can slob for a while now and feel pleased with yourself!

Klaudia, good to hear the sickness has stopped. I'm having trouble staying alseep too - bloomin frustrating isn't it. Think I'm going to have to embrace it and get up and read or something if it carries on as I now just lie there getting cross :sadface:

DH and I put up the wallpaper border in the nursery yesterday and I'm sooo pleased with it. It's got a cute hedgehog and bird on it - quite a modernish design with colours that go really well with the pale green paint we did last weekend. Only problem was we didn't quite have enought so have had to order a whole extra roll just to do the last couple of feet! Oh well, it looks lovely so no problem. I keep going in there now and looking as there's no mistaking it's a child's room and that makes me so happy :O

My wierd sickness thing went yesterday afternoon thankfully. I'm wondering if it's cos my digestion is still rather slow? Oh well, hope it doesn't come back.

Love to you all.

Jess
Me 33 DH 33
TTC 5 years
6 IUI 07-8 All BFN
IVF#1 March 2009 BFN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jess" (Nov 2nd 2009, 6:36pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:20pm

Hello ladies!!

I am resting. DH has bought me a toffee apple to cheer me up (I love them!!)

Vezza - Being pg is not my forte!! I've come out in loads of spots too. I'm wondering whether all this struggle ttc was a bit of a sign to warn me that I wasn't going to have an easy pregnancy! Will PM you the flavour!

Good luck for tomorrow too Vezza. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Jess - I'm so jealous about your nursery. I can't wait to get mine started. Pleased your sickness thing has gone. You could be right about the whole digestion thing.

I'm gonna have a relaxing bath now I think and then snuggle up in bed with a tissue covered in olbas oil!

Vezza

Star

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:31pm

Never let it be said Flic that you don't know how to have a good time pmsl

Enjoy!!!!

Jess - Nursery sounds wonderful.. DH is making me wait until after christmas. BOOOOOO :sadface:

x

fijamez

Reg: Jul 6th 2008

Children: Manc MFS

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 7:48pm

hello ladies

finally feeling ok to join 2nd tri - hi to kelly, roxy and klaudia - a few familiar faces

glad to see those with MS now feeling better .

I have been a bit stressed as had a little brown spotting over the weekend (had a bit 9w and all was ok) and had spoken to the midwife who reassured me nothing to worry about. However got home tonight to a letter telling me im rhesus neg and to advise any bleeding asap! have left a message for MWife as not sure if I need to worry/ do something

Am hoping i can start to relax a bit going forward
6 x IUI :BFN: sep 08-may 09

moved on to IVF Aug 09 :BFP: - scan 23/9 [zx075]

Keep the Faith :heart:

Fi xxx
[zx078]

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE