You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• "Eeyore" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 9:01pm

** WHO IS EXPECTING TWINS?! **

baby2 baby2

Lief - 5th September 2012

ScoobySuzy - 12th January 2013

This post has been edited 28 times, last edit by "Mr C" (Mar 9th 2011, 6:09pm)

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 9:02pm

Either post here or PM myself or Pootle with your due date and we will add you to the list!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pootle" (Mar 23rd 2010, 1:19pm)

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Monday, January 16th 2012, 8:06am

Hi Eeyore,
Still early , just under 7 weeks, but all going well, our 2 should be due for 15th August 2012.
So weird to write this down....A lot can change, but fingers crossed, all going well so far!
L
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

lief

Ace

Reg: Aug 11th 2011

Children: none but very hopeful

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 11:02am

Hi Eeyore,
Do put me on there, 30 weeks today with these 2 little ones! Due 5th of September but think will be more like 19th of August.
Cheerio
L
me 35 dh 42
6 natural bfp all mcs
1 bfp thru ICSI June 2011 but mc
Sept 2011 FET with immuno meds BFN
Nov-Dec 2011 ICSI with Immuun tx BFP
Seen [zx076] [zx076] at 6.5, 8.5, 10.5 and 12.5 weeks

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php…1046&highlight=
:angel2:

Reg: Jun 1st 2012

Children: Nil

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 11:01pm

Hi. Lief

Has your twins got separate sacs and placentas? I have been told at my seven week scan that I have two heartbeats with one sac.

I have been asked to go for another scan on Thursday. Have you heard of this scenario?

How big r u? Sorry for asking such a personal question when I have only just met u! But do u think u have grown bigger than u thought u would?

Do ou know what sex your LO's are? bab22 bab21

Thanks. Ameta. :xxx3:

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Children: none

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 7:58am

Hi Eeyore,

Can you add me please due 12th January 2013.

:BFP: 14 weeks pregnant with Twins [zx076] [zx076]

MrsG ,

You have identical Twins if in the same sac :congrats: , mine have separate sacs and placentas .

Suzy xx

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 10:32pm

Hi Suzy - how r u feelin? Have you put on lots of weight? R they kicking yet? When did your morning sickness start - I'm feeling fine it bloated a few twinges gere and there and sore boobies!

I've got another scan on Thursdy to check if they are in the same sac!

Are you going to find out what sex your LO's are?

How exciting! Which hospital r u booked into? Worcester or Russell's Hall?? I'm going to Birmingham Women's.

Really glad you have posted on this thread as u are a few weeks a head of me! Sorry it's all questions questions!
:congrats: :easter2: :easter2: To you too! Xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Children: none

Monday, July 16th 2012, 8:02pm

Hi Mrs G,

My First weeks have been really bad morning sickness infact its been all day , done a lot of sleeping and also got lots of pain like AF pain but sometimes can be just sharpe , had these from day one so not worried to much. Im not at work so i have been resting a lot.I am being scanned every 4 weeks so thats good as i know everything is ok .My last scan she said I should feel the twins move around 16/18 weeks as you normally feel them early.
I am at walsall manor hospital at the moment as were in cannock but will be changing to Worcester Royal next month when we move.Yes i have put lots of weight on which is a real pain as i was already a size 16 and now i cant fit in anything i have.I will yes be finding out the sex but i think they are girls.

Anyway how about you, How many weeks are you ? have you had pain ? my nipples are sore but breasts are normal really.

Well have a good pregnance , nice to hear from someone in same position.
Suzy xxx

Monday, July 16th 2012, 10:59pm

Hi Suzy

I am 8 weeks preggers on Friday 20th and had my first scan last Thursday. I've just been getting little wingers here and there - nothing significant really. I have transient episodes of nausea and I've worked out this is when I need to eat and thereafter I feel fine.

I was too a size 14/16 so god knows how big I am going to get!!!!

My boobies are sore in the morning d night otherwise ain't twinges only!

I'll find out more on Thursday after my second scan - I'm hoping the LO's have separated! If not identical twins it is!!

You think it is girls? Have tey told you or have you guessed from the photographs??

How exciting!

Ameta. Xx

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

• United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 11:45am

Hi ladies

Apologies that I missed this - the due date list is now up to date.

x

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 12:06pm

Eeyor- can you please add me. I'm expecting identical twin boys. EDD is oficially 18th November but it'll be a few weeks before that as I won't be going to 40 weeks :)

Mrs G and Suzy - lovely to hear from other ladies expecting twins. At my 7 week scan I saw 2 heartbeats but we knew they were identical as we only had one embryo put back after IVF. It sounds like yours could be identical Mrs G if they are in the same sac but they'll need to check how many placentas you have too to be sure. Identical twins tend to have one placenta to share but mine are actually in seperate sacs.

If they're identical you'll be monitoed very closely. I have scans and clinic appointments every 2 weeks. All of this will be explained to you further as your pregnancy progresses.

Congratulations to both of you!

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 9:53pm

Hi wannabe- wow expecting early November!! Do identical twins share the same placenta but can be in different sacs? Mmm it's all at confusing! Got my next scan on Thursday I'll be 8 weeks. I'm feeling so tired today. Plus haven't really felt hungry - that certainly isn't right for me I'm normally eating like a horse!! Just feel full?? :?:

How many weeks was it that u were able to tell what sex your LO's were?

I'm just going to be massive! When did u start showing? Xx

Scooby - how u doing? X

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 7th 2011

Children: 2 little beans on the way!

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 9:28am

Hi Mrs G

Identical twins will only have one placenta but they can have seperate sacs or be in one sac together. Twins who are in a sac together is a lot less common in ID twins.

I didn't lose my appetite in the early stages but found I couldn't eat big meals as I felt full very queickly. My morning sickness kicked in at around 8 weeks and lasted until 12 weeks. Then it came back for a couple of weeks at around 15 weeks.

They could have told me the sex from around 18 weeks but I waited until 20 as I wanted DH to be there with me when we found out.

I got to 12/13 weeks without anyone guessing I was pregnant. i had a small bump but it wasn't noticable to anyone else. However, at about 15 weeks it sprung out and has been growing ever since! I'm 5ft 3 and was a size 8 and I'm already concerned about how big I'm going to get!

Me:30
DH:38
TTC since 2008
6xClomid 2010 :BFN:
3xIUI 2011 :BFN:
1st IVF Feb 2012 :BFP: Identical twins :boy: :boy: born 23/10/12

My Diary

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 9:51pm

Hi Wanna- I think I hav he same symptoms with regards to portion size - I am sitting in bed bloated as hell! I do get full quicker but my head is still wanting to eat what I used to before and I try my damdist to shove it down and that's why I am feeling stuffed! Need to think about it a little more I think!

Well got another scan in the morning to see what's going on with the sacs and placentas!

Will keep u posted! Xx

Thanks for the update on your first few weeks!

Xx

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 10:18pm

Hi Ladies, well I went for my scan this morning and it appears the one that was a little smaller is still struggling along. The nurse who did my scan said she couldn't see a heartbeat but I need to to back for another scan next week to check. I don't want to be clutching at straws but I could of swore I saw a little something pumping! The other in is fine it's measuring 8 weeks and 14mm. They are happy with the one.

I'm not sure if small baby I'll survive :sniff: But I will have a more detailed scan next week. Has anyone else had anything like this?
Wannabe- good luck for tomorrow. I will be :angel2: for you and your little beans! :xxx3:

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE