You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lizzy25" started this thread

Reg: Aug 24th 2008

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 11:26pm

too much sugar?

This is kinda light hearted and I am :snigger: as i write but all the same HELP! Im being driven mad! I never thought I would say this but my baby is moving far too much tonight and its starting to make me feel sick! I've checked the internet and 'apparently' there is no such thing as too much movement so im pretty sure all is well but baba is driving me crazy with wriggles kicks and punches and i just want to go to bed. Sleep is tough enough without a 24h rave going on in my tummy :dance:

I've been at my nieces 1st birthday today and eaten SO much sugar (not really like me) :snigger: Wondering if poor baby has a massive sugar rush.....? Anyone ever experienced this and any ideas on how I can dilute the sugar? Baby has literally not stopped ALL evening. Its getting late and i have an early start tomorrow! So zzzz
Sept '08 1st IVF :BFN:
Jan '09 2nd IVF :BFP: bab10
Dec '11 3rd IVF :BFN: 1xfrostie
June '12 failed thaw
Nov '12 4th IVF :BFN: 3 snow babies

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lizzy25" (Aug 1st 2009, 11:27pm)

Reg: Feb 4th 2009

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 9:32pm

Poor you !
I can't think of anything that would have helped, hopefully baby settled down and you got some sleep last night.

It made me think to what i used to do when Isla was jumping about and i couldn't sleep - i used to cuddle up against DH's back so she would kick him as well :D didn't see why i should be the only one to get sleepless lights :snigger:

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 10:53am

Hi Lizzy

Hope you found a cure for your dancing baby and managed to get some sleep :snigger: I have images of your bubs raving in your tummy. I do know the feeling as sometimes it is literally non-stop in my tum but never found anything to calm it down .
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Reg: Aug 9th 2008

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 11:05am

Sugar will make the baby active, when people report reduced movements they are told to try a cold drink and a sweet snack to get baby moving, if you had lots of sugar that could explain it

Reg: Nov 3rd 2008

Children: Mum to Cody Charles

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 11:09am

Nic thats hilarious... I also do that, nestle up to DH so he gets kicked too, not sure he realises I do it consciously, somehow does make me feel better too :-)
IVF/ISCI Nov08 BFP Cody born 8/09
FET-Oct & Dec10 BFN
IVF/ICSIJun11 BFP

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE