You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Monday, June 12th 2006, 10:19am

Ligament Stretching

Ladies,

Wanted to ask really. When your ligaments stretch with your growing uterus, would this mainly effect your lower regions - say just below the knickerline? Have really horrible discomfort there today but if it's ligaments again then at least I know not to worry.

I seem to get slightly different pains at different times and in different places so far!

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Monday, June 12th 2006, 11:34am

I full of aches and pains ... back,hips ... i have pressure below when i walk ..... pulling when i stand up.

None that give me concern now really as i seem to have got used to it all !

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Monday, June 12th 2006, 11:41am

Horrid innit, all par for the course though eh?

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Monday, June 12th 2006, 12:09pm

yeah i am passed worrying about it now.

i more bothered about this blood heat !!!!!

Swollen feet - oh my word !!! ... i had mine in a washing up bowl the other night !!!! ...... they now though !!!

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Monday, June 12th 2006, 12:24pm

I could do with resting my back in a bath, never mind my feet!

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Monday, June 12th 2006, 1:06pm

I've just pulled down a stiff window at work and wished I hadn't!

Reg: Feb 13th 2006

Monday, June 12th 2006, 9:35pm

Just had a chat with my consultant today re pains above the groin on either side of belly in the lower ab..apparantly during the 2nd tri we have a major and fast uterus growth spurt which stretches the Round ligaments....resting is the best cure until everything adapts and settles...it is affecting my ability to exercise which is a bugger but hopefully not for long!!

xx

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 9:34am

Ah, I'm reassurred now. Had loads of pains 'down there' last night and had a really uncomfortable night's sleep. At least I know it's perfectly normal.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE