You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Torisen

• "Torisen" started this thread

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Saturday, June 10th 2006, 4:07am

Twisting and Turning Banana Baby!

Dear all,

Enjoying a couple of weeks in the sun being completely decent (except for ogeling the only man on the island which happens to be a Christian Summer Camp Tutor (kids 6-8 years)

Tummy is perfect to float on whilst snorkeling and is also good for surfing on the waves. PADI won't let me scuba so that is all I am afraid!

Had the greatest experience on 19w6d:
Went to bed as usual, bed filled with sand and thought... Hmmh, have I eaten something dodgy? Tummy felt a little bit unsettled...
I looked down under my sheet (girlie holidays are always in the nude) and see, a lump. It was like someone put a deflated tennis ball under my skin on the left hand site under my belly bytton. I put my hands on tummy and after a while I could feel with my hands three little kicks. After that there was a swishing motion and my deflated tennis ball was on the right hand side...

It got better... or atleast more fun...
In the morning I woke up and looked down again and I had a BANANA!
Along my right hand side from pubes to belly button was a thick banana shape. Tummy was around three cm higher than left side... Had to ring DP to wake him up in the middle of the night... Great fun!

So here is the conclusion:

1, Baby is a banana
2, baby likes swimming
3, baby gets active from chilli

XXXXX
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Torisen" (Jun 11th 2006, 10:51am)

Reg: Feb 13th 2006

Saturday, June 10th 2006, 5:55am

Oh God Im blubbing AGAIN Wella.......its soo fantastic.........Pip is hidden by my placenta so I can see and feel nothing yet...(thats what the scanner called my fat belly and Im stickig to that excuse!)

IT really must have been an amazing experience and I bet your DP loved being woken up and regretted not being there to see it and now will doubly regret not being there next Wed..what time next Wed is your scan??

HOpe you took pics for us all...after all I'll robably need to have another little blub soon!!!

SNugs to Banana bub

xxxx

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Saturday, June 10th 2006, 7:09am

aww i remember it so well! :D its lovely isnt it??? funnily enough it was at Englands first match of the world cup last time that dan did that mad kicking thing. i was watching the match and looked down and saw those lumps traveling all around my tum (looked like something was trying to escape), then i looked up and all the people in the room were watching my belly instead of the footy! :D

enjoy the rest of your holiday wella, hope you have taken some pics!!
xxx :Dxxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Torisen

Sunday, June 11th 2006, 10:54am

Cookie, did the last shots today... most of the others are shots of no tummy at all... very annoying... Just looks like a large girl rather than nicely pregnant...

Did a little dancing video too on the beach today...

How many times a day do they normaly twist and turn? Baby is going mad at the moment... I think it must be upside down now since it is kicking up at the belly button (just under)...
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006

Bagpuss

• "Bagpuss" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Sunday, June 11th 2006, 11:31am

Wella

you'll probably find baby moves more at certain times of the day (or night :rolleyes:). For me it was after meals, most evenings, bedtime & when sat at the computer!

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Sunday, June 11th 2006, 12:02pm

Yeah - I'm the same!! AFter drinking fizzy drinks too!!

Not much during the day, but when I feel those kicks man am I relieved!!

I sit there in front of the telly and now and again let out a laugh or 'blimey' but DH doesn't really pay that much attention!!

Torisen

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 8:32pm

I just had a 12 hour flight and bloody hell, that got baby going!

Here is banana baby on right hand side of tum:
Torisen has attached the following file:
  • P1020967.jpg (520.69 kB - 72 times downloaded - latest: Dec 24th 2011, 4:43am)
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 8:49pm

wicked pic

so pleased for you hunni wish i could have a feel of baby kicking
take care
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 7:53am

Gawd blimey wella, have you swallowed an orange?! Only kidding!

Do you find that when you lay down your stomach is still 'slightly' none bump like? I find I have a bump but it's certainly amazing how a baby can still fit in there!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheZooKeeper" (Jun 14th 2006, 8:04am)

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 8:01am

what a fantastic pic wella! :D i found that once he started doing it, it carried on for a few weeks, untill there was no room to stretch in there for him i suppose, enjoy it hun! your bump looks fantastic from where im standing :]

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 9:51am

how cool is that !!!!!!! :D

Torisen

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 9:02pm

Cookie, I will enjoy it!!!

Jenny, my stomache is the same size what ever position I am in... Just slightly more stretched when I am lying down... (feels much better with knees on a pillow)

Banana baby is most def a HE!!
Had a look at his little balls today at scan. He is big but completely curled up (head on chest) so we could not see him properly...

He is still stuck in the right hand corner but all the kicks are on the left side... Please tell me that I don't have to take up football again? Hated it the first time around!!!
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE