You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Debs

Ace

• "Debs" started this thread

Reg: Mar 15th 2006

Children: 2 DD 11 & 3yrs old. DS born 16/11/12. 2 natural 1 iui

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 10:45pm

Is it the start of labour or not?

I'm confused a little here ladies. :innocent:

DH and I went out for a meal earlier and I was fine then we took DD to the park and all of a sudden I had the biggest urge to go to the toilet (tmi sorry) my stomach was churning and I really felt that I was going to go there and then. I was roasting and feeling terrible with pains down my right side. When I got home I went straight to the toilet but was still having pains and now they are in my back. I have just took painkillers but my lower back is agony, this has been going on since 6pm now and I'm scared. There are no stomach pains anymore just back pains. HELP!!!! xx

TTC 5 Years
Me 30 - DH 32
DD - 8
1st IUI 25/10/08 BFP
:happy:

Our beautiful little miracle finally arrived on Tues 14/07/09 :D Baby Cara x

Reg: Sep 8th 2008

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 1:07pm

DEBS are you OK?
I think you should be checking this by measuring the time between pains and talking to your midwife .There are ladies here who can tell you a lot more than I can about labour but I know that the backpain is not atypical so it could be the start of something and it's always better to play safe and check with a pro.

I hope you are ok and that you and your little one are well whatever the pains turn out to be - :hugs: and warm wishes
Miracle Baby girl arrived 22 Aug 09. Still trying to adopt our little love in Zimbabwe
MY PREGNANCY DIARY

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cherry C" (Jun 22nd 2009, 1:09pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 25th 2008

Children: DS May 06 & DD Sept 09

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 1:10pm

Hope you are okay Debs.

I would give the midwife a ring, they should come and check you over.

Have you progressed any yet or has it stopped now?

06/01/09 hpt :BFP:

Debs

Ace

• "Debs" started this thread

Reg: Mar 15th 2006

Children: 2 DD 11 & 3yrs old. DS born 16/11/12. 2 natural 1 iui

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 11:27am

The pain finally went away with a little help from the painkillers. I told my MW about it today and she was a little confused as to what it could've been. Anyway the baby is fine & all was well today so fingers crossed it doesn't return. x

TTC 5 Years
Me 30 - DH 32
DD - 8
1st IUI 25/10/08 BFP
:happy:

Our beautiful little miracle finally arrived on Tues 14/07/09 :D Baby Cara x

Michelle

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 11:34am

Could have just been baby in a funny position and putting pressure on a nerve causing the backache. Glad everything is ok - not too much longer and it will be happening for real, you'll know about it when it does too :snigger:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE