You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Evie11

• "Evie11" started this thread

Reg: Jun 17th 2009

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 11:45am

West Yorkshire/ Leeds IVF mums and mums to be group

Hi,

I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby after our first cycle of ICSI. I live in Leeds and have been searching for an IVF mums or mums to be social group but can't seem to find one. Does anyone know if there is one? if not would would any of you be interested in coming to one as I'm thinking of setting one up ( providing this pregnancy continues as planned !)

Becky

• "philippa_s" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 12th 2008

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 11:48am

Hi Becky

A few of us meet up over in Manchester but it may be a bit far for you to travel. If you fancy it you'd be more than welcome though

Hope the next 7 months go well

P x
2 gorgeous girls and 1 on the way

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 12:05pm

Becky, I've removed the other five identical threads you have posted regarding this as we consider this to be spamming which we don't allow here on FertilityZone. I've also removed your email address from the forum as, if you're hoping to join in here, then of course members may contact you via PM or reply on this thread.

Reg: Mar 6th 2007

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 2:58pm

I know that there was a meet in Leeds a few months ago , I couldn't make it unfortunately. Searching for it may help ! I think it was under the FZ Meet ups forum or something like that :-)
ME 42 DH 42
H'copy Nov 05
2 Early m/c 06
March 07 Early m'pause.Ovaries inactive
IVF Aug 07 No response to drugs Adoption only optn
MIRACLE BFP Oct 08 !!

evie24

Reg: Mar 4th 2009

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 7:43pm

Thanks Netty, that's really helpful.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE