You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 57 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Flic

• "Flic" started this thread
  • Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, April 13th 2009, 5:29pm

Stomach pain

Hello,

Its probably nothing and this will sound daft but does it hurt when you ov? I've had stomach pains most of the day today. Its low like AF pain but isn't AF pain (if you know what I mean).

I'm also really bloated.

I'm on 150mg clomid.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

• "philippa_s" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 12th 2008

Monday, April 13th 2009, 7:32pm

Hi Flic

I always get pain 'around that time'....it swaps sides each month too. so I would say yep, you can get pains when you ov.

Good luck hun

P x
2 gorgeous girls and 1 on the way

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: None yet, but still hopeful

Monday, April 13th 2009, 7:46pm

RE: Stomach pain

When you ov you'll usually feel it to one side - kind of on the inside corner of your hip bone if that makes sense.

I don't know if this could happen, but if the clomid has triggered an ov on both sides at the same time I'm guessing it might cause general pain and bloating.

I usually feel when I ov and i'm achey for about a day then it subsides. If it's more than an ache or last longer than a couple of days, could be worth talking to your cons to set your mind at rest. I can remember being quite uncomfortable on clomid and having a bit of a waddle!
Me 36 DH 43
TTC since 1998 - 'unexplained'
Endo on bowel, ovaries and lots of scarring/adhesions found early 2009, removed in July 09
Scan 3 months later and all grown back worse than before
Awaiting funding approval for IVF and hope to start early 2010

:hello:
Come and visit me at my NEW IVF Diary - Froggie's IVF Diary

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, April 13th 2009, 7:56pm

I agree with Froggie - I think you should speak to your consultant. It's not that unusual to feel something around the time of ovulation when you're on clomid but if it is painful and you are feeling bloated then, if it was me, I would personally prefer to be scanned to check that I wasn't over-responding to it. Are you having routine tracking scans? - I can't remember.

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Flic

• "Flic" started this thread
  • Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, April 13th 2009, 8:05pm

Hello,

No, not having scans done.

Going to see how it goes tomorrow and if it gets worse I'll ring them.

I am really bloated. I'm never bloated like this usually until AF is due.

Had a couple of paracetamol.

Got pain in lower back too now.

Feeling bleugh. Hope it passes soon!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 57 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE