You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sarah S" started this thread

Reg: Sep 5th 2007

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 8:04pm

Baby Monitors

Hi All

Any advice on which baby monitors are good? Is it best to go for the video ones or just the standard sounds ones? Also, any prefered brands?

Any help would be great :):)

Thanks
Sarah
Me 27-DH 33 2 x Lap- Tubes removed due to hydrosalpinx Cycle 3-July 08. :D

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 8:23pm

Some threads here Sarah:
Baby Breathing Monitors

baby monitors

My own opinion is that the more fancy they are, the more there is to go wrong! We went for a bog standard BT one which is now 2 1/2 years old and I have been listening to DD talking to her teddies on it before she went to sleep tonight. We will be using it for the new baby when she arrives too.

Rae

Star

Reg: Apr 20th 2007

Children: 4

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 11:12am

We've got the BT 150 which had good reviews - I think I would be watching the video one too much! x

Me 40
DP 43
twin boys born '93, dd born '98 [zx076]

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:49am

I'm very fortunate to work as a Magazine Buyer so some of the parenting mags have helped me out on things like this. I now have the Philips Avent DECT SCD520 baby monitor and DH has been playing on it all weekend, seems very good, clear with no feedback, (it guarantees no interference), you can speak both ways, it has a light as well as speaker to alert you to noise and the handset tells you the temperature of the baby's room. We have a a three story house and it is working perfectly from top floor to bottom floor.
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

• "Sarah S" started this thread

Reg: Sep 5th 2007

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 10:04am

Thanks all. My friend has actually now given me her old one which she doesn't use anymore, so that is one less thing I need to buy :):)
Me 27-DH 33 2 x Lap- Tubes removed due to hydrosalpinx Cycle 3-July 08. :D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE