You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sarah28

• "sarah28" started this thread

Reg: Mar 16th 2009

Children: 1 girl

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 7:15pm

lesbian advice please help

hi there i just need some friendly advice,i was last on my period on the 14th of feb and was fertile on the 11th of march as i am currently using ovulation kitsand it showed i am ovulating,i just want to no would i still get period pains even if the egg has been fertalized?and also how could i have not been ovulating till the 11th of march when i come on period on the 14th feb,i am a lesbian so i am doing home artificial insemination as i have a very good family friend doing it,he has had is self tested and has had 3 children already.any information would be appreciated please help thanks so much x sarah
s b

Reg: Feb 6th 2009

Children: 2 older kids and 1 brand new baby boy.

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 7:20pm

Hi sarah,

I cant i can help with everything but as for the period pains, my dp had terrible stomach ache which turned out to be implanting, we had ivf so it is different, i just know that pregnancy pains are almost the same as AF pains.

As for the ovulating, i always though it was around 14day after Af..... but i could be completely wrong.

Good luck, hope it works for you .xxx

IUI 08 BFN
IVF 09 :BFP:

Kimmy

Superstar

Reg: Feb 9th 2008

Children: no children

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 8:59pm

hello there :wave:
im not an expert on ttc naturally! but i would say ovulation starts around day 14 of your cycle and was always told by fertility cons to start having intercourse day 12 till day 17 ( not continuous of course!!)....but then it depends on how long your cycles are ie 28 days or more....sorry im not much help here hun!

Regards to the fertilised egg i know lots of women on here who said they really thought there period was coming and they were in fact pregnant!...it really all depends on your own body.

sorry im not much help! :goodluck: though xfingers

bigkiss babydust

1st ICSI sept 08 = :BFN:
2nd ICSI jan 09 = :BFN:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kimmy" (Mar 19th 2009, 9:02pm)

sarah28

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 9:02pm

hi

thanks star and kimmy huni thats what i thought about the 14 days but mine are either strange lol or it can happen ?(
s b

landi

Superstar

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 5th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son born on 28th May 2010

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 9:03pm

Welcome to :FZ: Sarah,

Glad you worked out how to post! :snigger:

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon.

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your TTC journey, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

blowkiss

LAURA
28.05.10 My miracle son Harry was born 5 weeks early, by c-section lurve

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 9:12pm

Hi and welcome to FZ!

I use OPKs and my periosd normally vary from 28 to 31 days, with ovulation correspondingly on cd14 to 16. Even when my total cycle length varies my luteal phase usually stays the same at 14 days. Unusually, this cycle I ovulated on cd 21. Sometimes it seems your body can just throw up a random cycle. I have read that stress can have an impact and delay ovulation.

as for the period pains - so hard to tell as these can be a sign of AF and pregnancy. I've been pg 4 times and twice I had what I thought were AF pains the week before AF was due. Twice I didn't, and sometimes even when AF has arrived I haven't had the pains until it arrives - so no pattern there!

good luck xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JENSQUI" (Mar 19th 2009, 9:13pm)

sarah28

Friday, March 20th 2009, 8:27am

thanks jen hun,i have been trying for a while but with doing it with a syringe it is hard to get it right we got the ovulation time right this month an everything xxx
s b

sarah28

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 3:09pm

evryone like me lol no one nos xx
s b

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE