You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Bigmac1969" started this thread

Reg: Jan 21st 2009

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 12:58pm

Downregulating - how are you feeling?

I am on day 6 of DG and am not feeling that great today. Anyone else in the same position. Also has anyone had a AF whilst dg?
3rd ICSI June 2010
E/C Friday, 25 June 2010
E/T Monday, 28 June 2010
Create Health

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 1:52pm

RE: DG - how are you feeling

Hi Bigmac

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great downregulating (we abbreviate that to DR by the way !)....best to ask your cycle buddies on March Miracles as most ladies going through a cycle will share their experiences there.

As for AF, yes you should have one roughly around the time when it would normally come, though typically it can be a few days late. You will need to have a period to shed the current lining that's grown this cycle.

Hope that helps and hope you feel better soon.

xx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

Reg: Jan 15th 2009

Children: .

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 3:11pm

Hi BMac :hello:

Im currently dr at the moment im on day 5 today, i dont feel to bad but what i am finding im really tired and have a fuzzy head bit like ive been drinking to much :drunk:. They say you should be due a pm bout a week later but i have been told i need to get in contact if its coming up to two weeks after dr.

I hope your feeling better soon.
:hugs:

:goodluck:
x Nicole x

It's a Boy!

ivf03/09 m/c @10wks.

ivf08/09 5th c-section 11.5.10

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 3:19pm

Thanks for that, it feels imminent.
3rd ICSI June 2010
E/C Friday, 25 June 2010
E/T Monday, 28 June 2010
Create Health

Reg: Nov 13th 2008

Children: In my head, I'm a mother of two.

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 4:11pm

Hey Big Mac -
I'm a bit further on than you; not much so it's still fresh in my mind.

I used Synarel to DR and felt fine (although tired and a bit fuzzy headed) for the first 6 or 7 days and then I started to have really sore boobs and felt like I was building up for a mammoth AF. Eventually got AF on day 10 and it was normal for the first few days, then much lighter and lasted for a full week instead of 5 days.

I had a couple of night sweats and hot flushes; the worst side effect was my hair falling out more than normal and feeling really limp and crappy! So I went to the hairdresser for a treatment and cut. :happy:

Keep going! The next phase is not too far away!

Phoebs. x
IVF 2009 = DD
Aug '11 natural bfp 5 yrs ttc m/c @ 8.5w
Dec '11 natural bfp m/c @ 6.5w
Oct/Nov '12 IVF no embryo to transfer

chalmers206

Superstar

Reg: Feb 5th 2007

Children: my beatufil boy born on 22/4/10

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 6:10pm

hi bm,

I am on day 4 of dr. I felt fine the first 2 days but now i feel really tired.
It always hits me after the jab, my eyes get really heavy.

Apart from that i feel fine. xxx
2ND ES/ICSI AUG 09 = :BFP
THOMAS JOHN (TJ) BORN 22/4/10
DEC 2012 :BFP:
ONE BEAUTIFUL [zx076] SEEN 9/1/13

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 7:17pm

Hi Bigmac,

I'm on day 9 of DR and have been feeling quite rough - headaches, which have been a bit less past day or 2, dizziness, tiredness, crying for nothing!

No AF as yet although had afew pains past few days. Am beginning to worry a wee bit because we have our baseline scan in about a week's time. I worry usually but have been even worse the past week and more, lol :loony:

Hope you are ok.

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 9:44am

Hi there I have been told to expect AF 7 or 9 days after your first dg injection. So any day soon for me but it may mean if it is late that I will also have AF when I have my baseline scan on Tuesday of next week. I am feeling quite ok at the moment though as I am really trying to drink lots of water, avoiding caffeine and eating lots of fruit, vegetables and fish. Have you tried doing any of these to relieve your symptoms?

Pam
3rd ICSI June 2010
E/C Friday, 25 June 2010
E/T Monday, 28 June 2010
Create Health

Children: none

Friday, March 20th 2009, 9:26pm

Hi All

:sadface: I have been DR for 6 days today. (buserelin) I had to start injections when I got my AF on day 2 as I have an irregular cycle and needed drugs to start it off - I have been a bit moody at times and after doing the food shopping the other day i meant to put the frozen fish i bought in the freezer but found it in the fridge the next day (dizzy bird moment maybe)

I have had AF for 8 days tomorrow - i guess this is normal but after reading your threads it has worried me a little... I have my 1st baseline scan on the 31st.

is this normal?

best wishes to you all
Fruitcake xx
1st ICSI BFN 2009 xfingers for the next time

NBJ

Ace

Reg: Feb 13th 2009

Children: one angel in heaven...

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 6:11pm

Hi Fruitcake!

I was reading all the threads about DR as I started 3 days ago now Primolut day 1 of AH and then Buserelin day 2 (Only on day 3 today!!!) I have my 1st scan on the 2nd April and doing an ICSI cycle too. Since I took the Primolut pill I only have spotting really. Do you have "real" AH for the past 8 days??? My doc said that it should slow down for the first 3/4 days and then be quite heavy and last up to a week? Do you take Primolut for 5 days too? Nice to find someone at the same stage!
xx
Nad
April 09 ICSI BFP MCC 12 Weeks,Oct 09 FET BFN,Jan 10 FET BFP Please stay with us little ones.. :heart: :heart: 1/3/10 Next scan on 25/3/10 xfingers xfingers

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 10:27am

Hi NBJ

No I havent had primolut, I was on a course of progesterone to get my AF started, so that i could start injecting buserelin but have been losing since the 14th March now, its no where as near as heavey as normal, so i guess its ok.

How are you feeling? I feel like i have run a marathon up hill wearing concrete trainers today!

Take care

Fruitcake
Fruitcake xx

NBJ

Ace

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 8:58pm

Hi Fruitcake!

Well I felt quite tired the last few days straight after my injections and a bit dizzy but today was better (did it in my bum instead of tummy) maybe it takes longer to kick in (got more fat there!! :P). Stopping Primolut tomorrow night so will see if i have my AF the day after? But one thing I must have gone up a cup size! :snigger: phoned the doc for my scan and they said that I was a week early compared to the planned date of egg transplant so they will have to keep me on drugs for a bit longer to match my dates X( Not really happy about this but will see on the 2nd?? Quite stressed about the whole thing and praying for it to work! Is it your first ICSI too? What are your conditions?

xx

Nad
April 09 ICSI BFP MCC 12 Weeks,Oct 09 FET BFN,Jan 10 FET BFP Please stay with us little ones.. :heart: :heart: 1/3/10 Next scan on 25/3/10 xfingers xfingers

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 7:18pm

Hi Nad

Yes it's my first ICSI, I have blocked tubes and serverly irregular cycle. I had a mis/c before at 13 weeks (natural preg in 04) but nothing since. My DH has low motility. :sadface: so both of us are a bit of challange!

My AF stopped yesterday so i hope this is a good sign... can't wait for the scan on Tuesday, im hoping they say i can start stims. :smile: but we will see.

I am having acupuncture as well at weekends which also makes me a bit zombie, so the begining of the week seems worse for energy levels.

Havent had any mood swings but just do silly things, i was driving to pick up my DH today and completely drove past the turning and had to go around the next roundabout and come back - worse still was that I could see him standing there as I sailed past in the car - Im loop loo hehee

Fingers crossed for you

FC x
Fruitcake xx

NBJ

Ace

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 9:00pm

Hi Fruitcake!

Love the story about your DH :snigger: I did not have any kind of loss of memory really or anything. Sorry to hear about your MC. :sadface: Well I am DR at the moment so will have my first scan on thursday two days after you :P. Hope everything works!
You saying you are doing acupuncture? I was thinking of doing it too before I start the stimming period. Does it worth it? I hear it helps a lot? Is it expensive? Dont have AH yet and already stopped primolut for a day! Maybe I am too impatient? But if I dont get it by Friday I may phone the clinique to ask if thats normal??? Got some proper pinch in my right side (kind of when I am ovulating) so not sure if thats related???

xx

Nad

NBJ

Ace

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 7:31pm

Hi Fruitcake!

Was thinking about you today and your scan? Any news? Are you OK? On my side waiting for thursday and will see what happens? Still doing the Buserelin injection and with the change of time it really threw me!!! :innocent:

blowkiss

Nad

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE