You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "kizzy" started this thread

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 10:49am

Aches

i have a lower belly ache - what could this be ?

i am sat down most of the day and aches - it hurts slightly more when i stand up and then eases when i walk around.

Reg: Oct 1st 2005

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 10:52am

It could be your uterus stretching as baby is growing. You going to the loo ok??? Could be wind!!! 8o
Mum of 3 year old twins.
Had ICSI worked first time

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 10:57am

Kizzy

I had this too, still get it now. People told me it was down to muscles and your uterus stretching. Especially if you are sat down most of the day as I was when I was working, then when you stand up it all stretches so it will be a little sore then will ease off as your muscles get used to being stretched. Its nothing to worry about but if you are very concerned talk to your doctor or midwife hun.

Try not to worry, but this is a great site for advise on things like that and I would always suggest if you are still not sure ask your midwife x

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 12:15pm

i have an appointment with her monday so i will just mention it.

i am going to the loo - ok ... more so since i have started back on the brown bread - i thought the world had fallen out of my bottom the other day !!!! (sorry !!!!)

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Sunday, May 14th 2006, 4:52pm

Do you find it 'hurts' to wee? I keep getting a wee infection but more so a bowel infection - well, that's what I think it is, get the pains when I need to go, didn't get them before.

Monday, May 15th 2006, 9:48am

i get a real ache when i need to go - but not a pain and it doesnt hurt when i go.

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Monday, May 15th 2006, 10:25am

I've been getting that more recently too, like this morning I felt as though I really really needed to go, then didn't do much, but it doesn't feel like another infection.

:rolleyes:

Monday, May 15th 2006, 12:01pm

when i need to go - i really go - i have a bladder full, thats why it aches i think.

if i sneeze laugh or cough i leak !

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 9:22am

i got my ache in my lower belly back last night - had a blob of jelly in my knickers last night - about the size of a 20p - for a brief moment i though i was having a 'show' and going into labour !!! :(

but all ok this morning after a good nights sleep.

Rose

Star

Reg: Oct 12th 2005

Children: now have little boy!

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 12:40pm

Glad to hear that things are ok this morning kizzy- pobably nothing to be concerned about but keep an eye on those twinges-any worse then it's off to hosp you go!
xx

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006, 3:05pm

would i know if i need to the hospital ? ... would it be a&e or phone the maternity unit for advise first ?

i know how stupid those questions are but my last pg was txt book !and i really dont want to seem like a hypo and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

i am ok sat down - its when i stand it makes me go oooooh then it eases off. its worse in the afternoon - could it be just coz i am sat at my desk leaning forward most of the day ????

?(

Rose

Star

Reg: Oct 12th 2005

Children: now have little boy!

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 8:54am

hi kizzy- yes it's prob just the ligaments in your uterus stretching when you stand up.
If you do need to go to hosp then it would either be a/e or the early preg unit if there is one. most labour wards don't see mums until 18 weeks. but you could always ring them and see what they say as their policy might be different.
xx

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 9:32am

I have had aches this morning and was really uncomfortable last night. Needing to wee more and don't do much so it's probably another infection (how blasay (sp!) am I!!).

If it does get too much then go to the hosp as mentioned above.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE