You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "kaza123" started this thread

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Children: Connor 8, Freya 4, Harri and Rhys 3

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 3:05pm

Pelvic Pain

Hi all,

Just wonder if any of you girls can give me some advise, I have a bad pain when I walk just on my right hand side in my pelvic region, it feels like I have pulled and muscle there but as I am feeling really lazy at the moment I havn't done anything to pull/strain a muscle!!

My DH and boss have been taking the p**s out of me for woddleing around all day but it really hurts!!

Any ideas??

Thanks
Karenxx

3 Baby Angels

Bagpuss

• "Bagpuss" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 3:39pm

Sounds like round ligament pin, stretched becuase of the bubba growing! If it huts when you cough lying down this is exactly what I had.

Do mention it to your m/w if you are concerned though - always a good idea to get pain checked out :rolleyes:

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 3:50pm

sounds normal to me too - i get plenty of aches around there .. esp if i cough or sneeze or try to get up from a chair to quickly.

if ur worried - mention it to the m/w. :)

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 4:03pm

Me too! I sneezed in bed once and thought i had done some real damage, it is just senistive down there and tender. Call you MW to be sure though!

• "kaza123" started this thread

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Children: Connor 8, Freya 4, Harri and Rhys 3

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 6:12pm

Hi,

Its been a few weeks since my pain started its been intermittent up until know, for 4 days soild the pain around my pelvis has been bad :( :( The only way I can describe it is it feels like I have been doing the spilts for days and I have over streched my muscles/ligaments, getting up from a sitting postion becomes agony for the first few steps and getting out of bed is a complete nightmere. The pain gets no worse when I cough or sneeze any advise??

I have not seen my Midwife since 16 weeks (7 weeks ago) and not got next app til 12 June.

Karenxx

3 Baby Angels

Rene

Lone wolf

South Africa

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: one gorgeous boy

What's Up?
I have PMA
I'm Positive that
I am Mental
and I know I have Attitude

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 6:30pm

Karen: The first thought that popped into my mind was also round ligament pain. If you are worried and it is getting worse, call your midwife. In my opinion 9 weeks between visits (it will be more than that by 12 June) in the second trimester is pushing the limits a bit.
Hope it turns out to be nothing more than what we are all guessing at, but it will certainly help if you discuss this her...
Hugz

PCOS, hypothyroid - on thyroxine, aspirin and Met
Lap/Ovarian Drilling Oct 2005
DIUI X5 + 2 abandoned cycles (total 7 cycles)
:BFP: 22 March 2006 - Connor Born 24 November 2006 - unplanned c-section
At 3 and a half C finally gave up the boob!

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Wednesday, May 24th 2006, 8:03pm

My consultant told me to avoid any sneezing due to pains!
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 9:42am

Chilli - I did that too a couple of weeks back, really worried me and god it hurt!

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 1:45pm

I keep getting tenderness like af pains, normally when I'm sitting here at the desk. Have to keep altering my trousers!

Also getting loads of backache. I also think it's down to my body not being used to me taking it easy!!!

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 1:57pm

i am the same jen, i tend to lean forward so must be squashing something inside.
No back pain for me though.

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 2:04pm

gonna take a paracetamol. It's not really bad, just a tad uncomfortable

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 2:11pm

mine main just hurts a bit when i straighten up and take the first few steps - i dont remember it from my last pg though - i must be getting old !

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Thursday, May 25th 2006, 2:15pm

lol

I suffer from a bad back anyway so guessed I'd get it during pg. It's a small price to pay for the pleasure eh?

I knew I should have done my physio exercises!!!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE