You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "moomin05" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "moomin05" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Monday, May 8th 2006, 5:30am

Blooming?

Can you tell me when you all started to feel that you were blooming in the second trimester?

I am still feeling drained and still throwing up first thing in the morning. I seem to be sleeping for England at the moment!!!! Can't get enough sleep!!!!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, May 8th 2006, 6:18am

You poor thing being sick everyday is not nice at all. I didn't hit the blooming stage till I was around 21wks I suffered MS till then once that stopped I felt fantastic, really healthy. i hope it happens sooner for you xx

TheZooKeeper

Unregistered

Monday, May 8th 2006, 6:37am

Hi - quickly nipping back again!!

I started to feel a little better around 15 weeks. Can still fall asleep easily if I lie on the sofa! But I have noticed that I can't walk as far as I used to and get knackered easily.

I do feel brighter though, although there are some days when I just feel drained.

Reg: Feb 13th 2006

Monday, May 8th 2006, 7:29am

QUite frankly I dont feel any different to the first tri apart from now that Im off the steroids and progesterone I do sleep better and hopefully I wont keep putting weight on at the same rate. Still get really knackered days tho and headaches (tho not as bad)

Certinaly dont feel like im blooming tho many say I am (quite frankly its cos Ive put on so much weight and my face isnt so thin so I look healthier)

xxxxx

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Monday, May 8th 2006, 7:44am

I would love the bloomin blooming stage!!
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

Bagpuss

• "Bagpuss" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Monday, May 8th 2006, 8:44am

I haven't bloomed as such but I felt much better in myself & happier in my 3rd Tri - it all just came together for some reason.

For most it's the 2nd tri when youn get that burst of energy but I'm still waiting for mine :P

Reg: Feb 13th 2006

Monday, May 8th 2006, 8:47am

Yep...me too..still waiting

xxx

Monday, May 8th 2006, 10:42am

I had my burst of energy in the 3rd tri - felt like i could run a marathon! didn't though obviously! felt like that right up to about 2 wks before EDD - after that started swelling up like a baloon LOL

pirhanachomp

Unregistered

Monday, May 8th 2006, 11:06am

Hi hunny!

I'm afraid I didn't feel much better either!

There was a stage where I did feel better in myself, but still felt sick and very tiredm just not as bad!

If it gets too much for you do go to your GP or midwife and tell them how your feeling, they may be able to suggest something to help

Jessica x x

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Monday, May 8th 2006, 11:33am

Sorry your still being sick Moomin !

i think i got off quite lightly in the end - mine seemed to just stop around 13 weeks - just with the odd bout. i tried half a glass off wine - but was sick the next day - a lesson learnt ! .... i had a very smug dp that day who told me not to try.

as for Blooming - i wouldnt say so ! .. my skin looks a little brighter and my hair is ok - but that could be down to the good weather we have had the past few days (not including today) ... i seem to be less hungary now & get fuller quicker.

i am getting out of breathe walking up stairs - i take longer to walk to work and i cant seem to walk and talk at the same time with out doing an impression of a heavy breather !

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, May 8th 2006, 11:46am

Kizzy I got that early on, how do people still go to the gym during pg?? I have this stupid habit of running up the stairs 8o I don't know why?? I get to the top and have to lay down for a few minutes!

Monday, May 8th 2006, 12:11pm

how can u even attempt to run up the stairs !!! :D ....

Monday, May 8th 2006, 1:06pm

I dont think I ever had a burst of energy - I got 5 weeks left, maybe if my feet were not so swollen due to odeama I may feel better!!!

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Children: Connor 8, Freya 4, Harri and Rhys 3

Monday, May 8th 2006, 5:37pm

RE: Blooming?

Hi,

Its only been the past week that I have felt "Blooming" my m/s stopped at about 17 weeks, although I was sick once yesterday, but I have more energy and everyone says I look really well!!

Hope you feel blooming soon

Karenxx

3 Baby Angels

• "moomin05" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "moomin05" started this thread

Friday, May 12th 2006, 5:38am

Hurray the sickness seems to have passed, today is the 4th morning I have not thrown up!!!!!! Still very tired but can cope with that!!!!

Perhaps I will start to bloom soon, have started to balloon more!!!! Now got quite a bump!!!

Reg: Oct 1st 2005

Friday, May 12th 2006, 7:52am

Awww glad you are feeling better hun, don't forget to post a piccie of that bump soon!! xxx
Mum of 3 year old twins.
Had ICSI worked first time

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!

Torisen

Reg: Jan 1st 2006

Friday, May 12th 2006, 7:53am

Moomin, it is only after you have been poorly and not being able to do something or feeling shit that you appreciate how great being "normal" is!!!!
ICSI Jan 2006 - BFP
MC one twin at 6 weeks
DS born in Oct 2006
BF DS 10 months 3 weeks and 5 days
FET 11/07, ICSI 12/07 (ABANDONED), ICSI 2/08, IUI 5/08 - BFN
Clomid IUI 7/08 BFP MC a twin... again :(

Friday, May 12th 2006, 9:38am

Glad your feeling better Moomin !

feeling poorly all the time really does get you down and you do forget how it feels not to feel sick all day EVERY day !!!!

[zx070]

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE