You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "chickapea" started this thread

Reg: Jan 1st 2008

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 6:54pm

pain in thigh!

I have been having pains in my right thigh on and off for most of the day, and when i wee its horrific! i was in tears not long ago with it. i was wondering if it could be a uti but with it being in my thigh and my pee being normal amounts and colour i am not so sure, it may be my peeing position! i have also been getting siatic (sp) pain in my left cheek so could it be nerve pressure?
any ideas welcome!!!
Got a BFP! 16/10/08 Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "chickapea" (Jan 7th 2009, 6:55pm)

Reg: Jul 24th 2008

Children: 2 Daughters - we have been blessed!

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 8:58pm

Wish I could say waht it was, but I would think it was a trapped nerve - your best bet is to see a GP and see what they suggest, it may be that you're sitting or lying awkwardly and trapping a nerve.

Me 34 DH 29

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

1st IUI 9th Aug 08
BFP :smile:

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 9:09pm

I don't know either I'm afraid. As you say the fact that its in your thigh makes me think its not urine, but as its been so severe, I would speak to your GP or midwife.

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 9:39pm

As you're already experiencing sciatia maybe it's referred pain? Best chat with your GP or modwife then next time you're there.

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Friday, January 16th 2009, 9:08pm

hi i have got a constant pain in my left tigh like blood being cut off. havent got a clue wot it is!
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE