You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Welshbird

Megastar

• "Welshbird" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "Welshbird" started this thread

Reg: Mar 8th 2008

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 10:53am

Losing weight and Insmonia??

Ladies hi ...

Im only just pregnant - official test date is tomorrow, but on Monday clear blue said i was deffo pregnant :)

For the past few nights i havent been able to sleep - or eat!!! Ive lost at least 4lbs (if not more) since i have found out - ive been full of cold so my appitite has been zero ... i am trying to eat but just dont feel hungry ... am worried i mite be doing baby harm with not sleeping and losing weight???

Any tips on how to sleep ... and how to eat?????

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 11:04am

You won't do your baby any harm at all, the only one to suffer is you. Just eat what you can and try not to worry. At this stage baby will get everything s/he needs regardless of what you can manage.

Reg: Sep 16th 2008

Children: No children as yet - hopefully sometime soon!

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 12:40pm

Waw congratulations Bec knew you would do it! Had a positive feeling! I was eactly the same - off my food had o force myself to eat just a little. I absolutely love chocolate and inmy sisters wedding there was a chocolate fountain and just the look of it made me feel sick!

Now I am a bit better food ok - still off chocolate ind which must be a good thing for a chocoholic like me! I lost 5lb last week which considering i was trying to loose weight was good but i was a bit concerned and my mum keeps saying i have gota try to keep eating even if it is a small bit.

This week I am not so bad and have put on 1lb so I wouldnt worry about it but i can tottally understand. Since my scare of bleeding i have hardly been able to sleep too and i am yawning all day in work!

Hope you get well soon Bec and congratulations again!

becca x x x

Welshbird

Megastar

• "Welshbird" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "Welshbird" started this thread

Reg: Mar 8th 2008

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 1:22pm

Bec ... sorry going off the subject ... are u ok now???????? I knew u was bleeding but didnt realise it was still good news :) thats fantastic hun Xxxxxxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE