You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SarahV

Superstar

• "SarahV" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "SarahV" started this thread

Reg: Mar 3rd 2008

Children: One on the way, yippee

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:04pm

nausea

I haven't had morning sickness since I was 5.5 months. It seems to be coming back and I was just wondering if anyone else has had that in the third trimester... or whether it's something else?

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 12:17pm

RE: nausea

Sorry you are still suffering Sarah, must be miserable for you. I think, unfortunately, some women can suffer from sickness/nausea through their pg's.

There are some stomach bugs going round at the mo, so it may be something like that?

how are you feeling today?

xxx

<

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 12:20pm

Hi Sarah

I'm not quite in the third tri yet but mine has come back and it's quite miserable. Saying that, mine has only really gone for a few days at a time.

Do you feel unwell in any other ways?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Peppa

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 12:35pm

Mine went away by about 16 weeks but has come back recently too - i've read that it's normal for this happen towards the end!
Not very nice though hey? Hope it's not too bad.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 12:48pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Michelle
i've read that it's normal for this happen towards the end!

The END????!!!???

I'm nowhere near the end :snigger:

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

SarahV

Superstar

• "SarahV" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "SarahV" started this thread

Reg: Mar 3rd 2008

Children: One on the way, yippee

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 3:26pm

Thanks girls, I know, it's horrible to think it could go to the end!

I actually think I have tonsilitus, which I used to get a lot... am going to wait and see how I feel tomorrow and if it's still bad call up the doctor.

Appreciate all the advice! blowkiss

Mellissa

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 3:26pm

Hi. This is my first post on this site.
I am 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first baby and for the past few days have been in a complete haze.

I feel as though my vision has deteriorated, I feel dizzy and this morning I had severe vomiting.
I am constantly feeling sick today like my stomach has been squished up and its horrible.

I have also noticed that the top of my uterus is not as high as it was a couple of days ago yet have not had any worse aching 'underneath' just the normal constant ache of my muscles at the very top of my legs. Oh, but I have had an increased discharge.

Is all of this normal???

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mellissa" (Nov 18th 2008, 3:26pm)

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 3:37pm

Hi Mellissa. Welcome to FZ and the 3rd tri thread.

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too good. I think maybe it would be a good idea to give your midwife a ring this afternoon and tell her your symptoms. Although its probably nothing to worry about, your vision and dizziness could be signs of pre-eclampsia and its always best to get these things checked out.

Let us know how you get on.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 4:31pm

Hi Melissa

I agree with Jodie probablyto be concerned about Id give your midwife a ring just in case.

x

Oh and welcome to FZ and congratulations!! x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE