You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "cupcake" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 18th 2008

Children: 1 son from our first ICSI treatment in 2008.

Friday, November 7th 2008, 1:01pm

A little update from me to the April Angels!

:hello:
Hi Girls!!
Good to see so many of you still around here. With being busy at work and stuff I don't really get much of a chance to come on here, but I have been sneaking into your diaries from time to time to try and keep up!

A little update on me...
I'm doing well. Am now 31 and a half weeks pregnant. Little cupcake is due to arrive on January 6th and all seems fine so far.
Haven't had any major problems along the way really, a touch of sciatica, the usual back ache and sleeplessness, but nothing major.

The bump is getting heavier by the day and getting into work (and persevering through the day) is getting harder as time goes on! But I'm still here until around December 12th (ish) when I'll be almost 37 weeks. Little cupcake is extremely active and seems to like kicking me in the ribs throughout my working day. He/she also seems to appreciate my musical tastes!

I've joined a local aqua-natal class which is excellent. It's at the local pool every Thursday and I'm really enjoying it. It's nice to also meet a few expectant mum's there and have a chat.
We've also started our NCT classes just this week, they look to be quite good although she covered birth in the first session so I'm not quite sure what the next 6 weeks will be filled with! haha!!

Nursery is getting there, all painted and ready for stuff to go in. Most of the main stuff is either ordered or bought. I just can't wait to see it all set up now!

I really hope you girls are all doing well too... any chance of a mini update from you all on how things are??

blowkiss
Much love and luck for the coming months. Although I'm sure I'll be back before any of us have new arrivals. :D

2nd ICSI Nov 2010. :BFP:

1 previous successful IVF with ICSI (taken to blasto stage)
Resulting in my gorgeous son born 04.01.09

Setting out on a second IVF journey - Diary

SarahV

Superstar

• "SarahV" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 3rd 2008

Children: One on the way, yippee

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:03pm

Hey cupcake, you do sounds well! We started NCT last week, and she started with birth... I thought it was all a bit :scared: but guess I have to face up to how he's coming out sooner rather than later :snigger: Glad you've joined some classes, I've done the same with yoga and meeting some nice people. What part of london are you in by the way?

blowkiss

Reg: Apr 27th 2008

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 7:59pm

Hi Cupcake,

Pleased all is going well for you and baby cupcake. I'm due 7 days after you and also planning on working up until week 37 which will be Christmas Eve or the day before (depending on when they decide to close the office over Christmas.)

I know what you mean about the bump getting heavier - for me it seems like all of a sudden I'm much bigger and finding it less comfortable and get tired more easily.

You sound very organised - pleased that the nursery is coming along well.

Take care for now blowkiss
classybird :D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE