You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blondie" started this thread

Reg: Feb 28th 2007

Children: Not yet

Friday, October 17th 2008, 5:45pm

Pregnancy after loss chat

A place for those to talk about how they feel, any worries or joys or whatever you like.

x
TTC naturally, five miscarriages 2006-2009, Immune issues

BLONDIE'S IMMUNOLOGY DIARY

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 8:51am

I think this is a great idea. I didn't like to talk too much about it on the trimester threads as it scares the heck out of people who have no cause to think it will happen to them.

It's the main reason I started my diary so I could get it all out my system as I started panicking again - and didn't I have a lot to let out!

Mind you - I couldn't stop my diary now. It's for prosperity now!
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 9:22pm

I think this is a great idea too Blondie. This week is the equivalent to when I had my m/c last time so I'm doubly scared ... x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

Monday, October 20th 2008, 3:12pm

Thanks ladies, it was actually an idea from a few of us who felt that there needed to be a section for the reason that you specified Sueshe.

X

Reg: Mar 20th 2008

Children: none yet

Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 11:07am

Hi Blondie
What a great idea - its a little daunting to put a BFP on the pregnancy board when you are so nervous it might not stay.
:sticky: everyone.

Cose I gotta have FAITH
BFP - 17th April - MC 11.4 Weeks

Friday, October 31st 2008, 10:51am

Yes and its a place to come and air any worries or negative feelings linking to past losses.

x

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 6:48pm

Do you mind if I join you here? I don't feel brave enough for the pregnancy boards proper yet! I'm amazed and shocked to be pregnant again a year after loosing our first baby, and 5 1/2 years after starting TTC. It feels as though we have a very very very long way to go, but I'm really trying to make the most of each precious moment that I am pregnant ... in between panicked trips to the loo for yet another pant-check, and complaining that I've barely slept a wink since the miraculous BFP last Wednesday!
Annabel x
Beautiful baby boy born on 11th July 2009 after TTC 6 years!

Ros

Megastar

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 10:14pm

Congratulations Annabel, I know exactly how you must be feeling. I have everything crossed that you have a happy and healthy next 8 months (and beyond) x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 8:35am

Hi Annabelle

Lovely to have you here and congratulations!

Will send lots of babydust your way and keep everything crossed for you.

Hopefully a few more of us will join you soon but in the meantime we are all here for a chat anytime.

xx

Reg: Jul 3rd 2007

Children: on way :)

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 9:45am

Hi Bunny Girl
i know just how you feel with the frequent pant checking! i'm only just starting to calm down now after seeing an amazing heartbeat at my scan. fingers crossed for you and sending lots of sticky vibes!!
Sarah x

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
ICSI July 06 - BFP, m/c 5 weeks
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN
IVF Nov 07 - BFP, m/c 5 weeks
ICSI April 08 - BFP, m/c 5 weeks
ICSI Sept 08 with steroids - BFP, saw heartbeat at 5 weeks!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 11:05am

Hi Bunny Girl
Congratulations on your BFP and keeping everything crossed for you.
I totally understand where you are - I can't stop panty checking and all while trying to act normal and calm. Every litle twinge gets me going X(.
I feel a little safer on here to.
:hugs:

Cose I gotta have FAITH

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 4:53pm

Thanks so much Ros, Blondie, Sarah and Zimbalooba for the warm welcome!
I'm so envious of anyone who gets PG and thinks "I'm going to have a baby!" rather than being in the position where I'm relieved just to get through each day without anything seeming to go wrong!

Huge congrats to Sarah and Zimbalooba – I guess we just have to believe that it could actually work out this time!

I won't get a scan until I'm 12 or 13 weeks, which feels like light years away right now. Have you told anyone yet? We've only told our sisters, but I might tell my Mum tonight. I know she'll be thrilled and I'd like her to share my excitement for as long as she can. Might chicken out though.

Annabel x

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 6:47pm

I know its a bit late in the day to be posting here but just wanted to agree with you Bunny Girl, it would be lovely to have no concept of the fact that things do go wrong rather than constantly fretting.

x

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 9:14pm

Hi bunny girl
i've told close friends and family but as i'm on steroids and look the size of a small bungalow people are starting to notice! Dont think i'm going to be able to keep it up till 12 weeks, in maternity jeans already!!!!
Sx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Friday, November 7th 2008, 10:55am

I went through my 1st pregnancy in blissful ignorance (ok, I still checked underwear for 1st 12 weeks, but really was pretty relaxed) so when I had bleeding throughout 1st tri of 2nd pregnancy it hit me hard and then had 3 early m/c's before becoming pregnant this time so it took an awful long time before I could accept that I was actually pregnant ....the wait until the 1st scan is just agonising isn't it.....just want to wish all of you very happy, uneventful pregnancies as I know how anxious a time this is.x
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

Friday, November 14th 2008, 9:14am

Yay! We appear to have made it to 6 weeks! According to info on the internet our baby is the size of a baked bean with a hear the size of a sesame seed beating 150 times a minute. So exciting and yet it seems so teeny and fragile. I've had some really bad cramps on and off, but started feeling very very very queasy in the past week, so I guess that's a good sign. Two weeks until the midwife contacts me for the first appointment – come on little baby, we can do it xxx
How are you all doing?

Ros

Megastar

Friday, November 14th 2008, 9:26am

Congrats at getting to 6 wks! Feeling very very queasy is such a good sign, come on little bunny :)

Friday, November 14th 2008, 10:24am

Congrats on 6 weeks bunnygirl - as Ros says the queasyness is a really good sign although i'd be quite happy for mine to go now! Had another scan yesterday and couldn't believe how much baby had grown! I can start coming off the steroids in another week so pleased about that although my consultant said that the side efffects (moon face, weight gain, more hair - eek) may not go away until after the baby is born. Its a small price to pay though after everything we've been through. I'm starting to believe its actually happening now!!
Best of luck everyone for happy healthy pregnancies
Sarah xx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

Monday, November 17th 2008, 10:56am

Hey BunnyGirl
6 weeks thats fantastic sweetie.

I know what you mean about not having a scan till 12 weeks.
Last time I had my scan booked and everything looked good then I miscarried about 11.3 weeks - I was devastated. So this time we've decided not to tell a soul until we are 12 weeks and have had our scan to be sure everything is well.

I have been feeling terrible lately just feeling uncomfortable in my skin so saw my acupuncturist on Saturday and I almost feel human again - she could feel my pregnancy pulse it was really lovely.

Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone

Cose I gotta have FAITH

Sunday, November 23rd 2008, 5:25pm

Hi Ladies

Bunnygirl - congratulations on getting to 6 weeks! :D

Sarah - I can't believe you are at 12 weeks! OMG time has flown and I am happy to hear that you are nearly off the horrible steroids! The moon face is so worth it.

Zimbalooba - I can relate to you not telling anyone, it won't be long until your scan now and then you can tell the world :happy:

xxx

Monday, November 24th 2008, 8:13pm

Hey there

How's everyone doing? I'm still lurching between thinking things might just be ok this time and being certain everything has gone wrong ... and I'm usually a pretty stable person!

I saw my midwife today for booking in, and she was lovely. Made me feel a bit strange when she started talking about labour and birth plans, though. I really can't think any further ahead than my first scan. She reckons my appointment may well come through for Christmas Eve – I just hope it's good news!

Zimbalooba – hope you're feeling ok now? It's really hard, feeling like poo and not being able to tell anyone! We've told a few people – my Mum, his sister, my sisters, one work friend, his best friend and my yoga teacher (as I had to stop going when I found out). These are all people who we'd have to tell anyway if we loose the baby, and it does feel good to be able to chat to someone other than my poor long suffering OH.

I'm still feeling a bit queasy, not got my usual appetite and boobs are very sore ... utter panic stations every time I feel hungry or normal or I poke a boob and it doesn't hurt!

Massive congrats on the good scan Sarah! Did you post a pic somewhere? Must feel so good to finally be on the safer side of 12 weeks!

Mayo – I bet you're counting the days! Any signs yet of things happening?

Ros – sending you lots of :hugs: xxx

Bunny xxx

Monday, November 24th 2008, 9:53pm

Hi everyone!
well i can't believe it but into second trimester, think i'm in shock! Had the nuchal scan today which came back good after a heart stopping wait with a lot of very odd people in the waiting room (all the women looked about 16 and heavily pg) None of them had partners but random friends, mums etc. My DH was the only man there, thats Plymouth for you - wierd! :rolleyes:

Blondie - good luck for this month, i don't think anyone knows more about immunology than you! :smile:I'm very happy to be starting to come off the steroids, i'm down to 10mg tomorrow although have been getting bad headaches, do you know if this is a side effect?

Zimba - good news that you're feeling so bad, its a really good sign, you're close to 12 weeks now, everything is crossed for you xx

And Bunnygirl - nearly 8 weeks, thats fantastic! Not sure how i post a scan pic, i'm a bit crap at techno stuff. Would ask my DH but he thinks these websites are 'evil' and doesn't trust them! Dont even get him started on facebook which is the devil itself!
Anyway try and be calm people, i think i'ma bit calmer now, still having acupuncture which helps i think.

Sarah xx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

Tuesday, November 25th 2008, 11:31am

Hi Lovely ladies

Sarah honey congrats your into the 2nd trimester; totally amazing sweetie - looking so good.
Bunygirl - nearly 8 weeks, brilliant news, not long now
Blondie - hoping its your month sweetie

Still knicker checking all the time and any twinge gets me to the loo to have a look........ X( . I am feeling a little better; still completely exhausted and have no energy to focus at work..........boring.
Got my booking in appt next Tuesday so figners crossed; hoping I can get a scan appointment before I leave on 19th Dec for 3 weeks holiday ....... in the sunshine..... bring it on. 88)

xx

Cose I gotta have FAITH

Tuesday, November 25th 2008, 3:06pm

OOh Zimba 3 weeks of sun how lovely, where are you off to? I'm hoping to go away about the 27th dec for a couple of weeks although a bit nervous about flying, i guess i should be safe enough then?
Sx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

Wednesday, November 26th 2008, 1:18pm

Hi Girls

Sarah - I missed in your message above mine about your scan! Fantastic news, I bet you were so relieved, its really happening for you, am so pleased for you both :D Not too sure about the headaches, it could be a withdrawal or even your body detoxing the drugs out of your system. Make sure you drink plenty of water and take it easy xx

Zimbalooba - where are you going on holiday you lucky thing? hope its somewhere hot :D me and DH off to Edinburgh next weekend for our first wedding anniversary, its going to be bloody freezing. Best get out my sexy thermals!

Hi Bunnygirl - 8 weeks, well done. Time can drag in the first stage and I can relate to not thinking ahead. You made me laugh with the boob poking :snigger: I used to be like that, if it didn't hurt it would eventually from poking them so much! Keep positive.

Got everything crossed for all you ladies.

My TTC bit complicated at the moment, we hoped it would happen by now but it hasn't and may have to try IVIG prior and or get some clomid...I posted more in my diary in immunology but we will see what happens this month. I stopped taking all my vits and minerals two months ago, thought I would try without (what was I thinking) but back on them now so hoping they do the trick!

xx

Friday, November 28th 2008, 3:06pm

Hi Girls
Hope you all had a lovely week - TG its Friday...woohoo.

I am off to Zimbabwe on the 19th December (probably not the best place to go right now especially with an outbreak of Cholera but both mine and DH family live there) will be taking loads of antiseptic wipes and hand gel to keep the bugs away. It lovely and hot there now about 32C - so looking forward to just lying in the sun.....

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ..........
Big hugs

Cose I gotta have FAITH

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 12:25pm

Hi ladies!

I know this thread is very quiet but I think this is the best place for me for a few weeks. I think I'm in danger of dragging down the enthusiastic mood in the first tri chat :snigger: I don't mean to and it is lovely to see so many 'new BFP' ladies so excited but, well, fourth time round it just doesn't feel the same as it did the first time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually worried at the moment. Understandably I am checking for even the tiniest trace of blood whenever I go to the toilet, but I'm not panicking every time I feel a twinge or what might be a gush of fluid from down there. Sorry if that is TMI, but I think those of you reading this thread have experienced your body doing enough stuff to cope with it.

I do feel optimistic and calm. For me, the ttc part has always been much harder to cope with than the pg part, even with my m/c history (and my mum's - I can't forget that as I feel it has a part to play in my own thoughts). The fact that my recurrent m/c tests came back as clear has given me reassurance. I know that there may be other issues but I have honestly always felt that our problems have been embryos that had something wrong with them. There just hasn't been a pattern with the m/cs, you see. So, logically, this one has just as much chance of making it as any other.

But I can't be as excited as the first time I saw the second line. Back then I thought about being pg a lot of the time. For 2 years I had wanted to be pg so I was excited to be finally 'allowed' to consider things like a nursery, maternity clothes, when I would tell people, giving birth, breastfeeding, even names! I hope that doesn't sound superficial. Obviously I also imagined the nurturing and love I would feel for my baby but the practical thoughts are more tangible and easier to put into words.
I can't think in the same way as I did then. My innate self-preservation kicks in now and although I know I am pg, right now I don't know that I am having a baby. The two things just aren't the same in my world.

lunchtime now so I'll end there.....expect many ramblings from me in the coming weeks xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

compley

Megastar

• "compley" celebrates his birthday today

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:09pm

Jen, I remember reading that m/c can 'steal' the joy from pg, and it is something that has stuck with me. I think after a loss/losses, seeing a positive test brings many different emotions, it feels like there are still alot of hurdles, to overcome, before, the acknowledgement, that 'maybe things will be ok this time', and you can start to focus on starting to enjoy the pg.

I have a couple of friends, and we have discussed our m/c's, and how we felt in pg's we went onto have, and about being pg again, in the future, after recent losses, and we all agree that pg, after a loss/losses, well I'm not sure how to put it, but we all felt it was a 'different place' we found ourselves in. I feel, that is why a thread such as this, is such a good one, somewhere to get out all your feelings, worries and thoughts.

One of my friends, who had 3 mc's, said to me this week, that until she was sat in our 1st NCT class, she hadn't really allowed herself to acknowledge that she was actually going to have her baby.

Anyway, hope you don't mind me posting, and popping in here, to see how you are doing, and offer support, and a listening ear, whenever needed!

xxx

<

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 9:23am

Hi Jen
firstly congratulations on your BFP!
everything you said struck such a chord with me, especially the first pg when i too thought about nursery etc, i even drafted a speech to say at the christening to thank everyone who had helped me through IVF (little did i know then i'd do it another 5 times!!)
I dont think i've come to terms with being pg yet, people tell me i will when i can feel it moving around and i suppose to some extent that is true. I've now had a few scans and heard the heartbeat yet i feel a bit disconnected from it all which is very hard to admit to any of my friends. Even when i talk to them about morning sickness, cravings etc its like i'm talking about somebody else. Not sure if this even makes sense but its kind of how i feel. I suppose its self-preservation kicking in.
anyway, better get on and try and finish christmas shopping :happy:
fingers crossed for your little one sticking
Sarah xx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

JENSQUI

Megastar

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 12:58pm

thanks ladies, it is really nice to read your thoughts. Whilst I am sad that you know how I feel I am pleased that I don't sound like a loonie!

I understandwhat you mean about being disconnected Sarah. It is almost as if you are watching another person although that person is you. I really hope that if I have a successful scan around 12 weeks then I will feel more engaged with the pregnancy but I know I won't really be able to let go of that self-preservation until I have a baby in my arms.

I hate feeling that I am wishing my life away but I just can't wait for the next couple of weeks to go by....

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 1:22pm

hello presh :hugs:

im hearing everything you say and im nodding away at the screen. it took a long time for me to be excited after my 2 mc's even at my 20 week scan with H my sister was bouncing around excited and happy and i told her to stop it. i found myself saying 'we'll see' when ever anyone spoke about Hannah, i really envy anyone who is 'normal' and have babies without a care in the world. people who dont wish their lives away to get to the next scan, people who dont knicker watch/boob poke/get a doppler at the first possible oppertunity.... there really are people who dont do that! how odd is that?!
you are not a loonie, you are a wonderful person who deserves this so so much.
take your time and just know that we are here when you need to talk.

fz is that place to be when we are filled with all these emotions...:hugs:

lots of love

k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

chatterbox

Megastar

Reg: Nov 30th 2007

Children: Two heaven sent miracles!

Friday, December 19th 2008, 12:13pm

Hello there, can I join in please?

(thanks Jen for pointing me in this direction - and OMG congrats on your pg!!). I've only had one loss, but I was pg at exactly this time last year... So basically I'm petrified of EVERYTHING at the moment. Every twinge, every time I go to the loo, every bit of dampness, boobs aching enough, veiny enough... blah blah blah!

My first hurdle will be 6wk scan.

:x:

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr
peritoneal mesothelioma, cystectomy 97 & 00
peritonectomy, lost both tubes & most of left ovary Aug 07

Dec 07 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk
July 08 BFN
Dec 08 BFP b/ov m/c 9.6wk

July 09 BFN
Nov 09 BFP 2 x sacs 1 b/o 1 no hrtbt m/c 9.2wk
May10 BFP at 8+4 m/mc @10wk scan ERPC

Found: High NK cells, DQ Alpha match, LAD neg & PAI-1 pos...

NOV 2010 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :girl: born 25/8/11

OCT 2012 - Immune IVF at CARE Manchester
:BFP: [zx076] :boy: born 24/6/13

JENSQUI

Megastar

Friday, December 19th 2008, 12:31pm

lovely to see you Chatterbox! The paranoia is just hideous. I keep telling myself that every day without blood is a good day. I'm a regular middle of the night weeing person and usually I don't turn the bathroom light on but now I have to, just to check there is no blood when I wipe.

I did a spot of shopping after work yesterday and whilst paying for my wrapping paper started getting sharp pains in my lower right hand side.
I instantly became terror-stricken - it was a flashback to my first pregnancy when I was paying for a birthday card and felt what I can only describe as someone pinging an elastic band in my abdomen. 2 days after that I started bleeding and miscarried. I had been doing so well up until yesterday evening but I came home feeling desperately upset. Nothing could really lift my mood and, unsurprisingly, I had a bad dream about going for a scan. The dream was essentially a memory of my first baby scan when, at 8 weeks, it measured almost a week too small. In my naivety (back then, things are different now) I still thought it could be okay but it wasn't. The image of the little alien on the screen with the flickering heartbeat has haunted me ever since.
I'm terrified of going for a scan. I haven't called the EPU yet but will do next week - I wanted to get to 6 weeks first. Last time I was there I was told I would be able to have an early scan at 8+ weeks next time I was pregnant. Can't believe I'm such a frequent visitor!! Irony being that the company I work for sponsor the unit in Edinburgh so it is home from home for me, sitting on the same chairs and seeing the same logo as I do in the office.
Part of me doesn't want one. I don't want to get to 11+ weeks again and find that there is no baby but I am scared to my very core of being in that waiting room again. And I may not even reach 8 weeks.....

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

cookie

Superstar

Friday, December 19th 2008, 12:38pm

take it day by day hun, and if thats too hard take it an hour at a time. it is so bloody hard :sadface:, and the what ifs are just plain terrifying. get it all out in the open....you have supprted so many people on here...its time we supported you back

grouphug

lots of love and strength coming your way

k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Friday, December 19th 2008, 2:09pm

Hi Jen
sorry you're feeling down, will your hospital do a scan if you phone and beg? Thats basically what i did at 5 weeks, i had some bleeding and was about to jump the Tamar Bridge but amazingly the scan picked up a 'beating blob' and it helped to put my mind at rest (for a few days anyway). I've had funny wtinges for the last day, am praying the midwife can pick up a heartbeat on Monday
Hope everything is ok, lots of love
Sarahx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

JENSQUI

Megastar

Friday, December 19th 2008, 2:19pm

sadly not, hun - the EPU policy here with m/c history is a scan at 8+ weeks. After tomorrow I'll be away from Edinburgh visiting my dad (he had a stroke a few weeks ago) so even if they did say yes the earliest I could get one would be 7 weeks. tbh, I wouldn't feel reassured at this stage anyway. Whilst statistics aren't everything and I know it isn't a guarantee I do know that if all is well at 8 weeks then I have a much better chance of it being okay in the end rather than if all is well at 6 weeks. This is the reason the EPU would rather wait to scan at 8 weeks.
With my first two pregnancies, it is very likely that all would have looked ok at 6 weeks. I know I just ahve to grin and bear the next 2 weeks or so. It isn't too bad - not much time out of my life really to cope with the fears. Next week should go quickly, even if I am away from my partner :sadface:.

The twinges are probably just stretching aren't they? Hope your appt goes well on Monday xx

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

compley

Megastar

Friday, December 19th 2008, 4:12pm

:hugs: Jen and Chatterbox, I'm so sorry you are going through all these feelings, and worry, and though I wish no one had to go through them, I was nodding my head at so much of what you wrote, the early weeks, after mc, are very scary, and we are watching for every twinge, sign etc. (Jen, I did exactly the same as you, turning the light on, in the night, when I went to the loo, to check for blood etc).

Jen, I had lots of stretching pains, with H, very early on, I remember asking my GP about them, so sounds like this could well be the case for you.

I remember a saying that helped me, when I was pg with H, I would think 'right now, this minute, there is nothing/no reason, I should worry, that everything isn't going ok with this pg'...it helped me stay in the 'here and now', not worry too far ahead, and helped me through those first few weeks.

xxx

<

Friday, December 19th 2008, 7:43pm

Hi everyone

A bit of a fly-by-night post as I really need to get in the bath (tepid of course) and then make something to eat.

We had our first scan on Wednesday, and to my utter shock and utter joy, our little baby was alive and well! Have posted on the first tri board.

Thinking of you all and wishing you all the very very very best. I really thought I would relax if everything was ok at the scan but I'm back to worrying again already! The sheer sickening panic when something happens - a twinge, a cramp, a damp feeling down below - is just awful.

Lots of Love
Bunny x

chatterbox

Megastar

Friday, December 19th 2008, 8:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by compley
I remember a saying that helped me, when I was pg with H, I would think 'right now, this minute, there is nothing/no reason, I should worry, that everything isn't going ok with this pg'...it helped me stay in the 'here and now', not worry too far ahead, and helped me through those first few weeks.xxx

Well I've had a few AF type twinges this eve.. and a bit of brown discharge. very very light, I had to prod and poke to get at it... you know what paranoia makes you do! :whoops: So I'm finding the here an now a bit difficult. :sadface:

I had a bit of a bop at my works do and wonder if that did something? Did it cause the cramps, or did it force a bit of old blood out? But why would that happen.

I don't want to turn into a crazy lady!! X(

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr

July 08 BFN

July 09 BFN

JENSQUI

Megastar

Friday, December 19th 2008, 10:05pm

oh chatterbox....we've all done the searching for blood thing, please don't think you're crazy.
you must be terrified right now - it's a real heart in mouth moment when you see the brown.

thinkning of you and hoping you see no more x

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

chatterbox

Megastar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 9:30am

Well nothing so far this morning... (and I've been to the loo!).

Sorry for being such a nut ball! :innocent:

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr

July 08 BFN

July 09 BFN

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 9:32am

No apologising - its a very worrying time and we all understand.

Just glad everything has stopped.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

chatterbox

Megastar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 9:34am

How are YOU feeling sweetie? :x:

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr

July 08 BFN

July 09 BFN

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 9:41am

I'm ok thanks hunny- taking it one day at a time.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

chatterbox

Megastar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 9:50am

yep, that's the way to do it! xxx

Me 40 DH 35 TTC 10yr

July 08 BFN

July 09 BFN

cookie

Superstar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 9:58am

glad to hear it has stopped chatterbox.

love k xxx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 10:23am

so pleased to hear no more blood CB. My AF was due on the Tuesday and on the SUnday before when I was poking around a tiny blood clot came out but I've had no more since.

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

compley

Megastar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 11:53am

Glad to hear no more blood CB, and Jen, that you've had none since the Sun before your AF xxx

<

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 8:21pm

Hi Jen and CB
so glad to hear things have settled down, hang on in there for yours scan dates
hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend
Sx

36 yrs
1 yr clomid
FET March 07 - BFN
ICSI July 07 - BFN

[/url]

JENSQUI

Megastar

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 9:52am

How you doing CB?

I'm heading south today to spend the week with my parents. Really looking forward to seeing my dad again - was so sad saying goodbye to him in hospital last time that I can't wait to see him at home.
Only drawback is that I feel a little nervous being away from Al and my home whilst in these early stages. At least I know the EPU up here, should anything happen during the week. And my poor mum has enough to deal with right now without potentially having to look after me as well. Fingers crossed that all will still be the same next Sunday when I return and all that will have happened is that I am almost 7 weeks pg.

Still no symptoms but I know it is very early so not worried at the moment. Would like to experience something soon though, even if it is just feeling more tired!

BFP Jun 08 - early loss

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE