You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SusieWinwood" started this thread

Reg: Jul 4th 2006

Saturday, September 27th 2008, 8:09pm

My first post on the third Tri board!

WOW!

Its only seems a little while ago when I was saying I'd got our BFP on Easter Saturday! :D and here I am with 9 weeks and one day to go.

It's been a funny ol week with me being in hospital Tuesday morning for 4 hours and then back in agaoin Thursday for 3 due to high blood pressure. They've increased my meds so hopefully when I go back in on Monday my BP will have lowered. I'm sure I've white coat syndrome as its always been a lot lower at the GP's! The last thing I want is for the Cons to admit me as I'll go fruit loop in hospital! He won't let me go over my due date and has already said he'll start me off early.

I'm due a scan in 2 weeks then its decision time as to when and how i part with Bubba. I'm set against a C Section and want to try naturally. I do understand that the decision might be taken out of my hands if things go pear shaped nearer the time and I accept that.

I've had sore hands for a few days and it looks like Carpel Tunnel Syndrone and boy does it hurt! I feel like my hands are about to pop off! I'll mention it to the MW Monday see if she's any words of wisdom.

Susie x

Me 39+3 ok
DH 39 Azoospermia
3xDIUI all BFN
Plan B AI known donor, 4 x BFN :tears:
:BFP: 22 March 2008! happydance :sticky:please

Marlene

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Saturday, September 27th 2008, 9:50pm

Hi Susie

not long to go now hun,

The next 9 weeks will fly by

xx

Beautiful Daughter and gorgeous Son through adoption, my family now complete , 2009 started our journey and complete Oct 2012 ....

parteepartee

Reg: Oct 2nd 2007

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:23pm

Hiya S

Am in the same situation as you with the waiting to discover if its section time or not, so know what you mean, is a bummer but hey we have to go with whats best for baby dont we!!!

Fingers x'd your blood pressure chills out eh?
Cathie

Proud mum to Eric after 3 years TCC!!!

• "jane april" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: May 22nd 2006

Children: twin girls

Monday, September 29th 2008, 11:01am

Hi hun, fingers crossed your blood pressure behaves itself.

[zx015]
Me 35, DH 34
DH fine, me blocked tubes and adhesions
1st IVF BFN,December 06 tubal surgery,2nd IVF BFN,3rd IVF :BFP: TWINS
5 frosties
April 09 ectopic pregnancy

bab10 bab10
our babies are two pink frillies

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD