You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 28th 2007

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 5:45pm

Chilli

You are a special kind of woman..

Good luck

Metformin for 2 1/2 years
Clomid - 100mg for 6 cycles
Laparoscopy - 06 - normal
Feb 07 - unsuccessful IUI
May 07 - abandonded IUI - overstimulated
July 07 - IVF :BFP
15th April - my little miracle arrived

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 5:47pm

I second that, you are one special lady xxx

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 6:02pm

Glad you're feeling more positive today. The results for this kind of thing ought to be given out face to face by someone who can answer the questions you're likely to need answering.

Marlene

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 6:07pm

Chilli

I cant imagine what your throughts and feeling are at the moment . I am sure wiuth all your support network at home and in here you will decide whether to go ahead with test or not .

You are such good person. Good luck sweetie
x

Beautiful Daughter and gorgeous Son through adoption, my family now complete , 2009 started our journey and complete Oct 2012 ....

parteepartee

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, August 15th 2007, 6:29pm

:hugs:

k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 10:14am

Just had a call from the hospital asking why I don't want the amnio I told her why and she was really pleased- she went from being harsh as she was the other day to- "I totally agree with you, lovely chatting to you!"

Very odd woman :rolleyes:

Thank you again for your support and kind words means the world to me xx

cookie

Superstar

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 10:20am

she is a very odd lady ?(

it makes you wonder what happens to the people who get told the same as you who have no support or the means of finding out about their choices and the reliability of the tests....

im glad you have told her chilli,

:hugs:

love k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Reg: Feb 28th 2007

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 10:37am

Chilli

What a strange woman. :loony:

Metformin for 2 1/2 years
Clomid - 100mg for 6 cycles
Laparoscopy - 06 - normal
Feb 07 - unsuccessful IUI
May 07 - abandonded IUI - overstimulated
July 07 - IVF :BFP
15th April - my little miracle arrived

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 10:39am

glad to hear you're feeling more positive today x

Reg: Oct 17th 2006

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 6:45pm

Good to see you're feeling more with it today. The book I read says that bloods are a waste of time actually, so don't spend too much time worrying about it huny.

xxx
Anu

Me 32, DH 33
TTC since 2001
Left ovary removed and Lap 2 years later showed adhesions.
1st IVF NOV 06 - BFN.
2nd IVF APR 07 - :BFP:
TWINS!!!

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Saturday, August 18th 2007, 11:19pm

Oh Chilli, I've only just seen this. Big hugs to you. :hugs:

I think that if you know that you wouldn't do anything differently, then there's little reason to go to have an amnio as it's not going to change anything except your mental preparation for the future. Come to that, am I right in thinking that even an amnio doesn't have a *guaranteed* result, ie even then they can't say absolutely for sure?

I think what has happened now is possibly enough of a shock to prepare you for what could lie ahead, but you can have in mind too that it's still so very very unlikely. I'm trying to think of something that has 134 things in it and the closest I can come up with is the number of days in 4 months. If there are two people in the room both with birthdays in the same third of the year, what are the chances that they both have a birthday on *exactly* the same day? Very low. It doesn't even matter if their birthdays are on consecutive days, that wouldn't matter. It's so unlikely.

bigkiss
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D

Rufus

Star

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 9:57pm

Thinking of you Chilli. Glad you feel more positive, big hugs, Lesa xxx
Keep smiling :happy:

JoJo

Ace

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 10:11pm

hi chilli, sorry i thought i had allready posted a reply to you.

this test must cause so many people so much stress. ive known people who have had high risk have healthy babies and 1 lady who was told she was low risk have a baby with downs.

my point is that the triple test is a statistic whether a high or low risk it is still not a certainty.

i wouldnt have the test because i had allready decided that if i got high risk results, i wouldnt then have the amnio.

im not saying that you shouldnt be worried, just that the scan is more reassuring than the test.

Jo
x

• "SingingNun" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 8th 2006

Children: Rebecca, born 12th March 2008

Monday, August 20th 2007, 7:42am

I do feel for you Chilli. We've been thinking about it alot and think we have decided what to do ...

xxx Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Children: sophie 31/01/2008 and angels above

Monday, August 20th 2007, 11:08am

we got asked about this last week and the midwife at the hospital wrote in my notes our answer

as we said it wouldnt matter whatever the outcome she said then i wouldnt bother getting any done so wrote not to test me for it

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, August 20th 2007, 7:48pm

We only get offered a 12wk scan if we are having the test as they only measure the baby and the nuchal fold there is no other reason to have the 12wk scan according to the sonographer ?( the 20wk scan as Sun mentioned earlier is alot accurate and detailed.

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 10:42am

Amongst everything that has gone on in last few days (and thankfully all is ok with baby - will update my Diary in a minute) on Sunday we had a phone call to say we had come back with a high risk of Downs but Spina Bifida test was normal. She invited us for counselling the following day. I honestly didn't know what to expect at that apt so that was my reaction - shock. We knew we wouldn't do anything as we have known children who have DS and they live perfectly normal enriched lives and we knew we would cope. But I did recoil a bit because of the last couple of days having the pains and also my mum reacted really negatively and that upset me more. Also, we didn't know what hospital would say and thought they might persuade us to have an Amnio.

Monday: apt went very well with Emergency Clinic Midwife. Our result is 1:60. We told her all about our ttc history and why we didn't want an amnio and why if our baby had DS that would not be end of world. She thought our views were to be admired and said our baby was very lucky. She said there had only been 2 babies born with DS in the 5 years she had been there. 1 of those babies had a risk factor of 1:400 so you just can't go by the blood test. She said if there was anything wrong with baby after 20wk scan they refer you to the Fetal Medicine Unit but we are not too worried as on Friday night baby's heartbeat measured at 160 and last Monday (17/9) it was 145. In hindsight I would definitely not have it again - the worry you go through even if you know what you want to do is too much. It was far harder to deal with my mother's negativity than the actual result itself.

She arranged emergency scan to check to see if any signs of why I had got the pain Tuesday and the baby is doing great. Heartbeat good. Baby right size for dates and no reason why I had the abdonimal pains.

I agree with Bells - I think if they offered as matter of routine the Nuchal Scan instead of a 65% accuracy rate blood test parents would not be put through the worry. We thought we knew before the test results came back how we would feel but even hearing "you have a high risk of DS" can be a shock in itself!

xxx Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 11:38am

lorraine, im so sorry you have had all this worry,...i cant understand why the nuchal scan isnt offered to everyone, it would save so much heart ache. i was told by my mw that it doesnt matter what your odds are, if they come back as 1:20 or 1:2000 you you COULD be that 1. there are no guarentees but we will love our little ones no matter what.

sending you huge hugs :hugs:

love k xxx

Reg: Oct 7th 2005

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 12:12pm

lorraine - sorry to hear your worries. as I think I mentioned earlier, I would only have been offered bloods if the scan showed a problem at 20 weeks. strange how it is the other way around in the UK?

I completely understand your course of action - I/we would do the same - the pain of TTC is too much to worry about a no "perfect" (in the eyes of others) baby - any TTC'd baby is adorable and desparately wanted.

Your mum will come around to the idea - it's her generation & probably shock/surprise talking.

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 12:32pm

LORRAINE

sorry to hear of your worries, i hope your ok hun
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

ZIG

Ace

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Isabella Mae (ICSI No.3) and Ruby Olivia (natural)

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 1:16pm

Willow is spot on there - love is all that matters.

With my first pg I wouldn't have any of the tests as I felt that I was blessed to finally get pg, never mind any thing else. With this one I felt slightly differently, as it was a natural pg with my old eggs and dh's dodgy sperm (!), plus we now had a toddler to think about. We ummed and ahhhed for weeks before we had the nuchal scan which showed us to be low risk. In the car on the way home I said to dh "what would we have done if it was high risk?" - "not sure - probably nothing" and I agreed. You HAVE to ask yourselves (and it is a joint decision) "armed with this knowledge what do we do? Are the risks of an amnio/CVS worth it and what do we do if we are given positive results?"?

I know a young couple (late twenties) who were given a risk factor of 1:20 something, which was VERY high for their age etc. They went on to have a healthy little girl, Poppy, a few weeks ago.

Good luck Lorraine. Don't read too much into how your mum reacted. Everyone reacts differently when shocked or upset by something and she was obviously taken aback. Whatever happens, she will love your baby... her grandchild.

Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 1:52pm

I am sure mum will be ok in time. Alot has to do with what happened when I was born (hypothyroidism wasn't diagnosed til 2.5mths old and she had severe PND) and my brother. I think seeing/hearing our positivity will show her she has nothing to worry about.

Willow, Sunshine and Zig are so right - we will love our babies whatever. I can understand if you have one child already, that does change it a bit. But I am looking forward. Main thing is whether baby is all healthy on 20wk scan on 18th Oct. The signs point to that being a good result. Baby such a mover that I'm looking to when baby more active and start seeing legs/arms coming out of belly.

xxx Lorraine xxx

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Children: sophie 31/01/2008 and angels above

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 2:21pm

hi lorr
sorry to hear of results but im sure it wont matter in time to your mum as its still a very much wanted baby its just going to be extra special if its born with DS

keep strong and look forward to your next scan in a few weeks time as i am

dont forget to tell us the sex as will i :D

Reg: Sep 13th 2006

Children: One daughter

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 2:22pm

So sorry you've been put through all this worry . The replies here are really good so I hope they give you strength and good luck for the scan.
x
MC 1997, Ectopic 2006, Tubal infertility, 1st IVF :BFP: [zx098]

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Emilia44" (Sep 26th 2007, 2:26pm)

Reg: Oct 7th 2005

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 2:36pm

Lorraine - just to add. Friends of ours had all the scans, the blood test, the amnio... all said DS... they had a beautiful baby girl who was born healthy and "normal".

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 26th 2007, 3:39pm

Quoted

Originally posted by SingingNun
We thought we knew before the test results came back how we would feel but even hearing "you have a high risk of DS" can be a shock in itself!

xxx Lorraine xxx

You are not wrong Lorraine then you feel guilty for feeling so shocked!

I had my 20wk scan and found out even though we refused the amnio i should of been offered to come in to talk to a cons and have a scan with the cons present :rolleyes: which we never knew we could do we just were phoned one eveing and asked "what do you want to do?" lucky for us we have this site to rely on.

Anyway my 20 wk scan the sonographer was excellent, she made it clear that downs may not be detected but anmio wasn't just about whether the baby is downs or not, we were in there for ages as she really took her time and was really reassuring, our baby is showing no signs of downs or anything else from her calculations, her legs are really long, she is swallowing, and her heart is normal. But what will be will be. My friend the day before infact had just had an amnio and her baby is downs but the nucihal fold showed high risk not the bloods.

I hope everything is ok with your much longed for baby sorry you are going through this xx

• United Kingdom

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 7:45am

Quoted

Originally posted by Chilli

Quoted

Originally posted by SingingNun
We thought we knew before the test results came back how we would feel but even hearing "you have a high risk of DS" can be a shock in itself!

xxx Lorraine xxx

You are not wrong Lorraine then you feel guilty for feeling so shocked!

I had my 20wk scan and found out even though we refused the amnio i should of been offered to come in to talk to a cons and have a scan with the cons present :rolleyes: which we never knew we could do we just were phoned one eveing and asked "what do you want to do?" lucky for us we have this site to rely on.

I hope everything is ok with your much longed for baby sorry you are going through this xx

You are so right Chilli - it was such a shame that you didn't get chance to come in and discuss it. We are lucky that the hospital does that I think. Thank god for FZ! I am looking forward to the scan - I am not worried. This last few days has shown me our baby is a strong little one and I am just looking onwards and upwards. Sending:hugs:to you hun.

xxx Lorraine xxx

Flash

Reg: Jun 12th 2007

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 9:25pm

High Risk

Hi Ladies, haven't posted on here for a while but obviously keep an eye on what is going on.......... I got call from my MW this morning to say that I was high risk DS. Shocked and very upset about the result but as already said not sure why as I am 38yrs which put me up there straight away. Anyway the MW was matter of fact offered no help/advice other than for us to discuss our options and call her early next week!!!!! (Bedside manner highly not evident!)

She said that I was 1 in 210, looking at my text book age risk it should be 123. This cut off mark of 250 seems to be for everyone which I was slightly encouraged by as I thought I was not too far from that and that is taking in my age too. Having read loads about it (thankgod for FZ) its seems to be clear that the bloods can be inaccurate. The sonographer on Monday said at the scan that it looked ok so when the call came this morning it took me aback. Can I request another scan, what are my options, any ideas girls/experiences gladly received. Thanks
38yr first timer - ICSI
DP :heart: 45yr has two children from a previous marriage
D/R started 13th June 2007
Stims started 28th June 2007
E/C 12th July 2007 E/T 17th July 2007
Test Date 27th July 2007

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 9:30pm

Sorry to hear this Flash it is a massive shock isn't it? I would call your MW back and ask what your options are, I never knew I was able to see a consultant who would of carried out another scan and given us all the options and advise we needed. Lorriane was asked to go to the hospital to talk to somebody so I am sure thimust be the normal proceedure? Did she offer you an amnio?

good luck hun and let us know how you get on xx

Flash

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 9:48pm

Hey Chilli, thanks so much for replying......... Yes she said that she would not recommend the CVS test but consider the amnio. She didn't say anything about seeing someone for a chat/scan and obviously did not want to commit/say anything that I might hang on too, if you know what I mean. She did say that if you think that in a room of 210 people there will be 1 person that gives birth to a DS which made me think that was not too bad. Also having scanned the internet I now think that I have done pretty well to get to 210 considering my age. I'm not saying Chilli that I'm happy about it as I will have this nagging worry that I might give birth to a DS baby. In hindsight as some of the girls say I'm not sure I would have the blood test again, just stick to the scan. I have read about a regular blood test and this triple blood test, what would I of had? That makes a difference as well. Need to go back to the MW and really grill her. That makes me angry that she rang up dumped the news and then said discuss it and let me know. Not considering it sends us into a frenzie of worry.
38yr first timer - ICSI
Test Date 27th July 2007

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 9:54pm

It sounds very similar to my exoerience, very matter of a fact. I asked what each result was and she said the scan was fine 1:2500, my age, non smoker and weight was fine but the bloods showed signs, when I saw my MW I asked her to explain more to me and she mentioned that as I was taking metformin all be it had stopped a few weeks before that that could of been enough to change my hormones to show high risk.

Flash

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 10:03pm

Ummmm, will definately talk to her again. Spoke to the clinic and they said not to worry. I did ask if my drugs would of influenced the result and she said no. My DP read on a website that one of the factors that can influence the result is bleeding before the test. I started to bleed last Thursday, albeit old blood but that continued for 2 to 3 days with some clotting. The scan came up fine but you never know if something like that had an influence. Well Chilli, I feel better again tonight, thanks for the quick chat. Good luck with your pregnancy, I see that you are just over the half way mark, well done and thanks again..... xxx
38yr first timer - ICSI
Test Date 27th July 2007

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 10:29pm

No worries I hope everything works out ok for you xx

Rufus

Star

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Sunday, September 30th 2007, 8:00pm

HI girls, just to say I am thinking of you nad sorry you've had all this worry. Hope your wee longed for little ones bring you much joy xoxoxoxox
Keep smiling :happy:

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Monday, October 1st 2007, 7:41pm

I echo Rufus xx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

Reg: Feb 23rd 2007

Children: 1 Gorgeous little boy

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 2:13pm

** Nuchal Transcluency Scan & Down's bloods Questions **

Hi

I had my Nuchal Fold Scan on Wednesday and the Practitioner's first measurement was 2.7 but when my partner came in and she was scanning again she noticed that at a different point it was 3mm, she said we had to see the councelling midwife straight after the scan as 3mm is the cut off for the normal range.

I had my blood test and am now waiting for the combined results, I am 24 (as I know that all of this is factored in before I get my risk)

I am a little bit calmer about this then I was origionally, but am still really nervous, as I've only read about others people bloods being bad and then everything being fine but not the nuchal.

Has anyone had this before and gone on to have a low risk result/high risk?

I do realise that until I get the bloods back I am not going to be able to get anymore info, but any advise anyone has would be great

Sorry for the rambling and thanks for listening

Andrea xxx

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 2:20pm

Andrea, I'm off to PM you now lovely.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 2:27pm

Thanks Jodie, I read through your diary yesterday and am so glad everything is ok x

Missy

Superstar

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 3:22pm

Hi, I'm sorry I don't have any experience, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you are having this worry and I do hope everything turns out ok for you

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 3:33pm

Thanks Missy xx

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 3:46pm

Hi Andrea,
sorry to hear of this worry.
when do you get the blood results back hun?
xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 3:52pm

Hi Jensqui,

Thanks.

I should get them back on Wednesday, the hospital have got my partner's mobile number so they are going to call him if we are high risk .... it is going to be a long few days i think!!

x

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 3:58pm

oh that is a long time to wait - hope it goes as quickly as possible for you x

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Reg: Oct 2nd 2007

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 8:50pm

Oh darling,

What a worry for you - are you ok???? I have no advice to offer on this at all babes, am as new to this as you are, but would say at 24 my guess is the real risks are very low.

Do let me know how you are and call if you need any support

C
xxxx
Cathie

Proud mum to Eric after 3 years TCC!!!

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 9:57am

Well we got the call about 20mins ago and we are high risk - 1 in 217 (250 is the cut off for low risk)

We have an appointment this afternoon to discuss next steps ...... feeling numb

xxx

Missy

Superstar

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 10:01am

Oh Andrea, I have no idea what must be going through your head right now :(

They are more than likely going to suggest an amnio, and that will mean another wait for results, so you must stay strong and positive. Easy for me to say I know, but I'm sure whatever the results say you will get through this. :hugs:

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 10:02am

Thinking of you Andrea xxx

<

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 10:05am

Andrea :hugs:

So sorry to hear this - I hope they can help you understand the results this afternoon.

Thinking of you and A

xxxx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 10:56am

Andrea

Hope you get some more clearer answers today at the hospital. x

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 11:03am

Thank you girls :hugs: i really appreciate your messages

I will let you know how it goes this afternoon. I am going to be strong for our LO and Ali (my other half) and stay positive for the appointment this afternoon!! we have got this far, we just have a few more hurdles to get through xx

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE