You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Peppa

• "Peppa" started this thread

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 10:52am

Itching all over

I'm a bit worried about what is going on here, i was up until 3am with crazy itching all over my body and it's here again this morning. It's driving me mad and is just uncontrollable :bawl:

I did a search on here and found this:
Severe itching
Mild itching is very common in pregnancy due to the increased blood supply to your skin, and the stretching of your skin over your ever-growing bump. However, any itching which is severe should be checked by your GP or midwife as soon as possible, as it could be a sign of something more serious. Obstetric cholestasis, for example, is an uncommon condition which affects the liver, and can have serious affects on you and your baby.

I've read about OC and am i right in thinking that this only comes on in the 3rd tri? If so, it's not that (which is a relief.)
I've had this kind of itching before when i was hypertyroid but i was tested for that just three weeks ago and it was fine.

Anyone else had this? Any ideas?
Will obviously go see my GP first thing in the morning but i'm going crazy here, i can't do anything :hairout

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Reg: May 20th 2007

Children: 1 beautiful wee girl

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 11:38am

I have no idea why you would be itching just wanted to say for a bit of relief try a cool bath or shower and maybe get some calamine lotion to dab on until you can get to the docs. Or if your realy worried try phoning nhs 24 hope it clears soon x

Mummy to a beautiful little lady

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 11:52am

Just had a shower and was even itching whilst in there! It's definately an internal problem i.e - something in my blood stream as i'm literally itching everywhere, even right up my nose and in all the nooks and crannies :innocent: and my scalp is going to be raw if i don't stop scratching it soon X(

That's good advice about NHS direct actually - will give them a call now. I've never managed to speak to them without yet without them telling me to go to A&E though, it seems to be in their script :snigger:
Lets see what they say, might help.

Thanks so much for your help Milner. xx

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 12:06pm

Well, called NHS direct :rolleyes:
Explained the problem and was asked "is the rash related to the pregnancy do you think?" How am i supposed to know? X(
Then went through a list of set questions that was clearly trying to identify if i was about to keal over :snigger:

Anyway, nurse going to ring me back - in three to four hours, now that we have established that i will still be alive then!!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 12:58pm

I know it looks like i'm talking to myself (although, why not i say :snigger: ) but just wanted to update this for people who find this using the search facility in the future.
Had two calls since that last update less than an hour ago. Firstly a nurse called and was very nice indeed and went through all the symptoms of Obstetric cholestasis (she didn't say that's what she was doing but it was obvious) by asking about my urine and skin tone and whites of the eyes to see if anything was yellow that shouldn't be. Well my urine has been darker so i mentioned this.
She also asked about my thyroid and how long i had been off the meds and if this was the same as the itching i get with that (which it is, exactly the same.)

Anyway, she said she would get some more advise and call me back. Spoke to a doctor who was worse than useless but anyway he said to see my GP first thing in the morning - which i was going to do anyway.

So seems i will be having blood tests tomorrow for Thyroid function and OC.
Will update when i have results.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Reg: May 20th 2007

Children: 1 beautiful wee girl

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:01pm

3 to 4 hours is a joke, if it gets any worse phone them back and tell them hope it clears soon though

Mummy to a beautiful little lady

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:02pm

ooooo that sounds very uncomfy.

do you not have an out of hours doctors near you?

i do know itching in pg can be very common though- but if its severe defo get it checked out.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 2 Dec 08 (ES) -I'm a mummy Kaynan arrived 19.8.09! :heart:
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(
ICSI 4 (ES) -:BFP: 1.7.11 Cobi arrived 09.03.12 [zx160]
Egg donation Aug 2012 BFN for recipient- gutted
Egg donation Dec 2012 Recipient :BFP:
Egg donation 27.05.2013- not great - please pray for the recipient :dust:

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:09pm

Oh believe me Gem - it's severe alright! It was the out of hours doc that i spoke to and he was useless (well i was disturbing his sunday after all) and told me to put some E45 on it - so i said "what? all over my body, up my nose, in my ears, up my bottom and in my lady bits?" :snigger: He didn't answer that and just said see your gp in the morning. Sorry but that doctor is an idiot - i could give better advice than that! :cross:

Anyway, things to take my mind off it ?( few games of word twist then possibly bit of shopping if i can bear to go out, it will probably help to get out actually.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:11pm

lmao up your lady bits.

well if the shower didn't work I doubt much will work.

Has it only just started?

If it gets really bad I would lay it on thick and go to the hospital.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:19pm

It came on yesterday afternoon but it wasn't that bad until about midnight when it just got unbearable and i couldn't get to sleep. Eventually i managed a few hours sleep but woke up itching again.

Exactly though - nothing will ease it, so for a doctor to tell me to put cream on it is just stupid!
I can go to my GP at 8am in the morning so if i can take my mind off it today i can hold out until then. Will take him a nice sample of my urine and get some bloods done.

Feels like i've got flees rotf i haven't by the way :snigger:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:36pm

Oh Michelle that sounds dreadful!

I'm very pleased to hear that you've had some advice from NHS Direct but I would give your maternity unit a call and speak to a midwife who may suggest that you pop in to be looked at today.

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:01pm

Ok Bells, i will do that now as it's driving me insane!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:18pm

Left a message, doesn't seem to be anyone there ?(

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Reg: Nov 24th 2007

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:24pm

Just read your post Michelle - posted in your diary too but my idea about increased blood flow obviously doesn't explain this severe itching.

Have you got a mobile number for the midwife. Or is it a bit rude to ring them on a sunday. Hmmm. ?( Sounds like an absolute nightmare though. Let us know how you get on though, :hugs:
Me 30 DH 32
TTC since Aug 06.
Tried Clomid & FSH.
June 08 Shock :BFP:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "little_em" (Aug 10th 2008, 2:24pm)

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:27pm

Did you ring the ward chuck?

I don't know how it works where you are. Here there's one ward and one number that we ring if there's a problem in pregnancy (pain, bleeding, a complication) and it's also the number you ring when you go into labour. If that's the case where you are then the midwives might be with labouring or poorly women...

If nobody calls you back in a bit then try them again

x

Reg: Aug 28th 2007

Children: One due in Jan, 10.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:39pm

Hi michelle, I hope itching is getting better. I agree with you, you should go and get bloods done for Cholestasis as it is a serious condition. Itching is the main complaint of it. I dont think cream would help if it is due to cholestasis. I hope blood results are normal for you. Here is some interesting info on cholestasis incase you want to read.
**Admin/Moderator note - This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityZone.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external internet sites** http://www.rcog.org.uk/resources/public/…sis_pi0407a.pdf
I hope I havent made you more anxious by my post. Take care.

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:47pm

Thanks ladies
Bells - i have several numbers in the booklet the midwife gave me and was told to ring the community midwives with any problems but there doesn't seem to anyone there, so i wonder if that's monday to friday?
I have the number of the delivery suite but it says to call if in labour or for emergencies only - i'm a bit scared to ring them, what do you think?

Wonder if i should just go up there ?(
Regretting packing my dh off to work now :sadface: i could really do with him being here today.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Peppa" (Aug 10th 2008, 2:47pm)

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:53pm

There will be an antenatal ward somewhere near the delivery suite to look after women who are having problems or who are in early labour. I would give them a ring and say that you weren't sure who to ring but that you've been really really itchy since yesterday, that's it's driving you insane and that you were going to wait to see your GP tomorrow but that you're worried sick and beside yourself with the scratching and can they advise you.

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 2:59pm

Michelle, you should have an antenatal triage unit, ring the main hospital switchboard and ask to be put through. Never, ever feel afraid to ring someone and ask for help, and never doubt something you are experiencing as 'not important enough'. I know someone who had OC in the last 8 weeks of her pregnancy and she described it as a tingling under the skin, not disimilar to pins and needles. When I was recently admitted to the mat ward there was a lady who had been admitted with itching. It had started at 16 weeks and stayed with her through the pregnancy although it was not OC, it was hormone related. She had scratched herself red raw, anti imflammatory drugs like piriton were given and brought little relief.

Get on the phone hun

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 3:05pm

Blimey that was scarey :scared:
I called that number and was very polite and i explained it really briefly and was told that they are very busy today and that i should call the community midwives tomorrow :sadface:
I understand that if they have lots of women in labour and needing attention then that's what's important right now - but surely they could have said that a midwife would call me back when less busy?

All i can say is - hope my baby doesn't decide to arrive on a Sunday, i wouldn't want to inconvienience anyone :cross:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 3:09pm

Oh Missy - do you know what? That really helped, thank you hun blowkiss i have been wondering if it could just be hormone related but all i see when i look it up in the books and online is bad news and i've been worried sick. That did did put my mind at rest a little to know that it might not be something serious.

Wonder if i should try that antinatal triage unit then? Can't hurt to ring the main number and ask can it?

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Ros

Megastar

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: twin girls thanks to PGD!

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 3:22pm

hi Mich, just seen your post. You poor thing - does lying in the bath help at all?
I think you should definitely try EVERY phone number you have and just be persistent with them. I don't want you all red raw from scratching please.
Keep us updated - I hope it calms down soon - and you need to find out what it is incase it comes back again over the next few months x

After 5 years of endo surgery, clomid, 2 x MM/C, 2 x ICSI cycles and 1 PGD cycle,
beautiful twin girls born 8th Feb 2010, we are so grateful

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 3:39pm

Right well i finally got through to a nice midwife in triage who said that it is VERY unlikely to be anything serious at this stage of pregnancy and that my options were to either see my GP tomorrow or go up to A&E and then be seen by a midwife today but that as it doesn't sound like an emergency, i would be made to wait.

I keep being asked if i've changed my washing powder - is that the standard question for itching? :snigger:

I'm going to stick a dvd on and see if i can take my mind off it (and sit on my hands) to stop me scratching so much. If it gets worse i'm off to A&E for sure though.

Thanks for all the help today ladies - you lot are brilliant, i would have driven myself mad with worry otherwise.
grouphug

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 3:45pm

Glad you've been reassured Michelle!!

The first question I usually ask when someone mentions itchy skin is about washing powder :snigger: Biological powder was the reason my daughter scratched until she had skin under her fingernails and blood running down her leg.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 4:00pm

Oh Michelle, I'm glad you finally got through to someone who would at least talk to you! sending you :hugs: and I hope it gets sorted tomorrow. I know its easier said than done but try not to scratch - I have eczema and once I start scratching I can't stop, although as I said, ignoring it is easier said than done!

Take care hun, blowkiss

xXx
Me 30 DH 32
TTC since Aug 06.
Tried Clomid & FSH.

Reg: Apr 18th 2008

Children: one 5yr old boy

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 4:54pm

jut read your problem. i had severe itching in my pregnancy. even though it was in the last trimester. I really nkow how your feeling. mine seemed worse at night or when i got warm. The hospital and doctors were useless to be honest. They gave me piriton,checked for obstetric cholestasis etc etc and kept me in overnight once. They didnt have a clue. The horible thing is that I still had it for 4 months AFTER i gave birth. They still didnt know what was causing it and never found out. They treated me for scabies!! (cheeky!!) I was going to try a herbalist or something if i ever had another baby (which obvoiusly I havent as i'm on here!) good luck, let me know if you manage to find he root of the cause. try cold compresses (even though it makes the baby jump about) thats the only thing that helped. xx
Carly xx

TTC...3.5yrs
10/04/06 BFP
26/06/06 M/C
22/02/08 DH 1st SA (room for improvenment)
13/03/08 Progesterone bloods done (fine)
24/06/08 Hycosy (all ok)
24/06/08 DH 2nd SA (room for improvement)

Reg: Mar 27th 2008

Children: 2 embies onboard and Mummy to 5 frosties.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 7:39pm

Sorry you've been suffering with this hun, sounds awful! Glad your mind is at rest abit now. Lets hope the itching eases off and that your results come back fine an dandy.
bigkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Peppa

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 7:50pm

The itching did ease a little and i almost managed to take my mind off it for a couple of hours this afternoon! It seems to be flaring up again now though.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Reg: Oct 2nd 2007

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 8:55pm

Poor old you, made me feel itchy just reading this!! Am guessing you're just waiting till the gP opens tomorrow, so good luck getting through the night!!!

C
xx
Cathie

Proud mum to Eric after 3 years TCC!!!

Reg: Feb 4th 2007

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 9:08pm

Glad that the itching has eased.

I had cholestastis in pregnancy and my itching was in hands and feet and was worse during night and when i was hot. I had symptoms early on in pregnancy but had blood test and all was fine then the itching continued but they only gave me another blood test in my 3rd tri towards the end (my midwife left on maternity and they never asigned me another), lucky i had another test cos my tests results came back really high and i had to be induced.

Take care and i'm sure everything will be fine :smile: :smile:

If you have any questions feel free to pm me :smile: :smile:

xxx

Me 28 DH 29
TTC 4 1/2 yrs
MC 2004 7wks MC 2005 11 wks
ICSI Dec 2006
Cancelled after EC:high risk OHSS
11 Frosties
Nat Fet March 07 BFN
7 Frosties :)
Med Fet May 07 BFP
VERY SHOCKING NAT BFP MAY 09

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, August 11th 2008, 8:26am

Hi,

Hope the itching is feeling better today.

Hoepefully your doctor will be more use than the one yesterday.

Let us know once you been the doctors.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Monday, August 11th 2008, 9:43am

Morning Michelle - let us know how you get on today. x
Me 30 DH 32
TTC since Aug 06.
Tried Clomid & FSH.

Peppa

Monday, August 11th 2008, 11:23am

Itching was bad again this morning but i went to my GP and he was brilliant as usual. He was a little worried about OC (although he said it was early for this) and also a couple of things that it could be, he suggested that it was almost certainly pregnancy related and thought it was so funny that the on call doc yesterday told me to put e45 on it!!

Anyway, he sent me along for some blood tests - liver function, thyroid function, ferratin (to do with iron) and three other things that i can't remember!
He also questioned why i'm not being seen by a proper endo specialist during my pregnancy but instead had been 'fobbed off' (as he put it) with an obs and gynae person. So he said he would call the hospital for me and get me seen by a specialist.
Blood test results should be back tomorrow, if not it will be wednesday and the gp will ring me with the results and to let me know what progress was made by his phone call.

In the meantime, nothing much i can do about it really. He suggested in a round about way that i could try some antihistamines but without making it sound like he was recommending it :snigger:
Think i will just sit on my hands again today and try not to scratch - i just hope that the results give an answer to it and hopefully a simple one with a solution!

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Peppa" (Aug 11th 2008, 11:24am)

Reg: Oct 2nd 2007

Monday, August 11th 2008, 5:35pm

What a fabby chap your GP is, and hope results show an increased need for chocolate icecream on the NHS?????

Keep not scratching!

C
xx
Cathie

Proud mum to Eric after 3 years TCC!!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 21st 2007

Children: 2

Monday, August 11th 2008, 6:08pm

i hope you aren't worrying so much now you have seen your gp? hope you get results back asap so they can help you get rid of the itching.

have you tried a cool shower?

sure you have tried everything!

Icsi Oct 07 BFP 25th Nov - miscarried @ 7 weeks
Icsi April 08 BFP May 23rd
15th Jan 09 - Gave birth to 2 beautiful girls!

Peppa

Monday, August 11th 2008, 6:17pm

Now chocolate ice cream on the NHS, that would be good :snigger:

No i'm not as worried as i was yesterday Zoe. My GP is great and really put my mind at rest - despite testing for a number things he did say that whatever the outcome, it can and will be treated.
Itching like mad again this evening, especially in all the hot places like in my ears. Would it be silly to put ice cubes in my ears? Mmm, yes i guess it would :snigger:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Monday, August 11th 2008, 7:10pm

So glad your Gp sorted you out and was better than the crap one last night.

Hopefully the blood tests will come back ok but shed some light on the situation.

I think chocolate ice cream is a good idea- and seeing as you itching I think ryan feeding it to you will take your mind off things :snigger:

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Monday, August 11th 2008, 8:43pm

Hey, the itching must be driving you crazy. Thank goodness you have such a lovely GP. Hope the blood test results come back soon and they get something sorted for you.x
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 10:58am

Oatmeal baths can be really uselful for itching hun. People use them for kids with excema to stop them scratching. You put a muslin bag full of porridge oats into a warm bath and let the oats seep into the water. It makes a cloudy sort of colour. You then get in and it should help to soothe the itching. I can't remember what ingredient makes it so soothing, but apparently it works. Might be worth a go. Hope the nasty itching goes away soon for you.
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrs_smiff" (Aug 12th 2008, 10:58am)

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 12:51pm

I second the above suggestion from mrs smiff as I did this for my eldest when he had excema flare up one winter...was recommended to me by herbalist...worked a treat on my hands too. I didn't have tights/muslin to put the porridge oats in and put it directly into the bath the 1st time I tried it and you can imagine the mess I had to clear up afterwards :snigger:
Mayo

baby boy born Aug. '03
baby boy born April '06
m/c June '07 at 5w
m/c Oct '07 at 6w
m/c Dec '07 at 4w 4d
baby boy born Dec '08
m/c March '10 at 6w

Peppa

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 9:34pm

That sounds like a good idea actually so think i will try that tomorrow. Could i use an old sock do you think?

Didn't get the results today but did have an anti-natal appointment and they tested for all the same things again - so i should have one lot of results tomorrow and an identical set the next day :snigger:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

What's Up?

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 7:45am

Hope you get the bloods back today hun and the itching has eased.x

ICSI 1 Apr 08-m/c 9.5.8
FETJul 08-BFN
ICSI 3 Dec 10 (ES) -BFN
FET Mar 11- BFP- M/C ;(

Peppa

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 12:49pm

No itching at all so far today and the tests all came back clear! My GP is ringing me back later but we think that we may have found the cause - PRAWNS!

I love prawns and used to eat loads but really went off them during morning sickness. Then on Friday for the first time in months i bought some prawns and now i come to think of it, it was shortly after eating these that the itching started. I also got two bags of prawn crakers, which over Sat - Mon i munched my way through without even thinking. Didn't have any yesterday although itched for most of the day and now today - nothing.

Coincidence?? I think not!

So waiting for doctor to ring back to discuss this.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 12:56pm

no more prawns for you then ey? glad you have a clue to what it is....

did you put ice cubes in yr ears??? :innocent: :D

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Peppa

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 12:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by willow
did you put ice cubes in yr ears??? :innocent: :D

Nah - my dh thought it was a silly idea! It would have made too much mess :snigger:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 1:14pm

:laugh:

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Peppa

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 1:35pm

Looks like i spoke too soon about the prawns :rolleyes:

Itching is back :sadface:
I put the heating on a while ago as i was freezing before - think it's better when i'm cold.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 1:37pm

mmmmmm have you got a rash?

Peppa

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 1:43pm

Nope - no rash. It's itching so bad again now and in my ears and my bottom is the worst :O

Think i might try that oat bath now and turn the heating off. Hope doctor has some answers.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 1:58pm

i thought youd found the cause with the prawns :sadface: hope the oatmeal bath helps...will pop in later to see how youre getting on.

k xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE