You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sueshe" started this thread

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 5:48pm

Infection?

Hello Ladies, I need your help.

Is it possible to have an infection in your uterus? I expected cramps and many things when I leanred I was BFP but sore?

I don't have water infection but if I had to visualise my cervix and uterus I would say it was red raw. I've had cramping like crazy on sumday and monday but nothing out of the ordinary over the last few days. I do still get cramps but just the kind we were warned about. There is no extra discharge or smell or anything.

I tried to ring my clinic but they've gone home. What do you think? Is this normal 1st trimester stuff?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 6:49pm

Hi hon, do you have a local EPU ( early pregnacy unit ) you can call, they may be able to help.
I'm sure it's nothing but they could put your mind at rest.
Emy

:xxx3:

lulu27

• "lulu27" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 11th 2006

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 7:07pm

Hi could it be just a result of your icsi treatment all your bit's just trying to calm down??? If you are worried I would give the hospital a call xxx

Reg: Jan 15th 2008

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:08pm

Sue, its worth getting checked. A visit to GP will help to rule out urine infection .

ICSI May 2008 - BFN
1st August- :BFP: (natural)

Baby Girl born on 04/04/2009

Peppa

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:16pm

Hi Sueshe
It is possible to have an infection in your uterus, especially after ET (didn't they give you anti-biotics during or after?) It doesn't sound that serious though, it might be a uti - i had one and the only symptom really was tummy cramps that got worse after i peed!
Pop along to your gp tomorrow with some pee in a bottle and get it checked out.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

donz

• "donz" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 28th 2008

Children: Been blessed twice, Im so lucky!

Sunday, September 14th 2008, 3:21pm

How did you get on Sueshe?

I had a sore tummy for a couple of weeks but seems to have gone now. I just thought it was everything stretching!

34 DH 31
TTC 5yrs
1 x IVF BFN
1 x FET BFN
3 x Clomid BFN
2 x I.U.I BFN

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE