You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "anita77" started this thread

Reg: Jan 15th 2008

Monday, August 4th 2008, 8:22am

cervical mucus (sorry TMI)

Can anyone help me?? I got a complete shcok natural BFP on last friday. Still cant believe that it happened. As I had miscarriage before, I cant keep still and spending hours and hours in internet. I am glad to say that I have got most of the early pregnancy symptoms specified in web sites. However, I read that the cervical mucus will increase but mine hasn't. Not feeling 'wet' down there. Get some discharge just after a bowel motion, on the tissues (sorry TMI). Is this normal?

ICSI May 2008 - BFN
1st August- :BFP: (natural)

Baby Girl born on 04/04/2009

ravan

Star

Reg: Aug 19th 2007

Monday, August 4th 2008, 9:04am

anita,thats normal,or at least it was for me...after bowel movement...on tissue.Its only recently that I have noticed more. :D
me 37 dh 47
ds1 5/1/94
Tx since '96
3 frech isci-1 bfp(sam)
3 fet blast-1 bfp-ectopic
BFP 17/8/08
Sam born 25/3/09
1 more go at CRGW

• "anita77" started this thread

Reg: Jan 15th 2008

Monday, August 4th 2008, 10:17am

Thanks Ravan. So I can expect more in the next few weeks !!! :D

ICSI May 2008 - BFN
1st August- :BFP: (natural)

Baby Girl born on 04/04/2009

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, August 4th 2008, 3:36pm

I bet 99% of pregnant women don't even know what cervical mucus is or notice if they have it. I'd had two children before I found this site and the term was completely new to me.

As with most symptoms of pregnancy you might have some, all or none so if you don't notice any increase in discharge then please don't take that to mean anything. I know that you will probably cling to anything that confirms your newly pregnant state but the range of reported and expected symptoms are sooooo wide that you'll drive yourself bonkers if you look out for all of them.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE