You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jojojo28

• "jojojo28" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: One of each

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 10:11am

sickness ?

Hi Ladies,
Can I ask some advice, I am almost 9 weeks and have been so sick for the last three weeks but it seems to have subsided the last two days. I had a scan Fri and all was fine, bub was wriggling and heart was beating away. I still have sore boobs but from what I have read nausia should stay til 12 weeks,
Thanks for any advice
Jojox
high FSH,adhesions,motility, girl 09, boy 2010 complete! no it wasn't, boy #2 born Sept 13. Mum to 3 natural miracles

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 5:46pm

Hi Jo

If all was well on the scan then I wouldn't worry. Symptoms can fluctuate, especially nausea and sickness. See this thread for example fluctuating symptoms?

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

jojojo28

• "jojojo28" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: One of each

Monday, July 28th 2008, 7:04pm

Thanks Bubble, i spoke too soon, it's back now and I wish it was gone again... :rolleyes:
Jox
high FSH,adhesions,motility, girl 09, boy 2010 complete! no it wasn't, boy #2 born Sept 13. Mum to 3 natural miracles

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, July 28th 2008, 7:20pm

A day off from it sounds like bliss!

Come and join in the chat in the first tri thread here FIRST TRIMESTER CHAT

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE