You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "LadyLuck" started this thread

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 3:44pm

Maternity belt

I am looking to buy a bump support belt on Ebay, but not sure what size to get.

My bottom half is 12/14 but I can only find belts to fit 10/12 or 14/16. Can anyone help who may have one, what size did you get?

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 4:06pm

I got the 14/16 even though I am 12/14 and it is pretty secure, better to go bigger as you will only get bigger!

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 4:10pm

Yeah Chilli, thats what I thought but never seen one so didnt wanna get one too big so that it didnt work. Ok, thanks hun. Will do that.

I just bid on a birthing ball 50p so far, and gonna get a pregnancy yoga DVD too, but having a look at them to choose a good one. Thought I dont do much excercise and it may help with birth eh!!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 6:58pm

I use the birthing ball have done for months as I had one already I love it it really eased my back when I was getting back pain a few months back.

Monday, April 10th 2006, 1:34pm

CHilli

How do you use the ball hun?

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, April 10th 2006, 2:08pm

I straddle it and toll my hips one way then the way (sounds abit randy!) and bounce. ohh!

It just takes the pressure off your lower back.

If I have sat in and akward position for too long and I can feel the baby on my hips or has moved back - I put the ball in front of me knell in front of it and rest my arms and head on it so my bump is facing down. It's brilliant the baby automatically comes back to the front of my bump xx

Children: DS#1 (clomid) 1999 -vb - DS#2 (natural BFP) c-sec

Monday, April 10th 2006, 2:11pm

I finally blew my ball up again today - haven't managed to have a go on it yet though as DS has spent the day bouncing and rolling around the lounge on it - have had to tell him repeatedly that its not a basketball and to stop bouncing it up and down on the floor!!!

xx
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)
DS#2 MAY 2006 - MIRACLE !!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, April 10th 2006, 3:26pm

I have to tell my DH and his friends not to do that!! I caught them outside with a washing line and the ball a few months back. extremley mature of them and I think they even made up a name for the game! MORONS

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 10:33am

I got my belt today, it didnt come with instructions. Am I being thick or what?!??!?!

Does it go round your lower back and under the bump?

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE