You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "hunnipie24" started this thread

Reg: Mar 27th 2008

Children: 2 embies onboard and Mummy to 5 frosties.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 11:17am

Strange feeling downstairs??

Hiya girls,

I'm so happy to finally be joining you over here!!

Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing a weird feeling, sort of inside your pubic area. It doesn't feel like a problem with my bones but inside my vagina sometimes feels sore when i have been sat for too long. I was walking the other day and i'm sorry if TMI but it kind of felt like my vagina was collapsing (internally) I am having twins and i'm already quite big so i'm hoping it's because of that. It's not painful just uncomfortable and a bit weird because i don't know what it is.
I probably have explained that terribly but any input is appreciated!!

blowkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Feb 20th 2008

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 2:34pm

Mention it to the doctor but I bet she'll say that it's normal! I've had all manner of strange pains and twinges and my doctor just kind of laughs at me when I tell her!
[zx160]Emma

Me 32, DH 28
Ectopic Oct 06- right tube removed
Endometriosis
First IVF cycle began 5th Feb 08
:BFP: 16th March bab11
:cuddle

Baby Gregory born 10 weeks early on September 20th. baby1

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 5:27pm

Yes i was planning on mentioning it to my m/wife next wk just to put my mind at rest. :snigger: bet our drs have heard all sorts.

Thanx Emma
blowkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 8:38am

Hi, sometimes by the end of the day mine feels a bit like that, almost as if there is pressure on it, if i lie down for a while it goes away, and has always gone in the morning, think its when i am on my feet a lot.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 10:54am

Thanx for sharing this Paris, comforting to know i'm not the only one!!
I get it if i have been sat or stood for too long. I've been doing my pelvic excersizes daily and i'm hoping it helps rather than hinders!!

blowkiss

Unexplained Infertility!
TTC 6 YR
6xClomid
icsi
bfp 23/5/8
2 bab10's

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 5:19pm

Hi Hunnie pie

What happened about this in the end? I'm having the same feelings. I told a Dr when I got checked for UTI but he didn't have a clue what I was talking about!

Thanks for your help!
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

mrs_smiff

Superstar

Reg: Jan 10th 2007

Children: 5 kids aged 21,18,14,13 and a little miracle born April 09

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 9:30pm

When you are pregnant, there is more weight being supported by your pelvic floor, which is like a hammock of muscle supporting your insidey bits. Often, as the weight increase these muscles become tired, hence the feeling that everything might fall out and the achey and sore feeling. The only way to combat this is pelvic floor exercises, and I can't recommend them enough. As a chick who's had 4 hefty babies, I can't emphasise how important it is to look after this part of your anatomy to stop you needing Tena Lady before you are 45!
Me 35,DH 36 (Severe Oligospermia.).
4th ICSI :BFP:
I have 4 lovely big kids
Thomas Derren (Thom) July 1990
Luke Benjamin August 1993
Harley John Oliver June 1997
Alexandria Aimee Jay (Alex) July 1998
Lochlan Cassius James April 2009 (4th attempt at ICSI)

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:09pm

Thanks Mrs Smiff.

I had visions of it all collapsing next week. I have been doing the exercises - though not often enough - and I'm starting yoga in a couple of weeks so hopefully it will all help!

Cheers again
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE